It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Did your wife gain extra mass after marriage?  (Read 14683 times)

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Did your wife gain extra mass after marriage?
« on: November 29, 2020, 09:34:34 AM »
So my biggest fear on marriage is laziness for someone to care for themselves. I am often on tinder, see women my age looking rundown, and then skip to the 18 to 23 year old bracket, and women look great. I dated a few women, and most of them relied on their youth to look good, only a few actually went to the gym. I dumped the ones who showed laziness.

If i marry , i am thinking of staying in my spouses country, and cost of living is cheap. I would say if you are earning $1500 a month online (as an example_, in a city outside the capital of Russia/Ukraine, would be same as earning $10k a month in for example LA, London, Sweden etc.
I would prefer if my spouse did not work, so she could focus on the kids, her appearance (go to the gym), and have the energy to motivate me to focus more on my income, way i see it , if she is earning $400 a month, it isn't going to make much of a difference to me, if she can provide a good environment for me to work in, it would benefit us and our family more financially.

My fear is laziness, it is her getting too comfortable and not working on her appearance. I manage to go to the gym, work hard on my income, i do not expect any woman to work as hard as me ever. But in all honesty, a lot of the women i came across are plain just lazy. And it scares me, can people post their experiences after marriage?

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
Re: Did your wife gain extra mass after marriage?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 11:08:30 AM »
You are as shallow as I was at the same age..

Chances are you will be the one that piles on the kgs...who knows?

The mother of my kids went from a UK 6/8 to a 14 after each pregnancy and I just didn't fancy her, any more.. She went to the gym and lost it all. I NEVER said she didn't attract me, but she guessed.

I am not proud of being so shallow.

Both my first and second RU wives are in their fifties and are UK 6/8. I expect my first wife weighs nearly as much as the two combined..

You just cannot tell and there are FAR more important things to worry about

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 11:51:20 AM »
I'm guessing there is no guarantee that once things are comfortable for the FSW and there are ties such as kids with her that is when lazyness might kick in on her part and she puts on a few pounds.

That is when I believe the concept of the 'mistress' comes in :D

Seriously I think that while FSW expect a guy to hold up his end of the bargain if he has promised to provide well for her she has to do the same back or the guy is then fully entitled to take whatever action he deems necessary.

I find fat a turn off on women too and I think most men do. Unfortunately in the UK women have seemed to have gotten the impression that it is somehow a turn on despite men crying out loudly, Nooo... they just won't listen :-\

"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 12:57:38 PM »
..and THIS, Trenchie, is why you have never had a LTR in the UK and won't have one with a FSU W ..until you fix your attitude (

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 02:12:09 PM »
I'm guessing there is no guarantee that once things are comfortable for the FSW and there are ties such as kids with her that is when lazyness might kick in on her part and she puts on a few pounds.

That is when I believe the concept of the 'mistress' comes in :D

Seriously I think that while FSW expect a guy to hold up his end of the bargain if he has promised to provide well for her she has to do the same back or the guy is then fully entitled to take whatever action he deems necessary.

I find fat a turn off on women too and I think most men do. Unfortunately in the UK women have seemed to have gotten the impression that it is somehow a turn on despite men crying out loudly, Nooo... they just won't listen :-\

In ukraine, men expect woman to look go, work, take care of the kids, and go to the gym. The gym has even distribution of men and women, apart from when i was in Lviv, it had foreigners. The mentality here is so lazy, that is why i call it the land of talk , men talk about being a provider (where do you think the women got the idea that men pay for everything, provides etc from?), and the women talk about how deep their soul is from the first time you meet here.

I just hope, me taking the slack financially, will mean she has the energy to focus on other areas.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 02:49:04 PM »
My fear is laziness, it is her getting too comfortable and not working on her appearance. I manage to go to the gym, work hard on my income, i do not expect any woman to work as hard as me ever. But in all honesty, a lot of the women i came across are plain just lazy. And it scares me, can people post their experiences after marriage?

