It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Chișinău  (Read 39173 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: FSU Women and what they expect regarding financial position of man
« Reply #125 on: October 20, 2022, 10:42:36 PM »
I spent month long 2nd and 3rd visits with 10 or more FSU gals.
Most had a very high interest in me.
But none of them really knew much at all about my finances, and never even inquired.
The most they knew was that I had 'high' education and traveled on business quite a bit.
But I could have just been a good bull-sheeeeter regarding those two items.

Guess it's possible some FSW are happy enough for a guy that can provide well enough and you being there would probably take you at that. Some possibly wouldn't want to risk messing up by exposing their interest in a guy's wealth. Other thought is that you were dating Soviet era women so probably not as materialistic as East European girls these days.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Steven1971

Re: Chișinău
« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2022, 12:56:18 AM »
You say materialistic. Others say looking to imorove their life situation. If there is no upgrade why wouldn't they date locally instead?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2022, 07:26:33 AM »
You say materialistic. Others say looking to imorove their life situation. If there is no upgrade why wouldn't they date locally instead?

Sure they are looking to upgrade, the question is how much by? What are their expectations on that front?

Women seeking wealthy men is the easiest way forward for them into wealth for sure. It beats having to do years & years of hard graft for it or trying to chance it lucky and be left disappointed. Women do it the world over. The FSU is a bit different to a lot of western countries as often the world man had to stay with the guy to stay in comfort, that or if she inherits if he passes first.

There can be other stuff at play for a woman seeking a man abroad of course. Sometimes it may just be companionship, if the girl's life if ok enough at home it may just be that she struggles to find someone due to working long hours, passed over by local guys or finds most local guys the dregs of society left over. However, I know Davo came on here before and believed that a large number of women on f-date were not on the level in some way, that they had disingenuous motives, think he reckoned around 90 percent. I too kind of was thinking along the same lines. I think at present sone women may be on there that are refugees and possibly not the type you usually get. I don't mean that as a negative, I think I could pick out some girls on F-date quite easily who would be pretty sound but I probably wouldn't feel into them. It can be a bit of a difficult one as society over there is different from here so it moulds their personality. For example some Ukrainian women may be thrilled at the prospect of visiting a guy in Kyiv and seeing stuff with him. Does that make her a time waster and just motivated by a week of activities away? For the FSU it's kind of up to the guy  whether to agree to that and whether such might turn into anything more. Personally I would always endeavour to visit in hometown wherever possible these days. So sometimes I think it is down to how the guy plays the situation.

Another factor I think is how well the guy can come across. In the book 'Odessa Dreams' the agency girls interviewed there state if the right guy came along they would drop their shenanigans and play it straight & be ready to go with him. They I think and as BillyB has pointed out don't realise it rarely plays like that as the bad ways they have picked up as agency girls tends to screw them up for that happening. However the point is for any girl if a guy comes across so impressive to her other matters can go out the window. If conversely he arrives looking very unimpressive her attitude may not be so good towards him. So all depends on the circumstance a lot of the time I think.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2022, 09:44:55 AM »
Trench,

In the post above, you used the words "I think" seven times.

That may be the root of your difficulties.

Offline Daveman

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #129 on: October 21, 2022, 10:08:56 AM »
Guess it's possible some FSW are happy enough for a guy that can provide well enough and you being there would probably take you at that. Some possibly wouldn't want to risk messing up by exposing their interest in a guy's wealth. Other thought is that you were dating Soviet era women so probably not as materialistic as East European girls these days.

All women, unless she has a brain defect, want to be swept off their feet in uncontrollable passion falling madly in love with a man they simply cannot resist no matter how hard they try...

FSUW are absolutely no different.

I would suggest looking at this through THAT lens... everything else is tributary.

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Daveman

« Reply #130 on: October 21, 2022, 10:12:46 AM »
Trench,

In the post above, you used the words "I think" seven times.

That may be the root of your difficulties.

"I think" you are undeniably correct.   ;D
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline ML

« Reply #131 on: October 21, 2022, 10:21:46 AM »

All women, unless she has a brain defect, want to be swept off their feet in uncontrollable passion falling madly in love with a man they simply cannot resist no matter how hard they try...

Daveman, you don't think feeling comfortable, safe and secure (physically, emotionally, and financially) with a decent man is enough?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #132 on: October 21, 2022, 10:28:31 AM »

I would suggest looking at this through THAT lens... everything else is tributary.

