It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Grabbing life with both hands  (Read 12170 times)

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Grabbing life with both hands
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2015, 03:42:38 PM »
You are so full of it.  You have no fricking idea of the emotions of this woman.   Yet you call my characterization wrong.  How do you know that I didn't hear those words, word for word, from her mouth or her friend's?  You don't!

Yet you call me out for relaying something that happened in my life.  Not yours.  Which you have no fricking clue about.  And you call me a liar for it. 

I don't know if you are lying...you may actually believe the story exactly the way you are telling it....It doesn't sound believable to me, nor is it in the best taste to characterize, and relay a young woman's thoughts publicly...and it is on theme with many of your other posts which tend to be patting yourself on the back in a humblebraggy sort of way.  Be that as it may, you are certainly allowed to do it, but I don't see why I shouldn't comment on the way I see it. 

Other posters have already told you that you don't know what you're talking about and still you continue.  That is not the mark of an unpopular poster.  It is the mark of someone who is so into himself he ignores everyone and everything around him in an effort to sully someone he hates.  You're obsessed and everyone sees it but you.  This is the same behavior we witnessed when you chased after Gator.

I chased a Gator?  Thanks, I didn't know I did that. 

Actually I believe he got upset with me because of my political opinions and turned it personal...when I mentioned I had some contrary written evidence of what he had said and relayed to the forum (which I do) he was never the same....but I don't know or care if that is why he hasn't posted...I don't mind discussing the political issues with him or anyone else.  I had moved on from that issue shortly after it happened, and considered it water under the bridge, although he would bring it up from time to time which indicates maybe he has not. 
That isn't to say I'm going to refrain from agreeing/disagreeing with him as I see fit. 

To get this back on track, is this supposed to be about life partners, or any event in life?

That is a good question.  Another might be; Are people supposed to relay their own misstep or gossip and relay what they see as somebody else's error?

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2015, 03:53:45 PM »
I had a pretty same experience.
Like Jone.
It started 6 years ago.
She was one of the first ladies i met.
During three years she was in my mind every month or every week.

It is possible to consider that our meeting and what happened between us was not very important considering the facts.
But a relationship is first about emotions, bond, love rather than facts.
I have rarely flied in my life with women, i remember perhaps four, but it included her for sure. And don't tell me that i was an idiot fascinated by the first pretty girl. In fact i was in seducion for three years and having a nice control of myself and good level of game. 

Finally i got some news from her one year and half ago. Not married, no children, no job. When i remet her four years ago i was pretty sure that she was in relationship with a rich local man, or perhaps an expat.
We spent three hours together and at this moment she was definitively not into me. But her behavior was quite strange, she was like dominated, under a domination, a sense of unhealthy love affair.

Considering how FSUW manage their past relationships (something that needs experience to figure out), i can simply say that i was important for this woman. Normally they trash you to the end of universe, in a black hole.

The bottom line is simply that the providence  worked for me and my wife is a better match for me and for my happiness.
I worry for this woman because she is now 36, and even she is a 8.7 it's late for a woman in the ukrainian society.

She wasted her time while being on Elena Models and was not enough serious in her standards, giving probably too much importance to the life style level.

I consider that she would have made a perfect house wife and mother for childrens, with a really well off man living outside Ukraine to escape of her family constantly monitoring her (perhaps with good reasons who now?)

You sure she wasn't an 8.8?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Noch1

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2015, 05:20:06 PM »
Most guys that have dated any amount, can look back and go hmmmmm.
For someone you never met or very briefly entered your life or anyones,
leaves the imagination to run wild. In other words, you don't really know
and likely never will, what could have been, or NOT. Most of us have someone in our pasts who make us wonder what if. But if you are now with someone and this person or persons from your past, still make you say what if, then you are not with the right person.
She should make all those what ifs, go away.
Common sense, Is not so common!

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2015, 06:54:07 PM »
Most guys that have dated any amount, can look back and go hmmmmm.
For someone you never met or very briefly entered your life or anyones,
leaves the imagination to run wild. In other words, you don't really know
and likely never will, what could have been, or NOT. Most of us have someone in our pasts who make us wonder what if. But if you are now with someone and this person or persons from your past, still make you say what if, then you are not with the right person.
She should make all those what ifs, go away.

As I'm single, and so (as far as I know) is my non-FSU "what if," I may still have a chance to see if anything could come of it.  Perhaps I should stir myself to visit her again and see if the chemistry is still there - I've never met anyone else who turned me instantly to jelly the way that she did.  Unfortunately we met the day before I flew home.  :'(  I was originally going to return a few months after we met, but business got in the way and I never made the second trip.  We're Facebook friends, so I can see what's happening with at least part of her life.  Definitely a case of "if only..."

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2015, 11:06:54 PM »

Here's a near miss story. True story bro. Some of the old timers here probably remember that I had a fiancée from Uzbekistan. We applied for the k-1 but she failed the medical exam over something I consider small but the doctors have to do their job in failing somebody every once in a while. Failing the medical exam means she fails the interview. The results of the medical exam are opened at the interview. With a little help from my Congressman, an attorney, and a waiver, the original k-1 remained valid. Unfortunately waiting an extra year was hard on my ex fiancée and she struggled to leave her family. One problem in finding family oriented girls is trying to take them away from their families. While she had the green light to come to America on the k-1 she hesitated. I gave her time but after enough time, I proceeded to go back to dating other women.

I continued to call her occasionally and one day she said she is ready to be with me. Unfortunately I was in too deep with other women. My boat had sailed and she missed the boat. Maybe a week earlier and things would have been different. Funny how life works sometimes and the difficult decisions we have to make that can alter our lives drastically.

My wife found a dusty photo of my ex fiancée on my bookshelf laying down. I missed it when cleaning. Ok, ok, ok. I don't dust very well and missed it. My wife said she looks beautiful and a kind woman. I said she is correct and that is the kind of women I like to pursue. My wife found her on the FSU version of "classmates" and asked if I wanted to write her to say hello. She was married, living in Uzbekistan and had her first child and I told her I don't want to bother her and that chapter of my life is closed.

For those newbies out there, most men will fail in their first attempt at FSU women. If you're a quality man, you will have other opportunities and it's just a matter of time before you will be 100% successful....as long as you have the ability to choose a good woman. A guy doesn't have to be the best man in the world, he just needs to beat his competition. If you can attract 10% of the women out there, your dating life will be very busy as long as you're not afraid to socialize with the ladies and ask them out.

Here are some of the photos I posted in the past of my ex fiancée and me. I gave up all this. The adventure was a blast but I'm happy with the wife I have now that I don't have regrets. I had a tough decision to make in the past but it was the right decision.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541386
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3612
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 3602
Total: 3612

+-Recent Posts

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:09:50 AM