It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: [VIDEO] How to date Russian Girls - Advice of a Sexual Tourist/PUA/Whatever  (Read 7282 times)

Offline Obtuso

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
He gives us is views on dating Russian woman.
What do you think about his views?

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3

It's an excellent video.  Any guy wanting to go to Russia or Ukraine should watch it because he gets the mentality of Russians correctly.  It's easier to understand them -- for someone who doesn't care for the artificial niceness in the West that is. 

Whether a guy just wants an adventure or he's serious about a LTR I would suggest he watches this.

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
The video does not show, any search words to find it on youtube or somewhere else?
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Obtuso

• Trips: None (yet)
The video does not show, any search words to find it on youtube or somewhere else?

Just Click on the "Watch it on Youtube" button in the lower right corner of the player, it's the "Youtube" logo.

Or add watch?v=IuB5rGESmBk after http://www.youtube.com/

Regards

Offline Lily

• Trips: Resident
Thank you for the link!

I'd agree with the most that Tom Torero says about dating in Russia. It may vary individually, but to a larger extent, what he says does make sense.
Da, da, Canada; Nyet, nyet, Soviet!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
I also confirm that all what he said smells the field. He got it.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline JayH

Once Lily  & Pat approved I had to watch it!!
Many good points made-- a pretty fair effort I think.
The man/mouse part is of note--it is a difficult balance.
Also note--this guy is "only" 34 --my view is the dynamic changes significantly with age gap -even for a well presented guy.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
  • Trips: 4 - 10
A bit too much stereotyping.  A typical view of FSU ladies behavior is an output byproduct of several input parameters such as.... a small amount of time for the man's vacation visit.... a fair amount of ladies to compete with.   An intelligent (or otherwise) lady will adjust her behavior upon those parameters, and her level of interest in the particular man, and make her moves (degrees of cold or hot, as he says).  That does not mean that is her natural behavior amongst her co-workers or classmates in her normal hometown environment.   Resulting in abnormal behavior on the lady's part, and abnormal behavior on the man's part (if you choose to follow his game plan). Which can make it difficult to get to know each other.  I can see why he gets a lot of cold and hot. 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 08:56:43 PM by JohnDearGreen »

Offline Hybrid

• Commercial Member
There is a lot of sense in what he says and the PUA mentality but for the most part girls are the same the world over and if one likes you and you like them nothing is hard to do.

It's about naturally meeting the right girl, rather than running game to get IMO the wrong one. It's fine if you're just looking to hook up but PUA will not get you lasting results.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 09:43:50 AM by Hybrid »
RUgirlfriend.com - Build Relationships with Russian & Ukrainian Women

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
There is a lot of sense in what he says and the PUA mentality but for the most part girls are the same the world over and if one likes you and you like them nothing is hard to do.

It's about naturally meeting the right girl, rather than running game to get IMO the wrong one. It's fine if you're just looking to hook up but PUA will not get you lasting results.

I would warn you about the western myth that the right girl is waiting you and you just have to harvest her...

I saw a video of two guys coming in FSU, young, gook looking. One was a smooth talker, used to go out, the other was shy and barely could'nt speak with his date. Physcially i would have bet on the second but when i saw his body language, how he was interacting i knew that was game over for him. And it needn't only few minutes to the girl to figure out that he will not be the ONE.  see all my previous posts because i think that i already posted a link of this video.

However the game needs to be adapted to the FSU scene because i you apply the same things that you do in the west you are going to crash.

Game has nothing to do with hook up or lasting results, it applies to all women provided that you pass the physical test, because attraction is not a choice. Consequently the only thing which matters is what do you want to do with your life ? Get a lot of notches or aim a LTR ? Depends of your personal goals, not of the game.

What you say is just a bad excuse to do nothing to improve yourself, but now if you think that there is nothing hard to do and that you get a really satisfactory life, i would tell you congratulations i am happy for you, or second thoughts, what are doing here ?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 10:06:18 AM by Patagonie »
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Hybrid

• Commercial Member
Re: [VIDEO] How to date Russian Girls - Advice of a Sexual Tourist/PUA/Whatever
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 11:51:54 AM »
Some sweeping assumptions there. I didnt say you shouldn't improve yourself, I said leaning PUA to get chicks is a path to unfulfilment.

What I am saying is be yourself, be a better yourself, travel, lean things, be interesting, be social etc be better and you will find a match who likes you. The geographical location has not much to do with that.

Learning PUA tricks can help but are zero match for real personality, real success, real qualities.

I've been to the FSU, I got married, I am very happy. I didnt need any PUA.

PUA is just candy for lonely men. Improve yourself as a person, its a better solution.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 11:54:35 AM by Hybrid »
RUgirlfriend.com - Build Relationships with Russian & Ukrainian Women

Offline notforone

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2014, 08:08:11 PM »
20 minutes of my life I'll never get back

If you have to travel to a foreign country and chase them on the streets all day full time and dine and entertain them just to get laid with the "hottest, most feminine and playing tough to get" women on earth LOL

Relax people they're regular women, many not even datable, you want classy and feminine and playing tough to get, go to Italy

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 03:00:14 AM »
Some sweeping assumptions there. I didnt say you shouldn't improve yourself, I said leaning PUA to get chicks is a path to unfulfilment.

What I am saying is be yourself, be a better yourself, travel, lean things, be interesting, be social etc be better and you will find a match who likes you. The geographical location has not much to do with that.

Learning PUA tricks can help but are zero match for real personality, real success, real qualities.

I've been to the FSU, I got married, I am very happy. I didnt need any PUA.

PUA is just candy for lonely men. Improve yourself as a person, its a better solution.

There is a difference between knowing  few PUA tricks an to be a player. All serious seduction communities will insist, as you did, to learn more,to start talking with people, to travel, to make short "get a life".
I was having already all this package, but the game gave me all the rest to make my way and choose the person with whom i wanted to get married. Improved yourself doesn't mean that you will get "how" does it really  work during the dating phase. Fortunately men guys have a payload of variable skills (the ones who own many skills are known as "natural") which helps them  to enter in a relationship.

Now i would ask you why companies, every year, spend milliards of $ in communication, supervisory, conflict management, theater techniques for manager, emotional management, stress management, leadership management, team management, sales techniques, negociation art, self esteem training, process com, personal impact while delivering messages ...... add your catalog here.  Why all these companies spend so much money and not just say "go to the museum, read a book, be a member of a think thank" ?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541299
Total Topics: 20860
Most Online Today: 3871
Most Online Ever: 12701