To get an idea what a woman is going to look like in the future, take a look at her mother and then the rest of her family. Then Evaluate what frame of mind she's in to stay healthy. Keep in mind, people change and a person who's mentally and physically healthy now can let themselves go in the future. We can't make a spouse sign a piece of paper listing guarantees they'll look and act a certain way forever. We must assume risks when entering into marriage and it's possible we will not live happily ever after.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 03:20:44 PM »
..and THIS, Trenchie, is why you have never had a LTR in the UK and won't have one with a FSU W ..until you fix your attitude (

Yes in terms of I've passed over girls that are fat. I never wanted a short term relationship with a fat girl never mind a long term one. They aren't right for me.

Being told by society what I should be like is a big reason why I have never had a LTR. Instead I should off looked for girls that got me rather than whitewashing myself to the norms of society. That's part of what I have learnt recently and now that I have everything is so much clearer.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2020, 03:28:42 PM »
I believe you are making excuses, Trench.  Not every single woman in the UK is overweight.  So, if all you could attract were women that were unattractive to you, the issue lies with you, and you should be looking at why you can't attract women you find attractive.

Frankly, I don't think you will be successful with a UW, because you don't have what most who have a desire to emigrate want - disposable cash.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline ML

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2020, 04:09:48 PM »
I know some folks down in Texas where there are some hot looking young Mexican chicks.

But they have a saying:  Put a ring on her finger, and she puts 30 pounds in her gut.

Apparently those gals don't put on much butt weight, it goes to torso area instead.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2020, 04:19:18 PM »
I am always crucified for not listening to what women want (only love), not being a fan of learning the russian language, and now you tell me i need a disposable income?????

Trench you can be successful with UW, you can be one of the most successful guys on here. But like i told you before, you need to stop playing bob the builder with your house. Sell it , invest in an index fund, or give it to an agency to rent for you. Start learning how to teach English online, get some income going. Your apartment money + tutoring money = Big boy in Ukraine.

My philosophy to anyone wanting to get with FSUW:
1) Get your income right
2) Go to the gym
3) Get some decent clothes
4) Don't bust a nut in 3mins
5) Buy a book on learning russian
6) Burn the book and work on steps 1 to 4

DONE
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 04:29:13 PM by japtats »

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2020, 04:21:03 PM »
I know some folks down in Texas where there are some hot looking young Mexican chicks.

But they have a saying:  Put a ring on her finger, and she puts 30 pounds in her gut.

Apparently those gals don't put on much butt weight, it goes to torso area instead.

I remember setting my tinder location to Colombia, they were juicy as hell, but few pounds from it getting to a mess.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2020, 05:30:41 PM »
I believe you are making excuses, Trench.  Not every single woman in the UK is overweight.  So, if all you could attract were women that were unattractive to you, the issue lies with you, and you should be looking at why you can't attract women you find attractive.

Frankly, I don't think you will be successful with a UW, because you don't have what most who have a desire to emigrate want - disposable cash.

This post was composed without the aid of google.

To be honest I'm not really sure why women get fat I mean I find it an easy enough thing to avoid. Just seems weird to me that people would purposely eat way more than what is needed as the look is nearly always a pretty unattractive sight.

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2020, 10:28:18 PM »
  Just seems weird to me ...as the look is nearly always...
Superficial? 
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Steamer

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2020, 11:17:30 PM »

If you fear laziness then encourage her to work. Nothing encourages a woman to be on her 'A' game like competing with an office full of women. It just happens naturally.
Life ain't nothing but a poker game
And no two hands are quite the same
But I never saw a winner that didn't bet

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2020, 04:56:38 AM »

If you fear laziness then encourage her to work. Nothing encourages a woman to be on her 'A' game like competing with an office full of women. It just happens naturally.

I am not against a woman working, in current society, it is needed, and living off one person pay cheque is not feasible for most. Some it is, i discussed it, and currently in ukraine, $1000 a month is considered good, $1500 is considered good for a family. I make few times more than that, i have the potential to make 6 figures a year if i focus. Hence why a woman earning $400 a month, killing herself in an office, skipping gym, and not developing our kids , is not of interest to me.

I skipped out hooking up with a woman few days ago, we agreed to meet at my place, but i figured wasting 3 to 4 hours on her, was not worth it . I rather focus on my work. That is why having a good woman who can kick my ass is great, someone who can make me a cup of coffee, get my gym clothes ready, so i can rush out the door at 7am, do my work out, come home, have breakfast made for me, be able to work right away, till early morning. I had women who did that for me in ukraine, and it helped , it made my life easier.

i cannot chase women, expand my business, it is too much work.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 04:59:02 AM by japtats »

Offline msmob

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2020, 05:24:41 AM »

My philosophy to anyone wanting to get with FSUW:

5) Buy a book on learning russian
6) Burn the book

Given you are on the ground there  and your not bothering to learn to communicate in 'there's' lingo, the question needs to be asked

...are your post sex chat's deep and meanigful?...

« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 05:26:18 AM by msmob »

Offline msmob

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2020, 05:53:10 AM »

Trench,

I would love to hear why women do not want to be in a relationship with you..

You tell us you are slim, fit and not bad looking..

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2020, 07:34:07 AM »
Given you are on the ground there  and your not bothering to learn to communicate in 'there's' lingo, the question needs to be asked

Because I am working 80 to 100 hours a week . The only free time I get I spend on my tattoos. Some people have a successful business, get distracted and lose it all . I never want to be one of those people, my priorities are good for myself, and it works for myself. around 20% of young people in ukraine already speak english, if i had issues with that 20% i would address myself as a person, not go looking to learn the language , so i can chase the other 80%.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 07:53:43 AM by japtats »

Offline msmob

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2020, 08:39:01 AM »
Because I am working 80 to 100 hours a week . The only free time I get I spend on my tattoos.

OK..so you have no time for relationships

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2020, 09:05:47 AM »

Women tend to live with me , someone is coming this Friday probably. But yes you are right , I don't have much time , hence why I am selective on who i go on a date with and who I have sex with
« Last Edit: November 30, 2020, 09:23:33 AM by japtats »

Offline ML

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2020, 10:22:30 AM »
. . . around 20% of young people in Ukraine already speak English, . . .

Much, much higher than that for all under age 20.

Wife says that virtually everyone she knows have their children in private English lessons starting at age 5 or so.

And several in ages of late 20s to late 30s are re-studying English that they had in grade school and university.  They think it is the way to go for future economic success; whether in Ukraine or moving to the west.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2020, 10:38:49 AM »
Much, much higher than that for all under age 20.

Wife says that virtually everyone she knows have their children in private English lessons starting at age 5 or so.

And several in ages of late 20s to late 30s are re-studying English that they had in grade school and university.  They think it is the way to go for future economic success; whether in Ukraine or moving to the west.

And yet our Mobers still fails to grasp Britain's potential post Brexit, huh, sigh... :-\

Offline msmob

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2020, 10:44:15 AM »
Trench,

There is nothing relevant to 'Brexit' in this thread ..

If you think Ukrainians are busy learning English to come to Britain...  :cluebat:

English is the international language of commerce

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2020, 10:50:50 AM »

I often find women moreso in the west want it both ways, a wealthy guy but one that also has time for her lol. Few of them seem to realise that men can only do so much and there are going to be very few men around able to do both.

I think we have all seen the Hollywood films of the guy who is successful but a workaholic who gets too carried away with work that it ends up pushing the love of his life away from him. The film normally ends with the guy realising what he has lost and a romantic love scene at the end where the guy changes and makes time for her. In reality as Japs has said the business goes south so it's a no win situation. If the guy wasn't successful she probably wouldn't be with him to start with.

I think Japs is sounding like he is doing great at his business and enjoying himself doing it. My guess is that someone who wants to partake in genuinely getting involved/interested in the business and work with him on it at least in a part time capacity may suit him the best. If he finds a girl that can take on some of the workload then that eases up time on himself and they get time to spend together.

That will also show she is not lazy and is motivated to being into business. Doesn't mean she can't also have kids as well. I think if Japs found a girl who just stayed at home to be a housewife I think the odds of her letting herself go would be pretty high, almost natural for many FSW perhaps.

Offline msmob

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2020, 10:57:47 AM »
Trench ..Are you or the OP married ?

He asked a question, married guys are responding ;)

You haven't worn the t-shirt

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1864
Total: 1875

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM