It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Civilian Airliner Shot Down 298 Dead-- Consequences  (Read 121137 times)

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Civilian Airliner Shot Down 298 Dead-- Consequences
« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2014, 08:58:59 PM »
And as a Citizen of the empire you feel you are morally entitled to cry crocodille tears? Oh, come on, like most Americans you don't care for Foreign blodshed.

If you Call me scum, you better tell me about Your background also. Why are you so angry and also (like before) never before beeb seen on here?

How many times have you visited the US, Natural?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline The Natural

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #176 on: July 21, 2014, 09:21:54 PM »
Now, you say you would not want Swedes deciding what language you speak.  Yet you support a position in which more than half of all Ukrainians are expected to give up their language because a foreign power deems it in their best interests.

No, I would not. As far as I know, the Ukrainian Nationals (neo-nazis) wanted to Outlaw the Russian Language (if the swedes tried to Outlaw Norwegian Language, I would go out and get some swede sculls).

Just sayin' I understand the heat.

Offline alex330

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #177 on: July 21, 2014, 09:32:15 PM »
Tell me what neo nazis they needed to defend themselves from.  Concrete examples, please.

There are a few Neo Nazis on the Ukrainian side. They happen to not even be Ukrainian for the most part.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28329329

Gunning for the pro Russians there are numerous Neo Nazis. They are recruiting men from Nashi in Russia as I understand.
Everyone knows where the largest Nazi population in the world is....

Offline calmissile

« Reply #178 on: July 21, 2014, 09:39:16 PM »
Natural, how much time have you spent in the USA?
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline Boethius

« Reply #179 on: July 21, 2014, 09:50:30 PM »
No, I would not. As far as I know, the Ukrainian Nationals (neo-nazis) wanted to Outlaw the Russian Language (if the swedes tried to Outlaw Norwegian Language, I would go out and get some swede sculls).

Just sayin' I understand the heat.

There was no attempt to outlaw the Russian language.  The Rada wanted to draft a new law, as the law before the July 3, 2012 amendment was based on a 1989 Soviet law.  Russian language rights are guaranteed under Article 10 of Ukraine's constitution.  So again, this is propaganda and hyperbole.  Article 10 has been in force since the constitution was enacted.

One of the lead advisors, and drafters, of Ukraine's constitution was a Canadian Ukrainian lawyer, who moved to Kyiv after the collapse of the USSR.  Leonid Kuchma asked her to "build a legal system".  She had been instrumental in the implementation of various pieces of groundbreaking legislation in Canada.  She drafted many parts of the constitution and, I suspect Article 10 was her handiwork.   Canada's constitution, the brainchild of one of our most visionary prime ministers, enshrines minority language rights.  When I read Ukraine's constitution, I note many similarities to ours.

So, the bottom line is, at no time was the Russian language, or were Russian language rights, threatened.  But obscure people can be goaded into believing anything, no matter how ridiculous.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 12:34:15 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

« Reply #180 on: July 21, 2014, 09:58:41 PM »
There are a few Neo Nazis on the Ukrainian side. They happen to not even be Ukrainian for the most part.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28329329

HAHA.  True.   

There were no hordes of neo Nazis threatening ethnic Russians, or Russian speakers, though would you agree?

Offline jone

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #181 on: July 21, 2014, 09:59:13 PM »
I might be one of those people .....

At the time of Maidan, one of the initial Rada votes was to remove any changes to the constitution executed by Yanukovych and his government.  My understanding is that reverting to the previous constitution had provisions in it blocking 'territorial languages'.  This aspect, approved by the Rada, was vetoed by the acting President.

The vote wasn't a direct imposition on Russian speakers, simply a byproduct of reverting to a previous version of the constitution.  While I am doing this all by memory, I thought at the time that it was a careless mistake by the Rada.

Did I get my facts right or am I missing something?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:07:18 PM by jone »
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Boethius

« Reply #182 on: July 21, 2014, 10:04:08 PM »
It was intentional, but Yatseniuk, at the time, went to great lengths to point out Russian would still be given constitutional protection, and that there were other laws protecting minority language rights.  However, it was presented by those wishing to create chaos, as removing language rights.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 11:40:05 PM by Boethius »

Offline alex330

« Reply #183 on: July 21, 2014, 10:14:36 PM »

HAHA.  True.   

There were no hordes of neo Nazis threatening ethnic Russians, or Russian speakers, though would you agree?

I can certainly agree with that  :)

Are there some fringe elements in Ukraines ranks? Absolutely. But in any conflict or military setting you will find these people. The US military has a number of Neo Nazi soldiers in it's ranks even. The pro Russians recruit directly from Nazi groups, hire mercs, and ship in Chechens. They are overall a much rougher and more seasoned looking group of men.

Offline calmissile

« Reply #184 on: July 22, 2014, 01:49:02 AM »
I can certainly agree with that  :)

Are there some fringe elements in Ukraines ranks? Absolutely. But in any conflict or military setting you will find these people. The US military has a number of Neo Nazi soldiers in it's ranks even. The pro Russians recruit directly from Nazi groups, hire mercs, and ship in Chechens. They are overall a much rougher and more seasoned looking group of men.
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline calmissile

« Reply #185 on: July 22, 2014, 01:50:19 AM »
Here is your morning entertainmnet to go with your coffee  or tea.

http://www.rferl.org/content/russia-media-mh17-malaysia-ukraine/25465129.html
Doug (Calmissile)

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #186 on: July 22, 2014, 03:41:47 AM »
The two aircraft black boxes have now been handed over to Malaysian authorities by the pro-Russian separatists..although damaged both are intact.

However.OSCE observers report that large parts of wreckage have been cut into and changed since they first arrived at the scene..with some parts of the aircraft now gone.

This is important,because forensic experts needed to see the wreckage as it was to determine which type of missile ,assuming a missile was used,actually brought the aircraft down,and the damage may also have told where the missile would have been fired from

Clearly,someone is hiding evidence,and as the site was/is controlled by pro-Russian separatists it isn't the Ukrainian government.

This information is posted for those posters/readers who prefer to rely on pro-Russian propaganda media outlets,such as the Russian government funded RTS,for their (mis)- information.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 03:56:58 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #187 on: July 22, 2014, 05:52:50 AM »
However.OSCE observers report that large parts of wreckage have been cut into and changed since they first arrived at the scene..with some parts of the aircraft now gone.

Clearly,someone is hiding evidence,and as the site was/is controlled by pro-Russian separatists it isn't the Ukrainian government.

The rebels continue to defy the UN and clean up the wreckage. For people who had nothing to do with the disaster, they sure are taking the most active role in cleaning it up. Nice guys.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #188 on: July 22, 2014, 08:16:16 AM »
OMG, even at my age I can still read normal type size.     ;D

Don't be too surprised if American sentiment changes toward assisting Ukraine.  It may or may not, but the additinal exposure on TV of Putins actions has already significantly changed public opinion toward Russsia in the past few days.
I have formatting issues at times, hence the larger font.

Although our representatives' are making every effort to politicize the event, I would be surprised if the public sentiment changes to the point where people want US intervention. ..virtually nobody here wants that now. 

Yesterday we gave 47 million to the Palestinians which I don't think we should have.  Again that was our tax money given away...we have issues here that that sorta money can be used for. 

Fathertime!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #189 on: July 22, 2014, 10:14:09 AM »
...Yesterday we gave 47 million to the Palestinians which I don't think we should have.  Again that was our tax money given away...we have issues here that that sorta money can be used for. 

Fathertime!

Well, I disagree with this. We've given stupid money for far less of a cause than that, Ukraine notwitstanding (Kiev coup and the cookie bake shop hour)...

The Israeli offensive have caused upwards of 500 innocent Palestinian deaths and injured countless others. They are in dire need of basic essentials needs and foods in addition to the obvious medical care assistance.

Now that the regime change failed in Ukraine, they should divert allocated monies to Gaza with monitoring personnel to make sure they go exactly where they're supposed to go.

Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline CanadaMan

« Reply #190 on: July 22, 2014, 10:52:02 AM »

The rebels continue to defy the UN and clean up the wreckage. For people who had nothing to do with the disaster, they sure are taking the most active role in cleaning it up. Nice guys.

Yeah, kind of like the long line of Pentagon office workers on 9/11 combing the ground in front of the 'airplane crash' with plastic bags, collecting any traces of evidence.

Offline Erwin

« Reply #191 on: July 22, 2014, 10:56:58 AM »
All - For your reading pleasure...

So far, Putin’s appeal for safe passage for investigators has been wilfully ignored by the Kiev regime, which has if anything stepped up its violence in the region since the air crash. And Western leaders are giving full cover to the Kiev regime by perversely laying the blame on Russia and the self-defense militias in Donetsk, accusing both of obstructing recovery and a crash probe.

To paraphrase Obama: «What is the Kiev regime and its Western sponsors trying to hide?»

by Finian Cunningham

Strategic Culture

Western leaders and their media would have us believe that Russian-backed terrorists and bandits not only shot down a civilian airliner killing all 298 onboard – but that they have added to their depravity by defiling the dead, kicking around body parts and robbing corpses.

On top of all that, so the official Western narrative goes, the separatist militias have been callously blocking an international rescue and investigation team, by denying access to the crash site, near the town of Grabovo, in rural fields some 40 kilometres from the Russian border with eastern Ukraine.

US Secretary of State John Kerry told American television networks on Sunday of alleged abhorrent behaviour by the local self-defence militia who took charge of the crash site in the territory under their control. «Drunken separatists have been piling bodies into trucks and removing them from the site. What’s happening is really grotesque, and it is contrary to everything President Putin and Russia said they would do».

The ghoulish theme was picked up the next day by US President Obama who told media that the conduct of the militia was «an insult to those who have lost loved ones and has no place in the international community of nations».

Obama accused the separatists of attempting to cover up the evidence of the crash. «What exactly are they trying to hide?» he asked.

British premier David Cameron and his Australian counterpart Tony Abbott echoed the same line, accusing the Ukrainian separatists of shooting down Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 last Thursday and spending the last few days hampering recovery of bodies and forensic material. Cameron blamed Russia for aiding and abetting the rebels in eastern Ukraine. «The world also wants to see a real change in the stance Russia has taken over the crisis in Ukraine,» said Cameron without any substantiation.

While the Australian premier piled on the pejorative rhetoric, referring to the crash site: «It’s more like a garden clean-up than a forensic investigation. This is completely unacceptable».

Abbott added for good measure that the rebels at the crash site was like putting «criminals in charge of a crime scene» – again without any substantiation.

The problem with this lurid narrative, which is being pushed like a tidal wave in the Western media, is that it is actually running reality in reverse.

The «good guys», so to speak, are in fact the various self-defence militia in eastern Ukraine, the communities they are trying to protect, and the Russian government, which has been trying to bring some civilised diplomatic order to the bloody chaos in the region.

That chaos is not just the latest disaster of the downing of the Amsterdam to Malaysia Boeing 777. For the past four months, the eastern region of Ukraine has been living in a nightmare imposed by the Western-installed junta in the central capital, Kiev. All ethnic Russian communities in the east are, in the publicly declared words of the Kiev regime, «sub-humans» to be hunted down in «anti-terror operations».

Since the weekend, the two main cities in the east, Donetsk and Lugansk, have been shelled constantly by Ukrainian regular army forces and neo-Nazi paramilitary groups under the direction of the Western-sponsored coup leaders in Kiev, headed up by self-styled Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk.

Days following the airliner crash – which is believed to have been shot down with a surface-to-air missile, although it could have been hit by a fighter jet – over 20 people have been killed in Donetsk and Lugansk from artillery fire and air strikes carried out by the pro-Kiev forces. Over the past two months more than 250 people have been killed in Lugansk alone, according to monitors from the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE). Most the dead are civilians killed by indiscriminate shelling from pro-Kiev military.

Only a couple of days before the airliner came down, a Kiev warplane hit a residential block in the town of Snezhnoye, some 20 kilometres from the crash site. That attack resulted in 11 dead, all them civilians.

Mortars have been fired in residential areas and pedestrian centres. In the deadliest attack in Lugansk over the weekend, eight civilians were killed when mortars hit the city centre on Friday. Their bodies were torn apart, strewn on the street, as graphic video footage testifies.

The self-defence militia set up in the eastern region are opposed to the Western-installed regime in Kiev. They have every right to resist the illegal self-imposed authority, which they see as willing to sign the country up to NATO, the IMF and Western economic pillaging.

The militia have the support of the vast majority of the people, who voted for autonomy from Kiev in referenda organised in early May, giving rise to the self-declared Peoples’ Republics of Donetsk and Lugansk.

Now these people are fighting for their lives, as the Kiev regime steps up the its so-called anti-terror operations. At the start of this week, the Kiev forces were bombarding central areas of Donetsk and Lugansk cities. Residents – those that have not already fled in their tens of thousands for refuge across the border in Russia – have been forced into air raid shelters out of fear from the constant shelling by Kiev troops and warplanes. Some of these shelters have not been used since the Second World War when people used them back then to evade Nazi bombing carried out along with the ancestors of the Kiev regime who collaborated with the Third Reich.

It is obscene that these people are being vilified now by Western governments and their media. The reality is that these people are not only fighting for their lives, they also have spared their time and meagre resources to help secure the crash site of the downed airliner and to retrieve the bodies of the victims – all in the middle of a war zone that has been imposed on them by a ruthless Western-backed Kiev regime.

Despite Obama’s baseless disparagement of the self-defence militia as being «an insult to the international community», on the same day that he made that announcement the Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak was praising the local authorities for having made arrangements to retrieve the bodies and to hand over the vitally important black box recorders from the doomed airliner. The latter data could reveal what caused the passenger plane to explode in mid-air and crash.

Significantly, the Malaysian premier did not make the arrangements through the Kiev regime. He dealt directly with the Donetsk People’s Republic leader Alexander Borodai. The Malaysians disclosed publicly that 282 of the bodies recovered so far were to be transported in refrigerated train carriages to Donetsk and thence to the city of Kharkiv before being flown on to Amsterdam. The flight recorder black boxes were also to be handed over in Donetsk by militia members to an official Malaysian investigative team…

In the latest onslaught by Kiev forces in Donetsk it seems more than a coincidence that they have attacked the central train station in that city – from where the airline crash corpses were to be transported. Some rail tracks were reportedly damaged by shelling, thus putting transport of the human remains in jeopardy.

The Washington Post reported early Monday: «Michael Bociurkiw, an OSCE spokesman, said it remained unclear when the rail cars containing the bodies would move and where they would go. He said renewed fighting in Donetsk on Monday had possibly damaged the tracks, adding a complication.

«We were told by rebels it has caused some damage to the railway system,» said the OSCE spokesman. «That is a crucial development in the sense that with the airport inoperable, and if the train station is inoperable, that will cut off Donetsk even further».

The OSCE team confirmed to media on Saturday – less than 48 hours after the airliner was downed – that they had gained full access to the crash site, facilitated by the local self-defence militia, even though Kiev forces were conducting intimidating flyovers with warplanes.

Meanwhile, Dutch investigators who oversaw the eventual placement of the 282 corpses into a train at the town of Torez, near the crash site, for transport on to Donetsk, spoke admirably of the local rescue teams that the self-defence militia and community had organised.

Reuters reported: «Peter van Vliet, whose team went through the wagons dressed in surgical masks and rubber gloves, said he was impressed by the work the recovery crews had done, given the heat and the scale of the crash site». Vliet told Reuters: «I think they did a hell of a job in a hell of a place».

And so the Dutch investigators should be in admiration. The people of Donetsk are trying to rescue victims in conditions of extreme duress imposed by Kiev’s terrorist operations.

All the while, Russian President Vladimir Putin has been calling for a ceasefire from the Kiev forces so that a full and safe international investigation can take place into what happened Flight MH17. On Monday, Putin called for the disaster not to be politicised by narrow self interests.

So far, Putin’s appeal for safe passage for investigators has been wilfully ignored by the Kiev regime, which has if anything stepped up its violence in the region since the air crash.

And Western leaders are giving full cover to the Kiev regime by perversely laying the blame on Russia and the self-defence militias in Donetsk, accusing both of obstructing recovery and a crash probe.

To paraphrase Obama: «What is the Kiev regime and its Western sponsors trying to hide?»

As for Australia’s premier Abbott, what seems to be getting up his nose is the fact that the Western-backed criminals in Kiev are not in charge of the crime scene.

http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2014/07/22/508874-what-are-you-trying-to-hide-mr-obama/
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 11:14:06 AM by Erwin »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #192 on: July 22, 2014, 11:12:54 AM »
Given the terrorists control the territory, he should be speaking to his fellow Russian citizens, the leaders of the DPR, about safe passage.

Here is the view of locals, interviewed by a British freelance journalist -

http://censor.net.ua/video_news/294893/esli_by_ne_eti_urody_ya_inache_dnr_ne_nazyvayu_u_nas_v_gorode_vse_by_tselym_bylo_i_vse_by_rabotalo_jiteli

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #193 on: July 22, 2014, 11:19:36 AM »
I mean, if the Swedes came with their rules and Language laws and Things to my area and told me to submit, even at near 50 I would pick the nearest to a weapon I had and say, HELL NO, over my dead body!

Essentially this and more is what Russia had been doing to Ukraine for the past 100 years or so.  First there was Holodomor, an intentional genocide created by Stalin.

Then after WWII Russia still under the leadership of Stalin did their best to destroy Ukrainian language and culture.  In fact some Ukrainian historians claim that Russia fabricated a relationship with historical Rus (started in Kiev) but that's another story entirely.

What is difficult to understand is that you say you would take up arms against Sweden if they attempted to subjugate your country, yet that's entirely what has happened here -- Russia continues to attempt to subjugate Ukraine.  So why are you supporting the Russian regime?

http://holodomorct.org/index.html
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 11:22:27 AM by AC »

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #194 on: July 22, 2014, 11:52:45 AM »
All - For your reading pleasure...

http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2014/07/22/508874-what-are-you-trying-to-hide-mr-obama/

The post is actually difficult to read [in spite of the enlarged text]
Non-the-less it is still crap.

Google your source.
Fullofit Cunningham.

Good grief read this one for laughs....
http://www.strategic-culture.org/news/2014/07/21/downed-airliner-fake-audio-tape-shows-us-backed-hit-frame-russia.html
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #195 on: July 22, 2014, 01:47:53 PM »
Much that I disagree with many of his (Finian) reporting, he had in fact written a few that are on the mark. One I agree with, in light of the revelation, is the piece about Syria. He's Irish and quite maybe (speculation) much of his disdain for America may well be shaped by the struggle Ireland met for their struggle and resistance with which we, the US, had helped foment and aided England for.

As for what Erwin posted above, at this point, it's like any other media-frenzied speculations. That's really all there is at this time.

Methinks the best thing to do is allow time to expose what *actually* happened. These things, like crap, have the inevitable reality of floating to the surface sooner or later...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 01:53:50 PM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Muzh

« Reply #196 on: July 22, 2014, 01:49:59 PM »
For all the Putin-versteher out there, this may not be of your liking. But, what the hell, it is just Western propaganda.

But the most important short-term consequence will be to crystallize another Iron Curtain between Europe and Russia that has been forming ever since Russia’s brief invasion of Georgia in 2008. “There will be a much clearer sense of a borderline and the need to defend that border—from the Baltics to Ukraine,” says Galeotti. In practical terms, that means Europe will have to help Ukraine defeat pro-Russian rebels. “The explosion of [MH17] propelled Kiev into the bosom of Europe. The best way to show Putin that aggression doesn’t pay will be to support Poroshenko,” he says.

Putin's Ukraine Mistake Has Made Him a Pariah
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline fathertime

« Reply #197 on: July 22, 2014, 01:50:47 PM »
Well, I disagree with this. We've given stupid money for far less of a cause than that, Ukraine notwitstanding (Kiev coup and the cookie bake shop hour)...

The Israeli offensive have caused upwards of 500 innocent Palestinian deaths and injured countless others. They are in dire need of basic essentials needs and foods in addition to the obvious medical care assistance.

Now that the regime change failed in Ukraine, they should divert allocated monies to Gaza with monitoring personnel to make sure they go exactly where they're supposed to go.
In retrospect, I agree with what you said...especially when you put it in the context of the other outrageous regime change maneuvers...this will hopefully lesson the money we can give for other things...and it is probably be spent for pure good.

I'd rather see Israel pay for them with the billions in aid we already gave them...but that is probably a bridge too far. 

Fathertime!   

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #198 on: July 22, 2014, 02:01:29 PM »
...“There will be a much clearer sense of a borderline and the need to defend that border...

Speaking of borders...didn't we (US) gave Ukraine 23 million dollars specifically to *guard the borders* (plus another *Biden* package of $48 million as Hunter's enrollment Deal Agreement additional assistance?

If so, shouldn't someone be able to come forth and actually catalog any illegalities happening along the border of Ukraine with not much of a problem?

One of the evidence being put forward is that Russia had mobilized the launcher that shot down the fateful airliner. This shouldn't really be a problem to readily make available considering, and presumably, security monitoring should've been in place. After all, the youtube videos show a *convoy* traveling on open roads and in broad daylight so it isn't like it was covertly mobilized.

23 millions dollars PLUS the $Hire Hunter Biden Exchange Deal$ should be able to *buy* a much more official, more sophisticated, certifiable *videos* of this convoy actually crossing the border instead of the report cited by an unknown US official relying on some vague field intelligence, or, youtube videos lacking date stamp, location with unknown authorship. This is a pretty darn sensitive event to be ambiguous with the *proofs*, no?

This way none of us would have to idly resort to youtube videos shot by *someone* void of time, date and location and presented as supporting evidence for much of anything.

...$23 million in U.S. security assistance provides equipment and materiel for the Ukrainian Border Guard personnel and Armed Forces....

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/06/07/fact-sheet-us-assistance-ukraine

...I dunno. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's time to remove the fcoking proverbial *birdfeeder*.

>>>These targeted activities complement long-term U.S. assistance programs designed to support systemic reforms and build institutional capacity across a range of sectors.<<<

Translation: Spreading democracy unto our world one nation at a time - *our* way...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 03:17:37 PM by GQBlues »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #199 on: July 22, 2014, 02:25:55 PM »

Looks like the USA is backing off it's earlier statements!  I wonder why? This is a rather odd thing to come out right now. 

US: No evidence of direct Russian link to plane
WASHINGTON (AP) — Senior U.S. intelligence officials say they have no evidence of direct Russian government involvement in the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17...........

http://news.yahoo.com/us-no-evidence-direct-russian-plane-210210006--politics.html

Fathertime!  

« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 02:29:46 PM by fathertime »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541017
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2385
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2228
Total: 2238

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:57:04 PM

Re: Plumber earnings by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 09:37:55 PM

Plumber earnings by ML
Yesterday at 07:49:26 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:23:34 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 06:28:48 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:48:07 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 04:37:18 PM

If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 04:17:08 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Yesterday at 01:09:03 PM