It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU  (Read 76888 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU
« Reply #400 on: September 29, 2023, 09:57:07 AM »
Nothing like US politics to mentally stimulate elderly US guys out of their coma's ;D Should be used as medical treatment in hospitals is so successful.

I can't quite help but think though Krim, how do you reconcile being anti-Trump with needing Trump to be elected to avoid Ukraine being Neutron bombed?

If Biden gets re-elected we can only hope that some alternative comes about to avoid neutron bomb. However, with Russia only having so long till they run out of Armaments that still looks like the most plausible scenario, that they will be neutron bombed. Unless if Biden readers off in armaments to Ukraine in the future but doesn't cut them off completely to match Russia's Armaments decline.

I personally think that it may have been decided at top level, NATO, US, UK, EU, etc to help out Ukraine and but not overdo it, to create a situation if stalemate. Then just wait it out for Russia's top brass to eventually get fed up of Putler and put in a replacement, someone without a vested interest in the war who will be happy to end it.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #401 on: September 29, 2023, 10:36:09 AM »
NOTE for newbies this advice is for you. Trenchcoat never follows advice.
Rumor is that they have girls in Moldova.

My advice is to decide if you are going to meet one girl or many.   

If you are going to meet one girl:
Write a zillion girls, exchange emails, narrow the list down based on the exchange
of letters then invite a small number to talk to you on Skype or your messenger
of choice.

Eventually narrow it down to ONE girl and go visit her. If you select this strategy
have a backup plan.

If you want to visit many girls then write one or two letters to a zillion girls from one city 
go to that city, then arrange meetings with many girls. If you don't have mutual chemisty
with a girl, then never meet with her again even if she is the hottest girl you have ever met.
Dump immediately any girl that lies or has character flaws even if she is the hottest girl
you have ever met. 

Once you find a excellent superior quality girl that you have mutual chemistry with you
stop meeting new girls and pursue her exclusively. Lather, rinse and repeat until you
find the future Mrs.____________ (Your name here). Then visit her repeatedly to
do your do diligence, win her heart, marry her and live happily ever after.

Udachi!
Bill

They have girls in Moldova just not as many. It's always a case of how many girls you can get up on the dating websites, how many you want to put in for, and how many will respond.

Moldova is the easiest former Soviet republic to fly to at the moment outside the EU. So it's a good staging post as it tends to be the nearest to most places in Ukraine. Next tends to be Poland but that is further across, handy for the Lviv area and possible existing refugees but that's about it.

Moldova will have refugees but depends how many are up for dating, on what dating sites, if you want them, etc.

Only a relatively small amount of Moldovan girls seem to have caught onto international dating, my guess is less percentage wise than Ukraine. It's possible if course but not necessarily a big pool to fish from.

Russia I think is likely the big one where an easy in (in theory) for dating may be likely. All the sanctions, extra costs, flight time, risk of visiting, plane concerns, etc and enemy nation status puts a lot of guys off, possibly even keyboard romeos. Many, many, more girls there and from a huge land mass, but like I say great difficulty with visits, although that said in some ways not like trying to enter into a war zone country and explaining why. My guess is Turkish Air if they still fly to Russia would likely be better plane safety than Russia. Even then though issues about getting money out etc, - you're likely more up on that one than me Beel.

So Ukraine has difficulties but I kind of like the idea of getting with a Ukrainian woman. For me odds are best idea is to arrange a visit meet up in Moldova and go from there. Not perfect but a goer.

Krim's ideas have merit, it's a climb,  possible though and I think could potentially pay off big time. I just can't do much at the moment till the house is done.

In many ways I prefer the advice Krim gives and tend to follow that where I can. Different people want different things so it will depend what the person wants. I find though Krim has a good in depth understanding of how things work out there and how to go about them. That's different from just calling up girls of dating websites and hoping all will work out at some point.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #402 on: September 29, 2023, 04:46:55 PM »
They have girls in Moldova just not as many. It's always a case of how many girls you can get up on the dating websites, how many you want to put in for, and how many will respond.

