It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: if a woman wants to come and meet a man?  (Read 56783 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: if a woman wants to come and meet a man?
« Reply #200 on: June 26, 2016, 11:30:18 AM »
Yes, it happened here and in retrospect, it was a good thing.

I was thinking about Tim.  He eventually found his soulmate here in the US.  But we don't know enough to say whether the UW would have been a better marriage.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #201 on: June 26, 2016, 11:41:59 AM »
I was thinking Tim as well.  He is the only poster this has happened to, AFAIK.

In retrospect, I don't believe the UW was ever looking for a match.  She was paid by the agency.

Tim's AW is physically more beautiful than the UW, and better educated.  He has no cultural issues to contend with and no language barriers.  He should thank the poster who interfered.  It put him on the path he was meant to be on, even if that wasn't that poster's intention.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline IAmZon

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #202 on: June 27, 2016, 08:48:51 AM »
How nice to be thought of ...

Yes!  It is most peculiar that a pretty face threw me for a loop.   I have to admit that it STUNG.  I am sure I deserved it.   (I VERY much deserved it.)

Hardly ever think of my old life these days, however.   Jenn and I will be together 3 years this August, and it feels like forever - in a good way.   I have been more happy than I ever would have imagined. I am not cocky.  I am thankful.   

We live an exciting and adventurous life together.  We virtually never disagree.  We always learn from each other.  I suppose we say "I love you" 100 times before lunch everyday.  It is a very exciting, sexy, old fashioned love affair.

Coming here again reminds me of how much I searched and changed in my 40s.   Foreign women / Foreign living certainly had a big affect on me ... all for the good I think.  It was almost like a movie.   Very happy I took a chance on starting a new life, very much different from anything I previously knew. Life need not be a linear experience.   It can be like a roller coaster (If you like that type of stuff).

Anyway, hope everybody is well.   I am not in the advise seeking / giving mode anymore.  Just feel damn lucky to have found my little piece of heaven.   Be well

Offline IAmZon

« Reply #203 on: June 27, 2016, 08:49:42 AM »
HA!  somehow an upside down photo seems perfect to me   Enjoy

Offline Gator

« Reply #204 on: June 27, 2016, 09:38:49 AM »
HA!  somehow an upside down photo seems perfect to me   Enjoy

Upside down?  I thought it was a photo of the two of you boarding the Cobra's Curse at Busch Gardens.  LOL

Were your ears burning from being mentioned at RWD?  Splendid to hear from you.  My congratulations for finding your soul mate and still enjoying the dream after three years.  100 times each day before lunch!!!

Much water has gone over the dam since you came by the house with a bottle of fine champagne.   Galina turned 51 and looks better than ever.  Her daughter married a young entrepreneur living close to you,  and she is intertwined in the management of the rapid growth of his business. 

The "decade of decline" is exacting a toll, and I now hit from the white tees.  I am now blessed with a granddaughter.   

Offline IAmZon

« Reply #205 on: June 27, 2016, 03:42:39 PM »
Hola Grandpa!

You are a lucky man.    Give me an invite this week (or next) and I will bring another bottle of champaign.   Our wives will get along famously.

Congrats - white tees are not so bad

Tim

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #206 on: July 21, 2016, 05:57:18 AM »
Congrats - white tees are not so bad

Tim

It's better than hitting from the red tee's
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline silversurfer

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #207 on: March 04, 2017, 05:42:08 AM »
when I meet her,  I did not think she would fall in love with me.  she also has been hurt by many men in her country.  what she has told me.  I am not here to make you believe me.   to let TMD know,  according to her she has not been looking on the different websites.   I don't know much about the websites,  but she told me that her profiles were made.  pictures were made.  she was on for a while.  I can't say how long.  she said the best of men did not come to the sites.   most talk about sex she said.   what they want her to do and what they want done to them.  I am an old man.  if this beautiful woman wanted a man,  I don't think she would have a problem.  but she wants a good man she told me.    she also told me,  it's not easy for her to fall in love.  when I visited with her.  I respected our time together.   am I supposed to jump her bones and ruin everything for a few moments of pleasure?   and the worst thing to come of this,  is being her friend?   then I accept that.   

I was lucky,  yes.   I did not have to deal with any websites.  any "scammers"    pay websites in the states also.  how does a person know,  who is a scammer or who is serious?  and I have heard some people have met a woman on a pay by letter site.    she told me she likes me.   I still don't understand how a man as TMD gets the truth from another website....I'm talking about VK.com.    she wants to see me again.  when she comes to the states again.  as a DJ.   I will go see her.  I never knew their was a time limit to win a woman's heart. 

and to TMD,  I don't care what you believe.   and I can't make you believe.    all I have to say.   I will keep you informed.    she sent me this today,  when I emailed her.   she said she's in Odessa.  performing.

I am not sure if this guy has seen followups with her to date, but two people who both claim to be members of Duo Husky write me on dating site. Both seem very interested in me, this makes me suspicious. I've already discovered scamming on this site and other sites.
She's been writing me for as long as she's been writing you, if not longer. Any updates?

http://solidstatecitizen.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-business-model-of-online-scamming.html
Blog entry recently about the biz of dating and the scamming scammers who scam.  :)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 06:45:43 AM by silversurfer »

Offline IamMaiC

« Reply #208 on: March 04, 2017, 03:11:22 PM »
I am not sure if this guy has seen followups with her to date, but two people who both claim to be members of Duo Husky write me on dating site. Both seem very interested in me, this makes me suspicious. I've already discovered scamming on this site and other sites.
She's been writing me for as long as she's been writing you, if not longer. Any updates?

http://solidstatecitizen.blogspot.com/2017/01/the-business-model-of-online-scamming.html
Blog entry recently about the biz of dating and the scamming scammers who scam.  :)

in my original post.   I meet a friend of both Alina and Irina.   she is the son's wife to neighbor's of my parents.     I had gone to the house to borrow a tool for my father.   and they invited me for dinner.  well, to make a long story short.  his wife started everything with Alina.  that is who I have been writing.  but I did not write her at a website.  I got her email.   I also went to kiev to visit her. 

I own a business.   it did not work out between Alina and I.    but I still write her.   because I am new to this and some people here have given me advice.   I didn't move fast enough according to some people.   to this day...I still don't know what that means.   I'm sure I will get feedback on this.    I tried.   failed?  possibly.  but she still writes me.    tells me we are friends. 

if you go back and read the original postings.   you will see the backstory.    pic of duo husky. 

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #209 on: March 05, 2017, 12:42:06 AM »

Lots of agencies write on behalf of the girls. Some girls don't even know their photos are being used on marriage sites. Don't waste too much time on bad sites or pursuing girls who don't even know who you are. You may be trading love letters with Ivan, the employee of the month.

it did not work out between Alina and I.    but I still write her.   because I am new to this and some people here have given me advice.   I didn't move fast enough according to some people.   to this day...I still don't know what that means.   I'm sure I will get feedback on this.    I tried.   failed?  possibly.  but she still writes me.    tells me we are friends. 

Sorry to hear that. I was hoping it would end well. When a girl lets you into her world, enter. You hesitated. You stood at the door. Know what you want and get it.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline IamMaiC

« Reply #210 on: March 05, 2017, 06:53:10 AM »

Sorry to hear that. I was hoping it would end well. When a girl lets you into her world, enter. You hesitated. You stood at the door. Know what you want and get it.

Yeah,  well your right.    learned the hard way.   thanks. 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1957
Total: 1966

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM