It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Going to start looking for a wife (Ukraine/russia)  (Read 37789 times)

Offline GatoMoon

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Going to start looking for a wife (Ukraine/russia)
« Reply #150 on: April 12, 2016, 03:18:00 AM »
I could post pics of the other girl i talk to (go back a few pages of one doing gymnastics), dressed up in her lab gear,but it will never solve the issue. Guys that fail at getting women from FSU will always try and put their failures onto others, that is what i learnt. So you can join billy on my ignore list mate, nothing personal, i just can't talk to you, as you will make excuse after excuse. Goodluck with your search.

Well good luck, you are being an a**hole!    Time for you to grow up !!

Offline msmobyone

• patriotism is the last vestige of fools, but hey
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #151 on: April 12, 2016, 03:28:48 AM »
GTM

I am not a mod, but could you pls drop it ...  ?   DK has agreed with Gator's advice ...

Let's try and help him succeed - or realise the endeavour - bearing in mind the title - is not for him ... yet... 
Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #152 on: April 12, 2016, 03:51:02 AM »

Let's try and help him succeed - or realise the endeavour - bearing in mind the title - is not for him ... yet...

;)
So true, i am taking my time, i am not worrying about the small details for now, for example will I always be able to take time out to go to russia.I just need to build up my experience. After that i will get some photos done professionally, invest some time in mamba, and get the ball moving. The girl from yesterday gave me 2 miss calls yesterday (i was at the gym), she is making an effort to voice chat with me. Despite her english being broken, these are the sort of girls i like, the ones that make an effort.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 03:57:58 AM by dragonkid »
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #153 on: April 12, 2016, 07:27:18 AM »
They unbanned me from mamba, maybe they got nervous from the paypal claim i made on them. But it looks like i will lose that claim as i am back on mamba, so if they ban me in the future, i will have no leverage. But it is good writing unique messages, my reply rate went up. Mamba has lots of attractive women, in my honest opinion, it is best site i came across. Other sites you can get a meet, but the quality of women looks wise, mamba has them beat.

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #154 on: April 12, 2016, 07:32:46 AM »
DK

Until you have got on the plane and met some of these lasses your opinions are baseless  :(

Please excuse the Curmudgeon in my posts ..he will be cured by being reunited with his loved one ;)

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #155 on: April 12, 2016, 07:42:59 AM »
DK

Until you have got on the plane and met some of these lasses your opinions are baseless  :(

Idf you mean looks, that is why i make them take photos, i send them photos of me out and about.

Offline msmobyone

« Reply #156 on: April 12, 2016, 08:38:02 AM »
Idf you mean looks, that is why i make them take photos, i send them photos of me out and about.

You 'make them '  ;D

No - at this juncture - they are intrigued and WANT to exchange photos... if they ever read what you are posting here.. you're toast

Offline Anotherkiwi

« Reply #157 on: April 12, 2016, 05:24:51 PM »
You 'make them '  ;D

No - at this juncture - they are intrigued and WANT to exchange photos... if they ever read what you are posting here.. you're toast

With lashings, of butter, jam and whipped cream!  :exploding:

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #158 on: May 27, 2016, 12:00:58 PM »
I been trying to repair the damage i done to this girl, but with that face, can you blame me for trying? I met my ex at the time, and told this girl that i met someone else, and not to bother coming to Moscow to see me. Some people believe you can date 20 women at the same time and get away with it. You can't, my ex always encouraged me to go date others, it was her way of testing me. FSU women are extremely jealous, and not the kind of jealousy that encourages them to fight for you, if you make them feel lower compared to someone else they will drop you fast. I got in a lot of trouble for women simply messaging me, even though each time they said hey or anything, i would always bring up that i was dating someone.

THe most i can get away with is telling someone i am talking to a few people, but i want to see them before the others. They can forgive that, because chances are they are talking to others .My ex at the time, never opened messages from other men, i checked her account and was surprised that she was truthful about not speaking to others, i wasn't expecting that.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 11:18:33 AM by AnonMod »

Offline Morty

« Reply #159 on: May 27, 2016, 12:31:52 PM »
You've got no chance of fixing that. Most women there believe in fate, and that if they are not the no1 choice in a man's life they don't want to know. I got caught in a similar love triangle once, and honesty wasn't the best policy, nobody wants to feel like they are second best. I personally wouldn't waste your time. You have to make the right decision and go all in.

I do agree with your view that trying to date 20 women is a recipe for disaster, every guy I know who got married and is still married went full on WOVO and made their women feel they couldn't live without them. There was a fantastic post from someone else here saying you need to turn up in full-blown seduction mode, if you want a girl to commit you need to make her feel special and unique. People get away with WMVM etc but I'd say if you know exactly what you want and take the right approach focusing your attention on one can really pay off.

Generally speaking fortune favours the brave. Fly half way round the world just for her is a huge risk and romantic gesture, not entirely practical, but shows a level of self-assured determination many guys lack.  It also usually blows your competition clean out of the water because if there is one thing that gets these girls attention it's a man who knows exactly what he wants and goes all out to get it.

But honestly I'd be surprised if you could repair that.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #160 on: May 27, 2016, 01:02:02 PM »
You've got no chance of fixing that. Most women there believe in fate, and that if they are not the no1 choice in a man's life they don't want to know.

so true, i told her to block me, if she really wants me to leave her alone. I only got talking to her again yesterday, last message was nearly 2 months ago.

Generally speaking fortune favours the brave. Fly half way round the world just for her is a huge risk and romantic gesture, not entirely practical, but shows a level of self-assured determination many guys lack.  It also usually blows your competition clean out of the water because if there is one thing that gets these girls attention it's a man who knows exactly what he wants and goes all out to get it.

I agree, i am going to take the same approach next time. Jump on the plane asap, spend a few days. If it does not work out, i will just go to bars and try direct approaches. it is really easy to be lazy, but if you want the best, you got to go to do what others are not. 

Offline ML

« Reply #161 on: May 27, 2016, 01:27:55 PM »

I do agree with your view that trying to date 20 women is a recipe for disaster, every guy I know who got married and is still married went full on WOVO and made their women feel they couldn't live without them. There was a fantastic post from someone else here saying you need to turn up in full-blown seduction mode, if you want a girl to commit you need to make her feel special and unique. People get away with WMVM etc but I'd say if you know exactly what you want and take the right approach focusing your attention on one can really pay off.

You are full of sheeeeet.

The gals blow clean out of the water most WOVO men.

That approach only proves the guy is stupid.

Not many THINKING women would like to marry a stupid man and have children with him.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Morty

« Reply #162 on: May 27, 2016, 02:27:08 PM »
i'm not even going to argue this, it's so dumb headed.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 02:34:37 PM by Morty »

Offline jone

« Reply #163 on: May 27, 2016, 03:16:48 PM »

Not many THINKING women would like to marry a stupid man and have children with him.

So says the man who will dump a woman if she doesn't kiss him in the first twenty minutes that he's met her in person.  (You don't remember, but that was one of the first posts you made to me when I came on the forum.)  ML needs the numbers.  He goes through them rather quickly.  (Or he did.  Lucky that Ochka made a real man out of him.)
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
« Reply #164 on: May 27, 2016, 04:04:16 PM »

Depends on the woman, if she is hungry for bread, she would date about anyone to get out of FSU. Like i said, to get someone spectacular you need to do a lot. Not only getting them, but also turning that relationship into something more than just a simple encounter. A lot of guys will blame the "chemistry", but maybe it might be due to not doing enough to win over a girls heart.

Lets take the above woman for example, it only got good after i started, asking her the flowers she liked, told her specifically what i liked about her. If i went to see her, done big gestures i would have had all of her, she is a woman that loves romance more than most. She needed a guy that can give all of himself to her.

My ex is another example, she could see deep down that i was reserved, i wasn't really into to her, so now i understand that i can't blame her for being reserved also. I missed out on a few others for playing the game.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 04:14:45 PM by dragonkid »

Offline ML

« Reply #165 on: May 27, 2016, 08:22:29 PM »
So says the man who will dump a woman if she doesn't kiss him in the first twenty minutes that he's met her in person.  (You don't remember, but that was one of the first posts you made to me when I came on the forum.)  ML needs the numbers.  He goes through them rather quickly.  (Or he did.  Lucky that Ochka made a real man out of him.)

Hey Jon, do you have the link to where I said that? 

I would like to review it and see within what context I wrote it.  Doesn't really fit with what I actually did, but don't want to dispute it until I read it.

Thanks
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #166 on: May 28, 2016, 09:58:55 AM »
FSU women are extremely jealous, and not the kind of jealousy that encourages them to fight for you, if you make them feel lower compared to someone else they will drop you fast. I got in a lot of trouble for women simply messaging me, even though each time they said hey or anything, i would always bring up that i was dating someone.

THe most i can get away with is telling someone i am talking to a few people, but i want to see them before the others. They can forgive that, because chances are they are talking to others

Here's what I do when an FSU woman is asking me on the internet or a date if I'm writing or dating other women. I tell them the truth, "I'm a single man and dating/writing other woman. When I find the right woman, I will make a commitment to only her." Most women are mature and understanding and some get upset and demand I date/write only them so I'll tell them "Are you ready to marry me? Tell me you're going to dedicate your life to me." Of course they won't do that to someone they just started dating or never met so I tell them I can't commit to them either.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline RoboCop

• Spouse's Country: Azerbaijan
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #167 on: June 21, 2016, 09:16:33 AM »
There are a lot of people who have engineering or master's degrees in quantative fields, that admittedly have horrible grammar and punctuation. Yours isn't  exactly stellar either.
Married 3 years now, with a 2 year old son. Wife is from Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541274
Total Topics: 20859
Most Online Today: 2190
Most Online Ever: 12701