Have you tried VKontakte? It's the largest social media site in Moldova.
http://vk.com/?lang=en

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #403 on: September 29, 2023, 05:48:24 PM »
Have you tried VKontakte? It's the largest social media site in Moldova.
http://vk.com/?lang=en

It's not a bad suggestion. VK can be a bit of an awkward one since it is social media rather than dating . That brings the plus of potentially genuine women but the minus of having to do more digging around. I've got a social media account with VK and have developed it a little over the years. Sometimes it can be difficult to get conversation going over social media groups on there and some women aren't prepared to connect with a stranger or find it odd.

So stuff can happen there for sure but it takes a lot more time & effort investment. So less straight forward, meeting girls out there and adding them even if no joy may help as I recall you ended up having success that way. Other methods can likely do it also but probably will take more input.

I should really put more time into my VK account. I've added a bit of stuff earlier this year, some pictures but more is needed. I think if a girl can see how you live more and get a good impression of your lifestyle and where you live that can help a fair bit. Otherwise it's not very reassuring when she doesn't really know a lot about the guy and I think social media can help on that one.

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #404 on: September 30, 2023, 08:03:59 AM »
It's not a bad suggestion. VK can be a bit of an awkward one since it is social media rather than dating . That brings the plus of potentially genuine women but the minus of having to do more digging around. I've got a social media account with VK and have developed it a little over the years. Sometimes it can be difficult to get conversation going over social media groups on there and some women aren't prepared to connect with a stranger or find it odd.

Advice for newbies because Trenchcoat is incapable of accepting advice or learning from
the wisdom of others, this is for you not him. He will ignore the good stuff, then twist it
around in his head for it to mean doing the exact same stupid thing he was already doing.

Trench needs to stop f#cking the dog with the intent of selling the pups. Update your
VK page then leave the poor girls alone. Stop writing girls on other sites as well. Right
now you are a keyboard Romeo. Do not write a single girl if you haven't purchased airline
tickets.

I will say it again, LEAVE THE GIRLS ALONE!!! If you want to make a list of them to write
to once you have tickets, do it. If you want to practice writing a cool, witty, pithy into letter,
asking her to meet you, do it but don't send it to anyone before purchasing the tickets.

Stop making plans for after you finish your novel. You are wasting your life doing so. Buy
tickets you jack@ss. Then one week before flying write letters to ONLY girls in Moldova
at VK to single girls (yes you can sort them by age and marital status).

Side note begins
[This is a numbers game so stop worrying about awkward. You are a socially inept and you
can't hide it by wearing knock-off bling. Buying the flea market stuff will make you look
more klutzy not less.]
Side note over

This is a numbers game send your refined practice letter out to 100 single women no more
than 5 days before you get on a plane.

Do not look at a single response before arriving in Chisinau. Go to your apartment (not a hostel,
not a hotel, not a park bench). Go to the internet and start sorting through the girls who responded.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 08:08:03 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #405 on: September 30, 2023, 08:17:31 AM »
So stuff can happen there for sure but it takes a lot more time & effort investment.

How would you know? I did this exact thing, on the fly, boots on the ground, with the clock
ticking for my flight home and got many dates including one with my now wife Angel Eyes.
Stop anal-izing (yes I meant Anal) things you've never tried and have zero experience doing.
This is how you twist things around in your head with your faux knowledge and lack of real
life experience pursuing women. 

I don't enjoy cyber-beating you up. I really, really don't like it. Go through all my posts. I don't
beat up anyone else. So stop doing what you are doing which is speaking as if you knew what
you are talking about, to somebody who knows what he is talking about.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 08:21:56 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #406 on: September 30, 2023, 08:56:30 AM »
They have girls in Moldova just not as many.

532,513 population in Chisinau, 736,100 in the entire metropolitan area is not large enough
for you to find one girl? Ask yourself, what is the percentage of good girls will travel out of
their country to meet with a foreign man. A good girl? The answer is zero. You want to
meet more than one? The answer is below zero.

Too many bad things have happened to too many Ukrainian girls. Too many had their
passports stolen and were locked in a bordello or something else horrifying. The girls
who will go on a vacation with a foreign man they don't know are not good girls.
Finding a good girl is crucial. It's vitally important.

If you want to meet a Ukrainian girl, fly into Poland, cross the border and find yourself a
good girl. If you go to Moldova find a good girl from Chisinau. Avoid any girl claiming to be
in Tiraspol. 

« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 09:06:52 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #407 on: September 30, 2023, 10:17:14 AM »
I, OTOH, enjoy kickin me some Redneck Ass
always have...

ML, was right about ONLY ONE THING
I DO have more imagination than him
because imagination is a component of intelligence

if ML had a functioning frontal-cortex
he'd realize it would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to ever have his "supposed" experience with facial hair and sex
because i've never, ever had sex while "sporting" a beard....
and not his "logicum absurdum" failed strawman attack
I am willing to accept your appollogy, over a misunderstanding
and not inflict further counter-flung-dung English Mat
but until then, I decalre "OMERTO"

and this is OBVIOUSLY, EXACTLY the same kinda stupidity that leads rednecks to vote for Trump...
and Trump obviously cares VERY deeply about poor rednecks and their petty concerns about "whiteness" and whatever Jesus said, and GUNS!!!

didja send Trump money yet ML, c'mon now.... $5 $10....is all he's askin for...

No Trench, I ain't a Trump supporter
Ukraine and Russia are JUST phuqued, no matter what future events unfold on the battlefield...
it's THE SLAVE KULTURA
that creates the despots
when one tyrant or oligarch has a stroke and dies, another will simply take his place
Ukraine and Russia are Cain and Abel, they both either live in peace together or die together in war
this choice has ALREADY been made
Ukraine is not dead yet, but two yr from now, it's gonna be pretty damned close...

Trump will try and bring that FAIL to the USA a third time
but EVEN WITH Putin's help
HE will be the FAIL
in the final bonfire of his vanity

Trench
to gain all, you must risk all
you risk nothing?
then what do ya think you'll gain from it?

you can't keep one foot in yo mama's village
and another tip-toeing briefly somewhere else
and EXPECT SUCCESS!!

that's just a DAY DREAM Trench
to help you AVOID REALITY

you must make a committment to your future
by burning the bridge to your past

otherwise your story ends there...

make a choice, comfort in yo mama's village, while daydreaming
or the uncertainty of living in a "better" place
move, get a batter job, have a social life, climb outta the rut you're in
to improve your life
why are you resting and day dreaming Trench?
you should at least think about it
Do a job search in better places, and freakin move

go have a pint on Friday Night
play darts
i'm pretty good at it!!

however, this takes ACTION and EFFORT
and you are a "slacker" by nature
who LOVES daydreamin, cuz that's how you mentally survive in the dull village life
you've been doing that your whole damned life...

and it's NOT a substitute for the "real thing"
man up and do "the hard things" and stop bein a nebbish

or not...
your choice....

I recommend "doing the hard difficult things"
accomplishing them gives you IMMENSE satisfaction
but you're still stuck clutchhing your security blanket of a comfortable, familiar life

when I was 3 yr old, my father, BURNED my security blanket in the fireplace, and made me watch
it's the MOMENT I became a man
it took me years...
but I phuqued him over in the end, and now I have ALL his freakin money and property

so you may infer the following
if ya'll EVER stoopid enuff to take a shot at me
my advice is NOT miss completely
cuz, for sure, sooner or later, I'll hold your head unterwater til the bubbles all stop....

comprendez vous?

« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 06:04:48 PM by krimster2 »

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #408 on: September 30, 2023, 08:41:02 PM »
"Krimcel", LOL.

Offline rwd123

« Reply #409 on: September 30, 2023, 08:47:45 PM »
 I don't know why people bother posting advice in this thread. Tt's about as intelligent as talking to a bot. ChatGPT has more hope than Trenchcoat.

It's also silly taking advice from guys who married 20+ years ago. In dating years it's the equivalent of pre-industrial revolution. It's a totally different world now - culturally, politically, economically and militarily. But I guess this forum is practically dead if you don't entertain Trench's spergy commentary.

Offline ML

« Reply #410 on: September 30, 2023, 09:02:17 PM »
if ML had a functioning frontal-cortex
he'd realize it would be IMPOSSIBLE for me to ever have his "supposed" experience with facial hair and sex
because i've never, ever had sex while "sporting" a beard....
and not his "logicum absurdum" failed strawman attack

I am willing to accept your appollogy, over a misunderstanding
and not inflict further counter-flung-dung English Mat
but until then, I decalre "OMERTO"

so you may infer the following
if ya'll EVER stoopid enuff to take a shot at me
my advice is NOT miss completely
cuz, for sure, sooner or later, I'll hold your head unterwater til the bubbles all stop....

comprendez vous?

It seems Krimcel the liar is now suffering dementia also.

As longtimers  here know, I don't engage in back and forths.

But Krimcels words are just too funny (and pathetic) to pass up.

He boasts of his high IQ but here, when he is in a hole, . . . he just keeps digging . . . and actually provides more words that gives support to my contention that he has little sexual experience.

Items:

1) He argues he never was involved in wiskering a gal's tender parts because he never had sex with a beard.
a) This merely supports my contention that he has very little sexual experience because the gal can request that he grow a little bristle and put it to use.   Doesn't have to be a full beard.  I estimate about 30% of the gals I have been with like such.  So after Krimcel hits around the 10 gal mark he should have encountered at least one such gal.  That he didn't, tells a lot about his number of conquests.

Like many others here, I rolled my eyes when he  told of sitting in the parks with drawing gear, that he soon got some gals up to his pad and who quickly dropped their panties. 
But I gave him the benefit of the doubt.  Now it is evident that the rolling eyes were right all along.

b) Imagine the humor here also.  Early in the morning a gal suggests to Krimcel a little action.  His response is . . . wait, I have to go shave first !!!!  Belly laughs called for.

Remember his earlier words:  "ya gotta be smooth  absolutely ZERO facial hair, area around your lips must be mirror smooth"   « Reply #383 on: September 27, 2023, 01:36:03 PM »

c) Imagine Krimcel as part of a debate team.  His team members have to keep reminding him . . .  quit giving arguments that support our opponent's contentions.

a) His use of 'omerto.'  Omerto is a wine made from tomatoes.  Presumably he meant 'omerta' when he seemed to indicate he would practice silence.  Super sharp mind at work here.

b) His use of 'comprendez vous.'   Presumably he meant 'comprenez' in French or 'comprende' in Spanish.  Pretty awkward for a high IQ guy.

3. His threat of violence.  When a person realizes he has no further valid words to offer . . .  he then turns to a threat of violence.

4.  Imagination yes.  He writes pure fantasies here.  Maybe Krimcel wrote some of those pure fantasy stories that used to appear in Playboy,  Penthouse, et al.

5.  We  have your number Krimcel. 
Total BS you write here concering all your supposed experience with women, money, military knowledge, etc.

6.  Now I'll practice omerta; and I might try some omerto also.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 09:27:56 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
Re: Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU
« Reply #411 on: September 30, 2023, 09:20:20 PM »
It's also silly taking advice from guys who married 20+ years ago. In dating years it's the equivalent of pre-industrial revolution. It's a totally different world now - culturally, politically, economically and militarily. But I guess this forum is practically dead if you don't entertain Trench's spergy commentary.

Methods of meeting change.  Of course the war has an effect on finding a mate in Ukraine.  That's not a bad thing, as the sex tourists (cough cough) have disappeared. However, overall, in terms of what to do after meeting, things don't change much.  The basics of good relationships have stayed the same over centuries.

Once a beard is beyond a week's or so growth, it's soft, not stubbly.  The better half had a beard once - very long and full.  I was away for 4 months, and he didn't shave.  It was really soft, not stubbly at all.  He has a handsome face, so I asked him to shave.  One of my sons has a beard, and it's soft as well.  He just hates shaving.

krimister is married, so I doubt he's an incel.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 09:23:16 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #412 on: October 01, 2023, 04:34:06 AM »
LOL, you guys are just too damned funny!!!!
"why the world CAN'T BE ROUND, CUZ we'd all fall off the edge, kinda funny"

you got ML meandering about facial stubble and oral sex - as if he ACTUALLY KNEW some details of the subject,
when clearly he DOES NOT KNOW A PHUQUING THING ABOUT IT, as though he NEVER encountered it!

instead, coming up with more and more ridiculous comments in a vain attempt to actually fabricate some meaningless charge against ME (who is but a poor innocent lamb),
like the misuse of spelling as part of artistic license, "cuz" heck why knot?. 
EXACTLY the way republicans like Trump do with Biden's "impeachment"

it's called gaslighting
and it's pretty STOOPID, but entertaining, so do GO ON and entertain us

and then there's RWD123, a CLUELESS SINGLE GUY, telling married guys they're wrong about everything that they've ALREADY accomplished and that he himself has actually FAILED at
they could make a hellova movie together
called "Dumb and Dumberer"

is that it?
that's all ya got?
where's the beef?
ya ain't GOT NO BEEF!!!

I'm a virgin and a civilian now AM I...
what next? will I be gay? christian? someone who hasn't lived over there?
all these different MEs, which is the real one?

y'know, I may be a bit predjudiced in that regard
but I strongly believe, I AM the authentic me
and not the BS you're spewing here
it makes YOU LOOK really, really dumb
because YOU are so transparent in your efforts

my description of you is revealed as the truth by YOUR own actions
whcih was my plan, all along
as native americans know, white men are EASY to ambush
you just set a trap and provoke them, and lead them right into the trap
and then you take their scalps

so you white men keep diggin
i got me a REAL sharp blade
and yur scrotom will make me a nice little coin purse
your tiny, delicate little white scrotum with gray hairs
I can keep a couple of bucks of quarters in there for the coke machine

I'm sure I'll put it to better use, than ya'll ever did

so let's rock...

ok, ya'll wanna fight?
well...
I'm your huckleberry...

but you're gonna have to show me somethin better than what ya have shown me so far...
calling it "inadequate" would be generous...

arguing about stubble and oral sex, is the height of absurdity...
when one party doing the arguing has no experience of EVER encountering it
and somehow tries to turn THIS OBVIOUS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE into a "counter-attack" by "making sheet up"
too LAME TO FLAME!!!

those who think the present is discontinuous from the past, are FOOLS
the weather may change from day to day, week to week
but the pattern of the seasons is ETERNAL

our reality is based on a multi-dimensional balance of forces
that seeks an equilibrium....
the forces are constantly in motion and changing
what's important
is how we respond
outputs are more important than inputs

Trench, if you had some relative with shop space
3 words
Antique Furniture Refinishing (and buying/selling/appraising)

Geezers have daughters/grand-daughters who are poor lonely isolated souls
you can deliver some joy to them

all roads will eventually lead to rome
but you must start walkin in that general direction to actually get there someday
doin nothin but stayin home and daydreamin is a dead end, doncha GET THAT
TO BE IS TO DO!!
so DO!!!

the world is your oyster trench, but ya gotta pry that shell open
opportunity is hidden ALL AROUND YOU!!!!!
but you are blind to all that lies beneath the surface
because you look inward and not outward

PS
I remember as a kid, going to eat lunch with a friend in an arabic restraunt
and saw this old dewd with a big gray beard "chugging" some kinda vegetable soup
leaving long yellow stains down both sides of his moustache

this is what you bearded guys are gonna look like when you're "workin down town"
why doncha get this
I wonder.... hmmmmm.... what COULD it be?????

could it be, cuz you country boys
ain't NEVER been downtown
OMG!!! THAT'S IT!!!!

HaHa

the bitter irony of this entire exchange
is on you poor ignorant country boyz
and how easy it is for me to "bitch slap" the hell outta you BITCHES!

now your ass cheeks are as red as your neck and your MAGA hat!
ya want s'more?

« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 08:24:52 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 04:50:55 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #414 on: October 01, 2023, 05:11:16 PM »
sure...
EXACTLY....

beard and stubble are two different things, stubble, especially with a lot of friction is quite irritating
a FACT ML has yet to acknowledge

that's why it was a very poorly chosen subject for a personal attack....
but at least I don't have to keep baiting ML any more about him voting for Trump
cuz he already walked into the ambush

meanwhile, Ukraine currently has NO FUNDING from the USA
during the 45 day budget extension....

Trump Republicans are already rejoicing
it's their first victory for Putin

I can already see the Trump/Putin strategy
which will be to introduce as much chaos into the "election" as possible
to hide what they're REALLY doin

after the election, russians start lighting fires in the USA
their network in the USA is getting massive with lots of "GRU juniors" hidden in amongst the draft dodgers
showin up everywhere in the USA now

in the future, something big will be going down IN THE USA with Russians...
the east coast group were disrupted with big FBI bust
west coast group reorganized after Russian SF embassy shut down

the mid west has been laid back, with little attention paid to it

« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 08:28:47 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #415 on: October 02, 2023, 02:11:01 PM »
Read all the responses.  Plenty of women enjoy the feeling of stubble, too.

I like kissing my husband when he has stubble, which is usually, as his whiskers grow quickly (less now that he's old).

FTR, I don't think ML is a redneck.

There's currently over $6 billion available to Ukraine, and who knows what deals Biden has made behind the scenes. 

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #416 on: October 02, 2023, 05:29:36 PM »
we ain't talkin 'bout a "sweet gentle kiss"
no m'am we ain't

we're talkin tiny, little spear points, penetrating sensitive skin with a lot of friction and pressure,
for A COUPLE OF MINUTES  leading to skin abrasion
and this occurs, EVEN IF YOU SHAVED!!!!
you might as well run sandpaper over her "lady parts" the result would be exactly the SAME!

This is called TRUTH, attack it if ya wanna

maybe in sasqwatch land up north where you live that might fly
but California is where I honed "my woman pleasin skillz"
NO FREAKIN WAY would it be OK there, even this small transgression

women there DEMAND cunnilingus perfection
and you either "give it to them"or YOU ARE KICKED TO THE DOOR IMMEDIATELY and "ghosted"
and gawd help ya, if you have female friends in common who'll share the intimate details of your "failure"
California was brutal sexually for me...

ML, not a redneck?
hell he ain't!

ML admitted he voted for Trump out of sympathy towards his stand on white supremacy
Trump the businessman whose ONLY real business is FRAUD!!!! LOL!!!!
yes, I'm sure Trump and ML have many political and business interests in common..um-hm

and somehow ML, a Trump Voter of all people, thinks he KNOWS when someone is fibbing...

Say WHAT?
A Trump Voter who KNOWS when someone is fibbing?
if that is not an oxymoron, I don't know what would be!
since every word out of Trump's mouth is a lie

so no, I don't believe this SUBJECT is subjective AT ALL
Trump voters gonna hate "libruls" like me
not for our views on cunnilingus
but because we know redneck reactionaries are complete and TOTAL IDIOTS
and they prove it, every time they write or speak

and I'm quite happy to announce
that they're free to TRY to take me on ANYTIME

but forgive me, I am in the first draft of my "Victory March"
"Triumph of Das Krimster Uber RedNecks"
matching syllables to notes is tiring...

is the govenor of the state where ML lives a redneck?
take a look at the picture, and you be the judge

oh noooooo....
there's no rednecks in Arkansas....

LOL!!!!!!

IMHO, Sara Huckabee hates drag queens for a VERY obvious reason
that this picture illustrates
Drag Queens have MUCH better wardrobes and sense of style

all you rednecks wanna scare away brown people at the border?
put photos of Sarah Huckabee on the wall
and when they see that
more than half will immediately turn around

« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 06:41:00 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #417 on: October 02, 2023, 06:35:30 PM »
Read the links. Plenty of women like stubble. A few didn’t.

ML isn’t in Alabama. He is somewhere in the East, for all we know, in a Democrat run state.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #418 on: October 02, 2023, 06:46:40 PM »
oh, I'm SORRY, someone wrote an OPINION PIECE ABOUT IT?
a breezy "sex in the city" one, I bet
and that's your "proof"

wow...

I rely on a higher source, than a breezy article somone posted on the web
it's called "common sense"
ya'll should check it out

ML said he lives in Arkansas
unlike him, I assume what he wrote is true

look who the people elected as gov'ner in Arkansas
it's kinda hard to get somebody more hillbilly redneck christian nationalist than the Huckabees
who sell religious coloring books for adults
America is griftopia for the tax free religion business
they're all grifters and their 'marks'

why is humanity so freakin stoopid?
cuz, the two most common things in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity
the Hindenburg was the ultimate culmination of mixing Hydrogen and stupidity
sooner or later the gasbags are all gonna burn
"oh the humanity"
« Last Edit: October 02, 2023, 06:57:31 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #419 on: October 02, 2023, 08:27:39 PM »
Nope. It was other forums. It comes up quite often on Reddit.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #420 on: October 03, 2023, 06:42:49 AM »
Yes! I am a cunning linguist, Rus and Redneck buster and that's the TRUTH, PFFFFFFFFTTT...

oh you've presented a peer reviewed scientific study, eh?
hmmm....

sorry, but I don't "roll with the herd" on Reddit
as I have said repeatedly
my knowledge is based
on what I have directly seen a FEW INCHES AWAY FROM MY EYES (kinda HARD to miss) and the complaints it caused and COMMON SENSE
then, I took steps to lick the problem, by making the area around my lips as smooth as a polished mirror
afterwards, no complaints, none, not even from California wimmin
hell, I should thank them
cuz this was the shortcut for getting wimmin in Ukraine

any more questions? Yes, YOU in the back...
what color socks am I wearing?
BLACK as my unrepentant soul...
and even the devil better watch his ass 'round me...

ain't cha ya'll done with this YET?
can I go back to what I wuz doin previously'? nothin harmful, I assure you
Geeez, you're all SO danged SLOW....
sigh...

please AI god, hurry the hell up....
time is runnin out
and the human messiah is runnin a little late, ok, he's not coming at all, is he?
for when the walls of babylon come tumblin down
he'll be a "no-show" as ALWAYS
maybe one day ya'll will figure out that myths ain't actually real
and ya'll gotta deal with your problems, yourselves
instead of using telepathic communication with your invisible sky daddy friend

ML has only his redneck assumptions, and no proof, and no logical thinking
once I heard the complaint, I immediately solved the stubble problem
so his "30%" comparison, is just plain DUMB, as is his ENTIRE argument
as EXPECTED

ML is totally free to believe what he wants
Trump is a great president. I'm an incel, the world is flat, whatever....
I don't give a flyin phuque what "facts" fools believe or don't believe
it's a waste of my time and yours as well

« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 12:15:07 PM by krimster2 »

Offline 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #421 on: October 03, 2023, 08:31:57 AM »
I don't know why people bother posting advice in this thread. Tt's about as intelligent as talking to a bot. ChatGPT has more hope than Trenchcoat.

Currently there are 61 people reading this thread. At least 60 of which are not Trenchcoat.
I write for them. Trench is here as an example for my line "there are a hundred ways to
be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up." He will always take the advice, twist it
and f#ck it up.

For the other 60 people who read this thread only the total idiots won't learn something.

