It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Which type of girl to go for?  (Read 9554 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Which type of girl to go for?
« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2019, 04:13:34 AM »

And on the woman side, they are monkey branching from guy to guy trying to get higher up on the tree. Thus, I don't see the value of chasing FSU anywhere near 40. They are dating pros, tons of admires, and I know from personal experience what happens to them in their mid to late 40s

Sorry mate, but I started this lark as a late forties guy - only seeking FSU W in their forties  and I SERIOUSLY differ from  your viewpoint ;)

I know plenty of 40 and 50 plus gals who get stopped in the street for their phone numbers and are single as they are fed up with the guys thinking they will get a positive 'response' - simply because they should be 'grateful or entitled'  based on their fit body/ looks ..   A wise chap of the same age - or sl.older - with the right attitude
cannot fail ..

One day, last week, as SC walked to the beach she was stopped in the street by a late thirties guy who told her "You have a nice body, can I have your phone number?"  [ Quite the chat-up line]  .. He did not realise she was talking to me via video-chat and his face was a picture when I asked her if I could respond ..  asking him if I could have HIS telephone number, with a big smile on my face .. and SC shrugging her shoulders 

He was totally flummoxed - made his apologies and nearly ran off... 

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2019, 05:53:09 AM »

One day, last week, as SC walked to the beach she was stopped in the street by a late thirties guy who told her "You have a nice body, can I have your phone number?"  [ Quite the chat-up line]  .. He did not realise she was talking to me via video-chat and his face was a picture when I asked her if I could respond ..  asking him if I could have HIS telephone number, with a big smile on my face .. and SC shrugging her shoulders 

He was totally flummoxed - made his apologies and nearly ran off...
The man was damn lucky you weren't with your lady....according to in person accounts the piston-like way you pound that fist, his snout would have been instantly filled with blood.   ;D

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline fathertime

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2019, 05:57:46 AM »

26 yrs ago, you had to be serious to this, now it appears its a hobby for some guys. And on the woman side, they are monkey branching from guy to guy trying to get higher up on the tree. Thus, I don't see the value of chasing FSU anywhere near 40. They are dating pros, tons of admires, and I know from personal experience what happens to them in their mid to late 40s

Sorry mate, but I started this lark as a late forties guy - only seeking FSU W in their forties  and I SERIOUSLY differ from  your viewpoint ;)

I know plenty of 40 and 50 plus gals who get stopped in the street for their phone numbers and are single as they are fed up with the guys thinking they will get a positive 'response' - simply because they should be 'grateful or entitled'  based on their fit body/ looks ..   A wise chap of the same age - or sl.older - with the right attitude
cannot fail ..
based on what he wrote and what you wrote, I'm not sure I see much of a  difference in what was said.    My own belief is that a good looking lady over 40 will have many suitors.  Her age will (Rightfully) take her out of the equation for some, but there are plenty of other men to fill the void.

Fathertime!   

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2019, 07:34:55 AM »
"My own belief is that a good looking lady over 40 will have many suitors."

my experience with women that age, is the opposite of that, that they had HUGE difficulty finding "acceptable dates"
and because of that they prey on husbands...

this happened to me several times in Crimea
where 2 of my wife's friends made a play for me....
married guys have to watch out there!

in Moscva, when I was out walking with my daughters when they were little
Russian wimmin were "all over us"...
almost a feeding frenzy
I didn't know children were "babe magnets"!

Offline msmob

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2019, 08:40:57 AM »
based on what he wrote and what you wrote, I'm not sure I see much of a  difference in what was said.   

Er, the notion of 'pro-dating'  .. my pointing out many CHOOSE to be single ...

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2019, 08:42:01 AM »

Thus, I don't see the value of chasing FSU anywhere near 40. They are dating pros, tons of admires, and I know from personal experience what happens to them in their mid to late 40s

GenMish, could you please clarify/expand on this some ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Which type of girl to go for?
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2019, 08:44:02 AM »
My own belief is that a good looking lady over 40 will have many suitors.  Her age
will (Rightfully) take her out of the equation for some, but there are plenty of other
men to fill the void.

Fathertime!

There are plenty of men who would be perfectly happy to lay on these over 40's
ladies couch and get waited on hand and foot while having sex a couple times per
day (unprotected) totally ignoring any children she might have and only to find
another couch to lay on a few weeks to a month later. Yes she will have countless
opportunities for that. Some might even stop her in the street to propose doing
exactly that.

