It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My view of the war  (Read 243422 times)

Offline AC

• Banned Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
My view of the war
« Reply #750 on: October 15, 2014, 12:47:02 PM »

YOU are the know-it-all pretending to know the future! In addition to not reading carefully, if YOU can't figure out what strategic advantages are then you are a lost cause and i'm unwilling to help you.   

Fathertime!

That's very interesting ft however it seems like deflection to me.  I would like to know the answer to his question.  Can you answer it productively or not?

Offline fathertime

• Trips: > 10
My view of the war
« Reply #751 on: October 15, 2014, 01:32:12 PM »
That's very interesting ft however it seems like deflection to me.  I would like to know the answer to his question.  Can you answer it productively or not?
It is ok if that seems like deflection to you, because i think you know the answer.  Most people realize there are many advantages to controlling space/resources.  Although the original assertion  i made wasn't specific to 'bases' if there were no advantages we wouldn't have them scattered all around the world.

it was a foolish point faux pas made regarding 'future plans'..which can't be predicted with certainty in  this case.
Fathertime!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 01:36:12 PM by fathertime »
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline missAmeno

• Trips: No Selection
My view of the war
« Reply #752 on: October 15, 2014, 02:25:02 PM »
Supporting President is one thing, wishing other nation collapse is another.
 Here people are openly happy about hardships of other nation.

Вы yжe coвceм coвecть пoтepяли, никогда ее не имели иль решили валянием валенок заняться?

Supporting president to kill Ukrainians and destroy Ukraine is OK. Be openly indifferent to all those who suffering is also OK as this amazing president makes shirtless on horse cheap PR BS.

But ...

Ruble exchange rate to drop is not OK and openly support actions that causing ruble to drop is not OK either.

Here for you real actions of your dear president not the ones he staged in front of cameras that you so much adore:

http://static.gazeta.ua/video/386/HLkeDCM7h31e.mp4

You should have no difficulty of finding today's OSCE report, I hope
Of course that if you are really wish to know what is happening instead of admiring shirtless on horse BS.

Offline missAmeno

My view of the war
« Reply #753 on: October 15, 2014, 03:20:26 PM »
For you, Doll

Offline calmissile

• Spouse's Country: Kyrgyzstan
  • Trips: Resident
My view of the war
« Reply #754 on: October 15, 2014, 03:56:10 PM »
If you have access to any copies with English subtitles  or English transcripts please post them.

Online Faux Pas

My view of the war
« Reply #755 on: October 15, 2014, 03:58:44 PM »

YOU are the know-it-all pretending to know the future! In addition to not reading carefully, if YOU can't figure out what strategic advantages are then you are a lost cause and i'm unwilling to help you.   

Fathertime!

The day I needed your help would be the day I put a bullet in my own head. You run your mouth yet you know nothing. You haven't one original thought in your head. You are incapable of any intellectual thought or debate. You just keep coming back with nothing.

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
My view of the war
« Reply #756 on: October 15, 2014, 04:08:36 PM »
The day I needed your help would be the day I put a bullet in my own head. You run your mouth yet you know nothing. You haven't one original thought in your head. You are incapable of any intellectual thought or debate. You just keep coming back with nothing.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :applause:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline fathertime

My view of the war
« Reply #757 on: October 15, 2014, 04:14:03 PM »

No he isn't right about Crimea. There never was, has been or will be a desire for a U.S. base in Crimea. Pure hyperbole propaganda
I may know nothing at all, but you seem rather upset that you got called on your stupid statement….as if your word means jacksquat to the leadership of Russia/US/Ukraine.  Once again, FP knows FOR SURE what the future holds!  so go ahead Mr Know-it-all, let’s hear the future of Crimea, or are you going to continue to act like an overgrown whiner about it because your itsey bitsy ridiculous ‘thought’ was challenged?  :D

Fathertime! 

Offline JayH

My view of the war
« Reply #758 on: October 15, 2014, 04:21:26 PM »
No, Doll.  He is not right.

There was never any risk of the US establishing a Black Sea Fleet.  There were never fascists running the government in Kyiv.  There was never any threat to the Russian language in Ukraine.

Just a year ago most Ukrainians would not have considered expelling Russia from the Crimean base--honouring the agreement that was in place.The large majority would have rejected any idea of a US base-- and it would never have been considered.
As Mrs B says-- ridiculous nonsense propaganda promoted from the Kremlin to justify Russian complicity in attempting to interfere in internal Ukrainian politics.
Worth noting-- it was in a time of internal political turmoil when the Ukrainian government was in turmoil that Russia chose to attempt to take control- and unfortunately after being able to walk into the Crimea they did get a toehold in the east.
Particularly worth noting-- there was never any attempt to"win" control via the ballot box in any free,fair and democratic way.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Online Faux Pas

My view of the war
« Reply #759 on: October 15, 2014, 04:28:04 PM »
I may know nothing at all, but you seem rather upset that you got called on your stupid statement….as if your word means jacksquat to the leadership of Russia/US/Ukraine.  Once again, FP knows FOR SURE what the future holds!  so go ahead Mr Know-it-all, let’s hear the future of Crimea, or are you going to continue to act like an overgrown whiner about it because your itsey bitsy ridiculous ‘thought’ was challenged?  :D

Fathertime!

More nothing

Offline fathertime

My view of the war
« Reply #760 on: October 15, 2014, 05:01:06 PM »
More nothing
you like to comment on 'nothing'..as well as declare multiple times that you 'don't care'! Hard to believe.  Don't you have more ridiculous future predictions about where all the US military bases will be?

iFathertime!

Online Faux Pas

My view of the war
« Reply #761 on: October 15, 2014, 06:14:37 PM »
you like to comment on 'nothing'..as well as declare multiple times that you 'don't care'! Hard to believe.  Don't you have more ridiculous future predictions about where all the US military bases will be?

iFatherNOTHINGtime!

Offline Doll

My view of the war
« Reply #762 on: October 15, 2014, 06:25:33 PM »
For you, Doll

You qouted the Communist Party person.
No, thanks
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 06:27:11 PM by Doll »

Offline AC

• Banned Member
My view of the war
« Reply #763 on: October 15, 2014, 06:29:23 PM »

Why would the USA want to risk starting WWIII by wanting to try to place a military base in Crimea?  That's what I would like to know.  You really do seem to know almost nothing about geo-political realities, ft.

The USA simply never had any intention or desire in any way, shape or form to do such a thing.  Just more redonkulous posturing by Putin to claim any such thing was ever going to happen.

Prior to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Ukrainians as a whole did not want to be a part of NATO.

Now what's left of the country (minus the Russian lunatics in Crimea; perhaps good riddance) would like to be a part of NATO.

This does NOT mean that the USA and our allies will ever try to put a base there; it simply makes no sense whatsoever in a strategic way for the USA to ever do such a thing.  The mere suggestion of this was just so much more hyperbole by Putin and his propaganda machine.

Offline AC

• Banned Member
My view of the war
« Reply #764 on: October 15, 2014, 06:31:38 PM »
You qouted the Communist Party person.
No, thanks

And just where do you think that Vladimir Putin comes from, a convent?

:ROFL:

Offline Doll

My view of the war
« Reply #765 on: October 15, 2014, 06:42:49 PM »
If you have access to any copies with English subtitles  or English transcripts please post them.
You have a Russian speaking wife

Offline Doll

My view of the war
« Reply #766 on: October 15, 2014, 06:46:25 PM »

Ukraine had no intention of joining NATO before Russia decided to invade its sovereign territory.   

Seriously?
Hello!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 03:16:47 AM by Doll »

Offline Doll

My view of the war
« Reply #767 on: October 15, 2014, 07:02:26 PM »
And just where do you think that Vladimir Putin comes from, a convent?

:ROFL:
Then why quote "КПРФ"?
(There are many idiots)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 03:15:02 AM by Doll »

Offline fathertime

My view of the war
« Reply #768 on: October 15, 2014, 07:17:16 PM »
More nothing
iFatherNOTHINGtime!

YOU really do need some help...so here you go Mr know-it-all.

Fatherslime!
Fathergrime!
Fecaltime!

Hope that makes things easier for you

Fathertime!   

Offline fathertime

My view of the war
« Reply #769 on: October 15, 2014, 07:28:51 PM »

Why would the USA want to risk starting WWIII by wanting to try to place a military base in Crimea?  That's what I would like to know.  You really do seem to know almost nothing about geo-political realities, ft.

I think that it must be poor reading skills that leads you to have attributed this concept of a US military base to ME.   

That wasn't the position I was taking.  Sure we (the US) would enjoy locking/limiting Russia in Crimea, but that is different than the US having a military base there.   

Why would the US like to start WWIII?  That is YOUR question to answer...as I'm not posing that question....maybe you could ask LT who also thinks WWIII is coming and inevitable if I've read what he has written correctly. 

Fathertime! 

Offline Boethius

My view of the war
« Reply #770 on: October 15, 2014, 07:41:25 PM »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

lordtiberius

My view of the war
« Reply #771 on: October 15, 2014, 07:49:00 PM »

iFathertime!

Kiev, Lviv, Kharkiv and Sevastapol

Offline BillyB

My view of the war
« Reply #772 on: October 15, 2014, 09:15:06 PM »
Mitt Romney's wife says if her husband was elected president, Russia wouldn't be invading Ukraine. I guess she knows what her husband's strategy would've been. Probably he'd be a lot tougher on Russia than Obama. Russian troops still on the border. Russia still supporting rebels and destabilizing Ukraine. Sanctions aren't working, just pissing Putin off.

http://news.yahoo.com/bianna-golodryga-interview-with-ann-romney-134951209.html;_ylt=A0SO8xMTRT9UW.AA6HdXNyoA
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online Faux Pas

My view of the war
« Reply #773 on: October 16, 2014, 01:46:56 AM »

I think that it must be poor reading skills that leads you to have attributed this concept of a US military base to ME.   

That wasn't the position I was taking.  Sure we (the US) would enjoy locking/limiting Russia in Crimea, but that is different than the US having a military base there.   

Why would the US like to start WWIII?  That is YOUR question to answer...as I'm not posing that question....maybe you could ask LT who also thinks WWIII is coming and inevitable if I've read what he has written correctly. 

Fathertime!

More nothing. Have you anything to contribute to the discussion? Are you capable?

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Spouse's Country: Russia
My view of the war
« Reply #774 on: October 16, 2014, 02:18:54 AM »

Seriously.

http://www.razumkov.org.ua/eng/poll.php?poll_id=46

That poll is five years old.  There must surely be something more recent.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541543
Total Topics: 20868
Most Online Today: 1315
Most Online Ever: 12701