I married 9 years ago and the quickest thing to change is the connection method. From the
olden days of Sears catalogs, newspaper ads in Russian cities, snail mail, email, ABC website
to Elena's Hopefull's to social media sites to whatever it is that I don't know about.

However, the boy meets girl/analog part has not changed since we stopped kidnapping
them from the neighboring tribe or traded them for cattle. Once women had the power
to enter our lives of their own accord very little has changed. Once I found Angel Eyes, 
the stuff from that minute forward is 100% as relevant today as it was in all those years
ago.

The things to look for in a woman are just as pertinent now as it was then. Go to bars
to find bar flies, character is more important than anything else. There have always
been gold diggers, If you don't have mutual chemisty do not spend one additional
minute with her and move on. Tell me, has any of that has changed? 

How about "this is a numbers game" do you disagree? If you meet enough girls however
you do it and thow out all the bad girls and incompatible girls eventually you can find a
good girl. Do you disagree?

I think 100% of people can agree that I know more about finding and pursuing women than
Trench does.

I agree that giving advice is useless for him.
FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #422 on: October 03, 2023, 10:33:46 AM »
EVERYTHING is a numbers game, literally EVERYTHING...

Even the dumbest married guy (not Beel) knows more about finding and pursuing women than the smartest single guy does

underneath the superficial changes on the surface, NOTHING's changed underneath, and nature is what dictates that nothing will fundamentally change

don't look to single idiots who say they know the truth, cuz they DON'T KNOW, and THAT's WHY they're single (RWD123)

Trench is a dilettante...
who only makes a superficial effort at this, and this is why HE FAILS...
he doesn't make a sincere effort at succeeding
because to do so, would take him WAY outside his comfort zone

when Englishmen were emmigrating on masse all over the world to better themselves
traveling on wooden ships across mighty occeans
Trench's ancestors kept working in the dark satanic mill in the midlands
and they're STILL there
cuz they didn't want to lose the world they knew, for one they didn't

what other outcome could there be, for people who choose this path?
fortune ALWAYS favors the bold...
and not those who stay home and daydream all the time

« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 10:45:44 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #423 on: October 03, 2023, 11:54:31 AM »
oh you've presented a peer reviewed scientific study, eh?
hmmm....

sorry, but I don't "roll with the herd" on Reddit
as I have said repeatedly
my knowledge is based
on what I have directly seen a FEW INCHES AWAY FROM MY EYES (kinda HARD to miss) and the complaints it caused

Yet women who state otherwise should be discarded, because you, as an all knowing seer, know inherently what every. woman. in. the. world. enjoys.

Ok.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #424 on: October 03, 2023, 12:21:15 PM »
YES!!! EXACTLY!!!
now you got it!!!
all-seeing seer, wearing a Sears seer's suit

i'm not disregarding women's opinions
i'm just disregarding "stuff you read on the internet" about women's opinions
vrs empirical evidence from your own eyes and ears and WHAT WOMEN TELL YOU THEMSELVES
what some millenial wrote on Reddit, ain't the gospel, it's just a click-bait topic
that isn't a SOURCE for anything other than entertainment
but if you wanna turn it into the New Testament, go right ahead

which of these two do you trust the most
what you read on the internet in reddit on some millenial's click-bait article, or your own judgement and experience
your decision is probably the same as mine
OK. horrosho?

so bottom line, I never had sex wearing a full beard, and would have no idea about the pluses and minuses of that, except for the hygiene aspect, which makes it unappealing to me

after I received stubble complaints
I had laser hair removal there, combined with a special waxing cream to get rid of it
and never, ever had any further complaints or issues with stubble anymore, ever!

those who disagree with what i've presented here
obviously do NOT perform cunnilingus CORRECTLY
because the deep suction and lip rotation will leave a "red burn" on sensitive ennervated tissue, IF YOU HAVE STUBBLE
and is QUITE VISIBLE!!!

you don't freakin lick it like a lollypop for cryin out loud!!!
WTF?

how can ya'll be SO DANGED CLUELESS?

« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 03:00:00 PM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541618