It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report  (Read 152177 times)

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report
« Reply #125 on: March 15, 2016, 06:29:58 PM »

It's great that you decided to go but did you get all the deal breaker issues figured out? When I was communicating with ladies and some hinted at a visit, I would tell them I will consider a visit but make sure important questions are answered first if it weren't already done. What if you're atheist and she's Christian or Muslim? What if you don't want or can't have children and she wants children? What if your views are conservative and she's liberal? You guys communicate fine now but you could be hating each other for the rest of your lives after a few debates. I've seen people on this forum waste a year of their lives with someone only to find out they shouldn't get married based on issues that could've been discussed before a first visit.

As far as the $300 coaching course goes, I wouldn't buy it. You can get everything you need at the forum and if you can't find it, start a new thread and ask for tips pertaining to travel, customs, manners, etc....

Well, I guess there were some indicators on her profile, yes to relocating, having children ans N/A to religion. This fits in well enough with me, i.e I want children and would be easiest if she relocated an UK isn't a bad travel distance back to visit home country. I'm atheist so while N/A could theoretically mean anything (I think I put the same on my profile N/A to avoid putting of potential matches) I'm guessing she's not really extreme one particular way. She seems easy going and probably not the religious type. I'm ready to be at ease on religious/political fronts as although I have views/positions I don't see it as helpful  being to ardent with someone whom your in a relationship with as opposed to a debating situation. I'm guess I'm quite easy going and tend not to bring up my beliefs in daily life, particularly if I knew other half did not appreciate them.

I know what your saying though, I know a fair bit about her already and her personality tells me a lot more also I think. That still leaves some areas to broach which I am steadily working my way through as opportunity arises between now and meeting her. For sure when you meet there might suddenly turn up a big stumbling block or some way down the line. I'm not expecting a full connection on every issue from politics to religion I don't really want some political issue/argument/position or otherwise get in the way of a relationship I just see it as bringing in unnecessary problems into the equation - as long as its not real extreme granted, but like I say she seems easy going that I don't think she thinks of these things much.

I don't think there are any issues that I would consider deal breakers with her, some are more prefers and hopes, but I've done most of them now so just a couple more left but I'm thinking it should be ok. Probably should have covered them before agreeing to trip but I think I got a good impression along the way as to roughly where I stood on most of it even if I didn't directly ask her. Anyway, thank you FP for your advice, again indispensable :) yeah, we seem to interact quite well naturally so far being ourselves so to hear continue to do this is helpful - also boy meets girl stuff will ensure I do ;) if all goes to plan that is, hopefully.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report
« Reply #126 on: March 15, 2016, 06:47:59 PM »
Personally I wouldn't buy it especially from RUSSIAN lady!  How do you know she isn't teaching you to go to an expensive restaurants, buying expensive clothes to make her happy?!!!  You do not know until you've read it - the $300 you've spent on!

Would you buy $300 if someone advice you how to make money on stock market?  Horse racing?!!

I've read quite a bit of Elena's writing and advice. Most of it was quite good. I've even
translated much of her advice telling FSUW what to do. I bought her book a decade
ago and it was worth the price in my opinion (it wasn't that expensive maybe $20)

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #127 on: March 16, 2016, 12:04:24 AM »
elena models vs russiancupid?
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2016, 03:03:45 PM »
Huh, ok guys bit of an unorthodox situation I appear to be in - so the girl I am meeting I am meeting in Kiev (I know I originally said I was looking in St. Petersburg but it just ended up messaging girls I found attractive elsewhere, or they messaged/EOI me). I messaged her originally, however, she lives in Mariupol so a long train journey, she said 15-16 hours originally, I just looked it up and its more like 20 hours (crazy I know, its only a about a 3and a half hour flight from the UK to the Ukraine, and about the same again for me traveling to and from airport). Well, apparently their airport at Donetsk is closed to all but military aircraft, I don't doubt it. Hence why she's agreed to visit me in Kiev.

