It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Putin has now put Russia's Nuclear deterrent on full alert.  (Read 1098 times)

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Putin has now put Russia's Nuclear deterrent on full alert.
« on: February 27, 2022, 06:52:35 AM »
USA has said his escalation is unacceptable.

This is from the BBC.

Just saying it like it is.

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
Re: Putin has now put Russia's Nuclear deterrent on full alert.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2022, 07:20:32 AM »
USA has said his escalation is unacceptable.

This is from the BBC.

The USA can condemn his escalation, but it won't matter.   While I personally don't like it, I can see scenarios where tactical nuclear weapons are utilized.   If NATO forces are helping Ukrainians with intelligence (From NATO territory), Russia may choose to attack those forces.  NATO would then be forced to respond.   Perhaps Putin is making it clear that he is prepared to respond to a NATO response with a nuclear response.   Russia is committed to some goal in Ukraine, (Not sure what), maybe it depends on how the battles go and the involvement of Western nations or NATO.   

Fathertime!     
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2022, 07:28:55 AM »
The USA can condemn his escalation, but it won't matter.   While I personally don't like it, I can see scenarios where tactical nuclear weapons are utilized.   If NATO forces are helping Ukrainians with intelligence (From NATO territory), Russia may choose to attack those forces.  NATO would then be forced to respond.   Perhaps Putin is making it clear that he is prepared to respond to a NATO response with a nuclear response.   Russia is committed to some goal in Ukraine, (Not sure what), maybe it depends on how the battles go and the involvement of Western nations or NATO.   

Fathertime!   

Putin has actually said it's because of severe economic sanctions put on Russia. and aggressive statements from NATO.

Still..if he wants his empire to end in a pile of radioactive dust that's his choice.

Hopefully there are some sane people around Mad Vlad who will oust him.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2022, 07:36:57 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2022, 07:53:21 AM »

Putin has actually said it's because of severe economic sanctions put on Russia. and aggressive statements from NATO.

Still..if he wants his empire to end in a pile of radioactive dust that's his choice.

From a hypothetical standpoint, let's say NATO forces were assisting Ukraine with logistics and this assistance was leading to deaths of Russian forces in the air or tanks.  If this were the case, lines would be blurred regarding NATO and it's stated purpose and what it is actually doing.   From Putin's perspective, it may justify why he seems overly concerned about an expanding NATO.   

I don't think it will be just Putin in radioactive dust, it would be large parts of the planet.   Millions of dead, poisoned water and air.  I hope this is hypothetical only, and NATO isn't getting involved.  The rest of the planet doesn't need to suffer consequences from this regional conflict. 

Fathertime!   
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2003
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1990
Total: 2000

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM