It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Re-Manufactured Printer Cartridges  (Read 4899 times)

Offline noelscot

• Commercial Member
  • Offering Ulan-Ude travel support
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re-Manufactured Printer Cartridges
« on: June 11, 2013, 03:57:30 PM »
Hi,

In addition to offering travel support in Ulan-Ude, I am a sales representative for a distributor of Micro Solutions Enterprises (MSE) http://www.mse.com/  .

MSE is a leading manufacturer of aftermarket printer cartridges for laser jet printers and copiers. The cartridges are available for many models of laser jet printers, such as HP and Xerox.

Firms printing a high volume of documents can cut costs significantly and maintain the same quality as the OEM (original equipment manufacturers) by switching to MSE. In addition, this is a green initiative that helps the environment and reduces waste.

If anyone is interested in discussing details, I am happy to help. As of now, I am only able to service customers in the U.S., but if you are in Europe, I will contact MSE and get the information for Europe.  Send me a PM and I can share my contact information and discuss pricing, etc.

Thanks,

Scotty
“The sewage is up to our necks already — whatever you do, don’t make waves.”-Michael Haneke

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Re-Manufactured Printer Cartridges
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 06:31:39 PM »
I bought 3 re-manufactured cartridges for Epson printer.

For two of them, I got message: Printer does not recognize cartridge.  These two were identical in every aspect to the one that was recognized and the original one.  All were the black ones.

Note:  Not saying these are yours . . . just saying.

And, the printer stopped working simply because ONE of the 5 color cartridges was empty.  Even when I only wanted to print in black.

I finally read on Internet, that to keep cartridges clean, a tiny bit of each color is used, even when printing in black.  So no color in one cartridge . . . nothing can be printed.

I did not buy the pack of new color cartridges because they cost more than another printer on sale.

But I am highly peeeeed that I bought this Epson with the feature that you need all the color cartridges, even when you never plan to use anything other than black.

Note:  This is not your fault . . . but I am going to blame you anyway as a person who is involved in the industry in any manner!!!!   >:( >:( >:(
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline noelscot

• Commercial Member
  • Offering Ulan-Ude travel support
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Re-Manufactured Printer Cartridges
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 08:27:43 PM »
I bought 3 re-manufactured cartridges for Epson printer.

For two of them, I got message: Printer does not recognize cartridge.  These two were identical in every aspect to the one that was recognized and the original one.  All were the black ones.

Note:  Not saying these are yours . . . just saying.

And, the printer stopped working simply because ONE of the 5 color cartridges was empty.  Even when I only wanted to print in black.

I finally read on Internet, that to keep cartridges clean, a tiny bit of each color is used, even when printing in black.  So no color in one cartridge . . . nothing can be printed.

I did not buy the pack of new color cartridges because they cost more than another printer on sale.

But I am highly peeeeed that I bought this Epson with the feature that you need all the color cartridges, even when you never plan to use anything other than black.

Note:  This is not your fault . . . but I am going to blame you anyway as a person who is involved in the industry in any manner!!!!   >:( >:( >:(

Sorry your Epson aftermarket cartridges are capricious, ML. The MSE aftermarket cartridges are backed by a 3-year warranty, and if MSE deems that one of their cartridges damaged a client's printer, they will replace the printer and/or have it repaired. So they stand behind the reliability of their product. I prefer HP printers.

Who sold you the cartridges? Is it the small re-manufactured cartridges that Office Despot sells? MSE only sells the large laser jet cartridges.

“The sewage is up to our necks already — whatever you do, don’t make waves.”-Michael Haneke

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541335
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701