Today however in her letter she said she is going to book train tickets this weekend and if I have the opportunity to help her with the expense. I've already paid for a single room in the hotel for her as understandably we've only just met, she hasn't asked for any money directly, I paid for hotel just put it in her name, I can cancel and get a reasonable refund on this and flights. I also know not to send her money for train tickets, I can refund her when I see her (or possible pay for them for her online and email them to her) but my question is, is she straight up? She is going to show me around Kiev and we have talked about places to see, concerts, buildings, boat tours, etc. I've skyped with her about three times (plus inadvertently missed one skype, my bad) and we messaged daily now for the past couple of weeks since I stated that I would visit. I guess messages often about 2-3 inches long on both sides talking about all sorts.

The impression I've got so far is that she is sincere, genuine and up front. The money side doesn't bother me, but the motivation does. She works as a travel agent so she tells me, so no doubt doesn't get good pay, if this is correct. So, is she really willing to make a 20 hour journey? Does she just want a free holiday? - I get the impression the man pays for the women in terms of events/attractions over there? Request for direct money coming up? or is Straight up but has money concerns as its not real prosperous out there atm. To me she seems to be going a strange way about it if she is after a few bucks. I'm imagining it takes her half hour to write messages each night and shes quite soft and happy most of the time. Pretty sure she lives in Mariupol as sent her some flowers etc for woman's day. Getting a request like this wasn't really great as it doesn't sit well with me and everything seemed fine apart from that. So just wondering what you guys thought as could really use your guidance on this?

"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline jone

« Reply #129 on: March 17, 2016, 03:40:49 PM »
Do your own research.  How much, actually, is the ticket going to cost?  I think you will find it is not that expensive.

I have always had a hard and fast rule.  NO MONEY BEFORE MEETING.

But you should have known that such would be the issue before you ever began correspondence.  The easiest scam to run is something out of the war zone. 

How many times have you seen her on Skype?  Or Viber?  (I mean really seen her.)  If the answer is none, run like hell.

(As an aside, I knew of a gal in Slavyansk.  She said that she could not get a car to Kharkiv because it would cost her at least $200 US.  When you went to the local paper, there were advertisements for private cars leaving each day for under $20 US round trip.)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 03:43:01 PM by jone »
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline LAman

« Reply #130 on: March 17, 2016, 03:52:07 PM »
Jeez, how expensive is that train ticket??? You should have been thinking about this from beginning in deciding to meet. Long ways from Mariupol. Who suggested to meet in Kiev? Sure made meeting reeeeeally simple for you. This whole west/fsu thing is about risk, nothing is 100%. Either suggest to buy ticket( you can do that online) or lay back and see what she says/hints.

Edit: 1st class train ticket~$30usd, 2nd class $12 and 3rd class $7. Maybe she'll have enough money to buy that 3rd class ticket to see you Trenchy????

If your interested:
http://booking.uz.gov.ua/en/

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:17:57 PM by LAman »
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #131 on: March 17, 2016, 05:10:22 PM »
Well, apparently their airport at Donetsk is closed to all but military aircraft, I don't doubt it.

Have you never followed any news about Ukraine, Trenchcoat?  The battle for Donetsk Airport was one of the defining periods of the initial Russian invasion.  It lasted for months, and resulted in the total destruction of a once-beautiful (and nearly new) international airport.

...Hence why she's agreed to visit me in Kiev.

Today however in her letter she said she is going to book train tickets this weekend and if I have the opportunity to help her with the expense. I've already paid for a single room in the hotel for her as understandably we've only just met, she hasn't asked for any money directly, I paid for hotel just put it in her name, I can cancel and get a reasonable refund on this and flights. I also know not to send her money for train tickets, I can refund her when I see her (or possible pay for them for her online and email them to her) but my question is, is she straight up?

Edit: 1st class train ticket~$30usd, 2nd class $12 and 3rd class $7. Maybe she'll have enough money to buy that 3rd class ticket to see you Trenchy????

Totally agree with LAman.  Considering how much you're going to spend on this trip, would you really begrudge the price of a decent lunch to meet a lady who, from your description, could possibly become Mrs Trenchcoat?  I also met a woman from Mariupol, but in my case she travelled to Rostov-na-Donu in Russia - also a long way, and costing rather more than a trip to Kyiv, but I had no hesitation in buying the ticket for her. 

She is going to show me around Kiev and we have talked about places to see, concerts, buildings, boat tours, etc. I've skyped with her about three times (plus inadvertently missed one skype, my bad) and we messaged daily now for the past couple of weeks since I stated that I would visit. I guess messages often about 2-3 inches long on both sides talking about all sorts.

I'd had the same sort of interaction with Skype and email that you had, and she seemed pretty genuine, so I was prepared to take the risk of her not showing up.  If I couldn't afford that, then I couldn't afford to make the trip itself.

She turned up on time, met me at the airport, and we spent a few days together before I decided that she wasn't the right person for me.

The impression I've got so far is that she is sincere, genuine and up front. The money side doesn't bother me, but the motivation does. She works as a travel agent so she tells me, so no doubt doesn't get good pay, if this is correct. So, is she really willing to make a 20 hour journey? Does she just want a free holiday? - I get the impression the man pays for the women in terms of events/attractions over there? Request for direct money coming up? or is Straight up but has money concerns as its not real prosperous out there atm. To me she seems to be going a strange way about it if she is after a few bucks. I'm imagining it takes her half hour to write messages each night and shes quite soft and happy most of the time. Pretty sure she lives in Mariupol as sent her some flowers etc for woman's day. Getting a request like this wasn't really great as it doesn't sit well with me and everything seemed fine apart from that. So just wondering what you guys thought as could really use your guidance on this?

You're a suspicious dude, aren't you?  There's a saying here that, if you look hard enough for scammers, you will find them.  The interaction you've described just doesn't sound like standard scammer behaviour.  Of course she could be playing you, but it doesn't really seem so, BASED ON WHAT YOU'VE WRITTEN.  Live a little - give her the benefit of the doubt until there is NO doubt of her good or bad intentions, then decide what to do.  Spend the $30 and buy her the train ticket.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #132 on: March 17, 2016, 05:43:59 PM »
, she lives in Mariupol so a long train journey, she said 15-16 hours originally, I just looked it up and its more like 20 hours (crazy I know, its only a about a 3and a half hour flight from the UK to the Ukraine, and about the same again for me traveling to and from airport). Well, apparently their airport at Donetsk is closed to all but military aircraft, I don't doubt it. Hence why she's agreed to visit me in Kiev.

Below is a before and after photo of the airport. Right now it's not up to Western standards in safety and cleanliness. Also the metal detectors aren't working and it's difficult to locate baggage claim. Mariupol was next on Russia's hit list before they stopped advancing. Mariupol did get bombed some before things cooled down. I usually advise men to visit the woman in her hometown but I'll give you a pass for meeting her in Kiev.

Today however in her letter she said she is going to book train tickets this weekend and if I have the opportunity to help her with the expense. I've already paid for a single room in the hotel for her as understandably we've only just met, she hasn't asked for any money directly, I paid for hotel just put it in her name, I can cancel and get a reasonable refund on this and flights.

So just wondering what you guys thought as could really use your guidance on this?

Here's the thing. You should never send money to a woman you haven't met but you agreed to meet her in Kiev so you'll be starting off the wrong foot if you give off signals you don't trust her. A train ticket isn't much. If she were a scammer, she would hit you hard for something more expensive by telling you she lost her Iphone and need a replacement. If she's a decent girl, she's taking a chance meeting you in Kiev. Some men never show up and leave a lady stranded in Kiev. She has to trust you that you are providing a place for her to stay. If I were in your shoes, I'd make sure this woman was into me through our communications and that I trusted her to be sincere and I would offer to send her the money for the train. If there weren't potential danger in her area of the country, I would insist visiting her in her environment or no visit at all.

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline jone

« Reply #133 on: March 17, 2016, 06:15:59 PM »
You know that you can buy the train ticket without giving the money directly to her?  You guys in Merry Old England have it pretty good compared to us guys here in the States.  Your ticket is probably around USD $200 to make it to Kyiv.  It is easier for you to get there than your woman. 

I agree with the other guys.  Buy the ticket.  Get her the best for the trip.  You won't look greedy and your total investment is not expensive.  Hell.  For USD $300 that's a night out on the town in Los Angeles.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #134 on: March 17, 2016, 06:52:13 PM »
ok, ok guys I see the point, guess I just panicked there and stressed out a bit - I knew the situation wasn't great there but did not know it was that bad. I guess I just saw the demand for loads of dosh coming, hopefully it won't, don't think it will now I've relaxed back down a bit, thank you guys for that, but guess we'll see anyway soon. I just don't like the idea of being pushed as I know some women end up taking you for a ride which is where I don't want to be. I'm quite hopeful on this relationship up till now and am used to anything decent going pear shaped for me so I guess I saw a downer coming here when hopefully it will still be ok, I'll no doubt find out tomorrow. Still like you say, a train ticket is cheap for me so I'll do that and Email it to her, I can afford third for her at least  ;D lol

Nah, don't worry I'll get her a decent carriage  :)

Much appropriate all of your help and contributions here, I was in a bit of a one for a while there, phew!

Offline ML

« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2016, 07:20:28 PM »
All in all, pretty silly to be going to see one gal only, when there are thousands available.

Don't be surprised when you end up spending your time alone in a hotel room.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline treadmilldude

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #136 on: March 17, 2016, 07:49:58 PM »
Yes, I agree with ML. I do not agree with the WOVO approach at all. WOVO makes no sense to me at all, spend $1200 maybe on plane tickets, all that time...and when you get there you have no idea if the girl is going to show or stand you up....and even if she is legit and does show up, what are the chances that you will even have good chemistry with each other and even want to make a second date of it? Really maybe only 33%. Then, what are the chances that a 2nd date eventually turns into something very serious? Not very good at all. For so many reasons, WOVO is a very bad plan and idea.

WSVS (Write Several Visit Several / Not even necessarily write "Many", but at least write "Several" (ie at least 3)) is a much more intelligent plan. Using an agency like Mordinsons or using Pavel in Kiev or Mila in Kharkiv or Mamba or VK is sort of a form of WSVS, in my opinion. All are superior options to WOVO.

As ML said, there is a very good chance you are going to waste a ton of your precious time, get there, and the (1) girl will not even show. If you have lots of spare time to waste (your time is not worth anything), and plenty of money to waste on plane tickets, then sure I guess WOVO is great. But I personally think you are making a mistake visiting this (1) girl only. Pavel knows sooooo many nice, decent girls. Mila knows sooooooo many nice, decent girls. You could meet maybe 10 girls at Mordinsons. There are soooooo many nice decent girls on Mamba. And you are spending all this time and money........on (1) girl?  :(

I do not agree with what you are doing at all.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 07:53:11 PM by treadmilldude »

Offline jone

« Reply #137 on: March 17, 2016, 08:59:41 PM »
For some, if a connection is there, a WOVO is the only way to go.  But, as for me, I would always have plan B, C, D, etc.   The risk is ALL on our part.  We're making the trip.  They aren't.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #138 on: March 18, 2016, 12:36:52 AM »
ok, ok guys I see the point, guess I just panicked there and stressed out a bit - I knew the situation wasn't great there but did not know it was that bad. I guess I just saw the demand for loads of dosh coming, hopefully it won't, don't think it will now I've relaxed back down a bit, thank you guys for that, but guess we'll see anyway soon. I just don't like the idea of being pushed as I know some women end up taking you for a ride which is where I don't want to be. I'm quite hopeful on this relationship up till now and am used to anything decent going pear shaped for me so I guess I saw a downer coming here when hopefully it will still be ok, I'll no doubt find out tomorrow. Still like you say, a train ticket is cheap for me so I'll do that and Email it to her, I can afford third for her at least  ;D lol

Nah, don't worry I'll get her a decent carriage  :)

Much appropriate all of your help and contributions here, I was in a bit of a one for a while there, phew!

when i went to russia women paid for themselves to see me, other than an apartment. I offer sometimes to pay, and they refuse, even if they are making next to nothing, as they don't want to give off the wrong impression. when i met my ex i paid for food,travel, all the little things, she paid for her tickets. after we parted and i came back, i offered to pay for her tickets and expenses to see me at greece, as we reached that stage where i felt comfortable to spend money on her.I don't like giving money before i meet someone, but doesn't mean you shouldn't. In long road you will ened to cover everything for your fsu wife so get used to it now, if you buy her tickets, get her first class, worse thing a man could do is look cheap. They are not looking for a foreign man so they can move from poverty into poverty, they are looking for a bit of class, and $30 opposed to $7 isn't much of a difference.
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline GuppyCaptain

« Reply #139 on: March 18, 2016, 10:03:17 AM »
Totally agree with the WSVS strategy which is what I've used so far. One thing I'm learning is that FSU women have a lower tolerance for men dating others even when in the initial non-committed phase which quite frankly is slightly irritating as at that phase neither of us owe anything to the other. It seems that the commitment phase comes sooner in their minds.