However, there are a limited percentage of men who want to pursue these over
40's women for marriage and even fewer who will want to be any sort of a father
figure for the children of these women. There are always exceptions for sure, but
they are the exception not the rule.   

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2019, 08:44:15 AM »
The man was damn lucky you weren't with your lady....according to in person accounts the piston-like way you pound that fist, his snout would have been instantly filled with blood.   ;D

Very droll, and based on utter twaddle, Mr Sh1t-stirrer !  ;)

I seriously doubt he'd have tried - had I been present ...?! Nothing to do with my 'threat' - just not such an assumed 'easy target'

Offline fathertime

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2019, 09:00:55 AM »
Very droll, and based on utter twaddle, Mr Sh1t-stirrer !  ;)

I seriously doubt he'd have tried - had I been present ...?! Nothing to do with my 'threat' - just not such an assumed 'easy target'
Just poking  fun with your tough guy image!
Fathertime!

Offline fathertime

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2019, 09:02:10 AM »
"My own belief is that a good looking lady over 40 will have many suitors."

my experience with women that age, is the opposite of that, that they had HUGE difficulty finding "acceptable dates"
and because of that they prey on husbands...

this happened to me several times in Crimea
where 2 of my wife's friends made a play for me....
married guys have to watch out there!

in Moscva, when I was out walking with my daughters when they were little
Russian wimmin were "all over us"...
almost a feeding frenzy
I didn't know children were "babe magnets"!

There are plenty of men who would be perfectly happy to lay on these over 40's
ladies couch and get waited on hand and foot while having sex a couple times per
day (unprotected) totally ignoring any children she might have and only to find
another couch to lay on a few weeks to a month later. Yes she will have countless
opportunities for that. Some might even stop her in the street to propose doing
exactly that.

However, there are a limited percentage of men who want to pursue these over
40's women for marriage and even fewer who will want to be any sort of a father
figure for the children of these women. There are always exceptions for sure, but
they are the exception not the rule.   

I suppose I could be wrong, and maybe the quality of guys isn't that great. This is just casual observations I've had.

Fathertime! 

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2019, 09:26:43 AM »
My own belief is that a good looking lady over 40 will have many suitors. 

I had a lot of experience with these FSU women as my target group was 35-45.

Most all of the age 40+ group indicated to me, in various ways, that they did't have ANY suitors.
Now, were they lying?  Yes, presumably some were.

However for those that I spent a lot of time with, I found them to be very truthful about most all things, even those things that were not favorable to themselves, so I believe the 'didn't have any suitors' for most.

Now, with regard to those I contacted, met and spent one or more dates with:
1) Several of them had not done much of anything to try to attract foreign men. 
2) They had very poor presentations on the dating websites.  I was a rare one who even contacted them because, rather than looking at pictures and the poorly written sections, I focused on my screening regarding age, height, weight, education, non-smoking, etc.
3) Several would not even have had profiles on the websites were it not for friends and relatives doing it for them.
4) Many of them had been single so long that they had accepted it as their fate and were trying and often succeeding in being happy in that situation.
5) There was the 'Prom Queen' mentality that I have mentioned before.  i.e. Frequently, the gal who had not been asked on date for X years suddenly transformed in her mind as a sought after woman who wanted to play a 'catch me if you can' game.  As I understand it, FSU guys, will play that game ZERO percent of the time.

To add more recent info to my knowledge of this idea, wife laments to me some that she has many 40 - 50 year old FSU female friends and relatives who have NO men in their lives.

There is one exception with respect to her friends.  One mid 40s woman moved a couple of years ago from very small town into Kyiv.  Within a few months she was dating a mid 40s professional guy, is now living with him, and they take frequent trips all over Europe.  No marriage discussed, but she is happier than she has been for 15 years or so since divorced.  She is a 7 or so in face, but has chunked up to 4-5 body.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2019, 10:20:23 AM »
I had a lot of experience with these FSU women as my target group was 35-45.

Most all of the age 40+ group indicated to me, in various ways, that they did't have ANY suitors.
Now, were they lying?  Yes, presumably some were.

However for those that I spent a lot of time with, I found them to be very truthful about most all things, even those things that were not favorable to themselves, so I believe the 'didn't have any suitors' for most.

Now, with regard to those I contacted, met and spent one or more dates with:
1) Several of them had not done much of anything to try to attract foreign men. 
2) They had very poor presentations on the dating websites.  I was a rare one who even contacted them because, rather than looking at pictures and the poorly written sections, I focused on my screening regarding age, height, weight, education, non-smoking, etc.
3) Several would not even have had profiles on the websites were it not for friends and relatives doing it for them.
4) Many of them had been single so long that they had accepted it as their fate and were trying and often succeeding in being happy in that situation.
5) There was the 'Prom Queen' mentality that I have mentioned before.  i.e. Frequently, the gal who had not been asked on date for X years suddenly transformed in her mind as a sought after woman who wanted to play a 'catch me if you can' game.  As I understand it, FSU guys, will play that game ZERO percent of the time.

To add more recent info to my knowledge of this idea, wife laments to me some that she has many 40 - 50 year old FSU female friends and relatives who have NO men in their lives.

There is one exception with respect to her friends.  One mid 40s woman moved a couple of years ago from very small town into Kyiv.  Within a few months she was dating a mid 40s professional guy, is now living with him, and they take frequent trips all over Europe.  No marriage discussed, but she is happier than she has been for 15 years or so since divorced.  She is a 7 or so in face, but has chunked up to 4-5 body.
I think I'll go with what you said.  I somehow thought the discussion was about american women too.   

Fathertime! 

Offline msmob

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2019, 10:40:32 AM »
Just poking  fun with your tough guy image!
Fathertime!

I do HOPE you saw my smiley .. Mr Wooden spoon ;)

Online krimster2

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2019, 10:43:25 AM »
I have actually SEEN THIS HAPPEN once in Ukraine!!!
and she went with him!
I was blown away!!!!

there was a section of beach at the end of Chersonnes
where a BUNCH of older (non teen) women would bathe nude...
by coincidence, this area was part of my morning walk...

my favorite was the 40 yr old ballet teacher...
tall unmarried Swedish looking blond... had a body that made your eyes pop out
she taught my daughters...
no boyfriend...
my wife would NOT let her any where near me or me near her, and we ended up changing schools for some reason...

Offline msmob

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2019, 10:48:26 AM »

my wife would NOT let her any where near me or me near her, and we ended up changing schools for some reason...

May be SHE made a play for your Mrs / or vice-versa ? ;)

Online krimster2

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2019, 10:52:05 AM »
possible...
she and her girl friends have had a LOT of drama over the years!!!

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2019, 04:35:20 PM »
OK, let's start with just one.

1) Women can get much more enjoyment from sex than men . . . re orgasms.

So are you contending that a man can match a woman's ability to have multiple orgasms?

The statement is too subjective. True women can have more orgasms. But that in no way implies she enjoys the act of sex more than her partner. Nobody enjoys sex more than I do. There is more to sex than just orgasms btw. Try again

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Which type of girl to go for? Answer: a Good Girl
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2019, 08:31:07 AM »
Yes but that would eliminate about half of the women on these sites, mostly the more attractive ones. It's why there on there. Most of the pretty ones know they are worth do much for their looks. The ones that aren't materialistic but are pretty the local guys would have already booked up with.

So should I go for what remains then? If so were to use the dating website route of course.

Imagine being a gold miner. You have to sift through tons of rock and stuff that
isn't gold to find a nugget. That's what you want is a solid gold girl. You don't
have money, you don't have the ability to make women laugh without effortlessly. 
You don't have super charisma, you aren't fluent in Russian, you don't have Brad
Pitt type looks......

SO YOU CAN'T BE LAZY TOO!! CRIPES!! STOP IT!

There are no shortcuts, especially for you. You have to sift through a lot of so-so
girls to find an excellent girl for you. Sift and sift and sift until you find a good
girl. You can either do the work or you will fail. Stop looking for magic shortcuts,
stop looking how to do this without talking to the girls, stop looking for some
magic place in the FSU where all the girls are good and all of them would want
you.

I sifted through thousands and thousands. I am a tall, humorous, confident,
handsome, adventurous, charming (and modest) specimen of a man. You
will have to sift through thousands too.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1963
Total: 1972

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM