It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Continuing proof of lowlife Russians  (Read 18169 times)

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Continuing proof of lowlife Russians
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2015, 07:25:33 AM »

YOU are not qualified to speak for 'the rest of the world'...

Fathertime!

Get off your cow.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2015, 08:03:52 AM »
I had written a large chunk about Napoleonic wars in russian Wikipedia so don't even try to compete with me in 1812-1814 period. :) Austria and Prussia were fighting as a part of Napoleon Grand Army against Russia in 1812, and after  elimination the French army in Russia they have changed the side in 1813. Russia entered the battle in 1812 alone though England helped her with finances.
Probably you have confused Russians with Ukrainians in this respect. Russian media usually emphasizes the role of Soviet people in defeat of Germans, imperial mindset prefers to give equal rights to all constituents of Empire. As you know Ukrainians leaders consider in a vein of new Ukrainian history that Ukrainians were victims of Russia in WWII, and in fact resist to be among the victors because it can damage  their contemporary nationalistic conceptions.
Being an avid Napoleonic History buff, all of the books I have read ( which is quite extensive) has stated that Austria and Prussia were allied with France during the invasion of Russia. However, they made a great effort of keeping their soldiers away from fighting the Russians. The Austrians covered Napoleon's Southern Flank with Swartzenburg's  Austrian Corps (which took no real part in fighting while the Prussians acted as a reserve. Some Prussian units like Cavalry did take part in combat while attached to the Cavalry Reserve.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 08:08:01 AM by Hammer2722 »
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2015, 09:02:28 AM »
Get off your cow.
I like my cow, and my cow likes me to stay on her.  You still have no qualifications to speak on behalf of the world. 

Fathertime!!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline jone

« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2015, 09:52:31 AM »
I like my cow, and my cow likes me to stay on her.  You still have no qualifications to speak on behalf of the world. 

Fathertime!!

As usual, you were such an angry man trying to score points against me that you missed my point.  The great majority of civilized nations agree that Russia and Ukraine are at odds with each other and are separate countries.  How, then, could someone make the analogy that Ukraine was just a wayward state, like California and or Texas who are not separate countries like Ukraine is?   (Ukraine has had recent elections that were recognized by the current administration of the Kremlin.)

So, yes, in this instance, the world agrees that Russia and Ukraine are indeed separate countries.  These countries do not have the same relationship that California and Texas have in the US, where the state legislatures have applied for membership in these United States, California in 1848 and Texas a few years earlier.    Belvis created a bad analogy and I was simply pointing it out. 

And you, once again, look like the angry guy who is out there to try and score abuse points against me. My suggestion, which we all know you will not follow, is to put me on ignore so you won't be tempted to continue making a fool of yourself.

:rolleyes: :popcorn:

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline fathertime

« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2015, 10:25:03 AM »
As usual, you were such an angry man trying to score points against me that you missed my point.  The great majority of civilized nations agree that Russia and Ukraine are at odds with each other and are separate countries.  How, then, could someone make the analogy that Ukraine was just a wayward state, like California and or Texas who are not separate countries like Ukraine is?   (Ukraine has had recent elections that were recognized by the current administration of the Kremlin.)

So, yes, in this instance, the world agrees that Russia and Ukraine are indeed separate countries.  These countries do not have the same relationship that California and Texas have in the US, where the state legislatures have applied for membership in these United States, California in 1848 and Texas a few years earlier.    Belvis created a bad analogy and I was simply pointing it out. 

And you, once again, look like the angry guy who is out there to try and score abuse points against me. My suggestion, which we all know you will not follow, is to put me on ignore so you won't be tempted to continue making a fool of yourself.

:rolleyes: :popcorn:
Haha...you sure personalized my comment about you speaking for the world, which you do not! 
Your 'suggestion' is self-serving and will not be taken seriously. 

Father Time!

Offline sleepycat

« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2015, 06:59:11 PM »
Your 'suggestion' is self-serving and will not be taken seriously. 

Father Time!

Like your views are taken seriously around here?  :popcorn:

Offline LiveFromUkraine

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2015, 07:01:34 PM »
Like your views are taken seriously around here?  :popcorn:

Still no real life friends, eh?

Offline sleepycat

« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2015, 07:12:29 PM »

Glad to see you immediately jumping to the defence of your real life friend FT.  :popcorn:

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2015, 07:14:33 PM »
Glad to see you immediately jumping to the defence of your real life friend FT.  :popcorn:

Sorry to see you still have nothing interesting to say.  More than likely why you need to travel to a different country in order to get lucky.  You should contact JayH as he seems to be in the same boat. 

Offline sleepycat

« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2015, 07:23:11 PM »

Sorry to see you still have nothing interesting to say. 