Offline jone

« Reply #140 on: March 18, 2016, 11:17:34 AM »
Guppy Captain,

Particularly when a guy is coming from the US.  That is, minimally, a two grand investment.  To meet one woman on a first date and then not have it go right is a total waste of money.

Moreover, the women that are online are being solicited by (literally) hundreds of guys.  It is unrealistic for women to apply the single relationship standard in the face of the heavy commitment from the guy.

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #141 on: March 18, 2016, 03:11:45 PM »
Yes, I agree with ML. I do not agree with the WOVO approach at all. WOVO makes no sense to me at all, spend $1200 maybe on plane tickets, all that time...and when you get there you have no idea if the girl is going to show or stand you up....and even if she is legit and does show up, what are the chances that you will even have good chemistry with each other and even want to make a second date of it? Really maybe only 33%. Then, what are the chances that a 2nd date eventually turns into something very serious? Not very good at all. For so many reasons, WOVO is a very bad plan and idea.

WSVS (Write Several Visit Several / Not even necessarily write "Many", but at least write "Several" (ie at least 3)) is a much more intelligent plan. Using an agency like Mordinsons or using Pavel in Kiev or Mila in Kharkiv or Mamba or VK is sort of a form of WSVS, in my opinion. All are superior options to WOVO.

As ML said, there is a very good chance you are going to waste a ton of your precious time, get there, and the (1) girl will not even show. If you have lots of spare time to waste (your time is not worth anything), and plenty of money to waste on plane tickets, then sure I guess WOVO is great. But I personally think you are making a mistake visiting this (1) girl only. Pavel knows sooooo many nice, decent girls. Mila knows sooooooo many nice, decent girls. You could meet maybe 10 girls at Mordinsons. There are soooooo many nice decent girls on Mamba. And you are spending all this time and money........on (1) girl?  :(

I do not agree with what you are doing at all.

Who is Pavel? Looked at Mordinsons site and didn't really strike a chord with me - they seem to keep a tight hold on the girls, plus they want you to pay for English lessons, apartments, etc. To me looks like another way to extract money than ppl scheme. Girls videos didn't really set me on fire either, they either seemed to make out they didn't know English or looked cheesed off. Maybe it works for some, seems they are suggesting you just go there to meet one anyway.

Well, the trip for me is about Ł380 for Flight and Hotel for 6 nights all in so not bad. Spending money on top of this and the small expenses so far made, so about another Ł110 for single room for the girl plus Ł30 ish for train travel do not bad. Good news on that front she got back to me and is happy with me buying the tickets for her, so restoring my faith in her :) I guess I was at fault for freaking out too early, but thankful to you guys for helping me out. Well, like I said before, I find her genuine, sincere and easy to get along with, she been reliable so far in skype/correspondence and that's worth a lot in my book. I'm glad my instinct has not been proven wrong as I was worried it might yesterday.

I know what your saying its still a bit out there meeting one girl, but I think I've gotten to know her quite well so know where she is coming from I think. Meeting a load of girls for a few minutes/hours even, I may not necessarily know that much about them or their intent. The time it takes to do this of course can vary but much time may be wasted perhaps to find a woman is wrong later down the path. So I think I'm on firmer footing with this one, if she's willing to make a 18-20 hour journey then it says a lot about her commitment for me. To be honest its not necessarily a bad thing as a lot of guys will probably pass over girls that live a bit far out/awkward location so less chance of playing around. However, don't blame you US guys for choosing the other route, its a lot more money from the US. While I was initially working from the WMVM approach it really just came down to one for me at the end of the day. So far she seems a good one but will have to see what happens when we meet up, hopefully.

Offline GuppyCaptain

« Reply #142 on: March 19, 2016, 01:21:30 AM »
I'm posting this just as a matter of tidbit info. On my first trip to use the Mordinson Agency last October, I wrote 16 women initially and ended up meeting with 11. A couple were not interested in me from the start and a few were no longer available. Of the 11 that I met, I hit it off with one in particular and we followed that up with her coming to Budapest to meet me for NYE. We spent two weeks together hopping around Hungary and Romania and the trip served double duty as I normally go visit my friends and family in those two countries a couple times a year. Unfortunately, it became readily apparent to me in the early stages of those two weeks that she was not the woman for me so we finished the trip off as "friends", but we no longer communicate.