Daveman, how do streams and creeks fit into this analysis ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Daveman

« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2022, 10:31:08 AM »
I spent month long 2nd and 3rd visits with 10 or more FSU gals.
Most had a very high interest in me.
But none of them really knew much at all about my finances, and never even inquired.
The most they knew was that I had 'high' education and traveled on business quite a bit.
But I could have just been a good bull-sheeeeter regarding those two items.

Exactly this.

Aside from determining that I was a stable guy, um, at least financially, none gave much of a damn about specifics or ever asked. They were focused on my irresistible overwhelmingly manly manliness as I see it   8) 8) ... attraction, presence, character, and most importantly how they FELT about me and in my presence -- as they probably saw it. But, who the hell knows what's really in the mind of a woman? I'm convinced women don't know either..

Offline Daveman

« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2022, 10:41:25 AM »
Daveman, you don't think feeling comfortable, safe and secure (physically, emotionally, and financially) with a decent man is enough?

You'd have to include complete respect and "looking up to" as well. Women can have some wacked out behavior when not in love.

It wouldn't enough be for ME. I'd rather just date than settle down with a woman who wasn't in love with me. 

Daveman, how do streams and creeks fit into this analysis ?

Just going with the flow of things...  :devil:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #135 on: October 25, 2022, 04:02:43 AM »
Well, for me at least I'm going to tail this thread off here. Probably still going out to South of France, possibly Chisinau or whatever but I've made the decision that I kind of want to get off the forums a bit. You guys have been great and have really helped me along and recent suggestions not to be too fixated on the money stuff but instead companionship etc have helped. In fact much of the advice you guys have given me over the years have helped and I feel slowly some of it has sunk in a bit over time even if it didn't seem like it or took a while as some probably wasn't always easy for me to accept.

2tallbill sorry for frustrating the hell out of you, I accept now I have come out with advice that was a bit wacko but you too have helped me out, you're a great guy :) many others of you on here also ;)

As much as you guys have helped me on this forum I kind of can be my own worst enemy and tend to overthink stuff as some of you have rightly pointed out so I indeed thank you for that. However I feel it tends to be a trap I keep falling into as forums by their nature tend to be a place where it kind of encourages thought process and for me likely too much.

I've also got to kind of stop concerning myself with other people's problems on forums and start focusing on myself. Not meaning to sound selfish on that but I just get too involved on stuff I really shouldn't do.

So for now I want to drop the forum stuff and get out there and do more hobbies. I'll probably take up cycling again which I haven't properly done since my teens. It's a pretty virus safe activity and as they say, healthy body healthy mind, or at least I hope so. I've been wanting to improve my physique so it's really the next step. I'll probably try and get out more with my Photography stuff also as it's another good virus safe activity. But the main thing for me is to just try and keep off the forums (I mainly just do this one) as it's probably at the stage now where it likely would be counterproductive for me to keep on here like I have been.

Social media I do but fortunately not a lot off so I at least don't run foul of spending too long on that one like I hear some people do and intend to avoid but hear that can be an issue also.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you guys know as you've helped me a lot over the years and it's been fun and a laugh with you guys so didn't want to just tail off without saying much. It's something I want to try to stick to so will try not to check in here as much as I have been if much at all. Not any means a downer on that one but just really want to avoid my bad habits. So really wishing you all good fortune & happiness as you're all great guys ;) Trench.

Offline Steven1971

« Reply #136 on: October 25, 2022, 12:44:43 PM »
I started cycling again last year. I bought an ebike for work but also have a mountain bike and a Brompton. Its good for legs and saving on petrol/diesel.

Don't worry so much about COVID. I dodged it for almost 2 years. When i got it I was one of the fortunate ones who wasnt too badly affected. It has not gone away, but for now, fingers crossed, we are over the worst of it

Have a lurk now and then with the thousand or so others here

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #137 on: December 21, 2022, 04:16:15 PM »
Well, just a quick update here, will probably go to Chișinău roughly around March/April this coming year assuming the Russians don't invade. Word is they may do, possible amphibious landings on the southern Ukrainian tip & across from transnistria, possibly a Russian invasion in the north from Belarus toward Lviv possibly with the idea of connecting up the two, possibly. So long as nothing looks obviously afoot in terms of troop massing then I'll give it a punt.