No need to apologise...
Not your fault no one has taught you how to use the ignore button.  :popcorn:

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2015, 08:20:34 PM »
No need to apologise...
Not your fault no one has taught you how to use the ignore button.  :popcorn:

Yeah--he knows alright--his Ukrainian ex-wife used it and the eject button on him! Problem is she was only half smart-she did marry him in the first place but was smart enough to chuck him out later!  :cluebat:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2015, 08:28:58 PM »
Jay  "visited 10+ times over 5 years and still can't get a woman to marry him" H.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2015, 08:34:18 PM »

Dare I say the man has always behaved like a mental 'midget'!   :D

Yeah--he knows alright--his Ukrainian ex-wife used it and the eject button on him! Problem is she was only half smart-she did marry him in the first place but was smart enough to chuck him out later!  :cluebat:

You incessantly whine about people mislabeling/misrepresenting you, so as you told me much earlier in chat, 'it is best not to give out any information about yourself'  ...yet you do the very same thing, and make up facts regarding another poster....doesn't that make you a hypocrite?  :clapping:   At least your license to whine should be revoked! 

Fathertime!   

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2015, 09:33:26 PM »

Sorry to see you still have nothing interesting to say.  More than likely why you need to travel to a different country in order to get lucky.  You should contact JayH as he seems to be in the same boat.

Ok, now I don't want to get into a flame war or argument with you, but I have to ask something.  Isn't that an odd insult to post on a forum that is mostly about and for guys looking at women from other countries?  That seems like joining a golfing forum and trying to insult someone by calling them a golfer or joining a hunting site and insulting the guy for going to Africa for safari.

If you consider traveling to a different country to seek love an insult, why are you here on this site?  I avoid sites where the members routinely engage in practices I deem insulting. 

Again, I don't want to start an argument.  I just have to know why you would hurl that as an insult on what I think is mostly an international dating site?

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2015, 09:48:05 PM »

Ok, now I don't want to get into a flame war or argument with you, but I have to ask something.  Isn't that an odd insult to post on a forum that is mostly about and for guys looking at women from other countries?  That seems like joining a golfing forum and trying to insult someone by calling them a golfer or joining a hunting site and insulting the guy for going to Africa for safari.

If you consider traveling to a different country to seek love an insult, why are you here on this site?  I avoid sites where the members routinely engage in practices I deem insulting. 

Most of the guys in this endeavor are not seeking love.  If they were, they wouldn't be posting things like whether the woman Brazilian waxes and other intimate details.  They wouldn't be searching out women they can't communicate with.  They wouldn't be picking women out of a catalogs.  I have lived there and have seen plenty of the types of guys like Sleepycat.

Again, I don't want to start an argument.  I just have to know why you would hurl that as an insult on what I think is mostly an international dating site?

As a supposedly happily married man to an American woman, why are you on an international dating site?
« Last Edit: June 29, 2015, 09:52:56 PM by LiveFromUkraine »

Offline sleepycat

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2015, 10:47:34 PM »

As a supposedly happily married man to an American woman, why are you on an international dating site?

You worry he will steal your limelight on RWD?  ;)

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2015, 07:20:35 AM »

Most of the guys in this endeavor are not seeking love.  If they were, they wouldn't be posting things like whether the woman Brazilian waxes and other intimate details.  They wouldn't be searching out women they can't communicate with.  They wouldn't be picking women out of a catalogs.  I have lived there and have seen plenty of the types of guys like Sleepycat.

First thanks for the decent reply without any insults. 

Second, I have told this a few times, but I will quickly repeat it in case you missed it.  Several months ago I was watching a news show about the relationship and struggles between Russia and Ukraine.  Like many, not all but many, I was painfully unaware of the differences between the nations and realized it was another indicator of my ignorance of the world outside America and more specifically even outside my state of Missouri.

I began to watch news shows, YouTube videos and read a lot about the struggles and the differencing opinions as to who was right or wrong.  I watched a Frontline documentary about two different groups.  One was I believe Stronghold and the other Right Sector.

Believe me if you have not done it, the minute you begin to Google Ukraine or Russia you are besieged with page after page of MOB information.  My wife and I began to watch TV shows like 90 Day Fiancé and I started to become interested in guys crossing the ocean to try to find love.  Or in your opinion maybe just sex.

That led me to a couple of sites.  This and another I think you post on too, but I may be wrong.  Once here I found the people and conversation stimulating and enjoy it.

Now you can believe or not believe me, I don't care.  But I am not here looking to find a bride, hook up or make money. 

But I still find it interesting you would insult a guy for crossing the ocean to meet women on a site pretty much dedicated to crossing the ocean to meet women.  That's just me.  I would understand more if you insulted me for being on here with no intent of ever going. 

Again, thanks for the reply.   

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2015, 07:42:17 AM »
Get off your cow.

LMFAO

I see that LT is gone. Now FT is taking over.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2015, 08:04:19 AM »

Here's the thing, we're all different, every one of us. Take any number of men who have pursued FSUW isolate them and exchange them for the same number of men who haven't and they would be just as different. There are many different subsets by reason of men who pursue FSUW and, many of the men won't even admit to which subset they are in.

All men who look abroad are looking for something but, not necessarily looking for a wife and there are many different reasons why one is looking for a wife and just as many reasons why others are not. Many times the only commonality is "looking abroad". While many here have things in common, I can assure you many have next to nothing in common.

"MOB" has a negative connotation attached to it for many of those that go abroad and to many of those looking on. Me personally, makes no difference. You seemingly are under the false impression the folks here are more alike than different.

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2015, 10:37:25 AM »
Here's the thing, we're all different, every one of us. Take any number of men who have pursued FSUW isolate them and exchange them for the same number of men who haven't and they would be just as different. There are many different subsets by reason of men who pursue FSUW and, many of the men won't even admit to which subset they are in.

All men who look abroad are looking for something but, not necessarily looking for a wife and there are many different reasons why one is looking for a wife and just as many reasons why others are not. Many times the only commonality is "looking abroad". While many here have things in common, I can assure you many have next to nothing in common.

"MOB" has a negative connotation attached to it for many of those that go abroad and to many of those looking on. Me personally, makes no difference. You seemingly are under the false impression the folks here are more alike than different.

I am not under any impressions at all about people here.  I just outlined what I originally thought when I came here.  Also MOB was what came up on Google, not a term I use to describe anyone.  Believe me I understand the difference between going to meet someone and ordering a box with holes punched in the side that UPS delivers with a woman inside. 

As to opinions about people on this forum, yep I have formed a lot of them.  There are a lot of nice people on here both male and female and both in the US and in other countries.  There are also a lot of jerks on here, but nowhere near like on some other sites.  But that opinion is based on responses I see almost daily from some, not some predisposed notion.

And further as to people on here, other than a few I rarely interact and try not to rub people the wrong way.  That's exactly why I dropped out of my own thread on gun violence when it turned into an argument on gun control.

I just asked a question about an insult hurled, and got a polite answer.  That answer asked a question back about why I was here.  I explained what originally brought me here and did it politely.  I don't want to argue.  I am too old and have no interest in it. But, I will politely discuss my motives with anyone who keeps it civil. 

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2015, 12:07:35 PM »
I am not under any impressions at all about people here.  I just outlined what I originally thought when I came here.  Also MOB was what came up on Google, not a term I use to describe anyone.  Believe me I understand the difference between going to meet someone and ordering a box with holes punched in the side that UPS delivers with a woman inside. 

I found this site the same way.  Well, I was using Google to search for anything Ukraine since I was thinking about doing some business there.  This site came up.  I do think this site is far more than an international dating site.  If it wasn't, I wouldn't still be here myself. We have a lot of great posters that fill these halls with information anywhere from culture to history to politics.  It lends to some fascinating discussions, debates and sometimes arguments.  ;)

As to opinions about people on this forum, yep I have formed a lot of them.  There are a lot of nice people on here both male and female and both in the US and in other countries.  There are also a lot of jerks on here, but nowhere near like on some other sites.  But that opinion is based on responses I see almost daily from some, not some predisposed notion.

Want to hear something funny?  When I first came here I had my opinions of people.  After spending enough time, those opinions basically flipped once some of their posts showed what was really behind the curtain. 

I do think there are a legit minority out there with good intentions. 

« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 12:10:41 PM by LiveFromUkraine »

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2015, 06:24:46 PM »
I do think this site is far more than an international dating site.  If it wasn't, I wouldn't still be here myself. We have a lot of great posters that fill these halls with information anywhere from culture to history to politics.  It lends to some fascinating discussions, debates and sometimes arguments;)

No way!  We never have arguments - just friendly robust heated discussions!

I do think there are a legit minority out there with good intentions.

True - and it's good when a thread can actually maintain what I imagine was actually Dan's intention when he started the forum.  Unfortunately, all too often, the threads morph into something totally unrecognisable - even though the end result may sometimes be interesting in itself.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2015, 07:36:09 AM »
No way!  We never have arguments - just friendly robust heated discussions!

True - and it's good when a thread can actually maintain what I imagine was actually Dan's intention when he started the forum.  Unfortunately, all too often, the threads morph into something totally unrecognisable - even though the end result may sometimes be interesting in itself.

The discussions as far back as the Planet Love days were as lively as these and then some. I don't think Dan had any illusions of forum peace and tranquility.Ironically enough, they were almost the same discussions and of the same subjects with different people

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541325
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701