It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU  (Read 76866 times)

Online krimster2

• He/Him
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU
« Reply #450 on: October 07, 2023, 06:57:22 PM »
numbers games all come down to QUANTITY...
however, some venues offer you an advantage over others

if you're NOT a wage slave livin a life of quiet desperation...
i.e. you can WORK REMOTELY

it makes sense to work remotely in Ukraine, in a university town

kinda hard to beat ukrainian universities as a huntin ground fer young ukrainian wimmin...
especially freshman ukrainian village girls with "big naturals"
you don't get much closer to heaven than that
smack that tight booty, and watch the ripple hit the nipple

PIC1 - the kinda girl I wanted to find in Ukraine....

PIC2 - and the one I actually found!!!!

BINGO!!!
she looks like Natasha, AND has the Natasha accent...
a submissive slavic woman can become ANYTHING you want her to be
she WANTS to PLEASE YOU!!!

we work very well together...
and complement each other
the older intellectual American and the younger spontaneous Ukrainian

I have a comfort spot, when I sleep
putting my face between my wife's soft boobs
and sleep like a little baby, safe in his mother's bosom

how do ya'll sleep?

i'm guessin you read a few passages out of the New Testament, like Revelations
'afore ya nodd off...

THAT would actually keep me awake, thinkin about it

when you raise Parakeets, you can't keep a bird by itself, or it will behave abnormally, like pulling out it's own feathers
they have to be raised in at least pairs or more

a lone Parakeet pulling out it's feathers

consider this ...

five years from now, I'll have Grand children
and you'll STILL be single!!!
alone in your cage, with hardly ANY feathers left...
approaching age 50, and have a steeply declining "datability"

nothin to worry about...
except for the part about bein a poor lonely old man....

casualty rates in Houston, with daily shootings/murdrs, etc
exceeds Russian cruise missile attacks
the sword of damocles always hangs above us
no matter where we are

I'd go with either Kiev or Ternopil
but not now, wait until spring

in Ukraine, it's ALWAYS 1849...
and the 49ers will come in search of riches

poseurs can sign up for pay per letter and get scammed
while wise men rent an Apartment off the city square which includes a high speed cable modem

first place ya gotta check out is the "banking district"
banks usually have the HOTTEST lookin professional women
I've seen lottsa 9 to 9.5 wimmin in Ukrainian banks
especially the ones who handle FOREX and wire transfers

you sit next to them, at their desk, while you're signing stuff
a super sexy model lookin secretary, who casually lets her hair slip down onto your shoulder....
while you sign off on a $100,000 transaction....
you DEFINITELY have her attention and FOCUS!!!

what a rush...
but externally, on the surface, you must be calm
and let them do the talkin

« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 02:39:26 PM by Admin »

Offline Bee Farmer

• Trips: None (yet)
Re: Note for Newbies: what is the numbers game?
« Reply #451 on: October 08, 2023, 08:23:34 AM »

You misunderstand what I mean as the numbers game. The numbers game is before the
commitment, long before any commitment.

Let me explain what I mean as the numbers game.

You cast a wide net and contact a zillion women, you sort through the women looking for
an exceptional woman. You will cast away hundreds of women before you find a woman
worth pursuing. You cast off any liars, frauds or women of low character because none
of them are worth pursuing. You eliminate fatty's, dykes, or uglies. Doing that eliminating
is the numbers game. You start with a large number and sort it down to a small number,
eventually getting to one. When you get to one the numbers game is over.
You still have to win her heart, but no more numbers game.

It's just like mining for gold, you shovel a lot of sand and gravel before you find a gold
nugget. The more sand and gravel you shovel, the more likely you are going to find a
nugget of gold. The same can be said about an excellent woman.

No, I understand what you mean by the numbers game, and it is complete and utter bullshit.  That is the recipe for FAILURE.  That is the recipe for DIVORCE.  That is the recipe for broken families, and negative impacts on children.  This is NOT how you create a loving, healthy environment to raise children.

Lots of men find great wives in fatties and uglies.  Those things have nothing to do with being a good mother, or loyalty.  (I've known a lot of great, loving mothers who were ugly, and fat women report the most marital happiness.)

There is a secret to a happy, lifelong marriage.  It has a 97% success rate.  It involves a different numbers game.  It involves the number one.  It starts and ends with the number one.

Since the 2000's, women who marry as virgins only have a 3% divorce rate.  If a lady has one prior sexual partner before marriage, the divorce rate is closer to 20%.  If she has 2 prior sexual partners, she might as well have 10.  Even for a first marriage, the divorce rate is roughly 40%.  If you marry someone who has been divorced, the divorce rate is 66%.  The divorce rate is 75% for 3rd marriages.  That is the numbers game you are playing.

If you are going to cast a wide net trying to find a woman worth pursuing, then you must reject any woman who is divorced or is a single mother or who has multiple prior sexual partners.  They might be fun to fool around with, but they aren't marriage material.  This is not someone to build a family with.  (But the same goes for any guy who is divorced or has kids - he might be fun, but he's not marriage material.)  Pursuing a divorced woman or a woman with kids is like being a passenger in a car with a drunk driver.  If kids are involved, it's like having your kids in the car with the drunk driver, and no loving parent would do that to their kids.  It seldom ends well.