Still going to try and avoid being on the forums too much but time is tied up at the moment. Still finding focusing more on myself the way to go.

The Ukrainian girl in South of France fell through, think she started to lose interest after it became apparent neither of us had command enough of a common language. I feel the best policy for me now is to just get out there, I know how to drum up some girls so that shouldn't be too much of a problem for me now. After that just a case of seeing if there is any go in it for me.

Anyway, wishing all a Happy Festive Season on here.

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #138 on: December 22, 2022, 02:04:38 AM »
Still going to try and avoid being on the forums too much but time is tied up at the moment. Still finding focusing more on myself the way to go.

The Ukrainian girl in South of France fell through, think she started to lose interest after it became apparent neither of us had command enough of a common language.

It takes 3 things to get (and keep) a girl.  Time, money, and effort.  If you are lacking in any one of those things, you will need more of the other things.

If the only fault you can find in a girl is the language barrier, then go for her.  That just means when you bring her home, the local guys can't chat her up if she doesn't speak much English.  As much as you worry about women leaving you for another guy, getting a girl that can't speak the same language as the local guys is a no-brainer.

All you have to do is take some of the time and effort you waste on here, and start learning Russian or Ukrainian on Duolingo (for free).  The next thing you know, the language barrier is breaking down.

A year ago, I started learning Ukrainian on Duolingo.  Most days, I do one lesson...3 or 4 minutes.  Duolingo says I know about 600 words now.
Can I hold a conversation? No. (Supposedly, you need a vocabulary of 1,000-2,000 words.)
Can I understand Ukrainian speech?  No, but I can catch some words.
Will I ever be fluent?  Probably not.
Can I make a short video of me wishing a girl Happy Birthday, or saying a few simple sentences?  Can I tell a girl that she is pretty? Yes.
Do you have any idea how much a Ukrainian girl appreciates a video clip like that on Viber?  They love it.  They see effort.  Speaking in their native tongue gives them positive emotions.

If you want a girl to get addicted to you, repetition plus emotion.  Have a positive emotional impact on them, over and over.  Speaking her native tongue (especially when other guys can't) will set you apart.

If a girl has a choice, which guy do you think she will go for?  Guy A that is good looking and has a lot of money, but speaks a different language?  Or Guy B that is average looking, isn't a millionaire, but can talk and communicate with her, and is kind and caring?
Or do you want to be Guy C, who is average looking, broke, wastes time making almost 7500 posts on here, and never learns to speak a FSU girl's language? (and wonders why he can't find a long-term relationship with a hot FSU model?)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #139 on: December 22, 2022, 03:35:44 AM »
It takes 3 things to get (and keep) a girl.  Time, money, and effort.  If you are lacking in any one of those things, you will need more of the other things.

If the only fault you can find in a girl is the language barrier, then go for her.  That just means when you bring her home, the local guys can't chat her up if she doesn't speak much English.  As much as you worry about women leaving you for another guy, getting a girl that can't speak the same language as the local guys is a no-brainer.

All you have to do is take some of the time and effort you waste on here, and start learning Russian or Ukrainian on Duolingo (for free).  The next thing you know, the language barrier is breaking down.

A year ago, I started learning Ukrainian on Duolingo.  Most days, I do one lesson...3 or 4 minutes.  Duolingo says I know about 600 words now.
Can I hold a conversation? No. (Supposedly, you need a vocabulary of 1,000-2,000 words.)
Can I understand Ukrainian speech?  No, but I can catch some words.
Will I ever be fluent?  Probably not.
Can I make a short video of me wishing a girl Happy Birthday, or saying a few simple sentences?  Can I tell a girl that she is pretty? Yes.
Do you have any idea how much a Ukrainian girl appreciates a video clip like that on Viber?  They love it.  They see effort.  Speaking in their native tongue gives them positive emotions.

If you want a girl to get addicted to you, repetition plus emotion.  Have a positive emotional impact on them, over and over.  Speaking her native tongue (especially when other guys can't) will set you apart.

If a girl has a choice, which guy do you think she will go for?  Guy A that is good looking and has a lot of money, but speaks a different language?  Or Guy B that is average looking, isn't a millionaire, but can talk and communicate with her, and is kind and caring?
Or do you want to be Guy C, who is average looking, broke, wastes time making almost 7500 posts on here, and never learns to speak a FSU girl's language? (and wonders why he can't find a long-term relationship with a hot FSU model?)

I think getting a girl those three things but keeping a girl is avoiding stuffing up/big fallout disputes.

On the language thing I see you are thinking like me Bee Farmer lol. I dunno I used to kind of think that and maybe it holds sone weight. However I've been thinking more recently that if a girl isn't into you enough/doesn't rate you, sees other guys she would prefer to be with the language barrier likely won't stop her, she'll find a way. Other than non-verbal communication there is also translation apps these days that she'll know off & use on her phone. Added to that English is much easier for them to learn than us learning Russian. It takes around 600 hours to learn English to a decent level compared to around 1200 hours for Russian, Ukrainian probably similar. So a few words she can quickly pick up and if she's horny for another English guy & vice versa that's all that's likely needed from the offset, the language of love will do the rest.

No I feel better to hold the relationship out in her home country or as near as, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Russia, etc. The other guys have already shown they have come up short there in her mind, are busted and few of competition for us. If you invite a FSW back to a western country then she'll be awash with many different options of guys who 'are all that'. Guts who are wealthy, good looking, better socially, emotionally, etc, etc. then of course feminism. Basically the same could likely happen as if you pulled a hot chick here in the west and hoped it would last but fell a bit short of the grade and had then found a crowd of horny guys circling her, they would soon be all over her so better not to deliver a girl I to their hands for them.

You are right though with FSW being impressed with the Russian learning though BF. When I mention it, it raises interest a little but I make sure that they know it's only basic at the moment. I'll look up Dualingo, thanks for that. I've been using Pimsleur, it's ok but stopped for a bit as it gets a bit heavy and sometimes I'm not in the mood. I think I can get back to it again soon as the break has helped. Really just need time when I'm not tired or knackered to learn it in as can get a bit heavy going if not much energy. It's something I would like to get to conversational ability on understanding it both ways as really feel that can help interest from FSW a lot too, but it's a hard get.

Offline ML

Don't Learn another language
« Reply #140 on: December 22, 2022, 07:55:07 AM »
As I have posted before, I never attempted to learn Ukrainian or Russian language

On my business trips, the other parties had to hire translators, if necessary to conduct business with me in  English.

And I nly sought out those gals who could carry on conversations in English.

English is the language of the world.

A big waste of  time to attempt to learn a language other than English . . .  UNLESS you are going to go live there full time.

My wife has never wanted me to learn her native languages.

She was smart enough to know that if I learned her languages, then it would slow down the process of her becoming more fluent in English.

And all this bla bla bla about learning her language to show respect for their culture and history.

You can learn all about their history and culture . . . by reading about such in English !!!

I  know more about Eastern European history than the average person living there.

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #141 on: December 22, 2022, 10:11:35 AM »
communication theory

Rasputin's Strip Club in Moscva - Russia's finest!
if the stripper likes you, makes good eye contact, etc
then when she "snatches" the money (CRISP hundred dollar bills ONLY!) with her "snatcher"
she'll rub her snatcher slowly across your fingers....
you'll need some good eye-hand coordination skills fer sure!!!
so don't slam down too many of the vodkas!!
cuz in Rasputin's YOU are sometimes the performer!!!

Offline Bee Farmer

Re: Don't Learn another language
« Reply #142 on: December 22, 2022, 10:29:30 AM »
As I have posted before, I never attempted to learn Ukrainian or Russian language

On my business trips, the other parties had to hire translators, if necessary to conduct business with me in  English.

And I nly sought out those gals who could carry on conversations in English.

English is the language of the world.

A big waste of  time to attempt to learn a language other than English . . .  UNLESS you are going to go live there full time.

My wife has never wanted me to learn her native languages.

She was smart enough to know that if I learned her languages, then it would slow down the process of her becoming more fluent in English.

And all this bla bla bla about learning her language to show respect for their culture and history.

You can learn all about their history and culture . . . by reading about such in English !!!

I  know more about Eastern European history than the average person living there.

Surely you are not so arrogant as to think that everyone is just like you, with the same dating options you have, in the same stage of life as you, and looking for the same type of women as you searched for.

You also looked for college educated women.  Do you really think a highly educated woman is going to go for Trench?
You've described your relationships as a transactional relationship, where the gal offers her youth and beauty, and you offer financial security...but that feelings can develop over time.  Trench needs to find a woman who will fall head over heels for him.

Learning a girl's native language opens up a larger dating pool.  Some guys need the biggest dating pool they can get.  Limiting themselves to women who only speak English is shooting themselves in the foot.

I studied Spanish for 3 years in high school.  A foreign language was required for graduation, and Spanish was the only language offered.  I have no intention of ever living in any Spanish speaking country, or marrying a Spanish speaking girl.

Offline Bee Farmer

« Reply #143 on: December 22, 2022, 10:34:42 AM »
I think getting a girl those three things but keeping a girl is avoiding stuffing up/big fallout disputes.

On the language thing I see you are thinking like me Bee Farmer lol. I dunno I used to kind of think that and maybe it holds sone weight. However I've been thinking more recently that if a girl isn't into you enough/doesn't rate you, sees other guys she would prefer to be with the language barrier likely won't stop her, she'll find a way. Other than non-verbal communication there is also translation apps these days that she'll know off & use on her phone. Added to that English is much easier for them to learn than us learning Russian. It takes around 600 hours to learn English to a decent level compared to around 1200 hours for Russian, Ukrainian probably similar. So a few words she can quickly pick up and if she's horny for another English guy & vice versa that's all that's likely needed from the offset, the language of love will do the rest.

No I feel better to hold the relationship out in her home country or as near as, Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Russia, etc. The other guys have already shown they have come up short there in her mind, are busted and few of competition for us. If you invite a FSW back to a western country then she'll be awash with many different options of guys who 'are all that'. Guts who are wealthy, good looking, better socially, emotionally, etc, etc. then of course feminism. Basically the same could likely happen as if you pulled a hot chick here in the west and hoped it would last but fell a bit short of the grade and had then found a crowd of horny guys circling her, they would soon be all over her so better not to deliver a girl I to their hands for them.

You are right though with FSW being impressed with the Russian learning though BF. When I mention it, it raises interest a little but I make sure that they know it's only basic at the moment. I'll look up Dualingo, thanks for that. I've been using Pimsleur, it's ok but stopped for a bit as it gets a bit heavy and sometimes I'm not in the mood. I think I can get back to it again soon as the break has helped. Really just need time when I'm not tired or knackered to learn it in as can get a bit heavy going if not much energy. It's something I would like to get to conversational ability on understanding it both ways as really feel that can help interest from FSW a lot too, but it's a hard get.

I think you need to stop thinking.  Analysis paralysis.

If you want to do something, you will find a way to make it happen.
If you don't want to do something, you will find excuses for why it won't work.

You act like you don't really want to develop a relationship with a girl.

Online krimster2

« Reply #144 on: December 22, 2022, 11:29:49 AM »
I bought one of my son-in-laws a DJI Drone for Christmas...
you incels could get your drone pilot's license in the USA and go buy high end "Agricultural" drone parts on Alibaba.com and you can make a drone bomber with FPV with a 10 KM range and up to 35 lb payload!!

and fooking declare war on Russia and attack them YOURSELF!!!
Sweet!!!

you could easily export this harmless hobbyist hardware to Ukraine
and appoint yourself commander of the Ukrainian People's Lberatrion Drone Force Lincoln Brigade
and party with the locals like there is no tomrrow
after using a poisson distribution to calculate the probability of a cruise missile impacts on random squares in a grid

--or--
go back to your boring ass job and just dream about it....

« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 11:35:35 AM by krimster2 »

Online krimster2

« Reply #145 on: December 22, 2022, 12:18:54 PM »
Trench,
you'll wanna time your trip to be in sync with the weather
this is important!
you do't wanna be there when all the wimmin are wearing big heavy coats
warmer weather brings tighter, sexier clothing, especially on "professional" women
it also changes their attitude, it really kind of accellerates things!!

it'll be interesting to see how many Ukrainian refugee wimmin will be in Kishiniv
in Kisiniv, you got the local wimmin, and you got the village wimmin
locals are usually college educated, have a professional job
village girls aren't college educated, have some kinda manual labor type of job

if you can handle driving on the opposite side of the road, I'd rent a car
you can just drive around, and offer to give wimmin you see walking a ride
during peak hours, you'll see gazillions of beautiful wimmin walkin by the roads 'round kishiniv, 100% they'll say "Da" just like in Ukraine homeBOY!!
this is how you get to step ONE!!!
by just driving around on the outskirts of the city!!!!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #146 on: December 22, 2022, 01:05:35 PM »
Trench,
you'll wanna time your trip to be in sync with the weather
this is important!
you do't wanna be there when all the wimmin are wearing big heavy coats
warmer weather brings tighter, sexier clothing, especially on "professional" women
it also changes their attitude, it really kind of accellerates things!!

it'll be interesting to see how many Ukrainian refugee wimmin will be in Kishiniv
in Kisiniv, you got the local wimmin, and you got the village wimmin
locals are usually college educated, have a professional job
village girls aren't college educated, have some kinda manual labor type of job

if you can handle driving on the opposite side of the road, I'd rent a car
you can just drive around, and offer to give wimmin you see walking a ride
during peak hours, you'll see gazillions of beautiful wimmin walkin by the roads 'round kishiniv, 100% they'll say "Da" just like in Ukraine homeBOY!!
this is how you get to step ONE!!!
by just driving around on the outskirts of the city!!!!

That's a good point Krim, will definitely be better in warm weather. So probably April but avoiding the Easter Holidays for flying out as they're a real pain for flying for people & kids queuing up the airports. Early April that far south will probably be warm enough by then.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: Don't Learn another language
« Reply #147 on: December 22, 2022, 01:21:26 PM »
Surely you are not so arrogant as to think that everyone is just like you, with the same dating options you have, in the same stage of life as you, and looking for the same type of women as you searched for.

You also looked for college educated women.  Do you really think a highly educated woman is going to go for Trench?
You've described your relationships as a transactional relationship, where the gal offers her youth and beauty, and you offer financial security...but that feelings can develop over time.  Trench needs to find a woman who will fall head over heels for him.

Learning a girl's native language opens up a larger dating pool.  Some guys need the biggest dating pool they can get.  Limiting themselves to women who only speak English is shooting themselves in the foot.

I studied Spanish for 3 years in high school.  A foreign language was required for graduation, and Spanish was the only language offered.  I have no intention of ever living in any Spanish speaking country, or marrying a Spanish speaking girl.

Charming, lol. Well I'm not really bothered/after a College educated woman for sure. I don't really mind whether she is College educated or not. If she is a career professional woman than that tends to be a turn off for me. I don't need some woman putting career ahead of children & me. That and any superior attitude with such a woman is not a good place for me. The girls that are college educated but without any real career to speak off vary, some can bore on about intellectual stuff too much others can be ok.

I don't think ML is arrogant, I've never seen that in him. I believe he understands the workings of the FSU from his position and that may be where others understand it or not. I'm not a real wealthy guy in a position of influence/power. ML was/is in a position where FSU people look up to him in a big way and can't afford to p*ss him off if doing business with him. I rather need more of an insider angle and knowing the language helps with that.

As you correctly state learning their language can open up a bigger dating pool and that can be a significant advantage with the right woman. My preference is still to continue learning Russian as if you can't access Ukraine then it's very flexible for alternative countries but your choice.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #148 on: December 22, 2022, 01:27:22 PM »
I think you need to stop thinking.  Analysis paralysis.

If you want to do something, you will find a way to make it happen.
If you don't want to do something, you will find excuses for why it won't work.

You act like you don't really want to develop a relationship with a girl.

I can have a problem with overanalyzing I admit but the last two years we've been held down with virus then a full blown war kicking off. I haven't been in a great place to act during that time as house, time and money concerns. This year should hopefully resolve those early on in the year and be able to move finally on it. Learning Russian better will help I think as while as start in a language is handy the girl will really want you to know it well if possible.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #149 on: December 22, 2022, 01:58:01 PM »
Chișinău, Moldova
Weather averages

OVERVIEW
GRAPHS

Month           High / Low(°C)       Rain
January            2° / -4°                  6 days
February           3° / -3°                 5 days
March               9° / 1°                   5 days
April                17° / 7°                   7 days
May                23° / 13°                 7 days
June               27° / 16°                 7 days
July                29° / 18°                 7 days
August          28° / 18°                 5 days
September   23° / 13°                 4 days
October         16° / 7°                   4 days
November       9° / 2°                   5 days
December       4° / -2°                  6 days

Looks like early April is probably going to be the best earliest date barring Russian invasion. Easter Friday is on the 7th but flying out before then should be ok in theory.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2022, 04:19:56 PM by Trenchcoat »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541321
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701