This time around I wrote a dozen ladies and I'm meeting with eight. One was not interested (we can't all have great taste, right?) and three were "no longer available". Of those eight there's one in particular that I'm very hopeful about. Her and I have been communicating for two months with almost daily letters to each other. We'll see what happens. There could be zero chemistry right off the bat for her, but considering how attractive I find her I don't think that'll be an issue for me.

So fingers crossed as I wait for my connecting flight to Kyiv here in Munchen. At least I have the cold weather and snow that's moved in to look forward to  :-\

Btw, this post also serves as trip report cliff notes for the trip back in October and December/January  ;D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 01:23:14 AM by GuppyCaptain »

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #143 on: March 19, 2016, 02:36:13 AM »
Doesn't make sense to me to use the same agency if it didn't work out first time round. Did you Skype with any beforehand? To me Mordinson just looks like a set up to cater for the foreign men dating scene i.e. they know men, US in particular are going to visit - they get together a group of local girls who are desperate for work/hard up/bored then they recirculate these girls to the man. y guys that visit. Girls get cheap holidays, nights out, drinks & eats etc - maybe a few quid from the agency. They don't really seem to have that many girls on there, I'm no expert, maybe it might be ok but it just seems too much of a potentially rigged set up designed to cater for the FM dating game scene. I think there was a trip report from someone on here recently who got introduced to women in Kharviv by someone called Mila and there seemed no chemistry there. Places like Kharkiv just seem to be an area where an industry has grown up as a kind of resort to draw money of foreign men dating. There's lots of attractive women that someone can introduce you to but for me it's whether they are serious about long term relationship, marriage, children, moving to another country etc.

I know going with one doesn't sound like the smartest thing. I'll have to reassess if it doesn't work out. I think initial signs are good for me though, she seems genuine, reliable and we seem to gel well personality wise so far, she's attractive :) For me what I didnt realise with the WMVM approach is that its really a case of firstly choosing a city with a lot of women on the site - St Petersburg didn't really have enough women on EM for this approach so signing up for another dating site would be needed for st Petersburg. Secondly, that as someone mentioned on here communication for far less time before travelling out to chosen city so about a month as to get eight women lined up after 2-3 months would be a major undertaking plus by that time they will pretty much all expectjust to see you exclusively at least for a few days worth not just a quick meet up for a few minutes/hours.

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #144 on: March 19, 2016, 03:05:30 AM »
However, thought is here I think as guppy captain has demonstrated above meeting many can just mean doing the sifting there rather than at home which of course is cheaper. End of the day either route it comes down to one and perhaps even with many factors in your favour, chemistry, personality match, etc it only takes one thing potentially to screw it up. So for me meeting one woman is not quite the same perhaps as meeting many as I have a better idea of one than I would of many.

Only other thing that I might look into if it doesn't work out is the tours. AFA do reasonably priced ones and you get to meet many women. I wouldn't bother with the ppl side though. On the 'Love Me' film two guys did manage to meet women by doing that route so it's got some worth perhaps. I know they say a lot of women of all types get dragged along there but they don't look too bad in the videos, just a case of choosing carefully and taking a risk I think. Anyway that's my thought for the day.

Offline GuppyCaptain

« Reply #145 on: March 19, 2016, 03:12:17 AM »
Trenchcoat, I am VERY happy with the service and quality of the women I've met through Mordinson. I'm using them again because some new women joined, so obviously I'm not recycling ladies or anything of that nature.

You definitely have the wrong impression about this agency, Kharkiv as well as Mila. No Mordinson doesn't have a ton of women but I can tell you that the ones I've met have been genuine. The owner works very hard to weed out scammers. This was made clear to me in several ways. Anyway, I'm not here to sell their services, but I can tell you that it's a legitimate agency that's definitely not out to nickel and dime you and has genuine women. Take it fwiw.

As for the cost, it's not cheap but I actually consider it a good value. It falls in between the completely DYI approach and the highly catered service offered by the likes of Eduard (good guy, btw). To each their own....
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 03:14:55 AM by GuppyCaptain »

Offline GatoMoon

« Reply #146 on: March 19, 2016, 04:14:13 AM »
Trenchcoat, I am VERY happy with the service and quality of the women I've met through Mordinson. I'm using them again because some new women joined, so obviously I'm not recycling ladies or anything of that nature.

You definitely have the wrong impression about this agency, Kharkiv as well as Mila. No Mordinson doesn't have a ton of women but I can tell you that the ones I've met have been genuine. The owner works very hard to weed out scammers. This was made clear to me in several ways. Anyway, I'm not here to sell their services, but I can tell you that it's a legitimate agency that's definitely not out to nickel and dime you and has genuine women. Take it fwiw.

As for the cost, it's not cheap but I actually consider it a good value. It falls in between the completely DYI approach and the highly catered service offered by the likes of Eduard (good guy, btw). To each their own....

You paid $2,450 for 7-day introduction EVERY TIME you visited as seeing that you have returned and will return - another $2,450?

Online Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #147 on: March 19, 2016, 05:34:49 AM »

You misunderstand me, I probably didn't make it clear. I did not mean recycle women to you but recycle women to the clientele as a whole. They must get a lot of men visit that see the same women other men have visited put before them.  Sure some will take a raincheck and a few new women will join the ranks and leave over time. Generally though to me it looks like their primary purpose is to provide a kind of simulated environment. That's just how they come across on their we site to me, if your happy with it fine but it doesn't entice me. 2.5k seems a lot of money for what it is - is flight cost on top of that? I'm sure the agents are great people but I'm not going out there to get into a relationship with them, lol. End of the day I want unrestricted access to the woman. I,'m not interested in being a fish in someone else's fish bowl.

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #148 on: March 19, 2016, 05:55:58 AM »
Doesn't make sense to me to use the same agency if it didn't work out first time round. Did you Skype with any beforehand? To me Mordinson just looks like a set up to cater for the foreign men dating scene i.e. they know men, US in particular are going to visit - they get together a group of local girls who are desperate for work/hard up/bored then they recirculate these girls to the man. y guys that visit. Girls get cheap holidays, nights out, drinks & eats etc - maybe a few quid from the agency. They don't really seem to have that many girls on there, I'm no expert, maybe it might be ok but it just seems too much of a potentially rigged set up designed to cater for the FM dating game scene. I think there was a trip report from someone on here recently who got introduced to women in Kharviv by someone called Mila and there seemed no chemistry there. Places like Kharkiv just seem to be an area where an industry has grown up as a kind of resort to draw money of foreign men dating. There's lots of attractive women that someone can introduce you to but for me it's whether they are serious about long term relationship, marriage, children, moving to another country etc.

I know going with one doesn't sound like the smartest thing. I'll have to reassess if it doesn't work out. I think initial signs are good for me though, she seems genuine, reliable and we seem to gel well personality wise so far, she's attractive :) For me what I didnt realise with the WMVM approach is that its really a case of firstly choosing a city with a lot of women on the site - St Petersburg didn't really have enough women on EM for this approach so signing up for another dating site would be needed for st Petersburg. Secondly, that as someone mentioned on here communication for far less time before travelling out to chosen city so about a month as to get eight women lined up after 2-3 months would be a major undertaking plus by that time they will pretty much all expectjust to see you exclusively at least for a few days worth not just a quick meet up for a few minutes/hours.

Trench, you need to understand that there is no "right or wrong" choice but rather what you are most comfortable with. That normally boils down to how or where you find what you like. WMVM may not be for you. It wasn't for me either but others seemed to do well with it. Seems most of them made many many trips but, I can only guess they wanted to.

Also, I haven't been on Elena's Models in 9-10 years but there use to be many from Petersburg on there. If you like Petersburg I would suggest that you go. It's a great city. I "freestyled" there once many years ago and had a wonderful time.

Offline GuppyCaptain

« Reply #149 on: March 19, 2016, 06:43:04 AM »
You paid $2,450 for 7-day introduction EVERY TIME you visited as seeing that you have returned and will return - another $2,450?

Actually, I went with the 10 days and am doing the same now.  :D

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541007
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 12
Guests: 1890
Total: 1902

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM