It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Vaccine Misinformation  (Read 38615 times)

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Vaccine Misinformation
« Reply #350 on: February 25, 2022, 10:12:48 PM »

No, I never claimed the virus came from a wet market.  I never believed that.  I always thought it came from a lab.  However, I didn't believe it had been tinkered with.  I thought it was a natural virus that had "escaped".  You cannot fine ONE post where I claimed the virus came from a wet market.  That always seemed rather fanciful to me

Mmm Yes, you did. I distinctly you and the micro biologist expert Moobs both making those claims. You both then switching to the cave theory months or even weeks later. Don't worry as I'm not digging it up. You might've scrubbed it anyway

If the same people who manufactured the virus came up with the cure, then it seems to me this isn't done, as you claim, to control the world/curtail our freedoms.  It was just out of profit/greed.

Profit,greed, power pretty much all the same things when referring to those elites that keep score with those tally's. There has been a race for world domination as the sooner you wake up to that one invariable fact and the players involved seriously, the better off we'll all be. People will LIE to you

Masks are designed to control for illness as well.  N95 masks, for example, are designed specifically for this purpose.

Pulleeze. N95 masks are designed for nothing more than dust particles and like the med masks they do an excellent job at what they are designed for. When will you awake from your stupor? NONE of those WHO approved masks are designed to protect you from aerosol microbes? Pressurized suits and respirators are what you're looking for. There are no substitutes. Even those do not provide 100% protection. Go ahead, look it up. Google might sneak that through

Offline Boethius

« Reply #351 on: February 25, 2022, 11:05:59 PM »
N95 masks are used in hospitals, so they are designed for more than dust particles.

I have never claimed COVID originated in a market.   I also never posted that it originated in a cave.  If you are so convinced, find those posts. 

I can't "scrub" posts.  If they have been deleted (and I can assure you, I did not delete my posts on this subject), the are still available to you in a search.  It seems to me you are telling lies to yourself, and trying to justify them.

After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #352 on: February 26, 2022, 06:06:17 AM »
N95 masks are used in hospitals, so they are designed for more than dust particles.

Wrong. N95 masks have been around for dozens of years and designed for dust particles, mostly used in construction. They were not designed for "more than dust particles". If you can breathe while wearing a N95 mask, there is no protection from aerosol microbes. Those microbes will enter your lungs as you breathe. They are in the air you breathe that is required to keep you vertical. Users in hospitals are protected from nothing more than splatter and dust. This is science, too. Science we have known since jr high chemistry. Your handlers demand you forget this, why? BECAUSE THEY TOLD YOU TO. Wear the mask and comply.

I have never claimed COVID originated in a market.   I also never posted that it originated in a cave.  If you are so convinced, find those posts. 

I can't "scrub" posts.  If they have been deleted (and I can assure you, I did not delete my posts on this subject), the are still available to you in a search.  It seems to me you are telling lies to yourself, and trying to justify them.

Yes you did. I'm not searching it largely because I don't care and I know of what I speak. Feel free to deny it all you wish, you have scrubbed many a posts on this board, you know and I know.

Offline Jumper1

« Reply #353 on: February 26, 2022, 08:24:14 AM »
:ROFL:

Speaking of which, what happened to Weiner's laptop and covid19 since Putin's invasion. Good answer's for next week's show

Along with Durham  report findings ;)

It's funny how the one  really corrupt country ,that the US should have marginal foreign interest in as its not like a great deal of product  trade occurs , has billions   of u.s. funds funneled into and  laundered * ,has a vps son who has no real resumee, seated on a large energy companies payroll.
 it wasnt in australia,Japan, Germany, wasn't the Bahamas, UAE,  or much nicer places to be employed if your father has some pull and clout...
it was Ukraine, that classic spot most preppy wealthy young men full of nepotism dream.to be placed in a job.
And to this day It's mostly not explained.
You'd think running for pres, it might be the first thing you'd clearly be transparent about and provide all information regarding his hire.
You'd think any American would go hmm.thats more than odd.

It did help put spotlight that country during the last decade,in our media

and now it is invaded...

Where they scheduled to testify at a special congressional.hearing?
Because that seems to be very very bad fir an individual or countries health.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #354 on: February 26, 2022, 03:17:54 PM »
http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=25434.msg562860#msg562860

Nope.  I know what I believe, and I know what I have posted.  You can't find those posts not because you can't be bothered to look, but because they don't exist.  They never have.  The fact is, you're doubling down on your lie.

I did post that a Canadian expert had stated that the virus was not man made.  That's true and untrue.  It is a natural virus, but the latest research seems to indicate the virus was tinkered with.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 08:33:56 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1983
Total: 1993

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM