It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Initiate conversation with her  (Read 38485 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Initiate conversation with her
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2017, 01:44:46 PM »
It is a huge mistake to treat this endeavour as the same as dating locally ...  the first thing to ditch should be that mentality!

Yes, this is an expensive process - so better planning and eliminating randomness is a key factor

Skype - or similar contact aids - can eliminate much of the 'unknown' and in my opinion - getting on a plane to fly to meet someone you know v..little about  is the madness' ))

I think one of the points of "same as dating locally" is that if you wouldn't by a pair of boots
for a local girl after two dates then you shouldn't do it in a foreign relationship either. If you
wouldn't marry a local girl after a whirlwind 10 day romance then don't do it in an international
relationship either.

I think that commandment could have been written to include more things, like don't excuse bad
behavior as cultural differences. Don't do something radically different than you would with a local
girl etc.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 01:51:30 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2017, 02:19:59 PM »
I understand your logic Big Bill.

However, there are sometimes (maybe often) when two people just don't click the first time around.
But later, perhaps due to many reasons, they do click on a second go-around.
Sure there can be love at first sight . . . but can also be love at second (or later) sight.

ML there are certainly exceptions to every rule. Experienced guys can certainly break
various rules when they deem necessary.

Men in this pursuit tend to collect strays and waste their time on them because they are hot,
or they seem nice but aren't the girl for them and they even do it because they have a free
spot on Thursday afternoon and the girl will agree to meet with them again.

A guy has to be a relatively good judge of character and he needs to be fairly good at
making decisions to be successful. (Or he can be insanely lucky) I have seen many, many
guys make a visit many trip and date the same 3rd place girl just because they were free
on a Tuesday night. This is bad on a dozen levels, (I know you get it but I am explaining
for the newbies who read this).

If you date Debbie when she isn't the one, then you are wasting poor Debbie's time. You are
making Debbie less likely to agree to meet Steve from Baltimore an accountant who is visiting
next week, because she becomes less enamored over the sincerity of foreign men. If you date
Debbie again then you aren't beating the bushes for the elusive girl of your dreams. You are
confusing yourself and other girls.

One of the key tactics of meeting many is sifting. You have to sift through a large number
of girls in person face to face. Most men have limited time with boots on the ground and it's
important to maximize that time. Dating a girl who isn't "the" girl is a time wasting mistake
that gets made all of the time in many trips over and over.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline jone

Re: Initiate conversation with her
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2017, 03:27:22 PM »
I'm so confused.  Should I hook up with Steve, the accountant?
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline LAman

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2017, 06:22:49 PM »
I'm so confused.  Should I hook up with Steve, the accountant?

I guess not if he is a '3rd place' date!! ???
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Dell

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2017, 08:00:39 PM »
First I would just like to say, all you guys are great and thank you for sharing your wealth of experience with me. It's much appreciated

I have a few updates. I'm talking with four woman from that site through, Skype, Viber and Phone. I have pretty much weeded through the other two and will now focus on the two that are left. There's one woman I am really digging. We talk everyday and now we are communicating through Skype video chat. Also we have a lot in common. She the one that made me start this thread and ask for advice. She stopped talking to me for a few days, because she was thinking I might be a keyboard romeo, that I was doing this for entertainment and was not serious. I was already going to delete my account on the site, after you guys advised me. So I told her that I will remove my account to show her that I was serious. she removed her account. Now she's talking up a storm with me again. It's great.

For me non of this is reality untill I land in there home town and we interact together for multiple days to see if the same chemistry happens in person. I am setting up a time to meet her. 

I'm not registered on any other sites. I will see how it goes with these two woman. If it doesn't workout. I will start again on Elena's Models.

I will keep everyone updated on the process.

Thanks!

2tallbill

You are Right! I need to move on and not waste mine or her time!!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2017, 11:35:00 PM »
Now you need to go and meet this one to know if she is the one.

However i would check if she is active or not on other sites and agencies, so you are capable to refine your game accordingly.
She can remove her account on one site to play a tactical advantage and have others cards on her hand.

I would say it starts good  ;D
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Dell

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2017, 11:43:35 PM »
Now you need to go and meet this one to know if she is the one.

However i would check if she is active or not on other sites and agencies, so you are capable to refine your game accordingly.
She can remove her account on one site to play a tactical advantage and have others cards on her hand.

I would say it starts good  ;D

I'm planing to go see her at the end of May.  I'm filling out all the visa application forms now. Is it hard to get a three year multi-entery tourist visa? I will check other sites also thinks!

Offline jone

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2017, 11:59:52 PM »
First I would just like to say, all you guys are great and thank you for sharing your wealth of experience with me. It's much appreciated

I have a few updates. I'm talking with four woman from that site through, Skype, Viber and Phone. I have pretty much weeded through the other two and will now focus on the two that are left. There's one woman I am really digging. We talk everyday and now we are communicating through Skype video chat. Also we have a lot in common. She the one that made me start this thread and ask for advice. She stopped talking to me for a few days, because she was thinking I might be a keyboard romeo, that I was doing this for entertainment and was not serious. I was already going to delete my account on the site, after you guys advised me. So I told her that I will remove my account to show her that I was serious. she removed her account. Now she's talking up a storm with me again. It's great.

For me non of this is reality untill I land in there home town and we interact together for multiple days to see if the same chemistry happens in person. I am setting up a time to meet her. 

I'm not registered on any other sites. I will see how it goes with these two woman. If it doesn't workout. I will start again on Elena's Models.

I will keep everyone updated on the process.

Thanks!

2tallbill

You are Right! I need to move on and not waste mine or her time!!

Just remember.  Anywhere you go.  Always have a backup plan. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2017, 03:28:35 PM »
I'm planing to go see her at the end of May.  I'm filling out all the visa application forms now. Is it hard to get a three year multi-entery tourist visa? I will check other sites also thinks!

If this is the gal from Belarus, there is no multi-entry visas available. Only per trip. If it is another country I wouldn't know. No visa is needed for Ukraine.

Hope this helps,
HDL

Offline Dell

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2017, 09:58:23 PM »

If this is the gal from Belarus, there is no multi-entry visas available. Only per trip. If it is another country I wouldn't know. No visa is needed for Ukraine.

Hope this helps,
HDL

No this lady is from Russia.

Offline Dell

« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2017, 07:22:34 AM »
I have an update to share with the group. I received my Russian three year multi-entry visa. But now I have a dilemma. I would like to get the advice of the experienced members.

After leaving the dating site, I have been communicate with three woman via. Viber, and Skype.  I am liking all three woman so far.

I have meet one in person when I was in Ukraine. But we only had coffee once and have since been chatting. I will call her Blonde. Blonde and I talk often, but not everyday. Not good with the english language.

The second woman, I will call Belarus. We talk everyday multiple times a day, through sms, and video chat. She's always wanting to communicate with me. She goes out of her way to talk with me. I really get a good feeling about here! Great family values. I have talked with Belarus for almost a month. She seem like she is already getting attached. English language is good.

The third woman , I will call Russia. We sms everyday multiple times a day. We video chat around twice a week. She has a strong character and we have already bumped heads twice. We laugh and have fun communicating, plus we have a lot in common. Great family family values. I like her.  I do like Belarus a little more. I have talked with Russia for two month. English language is great.

I know that it doesn't matter what relationships I have built up through sms and video chatting. Non of it is really until you meet and visit with each other for multiple days.

My dilemma is that Russia wants me to visit by the end of the month. Belarus wants me to come asap. I can push her back till the end June.  Would you guys visit both or pick only one? I have the means to visit both.

If either woman know I was talking with another woman, all communication would end.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 07:25:17 AM by Dell »

Offline HoundDaddyLee

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2017, 07:52:09 AM »
Hi Dell,

You have the Russian Visa, so easy to visit Russian girl. If she is in Moscow, then you can get a quick trip to Belarus (Minsk) in as well. You will need a separate visa for Belarus though (I believe if it is 5 days or less you will not need a Belarus Visa, but check on that). So depending upon the location of the ladies, you should be able to visit both.

Good Luck,
HDL

Offline ML

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2017, 11:38:51 AM »
Have the Russian gal help you get info regarding visa to Belarus.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2017, 11:41:51 AM »
The 5 day - turn up Visa  - only works for entering BL via Moinsk airport
« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 11:04:47 PM by msmob »

Offline LAman

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2017, 12:22:27 PM »
Hi Dell,

You have the Russian Visa, so easy to visit Russian girl. If she is in Moscow, then you can get a quick trip to Belarus (Minsk) in as well. You will need a separate visa for Belarus though (I believe if it is 5 days or less you will not need a Belarus Visa, but check on that). So depending upon the location of the ladies, you should be able to visit both.

Good Luck,
HDL

One problem with your recommendation, you cannot travel from Moscow to Belarus (Minsk) and qualify for 5 day visa, you would need to obtain regular visa.

Now an alternative is to fly through Riga or Chisinau from Moscow would qualify.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline jone

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2017, 12:43:19 PM »

You do know ML is teasing you, yes?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2017, 01:45:41 PM »
My dilemma is that Russia wants me to visit by the end of the month. Belarus wants me to come asap. I can push her back till the end June.  Would you guys visit both or pick only one? I have the means to visit both.

If either woman know I was talking with another woman, all communication would end.

Dell,

That's one of the many problems of using visit one tactics with 
a visit many strategy. When you want to visit many you don't
have a long correspondence. When you want to visit one you
have a long correspondence until you narrow it down to one.

My guess is that there is a 98% chance that you will get busted
eventually if you visit both girls. FSUW are pretty good detectives
and they will suspect that you are doing this or something similar.

Pick one of the girls and go visit her. If you hit it off then dump
the other girl. If you don't hit it off then dump her and then it's
up to you to decide if you visit the other girl. My theory is don't
because she is your second choice and you only want a first
choice girl and she wants to be your first choice as well.

The odds of her figuring out that you visited the other girl
are very high. You will have evidence in your passport with
date stamps of your guilt. Plus you will have to stop communications with one while visiting the other.

The other girl will figure out what days you went AWOL.

Personally, if I spent all the time you did with correspondence,
I would determine which girl I liked the best then visit her
and dump the other making sure I had a back up plan.
You can try to be James Bond, but I can promise you that
the girl you visit second is a better detective than you are at
hiding or concealing stuff.

Udachi!

Bill

He might as well

« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 01:49:45 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline wallm

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2017, 02:08:40 PM »
My guess is that there is a 98% chance that you will get busted eventually if you visit both girls.

Was there a study with empirical data to back this 98% up?  :D

Offline ML

« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2017, 03:55:37 PM »
Was there a study with empirical data to back this 98% up?  :D

It was a 'double blind' study using random samples for test group and control group.
Was actually 97.62, but I think Big Bill rounded up.
Common tactic with sales people to overstate their case.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Dell

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2017, 05:10:33 AM »
Dell,

That's one of the many problems of using visit one tactics with 
a visit many strategy. When you want to visit many you don't
have a long correspondence. When you want to visit one you
have a long correspondence until you narrow it down to one.

My guess is that there is a 98% chance that you will get busted
eventually if you visit both girls. FSUW are pretty good detectives
and they will suspect that you are doing this or something similar.

Pick one of the girls and go visit her. If you hit it off then dump
the other girl. If you don't hit it off then dump her and then it's
up to you to decide if you visit the other girl. My theory is don't
because she is your second choice and you only want a first
choice girl and she wants to be your first choice as well.

The odds of her figuring out that you visited the other girl
are very high. You will have evidence in your passport with
date stamps of your guilt. Plus you will have to stop communications with one while visiting the other.

The other girl will figure out what days you went AWOL.

Personally, if I spent all the time you did with correspondence,
I would determine which girl I liked the best then visit her
and dump the other making sure I had a back up plan.
You can try to be James Bond, but I can promise you that
the girl you visit second is a better detective than you are at
hiding or concealing stuff.

Udachi!

Bill

He might as well

You guys crack me up! I'm glad you'll are finding amusement in my journey.  :popcorn: Because I know I am!!

Your Right!! My only trepidation is that after taking two trips, I'm finding out you can have great chemistry online video chatting, but once you get there and meet them a few times, I find out there not the one. 

I should also clarify I have only been talking to Russia for one month now.

I'm going to stick to my original plan and visit Russia. I will keep you guys posted... Stay tuned!!!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 05:26:14 AM by Dell »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2017, 06:45:01 AM »
I have an update to share with the group. I received my Russian three year multi-entry visa. But now I have a dilemma. I would like to get the advice of the experienced members.

After leaving the dating site, I have been communicate with three woman via. Viber, and Skype.  I am liking all three woman so far.

I have meet one in person when I was in Ukraine. But we only had coffee once and have since been chatting. I will call her Blonde. Blonde and I talk often, but not everyday. Not good with the english language.

The second woman, I will call Belarus. We talk everyday multiple times a day, through sms, and video chat. She's always wanting to communicate with me. She goes out of her way to talk with me. I really get a good feeling about here! Great family values. I have talked with Belarus for almost a month. She seem like she is already getting attached. English language is good.

The third woman , I will call Russia. We sms everyday multiple times a day. We video chat around twice a week. She has a strong character and we have already bumped heads twice. We laugh and have fun communicating, plus we have a lot in common. Great family family values. I like her.  I do like Belarus a little more. I have talked with Russia for two month. English language is great.

I know that it doesn't matter what relationships I have built up through sms and video chatting. Non of it is really until you meet and visit with each other for multiple days.

So now we can see the damaging consequences of the "write few intensively before visiting one".
In less than 2 weeks you have shifted your preference from the russian to the bielorussian lady, slightly, but the preference is now noticeable.

I would go to the bielorussian one, with the russian as a backup.
I know Bill would like to kill me for this one and many members here. :P

If you like the bielorussian lady and start an affair with her forget for ever the russian one.
Prepare two weeks before the flight in Belarus  a big lie linked to any business reason you can invent whatever it is.
Do it seriously with an official document that you prepare at home. Prepare the russian girl in advance that you have such trip business.
Contact the russian girl when you are in Belarus if you don't like the local one and tell to the russian lady that you have the opportunity to jump on a plane to see her. She gets it or not.
During the time you are in Belarus or anywhere don't forget to keep in touch with the russian girl.
Wash your clothes to remove any perfume.
If you have got a personal gift from the belarus girl trash it or hide it very seriously.
Encode and secure your phone in case you have sex with the russian lady. Or remove any evidence of your communications with the Belarus girl when you are in Russia.

If you are smart it will work and you can see both girls. I would play this one.
I did it in the past and didn't loose girl A and B. But after both meetings you HAVE TO MAKE A CHOICE.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2017, 08:00:58 AM »
I agree with Patagonie, the Belorus girl sounds like she should be first play. You have to decide between a girl that seems to be naturally into you and one you just get on well with - the Belorus girl sounds like she's taken to you so I would go with that. That's not to say it would work out like that when there, perhaps it would follow through and I think I would hope to bank on that. If not you've got a good couple of back ups already there so you could be sitting pretty :D saves having to find back up's when out there on the fly. All I would add to what Patagonie has said is that if you decide after a couple of days or so Belarus girl is definitely not for you contact Russian girl to tell her off meet up but (unless time is an issue) stay with Belarus girl for agreed stay then it will look less suspicious rather than a sudden announcement of an arrival. Other than that, while trips can be done at short notice a month gives you the time to really research where you are going, staying, and what stuff to do when there and means you're less rushed and better organised, that the way I do it anyway.

Girl I am due to go out and see sounds much like Belorus girl, don't worry she's not from Belarus though ;) so that's what appeals to me too. Will have to see if its borne out in reality though, will update on here whatever the case (hopefully) and work from there. 
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2017, 09:05:10 AM »

You have to make a decision for what's best in your life. Does your schedule allow you to visit two? If you had to choose one, go for the one that got the hots for you more than the others.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Chicagoguy

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2017, 06:58:28 PM »
Always consider there could be a language problem. My wife could not speak any English when we started so communicating
was VERY difficult for her.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2017, 07:40:24 PM »
I know Bill would like to kill me for this one and many members here. :P

Not at all, there is more than one way to be successful. That's why I call
it a theory. I don't spend a long time communicating before on a visit
many trip.

FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540998
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1971
Total: 1981

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM