It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Tver Agencies & Services  (Read 4220 times)

Offline Marc Dayton

• Commercial Member
Tver Agencies & Services
« on: April 01, 2006, 02:40:37 PM »
I was not able to post to the other Tver Post it just would  not let me in.

I need to stand up a bit for Natasha @ Tver Romance,4 you that Don't know me I am a partner @ Lifetime Partners. 12 Years I have worked with & call Natasha my Freind!

She will do all that she can to help any man who uses her service. I will toot my own horn to say if your not with LTP then she is the second choice in Tver. The reason are she is allways at office to help you her staff are some of the best interputers in Tver. She has many contact, Her exspearence is equal if not better then any agency in Russia, and I did say any agency in RUSSIA!! other then LTP after all she worked for us dearing the best of times!

Jack is a good honest man who fights for his men, and if you need a corner man there is no one better. He will fight for you. He is the only out side agent that LTP has worked with at this time. We will host his summer party this June 13th in Tver. Thats a bit of a plug for him, this is the second one so we are glad to work for Jack.

Richard, Small agency trying to bulid it up. If he dose this the one thing about Richard he is 100% on your side. He will work harder for you then anyone that includes Me! We think driffrent, but thats life.

Behappy well I am going to be nice today as the past is the past. He has any type of service that you want he is conected with many agencies, and tons of woman. There many men who use his service more then one time so he must do something right?

LifetimePartners the oldest and Most exspearece Agency in Tver. all only say we have the service we have the ladies, and we are here for you when you want us.

just don't ask me to spell for you.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541537
Total Topics: 20869
Most Online Today: 1799