One of the problems with marrying a divorced person is they can never fully commit to you.  In order to be fully committed, you can't view divorce as an option.  If you view divorce as an option, you will never invest yourself fully into making the relationship work, because you know if the problem is great enough, divorce is the easy way out.

Trying to cast a wide net and sorting through women is like a kid in a candy store.  It results in indecision and uncertainty, never being able to decide what is the best.  But if you limit your options to begin with, it's much easier to find one that you will be happy with.  (And most of the time, women don't go bad until after they've been mistreated by guys.)

If you want a successful marriage, it starts with you being a good guy to begin with.  If you want to attract a good girl, be the kind of guy that good girls want.  It's not just about finding a girl with good character - the guy has to have good character too.  (If a girl with good character gets involved with a guy of poor character, the girl becomes jaded and often ends up being a girl of poor character.)

Once you are a good guy, find a girl and build a friendship before moving onto a sexual relation.  (From my personal observation, most guys will never invest in a relationship with a girl more than the level they were at when they first had sex.  The number one reason guys get married is availability of sex, and sadly, many guys ideal committed relationship would best be described as a one night stand that happens every night with the same girl.  Emotional connection is minimal.)  Sadly, once people have become sexually active

But if you want to marry a virgin and have a 97% marriage success rate, that means you need to get married by age 22, since about 98% of people have had sex by age 22.  While there are a few exceptions, most marriages with virgin brides are happy marriages.  In the cases they are not happy marriages, it is almost always due to the girl marrying a man of poor character.

There's plenty of scientific data to show that guys never get over their first love.  They move on, but they never get over her.  It is emotionally easier for women to move on from failed relationships than for men.

I had my first girlfriend when I was 19, and she was 16.  She had a great body, but was plain in the face.  But she was an extremely sweet and caring girl.  If we had gotten married, I'm sure I would still be happily married.  I adored her, and we became very close over the next few years.  I didn't date again until I was 30, and by then, the good ones my age were gone or in hiding.

Be a good guy.  Find a good girl and pursue her.  Most girls start out good.  But if you are a man of poor character, you will likely turn that good girl into a woman of poor character.

But marriage becomes a very slippery slope when you are past your early 20's, or if you are divorced.  Caution should be your guiding principle.  You are playing with fire.  I think selfish desires are often the guiding principle for folks who pursue marriage when they aren't very good marriage material.  But selfish people don't care about the other lives they damage.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Trips: > 10
Exorcise the incel demons and never talk about them again
« Reply #452 on: October 08, 2023, 11:55:46 AM »
Well, the girl I am keen on I'm getting very keen on at present. Things communication wise are going very well so far :) Blah, blah, blah, blah, I am so insecure, so I will create stupid sh!t in my head, Blah, blah, blah, blah, I am so insecure, so I will create stupid sh!t in my head, Blah, blah, blah, blah, I am so insecure, so I will create stupid sh!t in my head, Blah, blah, blah, blah, I am so insecure, so I will create stupid sh!t in my head, Blah, blah, blah, blah, I am so insecure, so I will create stupid sh!t in my head,

Trench shut up, buy the f#cking tickets, then amazingly the girl will only think about you,
only talk to you and so on. Nobody at the forum wants to talk to you about your silly
perceptions and insecurities. If you find a good girl and win her heart, all the useless
crapola floating around in your head never happens. You need to exorcise the incel
demons and never talk about them again.

A good girl who loves you will not leave you for someone else. Although you are so lazy, 
full of excuses, and this incel stuff runs your life,  that I can't imagine a girl falling in
love with you.

42 year old woman from Moldova speaks English, tall, nice to look at, no kids. Has zero
chances locally finding love and marriage. I can only look at her first photo, maybe she
has a fat ass, I have no idea. Angel Eyes is taking Mini me to Russian school but I can't
be checking out single women in Moldova
http://fdating.com/profile?id=5244461;

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Winning at the Numbers Game
« Reply #453 on: October 08, 2023, 02:03:14 PM »
I played the Numbers Game big time in the FSU.

Turned out pretty well for me.

- - - - -

Many years earlier as a very young man . . . I didn't play the Numbers Game; primarily because I didn't have the looks or resources to play with.

I married a USA gal who was my first serious relationship.

She was a virgin.  I had roamed the Far East in the US Navy.

We were never really very compatible, even as we remained married for longer than many of the younger guys here have been alive.

I wish I could have played the Numbers Game back then.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #454 on: October 08, 2023, 03:01:50 PM »
No, I understand what you mean by the numbers game, and it is complete and utter bullshit.  That is the recipe for FAILURE.  That is the recipe for DIVORCE.  That is the recipe for broken families, and negative impacts on children.  This is NOT how you create a loving, healthy environment to raise children.

Lots of men find great wives in fatties and uglies.  Those things have nothing to do with being a good mother, or loyalty.  (I've known a lot of great, loving mothers who were ugly, and fat women report the most marital happiness.)

There is a secret to a happy, lifelong marriage.  It has a 97% success rate.  It involves a different numbers game.  It involves the number one.  It starts and ends with the number one.

Since the 2000's, women who marry as virgins only have a 3% divorce rate.  If a lady has one prior sexual partner before marriage, the divorce rate is closer to 20%.  If she has 2 prior sexual partners, she might as well have 10.  Even for a first marriage, the divorce rate is roughly 40%.  If you marry someone who has been divorced, the divorce rate is 66%.  The divorce rate is 75% for 3rd marriages.  That is the numbers game you are playing.

If you are going to cast a wide net trying to find a woman worth pursuing, then you must reject any woman who is divorced or is a single mother or who has multiple prior sexual partners.  They might be fun to fool around with, but they aren't marriage material.  This is not someone to build a family with.  (But the same goes for any guy who is divorced or has kids - he might be fun, but he's not marriage material.)  Pursuing a divorced woman or a woman with kids is like being a passenger in a car with a drunk driver.  If kids are involved, it's like having your kids in the car with the drunk driver, and no loving parent would do that to their kids.  It seldom ends well.

One of the problems with marrying a divorced person is they can never fully commit to you.  In order to be fully committed, you can't view divorce as an option.  If you view divorce as an option, you will never invest yourself fully into making the relationship work, because you know if the problem is great enough, divorce is the easy way out.

Trying to cast a wide net and sorting through women is like a kid in a candy store.  It results in indecision and uncertainty, never being able to decide what is the best.  But if you limit your options to begin with, it's much easier to find one that you will be happy with.  (And most of the time, women don't go bad until after they've been mistreated by guys.)

If you want a successful marriage, it starts with you being a good guy to begin with.  If you want to attract a good girl, be the kind of guy that good girls want.  It's not just about finding a girl with good character - the guy has to have good character too.  (If a girl with good character gets involved with a guy of poor character, the girl becomes jaded and often ends up being a girl of poor character.)

Once you are a good guy, find a girl and build a friendship before moving onto a sexual relation.  (From my personal observation, most guys will never invest in a relationship with a girl more than the level they were at when they first had sex.  The number one reason guys get married is availability of sex, and sadly, many guys ideal committed relationship would best be described as a one night stand that happens every night with the same girl.  Emotional connection is minimal.)  Sadly, once people have become sexually active

But if you want to marry a virgin and have a 97% marriage success rate, that means you need to get married by age 22, since about 98% of people have had sex by age 22.  While there are a few exceptions, most marriages with virgin brides are happy marriages.  In the cases they are not happy marriages, it is almost always due to the girl marrying a man of poor character.

There's plenty of scientific data to show that guys never get over their first love.  They move on, but they never get over her.  It is emotionally easier for women to move on from failed relationships than for men.

I had my first girlfriend when I was 19, and she was 16.  She had a great body, but was plain in the face.  But she was an extremely sweet and caring girl.  If we had gotten married, I'm sure I would still be happily married.  I adored her, and we became very close over the next few years.  I didn't date again until I was 30, and by then, the good ones my age were gone or in hiding.

Be a good guy.  Find a good girl and pursue her.  Most girls start out good.  But if you are a man of poor character, you will likely turn that good girl into a woman of poor character.

But marriage becomes a very slippery slope when you are past your early 20's, or if you are divorced.  Caution should be your guiding principle.  You are playing with fire.  I think selfish desires are often the guiding principle for folks who pursue marriage when they aren't very good marriage material.  But selfish people don't care about the other lives they damage.

Now this I do agree with Beefarmer I really do. Divorce is too easy these days, but aside from that I think you're right that both parties have to view it as it's not an option. If there is a falling out they have to agree that it's a no go area whatever the issue and however they want to throw the largest thing they can at each other - unfortunately that usually is divorce which is why it's handy that if it's a no go or firmly ingrained into the mind never to even utter those words.

As to the rest, yeah I think a long time back the idea of each person going after just one person - and them of course wanting them did mean that people weren't stepping all on each others toes in one big dating chaotic mess.

However, it looks like we are stuck where we are now and little point wanting society to be the way that it isn't and isn't likely to be, at least not for probably a long while if ever.

So we just got to deal with what they're is. We are a product of the society around us to a large degree. Acting like how the dating scene was decades ago or longer isn't likely to do much these days. How many women care if a guy is a virgin?

How many guys want a girl who is a virgin as a prime concern?

I remember when DK/Japs was on here. When he first start posting he was hell bent on finding a girl who was a virgin. He was English of at least part Muslim ish decent I think but not particularly religious, thinks his mother might have been Catholic or something. Apologies if that is slightly wrong but somewhere in that sort of background.

Anyhow, I think he eventually gave up the wanting a girl who was a virgin thing. These days girls just don't get brought up like that. If they are still a virgin by the time they are in their late teens to early twenties or later it's usually because they are so fat, ugly or both. Most dudes balk at getting with such girls, telling them she is a virgin isn't likely to make them more appealing but probably make them think, I don't wonder at it!

I know it's a shame in a way as none of us get to choose how attractive looking we are. Sure we can make an effort to keep the weight off, so for fat girls perhaps it's their fault. The way things are is the way things are. If I was an out and out ugly guy with a bald head and short how many girls would look at me? Would it help telling them I'm a virgin? I doubt it.

For Fdate I usually look at the profile and so often I can eliminate many without contacting them. Often I end up messaging one pretty quickly once one emerges who will respond in kind as I just don't have the time to message multiple women in my day.

I would be interested to know how exactly you would go about using Fdate in terms of method?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #455 on: October 09, 2023, 06:29:58 AM »
Simpliscicus Sez
to those who live in the deep valleys

no matter how long you wait...
the mountain will not come to you...
therefor...
YOU MUST GO TO THE MOUNTAIN!!!
and then climb...

FAILURE to DO SO...
means you're gonna spend the rest of your life, all ALONE and MISERABLE
just like ya are NOW...

none of the words you write on RWD directly discus why you've failed SO COMPLETELY THUS FAR (16 yr old cousin, and being "held back" by EVILS of modern society, rock and roll music, etc)
but indirectly, I can see why...
and THAT'S NOT GONNA CHANGE FOR YOU!!!!

as a result, you will NEVER fully live your life
pretty soon, you're gonna be a sad, lonely little old man...
got it?

and all the words you spilled on RWD about your philosophy
are as good as a homeless man's sidewalk rant of how to be a "Great Success"

when this reality finally finds you...
and grips you by your balls
I hope you remember it was me, who pointed it out to ya
that would make me feel "all warm and fuzzy" inside

I am your antithesis
and I've done ALL THE THINGS you have FAILED to even try...
and I NEVER worry about failing...
cuz I can allways count on failing towards a different success than what I intended

the only real rule in the dating game
is that "there are no rules" in the dating game
and only a "rube" would follow the rules, even IF THERE WERE ANY

no two snowflakes or people are the same
and every day is a new day

embrace the world, and it will hug you back
reject the world, and it will reject you in turn

it's not hard to figure out...
that you are "a poor lost soul" ...
who is suffering from "sensory deprivation" in the cell he's serving a life sentence in

why didn't you EVER TRY to escape from your cell and find freedom
This is called "Right of Passage"
an experience you totally lack
and why you NEVER became a man
who could successfully solve his own problems
and get what he wanted from life
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 11:34:58 AM by Admin »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #456 on: October 09, 2023, 07:22:07 AM »
I think also back in the day, way back when women were more on the domestic side it made stuff easy. Men knew that women were mostly about having kids and family. Now with women in careers it throws up all sorts of personalities and it's a case of if you match up well enough this way, that way, etc.

Though like I said there's the way we would like things to be and the way they are. No point dwelling too much on a world that isn't I guess.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #457 on: October 09, 2023, 07:53:29 AM »
Trench...
come over here, sit down...
now listen!

you wouldn't make enuff of that Sterling for your wife to stay home and be a "homemaker"
nope!
she would HAVE TO WORK to help support you both

and this is NOT because of some "social problem"
NOPE!!
it's because YOU don't make enuff

so YOUR REALITY is controlled BY YOU Trench
and NOT by society

lack of money
is the root of all evil Trench
this is problem #1 for you, but ya got a bunch more

solve your problems
and surely goodness will follow in its wake

virtue always rewards itself
the greater your virtue, the greater is your reward

where's YOUR VIRTUE Trench?
can ya show it to me?

ya think wimmin don't appraise men, quicker than a pawn shop jeweler?
jeeeeeezzzz

they're gonna look at you, and say "this is worthless costume jewelry" and toss it to the counter

don't ya see that?

Trench, you are WAY, WAY more on the "spectrum", than what you think you are
your autistic tendencies found a perfect home for you in familiar surroundings, in your home village

dewds, it's ALWAYS a FATAL MOVE to NOT leave your hometown
ALWAYS!

if ya don't, you'll end up like Trench and Bee Farmer

when you're young, the whole damned world stretches out before you, like a giant buffet
try not to make a pig out of yourself, like I did

« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 08:32:24 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #458 on: October 09, 2023, 02:34:49 PM »
Trench...
come over here, sit down...
now listen!

you wouldn't make enuff of that Sterling for your wife to stay home and be a "homemaker"
nope!
she would HAVE TO WORK to help support you both

and this is NOT because of some "social problem"
NOPE!!
it's because YOU don't make enuff

so YOUR REALITY is controlled BY YOU Trench
and NOT by society

lack of money
is the root of all evil Trench
this is problem #1 for you, but ya got a bunch more

solve your problems
and surely goodness will follow in its wake

virtue always rewards itself
the greater your virtue, the greater is your reward

where's YOUR VIRTUE Trench?
can ya show it to me?

ya think wimmin don't appraise men, quicker than a pawn shop jeweler?
jeeeeeezzzz

they're gonna look at you, and say "this is worthless costume jewelry" and toss it to the counter

don't ya see that?

Trench, you are WAY, WAY more on the "spectrum", than what you think you are
your autistic tendencies found a perfect home for you in familiar surroundings, in your home village

dewds, it's ALWAYS a FATAL MOVE to NOT leave your hometown
ALWAYS!

if ya don't, you'll end up like Trench and Bee Farmer

when you're young, the whole damned world stretches out before you, like a giant buffet
try not to make a pig out of yourself, like I did

I've often seen many women as bad pawn shop jewellers. They look at what a guy is wearing, if he is off driving age what he drives if anything and pronounce their verdict on that. So long as the guy is wearing expensive stuff, has an expensive looking car he could be stoney broke and up to his neck in debt.

On the other hand the guy who evers regular gear could have a handsome sum in his bank account and so be richer. However, women will assess the first guy as wealthy and hence worthy while they pronounce the second guy as no good lol.

Back in the day it was easier, men in the west earned more than women, just think of the pull the everyday western guy would have at home and in the Ukraine if the western guy still want more than women in the west.

So yeah when you're young back in the day most guys could leave home safe in the knowledge that their larger incomes would do a lot of the talking for them, rent was lower too.

When I had come off age in the mid to late nineties they had past legislation entitling men & women for the same pay. Rent was more than it had been decades before but that went to stupidly high levels when the Poles, etc started flooding in. So you would be spending all your salary on rent, food, bills, etc and little to nothing left for entertainment, working one week just to work the next.

Women don't go for guys that are shelling out all their money on rent in a miserable situation. What sort of woman is going to want to join a guy in a situation like that???

Answer, none. Yes better to stay at home and save your money. I know some women gripe about that but why screw myself over by dropping myself in the sh*t in the rental market game. I've fortunately got my own place now all paid up for without a mortgage, that I am fortunate for. A work colleague was grumbling onto me just recently that he had to accept a bad pay because he couldn't risk being out of work and having nothing to pay his mortgage.

Like I say the world has changed, my father back in the 60s moved out of home and into lodgings. He didn't get in with his father and rent was cheaper then. Work was in plentiful supply and you could chuck in a job and pick up another in the same day, extremely difficult to do that now. In addition he had the benefit of being naturally good socially. Is it a good idea for a youngster who is socially sh*t to move out of home into rental accommodation and pay all his earning for rent and bills? Surely a hiding to nothing. What girl is going to want to get with a guy like that apart from possibly fat, ugly and even more socially awkward girls?

Back in the day rent cost wasn't a big concern for the young as it was reasonable compared to today. So yeah the guy that moved out of home was seen as someone independent where you could do your own thing. Now though rent cost is going to be a major concern of women. I would say it is another weight on the hypergamy scale, unless the guy is a pretty boy, good socially etc then him being a rent monkey is going to be seen as a negative by women these days. Sure they won't like the guy that stays at home anymore but I would say it's a pretty negligible gain dropping yourself in the rental trap. If it looks like your going to get big money through career ladder promotion then you may have some pull otherwise you're in a boat filling with water with the girl turning her nose up at you, that's the reality facing most young guys today.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Note for Newbies: what is the numbers game?
« Reply #459 on: October 09, 2023, 04:25:56 PM »

Bee Farmer, there are no time machines. There is no place or source for virgin brides.
Therefore we need to act as if we live in reality. I don't post advice for high school
students here at the forum.

One of the problems with marrying a divorced person is they can never fully commit to you. 

I would like to see any back up for your claims. Do you have any studies to site?

Lots of men find great wives in fatties and uglies.

Trying to cast a wide net and sorting through women is like a kid in a candy store.  It results in indecision and uncertainty, never being able to decide what is the best.

For you maybe, some people are not as indecisive.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #460 on: October 11, 2023, 02:59:39 AM »
Is this the Tinder Swindler? Lol :D

http://fdating.com/profile?id=5329989;

Now why didn't I think of taking a photo inside a private jet???

Think there might be an Airport Museum near me where I can get this done on the cheap.

Then again maybe I might be overdoing a bit, don't want the ladies idea as to my wealth getting too carried away now.

Offline Steven1971

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #462 on: October 12, 2023, 06:14:48 PM »
you guys who are "wage slaves" have too little time AND money to REALLY pursue this...
cuz to do this properly, ya gotta LIVE OVER THERE IN YOUR OWN PLACE!!!
Everything else is just BS and wishful thinking!!!

but to you "lucky few" who have a geographically  independent income
or can find a way to make money through your "exploration" abroad
the world is yur freakin oyster!!!

you "white boys" have a VERY HIGH resale value in:
Asia
Latin America
FSU
then compared to your home country resale value, where there's a gazillion other white boys just like you!
so yur better off goin to a place where there ain't a bunch of other white boyz like you for wimmin to look at

the more off the "beaten path" you go, the better your odds of finding some REALLY UNIQUE lookin woman,
who becomes "captivated" at YOUR "strangeness" and rarity as much as you are by hers!

and as long as the two of you can communicate in russian/english
then you will have a "drop dead gorgeous" woman's complete and total attention

and after she spends enuff time in your company
then this "hormonal" thing kicks in
and she starts feedin ya and takin care of ya
and then you start doin things for her in return
and then at the end of the day, you can take her clothes off, and pretty much do whatever you want with her, as long as you give her a CLIMAX..

you can go to a place like Tashkent, for example
and buy a small house http://rentintash.uz/properties-for-sale-tashkent/sale-houses/
sometimes you get really lucky and can find a property within walking distance to the university as well as have good shopping, you wanna BUY ONE LIKE THIS...
real estate is all about location!
then you have a pooty tang magnet

if you walk to the busy spots at the university, like the library, as well as the dining hall, and all the cafes that circle just outside the university
you will easily meet 1-2 super model lookin wimmin on a slow day, and several times that on a saturday/sunday (also go to supermarkets then)
in Tashkent, there's about half a dozen major ethnic groups living there
and they all tend to live within their own group in segregated areas

There's a Russian area, that is exclusively Russian, populated by people Stalin transported in the 40s from the Urals
for some reason, red hair is very common in these ethnic Russians...
so ya meet a woman in Tashkent who looks like this... pic1
invite her to lunch
and a couple of days later she's sleeping over at your place, wearing ONLY one of your T-shirts...
do NOT make her sleep on the wet spot!
be a man! and it'll evaporate off your leg in 10 min

note: Univ Linguistics Dept has gazillions of young English speakers, you could even get an invite to practice with students as a native speaker

these women will "rock your world"
but it's pretty much a rich man's world
and not a wage slave's...

my daughter lived outsode of Tel Aviv and graduated from Weizmann Institute of Science and came back to the USA with her husband at the end of June
now all their friends have been mobilized...

fortunately, I have them distracted with grad school at Rice Univ
so they're not contemplating returning

my residence outside Tel Aviv now has an armed neighborhood militia that has blockaded the street in front of my house, show ID with address to enter
current situation rules out renting out my place on airbnb

my neighbors have told me there's been some near hits with rockets
the ones fired at Tel Aviv tend to be the bigger longer range rockets with a heavier warhead
no accuracy whatsoever, just as likely to hit an arabic neighborhood as a jewish one
you can't fire an indiscriminate weapon like this at Israel
and then say it's immoral for Israel to do the same thing in return

when one side fights dirty
the other side has no choice but to fight even dirtier

Gaza Palestinians were all sacrificed by Hamas leadership to be martyrs
cuz their paymasters, the Iranians, ordered them to

this will scuttle the Saudi plan to normalize relations with Israel
and instead, Iran and Sadi Arabia, will end their Shia/Suni struggle and join with fellow petro state Russia
and Saudi Arabia will work with them to go nuclear

two yrs from now, there will be a NEW nuclear arms race
the USA will have to spend BIG here

russia will drop out of test ban treaty AND SALT
creating a nuclear free for all

if ukraine survives
totally makes sense to put Pershing II missiles there under NATO pointed at Russia
half all russian targets could be attacked from Ukraine with 5 min warning

same with china
from us bases in korea and japan, etc

« Last Edit: October 12, 2023, 08:22:43 PM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Trenchcoat's Further Theories on Catfishing
« Reply #463 on: October 13, 2023, 09:27:53 AM »
Now why didn't I think of taking a photo inside a private jet???

Don't be surprised to find gold diggers when you use money as bait. The best way to find barflies
is in bars. You have wasted plenty of women's time on the internet. Did any of them believe you
are rich? Did you explain any of your incel theories? You can photoshop yourself sitting in a private
jet. Why don't you tell them that you are a Marquess? Photoshop yourself beside your king.

Catfishing: Is a deceptive activity in which a person creates a fictional persona or fake identity on
a social networking service. The practice may be used for financial gain, to compromise a victim in
some way, or for wish fulfillment.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Daveman

« Reply #464 on: October 14, 2023, 03:04:01 AM »

Perhaps you see a heavenly arrow above each women and all have been black so far indicating Not the One? Somehow you will magically find the Golden Heavenly Arrow of Light which will indicate your one and only soul mate forever and ever.

If you have chosen a woman to contact, ask out, date, etc, while not contacting and choosing either none  or all -- you have played the numbers game, perhaps on a smaller scale, but still the numbers game.  You have a method that you use to select potential partners and weed down to exactly the number ONE. Your criteria may be different from some, most, or all, but if you have any method to weed out undesirable (to you) women and have used that method to, in fact, weed out and move on from even one woman -- you have played the numbers game.

There is no "other half" as romantic as that may be. There is basically an overall compatibility score based on percentages of compatibility in multiple areas.  Someone may be fortunate to find a very high level of compatibility in childhood.

Would you abide by an arranged marriage with no personal selection process? That removes the "kid in a candy store" potential entirely.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 03:07:47 AM by Daveman »
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #465 on: October 14, 2023, 04:23:04 AM »
there are many dimensions to the "numbers game"
one that you incels should consider, is one that works in your favor (likely the ONLY one)

but first, why are you an incel?
you're too poor, too ugly, too boring, or too mentally phuqued up to succeed in the dating game, is WHY!!!

the stronger animals find mates and reproduce
and the weaker ones don't
Darwin called it, now didn't he?
and guess which group YOU belong to?

you incels DO NOT HAVE the resources to "fish abroad"
so ya gotta fish somewhere in your own backyard
the only math that works in favor of weaker players, is AGE

as you "age out" so do your local female counterparts, but they age out even faster THAN YOU DO!
and women age 35+ are freakin desperate (and HORNY as HELL)
cuz they are rapidly losing value in the dating market
and you incels could start to look like a "safe harbor" to them

OTOH, as an incel, your value is so low, that it doesn't decrease as much with age, as the female side
so you remain "constant" while they have a big decline
so YES you could meet a Jennifer Anniston look-alike
and actually "have a shot"

i've explained before why women past age 40, have even less hope in the dating market then men do
this is the ONLY leverage you incels potentially have

i've NEVER had any problems having sex with women this age, even when I was in my late teens (actually preferred it!)

and two middle-aged people with small incomes can combine them into one moderate income

In conclusion,
instead of finding a 19 yr old Ukrainian super model with big naturals who looks like a high-end porn model
you should find a kind, intelligent woman your own age in your backyard...

ok...?

you can't always get whatcha want
but if you try some time
you just might find
that ya get whatcha need

Saint Jagger of Salisbury Plain

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 04:47:11 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #466 on: October 14, 2023, 08:56:45 AM »
there are many dimensions to the "numbers game"
one that you incels should consider, is one that works in your favor (likely the ONLY one)

but first, why are you an incel?
you're too poor, too ugly, too boring, or too mentally phuqued up to succeed in the dating game, is WHY!!!

the stronger animals find mates and reproduce
and the weaker ones don't
Darwin called it, now didn't he?
and guess which group YOU belong to?

you incels DO NOT HAVE the resources to "fish abroad"
so ya gotta fish somewhere in your own backyard
the only math that works in favor of weaker players, is AGE

as you "age out" so do your local female counterparts, but they age out even faster THAN YOU DO!
and women age 35+ are freakin desperate (and HORNY as HELL)
cuz they are rapidly losing value in the dating market
and you incels could start to look like a "safe harbor" to them

OTOH, as an incel, your value is so low, that it doesn't decrease as much with age, as the female side
so you remain "constant" while they have a big decline
so YES you could meet a Jennifer Anniston look-alike
and actually "have a shot"

i've explained before why women past age 40, have even less hope in the dating market then men do
this is the ONLY leverage you incels potentially have

i've NEVER had any problems having sex with women this age, even when I was in my late teens (actually preferred it!)

and two middle-aged people with small incomes can combine them into one moderate income

In conclusion,
instead of finding a 19 yr old Ukrainian super model with big naturals who looks like a high-end porn model
you should find a kind, intelligent woman your own age in your backyard...

ok...?

you can't always get whatcha want
but if you try some time
you just might find
that ya get whatcha need

Saint Jagger of Salisbury Plain

In your late teens you preferred women in their late thirties??? You sound like the guy in American Pie after Stifler's Mom lol. Are you sure we should be taking dating advice from you :-\

Darwinism doesn't work out for us humans we have too many variables. Darwinism only takes out the most stupidest among us and the most unfortunate. There are those that become desperate who will get with others that are desperate with only shared desperation as the common factor.

You must remember Bill you are of above average looks, above average height and were of above average muscles. Plus a good crop of hair, etc, all are big pluses with women so yeah you would have gotten plenty of interest from all quarters and vern able to date a plenty.

These days in the west send an everyday looking guy into a speed dating session and even the women in their mid to late thirties don't want to know most or all of them. Their heads are well and truly stuck up their rears. They complain of course when they reach their forties and interest from men in them rapidly dwindles as the men become unsure of whether they can have children and remaining independent without having to support a woman that can't fullfill what you want gets greater value.

The long and the short of it is, is that western women just don't understand that they can't have everything in life to please them, have society how they want it and it work out for them. Men are there all the while along the way like they are seeing if the deal weighs up for them too. If the deal doesn't weigh up nearly well enough no pint doing so and they walk. Western feminist society often means the deal isn't weighing up well enough at the same time on either side for many folk I believe.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #467 on: October 14, 2023, 10:25:39 AM »
you've never had an older woman "dote on you" Trench...
don't knock it if ya aint tried it

young wimmin are generally more difficult to handle then older ones, lotta immature behavior, lotta drama, etc
older wimmin will also "take care of you better"
older wimmin WANT to give ya a BJ, younger ones will generally "make a face" unless you earned it somehow...

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU
« Reply #468 on: October 14, 2023, 10:33:15 AM »
you guys who are "wage slaves" have too little time AND money to REALLY pursue this...
cuz to do this properly, ya gotta LIVE OVER THERE IN YOUR OWN PLACE!!!
Everything else is just BS and wishful thinking!!!

There was a guy on the forum(s) that said, you can succeed if you don't have a lot of money
(not a broke @ss like Trench) or you can succeed if you have a lot of money but not a ton of
time. But you absolutely can't succeed without both. No time AND no money.

His theory was if you didn't have a ton of time you could use money as a force multiplier hire
a coach and someone to do some of the searching for you to narrow down the women you
want to meet and to throw away a bunch of good looking but inferior character women.
Then you could meet just good girls till you find a match.

OR

If you had lots and lots of time, but not much money you could learn Russian, spend months in
the FSU and find a good girl yourself.

BUT

You can't be broke AND have limited time with boots on the ground

My corollary is to add lazy. You can't be any combination of broke and lazy or
limited boots on the ground AND lazy. If you say AND lazy you fail.

If Trench could go live in the FSU, learn some Russian (he can't way too broke and way too lazy).
If he could go to the gym every day 6 days per week and get really fit (he can't way too lazy)
If he could get a real job or work a real side hustle (he can't too lazy and he can't hustle).

Trench has all three impossibilities. Additions to that he has faulty philosophies on life, lacks social
skills and has no confidence. He's the deaf, dumb, blind kid playing pinball* hoping to land a Russian
girl who is superior to what he can find at home.

To all the newbies read this.
Finding, romancing and marrying a hot, high quality woman from the FSU and taking her home to
live happily ever after is more difficult than it may first appear. All agencies will lie to you. There
are more difficulties than you can imagine and there are obstacles, barriers, devil/snake girls,
crazies, impediments, bad girls, hardships, the language barrier, USCIS, adversities, long
distance, culture shock, mother in laws (not all bad). If you are not committed to doing
this you fail. If you are lazy this is impossible.

The desire to have a sweet, caring, hot Russian wife is understandable. It's not for everyone, most
people can't do it, most shouldn't try. The risks, perils and pitfalls are many. Pure bliss and happiness
is pretty nice though.     

*phrase borrowed from The Who

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 10:48:04 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #469 on: October 14, 2023, 10:36:12 AM »

+100

A woman in the FSU doesn't have to be very old to be considered older there.
It's difficult to have Trench's view if you've any woman dote on you.
FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU
« Reply #470 on: October 14, 2023, 11:49:38 AM »
Yeah, that kind of explains a lot lol. Kherson girl was just like, very machine like, foreplay was like a foreign concept to her. I did a bit of messing around with her which was great but while I think she enjoyed it, it would take longer for her to relearn I think, and I wasn't with her long enough. I'm not saying I'm any expert, not by a long stretch but it wasn't easy with her sometimes as she lacked idea of sensitivity over operation, operation was how she proceeded and that could be too lacking in emotional connection to turn me on well.

I still remember my first.

Men remember the first girl and the last one they shagged. Is Kherson girl your first or your
last? both?

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 11:52:41 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

First or not
« Reply #471 on: October 14, 2023, 06:26:17 PM »
I still remember my first.

Men remember the first girl and the last one they shagged. Is Kherson girl your first or your
last? both?

I cannot be sure of my first.

I thought I got a regular Missionary Style; but upon reporting this to older Navy men, they told me the Mexican gal probably held her hand down there.

Upon reflection . . . I really couldn't be sure . . . and, of course, it only took a couple of movements  to finish anyway.

However, I do remember the second event and many more with a Japanese woman.
I was so smitten that I even thought of marrying her, even as she was a 24 year old 'bar gal.'
But that can happen to 17 year olds.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

Advantages of older women
« Reply #472 on: October 14, 2023, 06:40:00 PM »

young wimmin are generally more difficult to handle then older ones, lotta immature behavior, lotta drama, etc
older wimmin will also "take care of you better"
older wimmin WANT to give ya a BJ, younger ones will generally "make a face" unless you earned it somehow...
- - - - - - -
This has been known for centuries, and was expressed explicitly by Benjamin Franklin in a letter to a young man.

In part:  Franklin lists eight reasons why an older mistress is preferable to a young one. 'Advantages include better conversation, less risk of unwanted pregnancy, greater prudence in conducting an intrigue, and they are so grateful.'

Continuing: "The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement."

Notes:
1. 'Old Woman' probably referred to one above age 40 or so.
2. I remember reading some time ago that feminists became enraged when they became aware of Franklin's letter.  But I cannot now find a reference to such.

- - - - -

Full letter here:

http://founders.archives.gov/documents/Franklin/01-03-02-0011

« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 07:06:59 PM by ML »

Offline rwd123

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #473 on: October 14, 2023, 07:41:26 PM »
Let me elevate this thread and improve the advice tenfolds.

There's hope for every Krimcel and Trenchcel out there, LOL.

Online krimster2

• He/Him
« Reply #474 on: October 15, 2023, 05:48:14 AM »
by "elevate" you mean the OPPOSITE of course, with some juvenile BS

a single guy with no GF who calls a married guy with two children an incel
is a freakin DUMB ASS

if fact, I have a beautiful wife, and two adult children who are married
while you have your right hand and some lotion

i've never read a single intelligent word from you, so I assume you must be lacking in intelligence
your posts tend to reinforce that view...

so please spew your word vomit in some trash bin while you throw away the empty Foster's you chug down
ok? dingo BOY! and here YOU ARE an actual phuqueing incel with no SHEILA, and NOT A CHANCE of ever gettin one
must suck to be you...

so just go ahead and lie about me, while I tell the truth about you...

PS
when the chinese invade to get your iron ore. and ya'll go runnin to America
fuhgetabout it!!!
we ain't gonna fight the chinese over kangaroos and koalas like we did with the japanese
ain't nobody got time for that now...

so you former penal colony bitches are on yur own, use your boomarangs...

« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 07:39:44 AM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541615
Total Topics: 20870
Most Online Today: 924