It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: WOVO v WMVM - part 1 million and 1  (Read 8226 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
WOVO v WMVM - part 1 million and 1
« on: May 13, 2017, 09:20:42 PM »
I started this thread rather than pollute the one where I read ML's comments :

My comment was not to start a WOVO vs WMVM argument.

But I have noted that many (even most) who follow WOVO are either 1) naive, 2) socially inept, 3) inexperienced with women, 4) introverted, 5) unsure of themselves, and on and on.

:ROFL:
That comment alone was worthy of a new thread !

Firstly, I wish to make it clear that although WFVO ( Write a few, Visit One ) works best for me - I have read TR's were guys line up dates and bring a wife back. There is NO 'best' method ... just what works for you...and HER

I took issue with ML's 'appraisal' as I know SO many confident, successful ( in business / life ) guys who have decided to invest their time by visiting one lady at a time. They aren't 'exceptions' - more like the rule.

His description, below - would certainly be how NOT to plan/enact  a VO trip:

they fall for the first woman who agrees to meet with them, become so enamored with her that they ignore all red flags, do not want to stop a relationship once it gets started . . . and DO NOT have as much sex as do those who follow WMVM approach.  Often they have NO sex until after she arrives in home country or even until marriage.

'They' - those *I* know who are still married and got on a plane to visit ONE lady - searched on line, corresponded with a few ladies - got on a plane to met the one that interested them, courted and finally arranged for them to live in the country of their choice.

I get the distinct impression that scoring - having sex - is rated by many - as a 'successful trip' !

To me, it isn't difficult to get in the situation where that will happen - if you 'click' . It's far more important how you get on when sharing a life, together.

Of course there are always exceptions to what I have written, and all will claim they are the exception.

I'm wondering were you bored when you wrote this, ML - hoping for a 'reaction' .... I really can't believe a smart chap like you would believe what  you posted.

Perhaps, you are the exception ?! ;)

Offline BdHvA

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: WOVO v WMVM - part 1 million and 1
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 09:58:52 PM »
With no desire to enter in a debate that has no winner.

I will note there is no correct way to 'prosecute' this 'search' but an unlimited number of ways to muck it up.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 06:32:43 AM »

:ROFL:
That comment alone was worthy of a new thread !

Firstly, I wish to make it clear that although WFVO ( Write a few, Visit One ) works best for me -

I did this, on a few trips I had a primary target, but other potentials waiting in the wings.  In the case of the trip where I met my wife, there were others that could have been called, (and almost were) if I didn't feel like things were progressing the way I thought they should. 

I'm a fan of both wovo and wmvm, I don't really think it has to do with the aptitude of the man, more of what his particular preference is, or in some circumstances how many quality options he feels he has. 

Fathertime!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2017, 06:28:52 PM »

I will note there is no correct way to 'prosecute' this 'search' but an unlimited number of ways to muck it up.

Ain't dat de troops!  :clapping:

Offline jone

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2017, 09:30:49 PM »

And you are?  Seems to me I've heard of you before.  Sailor extraordinaire.  Bon Vivant .  And sometime punching bag for that stepson Nicholas.

Glad to see you here, Av.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline CaptB

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2017, 03:04:49 AM »
I went to Tver, Russia, in 1999......for the the first time. My friend had met a women there....on his second trip......I was going with him (my first trip) on his fourth trip to Russia. I had originally planned a month-long trip to Australia.....but changed my mind....six months before (Australia).........and decided to go to Russia instead. My friend had used Lifetime Partners in Tver, Russia (with main offices in California, USA). I believe Mark Dayton is still an owner. I was "not" interested in find a wife at the time. Russia was on my short-list of places to visit. My friend's agency eventually got around to contacting me. I told them I was not interested (in finding an RW wife).....but they said they could help me in other ways. The offered cheap accommodation.......an interpreter........and a driver......for very reasonable costs. They offered the agency membership....usually $200.00......."free". They said....instead of being a third wheel with my friend and his girl.......I might find a "date" at there agency....free of charge. Four weeks or so.......I wrote 16 letters to RW stating I was visiting their city....in about four weeks. These were "hand-typed" (you remember typewriters ?). The introduction paragraph was "cookie-guttered".....all identical...........bur the second paragraph (questions to the RW)......was completely individualized to each RW. I received 14 positive responses......one RW was previously "matched"........and an attorney was away for several weeks at "dacha". The attorney eventually responded during the last days of my visit. I think I got the responses that I received.......because I actually sent real "snail-mail" letters......each individually directed to each recipient. I got the feedback from several that a "real" letter.....was very appreciated. My only advice.......don't be lazy. A little effort goes a long way.

WOVO Vs WMVM

To each his own. The agency system (unfortunately) is not like it was 15+ year ago. Lifetime partners was not perfect.....but it was the "real deal". I have done WMVM, WOVO
(several times)......and have to say for the first-timer.....IF......an agency Such as Life Partners were used.......writing and visiting many.....has many advantages (efficiency for one). I do understand you do not want the women to feel like cattle.......I get that. But they are not the ones paying a great deal of money......to visit the FSU. I did not get the feeling that the RW in Tver......felt like cattle. They had nice dinners in great restaurants......interesting activities.......interaction with foreigners/different cultures. Things they would never experience.......on their own. I like many of the women I met......really great gals.....and nice people. I thought is was a great experience for all. For a first-timer......with a good agency (that is the trick).......WMVM would be my recomendation. Then maybe WOVO......if you meet someone special. My recommendations are in "hind-sight". The agency experience was a blast.........my trip (first) to Russia could not have been better. I finally met "the" women in my life by WOVO.......but even that was accidental. If you do WOVO for a first trip.....please have a back-up plan.......and don't make light of it. Assume things will not work-out.....and plan accordingly. Be positive "first" in you plans....OF COURSE !!!!!! . But.............just be as serious in you back-up plan.

Capt B

"A Yooper in Moscovia"

Offline LAman

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 07:08:06 AM »
I went to Tver, Russia, in 1999......for the the first time. My friend had met a women there....on his second trip......I was going with him (my first trip) on his fourth trip to Russia. I had originally planned a month-long trip to Australia.....but changed my mind....six months before (Australia).........and decided to go to Russia instead. My friend had used Lifetime Partners in Tver, Russia (with main offices in California, USA). I believe Mark Dayton is still an owner. I was "not" interested in find a wife at the time. Russia was on my short-list of places to visit. My friend's agency eventually got around to contacting me. I told them I was not interested (in finding an RW wife).....but they said they could help me in other ways. The offered cheap accommodation.......an interpreter........and a driver......for very reasonable costs. They offered the agency membership....usually $200.00......."free". They said....instead of being a third wheel with my friend and his girl.......I might find a "date" at there agency....free of charge. Four weeks or so.......I wrote 16 letters to RW stating I was visiting their city....in about four weeks. These were "hand-typed" (you remember typewriters ?). The introduction paragraph was "cookie-guttered".....all identical...........bur the second paragraph (questions to the RW)......was completely individualized to each RW. I received 14 positive responses......one RW was previously "matched"........and an attorney was away for several weeks at "dacha". The attorney eventually responded during the last days of my visit. I think I got the responses that I received.......because I actually sent real "snail-mail" letters......each individually directed to each recipient. I got the feedback from several that a "real" letter.....was very appreciated. My only advice.......don't be lazy. A little effort goes a long way.

WOVO Vs WMVM

To each his own. The agency system (unfortunately) is not like it was 15+ year ago. Lifetime partners was not perfect.....but it was the "real deal". I have done WMVM, WOVO
(several times)......and have to say for the first-timer.....IF......an agency Such as Life Partners were used.......writing and visiting many.....has many advantages (efficiency for one). I do understand you do not want the women to feel like cattle.......I get that. But they are not the ones paying a great deal of money......to visit the FSU. I did not get the feeling that the RW in Tver......felt like cattle. They had nice dinners in great restaurants......interesting activities.......interaction with foreigners/different cultures. Things they would never experience.......on their own. I like many of the women I met......really great gals.....and nice people. I thought is was a great experience for all. For a first-timer......with a good agency (that is the trick).......WMVM would be my recomendation. Then maybe WOVO......if you meet someone special. My recommendations are in "hind-sight". The agency experience was a blast.........my trip (first) to Russia could not have been better. I finally met "the" women in my life by WOVO.......but even that was accidental. If you do WOVO for a first trip.....please have a back-up plan.......and don't make light of it. Assume things will not work-out.....and plan accordingly. Be positive "first" in you plans....OF COURSE !!!!!! . But.............just be as serious in you back-up plan.

Capt B

Capt B, do you have a breathing problem? You write like someone with short breaths!!! ))
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 11:04:09 PM »

WOVO Vs WMVM

Capt B

I think the above sentence sums it up perfectly. When I was looking into the option of doing 'Visit Many' I at first did not realize that a straight forward call up of the girl may not set the best tone until I realized that I had on occasion received messages from Russian ladies visiting the UK and it did not go down well with me - that I would be putting myself out but being considered as one of many. Reality may be different but I think this is how it can be perceived if effort is not made so the recipient perceives it another way. I off course never got around to visit many. I did tend to find though that FSW tend to have a limited perception of the cost the guy is making in terms of money & time. They can be quick to demand a visit at their convenience of meeting place yet if it doesn't work out they lose nothing. The second girl I met was very demanding in terms of visiting her then when she saw there was nothing there just walked, lol. The first girl I met in Kiev was nice enough but no affection what so ever - nice holiday & enjoyed exploring Kiev but if I was strictly there just for the purpose of dating after a couple of days I should have left her to it & moved on - harsh as it may sound but its my time trying to find 'the one' that she was wasting for me, all the while my time at this whiling away but this was of no care to her. Third time out on a VO I went out hopeful but expecting disappointment, which as you all know was wonderfully not the case. Had it been though I had a source of dating profiles to stick up online & move on as a back up that time. I would say though that it would take careful planning no to be committed to VO for the duration should things not work out as its all too easy to get stuck on the railroad of continuing a VO once over there. Fortunately for me it worked out despite me thinking a VO has little common sense to it but yes it does seem that match probability can be quite high with a VO. :)   
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2017, 01:25:45 AM »
I have read CaptB's posts and adventures and he is a beacon of light - BUT - his experience of dating and meeting FSU W reflects a 'market' long evolved.

Agencies are a route for a minority of guys to meet partners and most ladies have their own email account(s) and internet and independently post profiles on the net.

For THIS reason, I keep reminding guys doing WOVOs - with 'backup plans' - so often another lady in the same city  - to be careful - lest the two ladies know each other - as posted previously. These ladies compare notes and a foreigner coming to visit is news...

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2017, 04:25:18 AM »
For THIS reason, I keep reminding guys doing WOVOs - with 'backup plans' - so often another lady in the same city  - to be careful - lest the two ladies know each other - as posted previously. These ladies compare notes and a foreigner coming to visit is news...

On a slightly different tack, many of you will have seen the movie "Sea of Love," with Al Pacino and Ellen Barkin.  Think of the scene in the café when Pacino is waiting for the next suspect to show up for a coffee date, and one of the previous ones sees him waiting there after he'd made an excuse to dump her!

Offline CaptB

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 05:40:43 AM »
MSMOB.

Ya...ya...I get it. I'm "old".....and outdated. I hear this all the time from guys who think they have found the key to finding a "good" FSUW. But they seem to have made 10 - 30 trips.......but no wife (??????).  I agree that finding an "agency"......like the ones that existed back in "my" time.......will not be an easy find. Even though I am now 65 y.o. now......I would do what any intelligent person would do............ADAPT WITH THE TIMES. Is it harder now than it was back in "neanderthal" times (my time)...........probably.
In fact.....yes......I am sure it is. I only come back here occasionally, now.....because of just too much "whining". I am told my advice was good 15 years ago.....but is now outdated. I guarantee (with a few updates).....I could jump back into the market place (heaven forbid)......if I had to.......and my search would be fruitful. Good advice "never" becomes "outdated"..................it just might need a little "tweaking". Before I met my wife....I had a very good dating life for about ten years (after divorce). There was no mystery for me in meeting women. Looking to the FSU just became another option (long story.....in other posts). I wrote 16 letters before my first visit to Russia. 14 positive
replies. One replied later (too late).....and the 16th was no longer available. Not rocket science. If you don't think in these times of electronic messaging....facebook....twitter.......etc......that a woman would appreciate a nice...handwritten.....maybe some photographs to actually hold in her had......LETTER (snail mail)
to have YOU.....stand-out from the crowd.......you are wrong. My wife has local RW friends as young as 24......who would tell you.....you are wrong.

40 years ago.....my two roommates and I worked at a McDonalds restaurant. My two roommates and I were working a Friday afternoon shift. At about 12:15 three large busses containing athletes from Michigan Tech U. pulled in. Noon Friday is always that busiest time at "any"restaurant. We handled it without calling in back-up. I look at fast-food employees now......and at 65 y.o.......the three of us would put any six to shame. Any of you out there real estate investors ? You probably read "No Money Down" Robert
Allen......saw (on your satellite dish).....Dave Del Dotto's "CasH Flow Expo".......Wade Cook, Lowrey, Whitney Etc. Etc. Many of those guys went to jail. Most of the real estate
"gurus" ideas did not come from themselves.....but one man......Bill Vaughn. He never went to jail. His company is non-prophet. He is not flashy or glitzy....but still kicking. He has produced more real estate millionaires......than all of the rest of the real estate "gurus".........combined. His grandfather did his first real estate in 1917 !!! Most of the modern day real estate investing ideas came from the Vaughns. Bill knickers isn't too shabby either......still the bible for flipping houses.

You open a door for a lady (I do it for everyone....its how I was raised), cook her dinner, write a few real letters, be "the man" (you will have to ask an FSU woman what that means). Texting, Facebook, Twitter.....are great......I use them. But if you want to stand-out from the other guys.....be different. If the woman does not appreciate your extra effort......move on......because many .......will.......

My advice ,that does not change over time (my opinion):

1) Visit a woman (or several) in their home town....on your first visit. That does not mean you can not visit an interesting place......for "a few days". Mainly....stay in her hometown. This is not "mainly".....a vacation. You are trying to find a wife. If you think (a serious woman) will be turned-off by you not providing an exciting holiday.......you are wrong. My wife agreed that We would both learn more about each other......if we were not on a holiday (just a vacation). I met her family, her coworkers, friends etc. I learned what kind of a relationship she had with family. I learned how her coworkers "regarded"....her. She had many friends....who told me how lucky......"I" was.....that she was seeing me. If you click......then you can go on holiday......the next trip.....the next visit. A few succeed by visiting "once"........most do not.

If you decide to visit "many"........you need to be upfront....from the beginning. You need to explain that a trip is very costly......that you need to find the "best" match. You need to tell her that this applies to her also. She needs to find the best match. The women at LifeTime Partners in Tver, Russia.....understood this. They knew the score. But meeting many men......was also to "their" advantage. This is what a "good" agency is all about (if you use an agency). That both clients (RW and FM) are both exposed to "many"........possibilities. Win win....for all.

Good advice is timeless. Small adjustments.....tweaking.....no problem...................such is life. The naysayers......there are many here. But.....I look at there profile.......5 - 20 trips......but no wife........and I smile. Heaven forbid something were to happen to my wonderful wife......or me......but we would both do........just fine.....if we had to do it again.

Lyman,

No short breaths here. Actually I am in pretty good shape (now). Had a heart attack a year and a half ago. Always physically active....and in good shape. It was several years of eating those (convenient) breakfast burritos.....that might have done me in. The pauses (.......) are just my "style".......when I write. "," are too boring.....and restrictive.
Varying "pauses"......are a little more creative.................................................................. ..........................................and dramatic.....don't you think :-)  If you want any ideas (3-5 years looking.............4-10 trips)...........I may be able to help. A phone call would be most productive. I offered this option to "ML"......but to no avail. Sometimes "reality"...................is just too real :-)

Cant B

"A Yooper in Moscovia"

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2017, 10:54:29 AM »
Put this silly WOVO/WMVM debate to sleep already.

The depth of your social awareness and gender interaction experience should decide how you should plan to interact with women. Especially in the MOB business. Your personality alone should be the deciding factor of your approach. You cross that line then you're just asking for trouble.

If you're the typical MOBer, a socially inept loser, or one who made failing in relationships and/or marriages a hobby, do yourself a favor - and the target of your current interest - get your pshyt straight before involving another unsuspecting woman into your miserable life again.

Further, contrary to the upcoming sub-debate, there is absolutely NO expiry date in the rituals between man/woman relations. If any of you aren't fit enough to meet/date/relate to women on your own, then you're not fit enough to be a partner, much less a husband.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2017, 10:56:39 AM »
If you're the typical MOBer, a socially inept loser

I don't think you have been clear enough.  Tell us what you really think!
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
WOVO v WMVM - part 1 million and 2
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2017, 11:13:12 AM »
I started this thread rather than pollute the one

Good call Moby,

I think that each person should try what works best for them and their personality.

I know some guys who would rather chew off their arm than write a lot a letters
to a girl they've never met. I've known guys who would utilize elaborate spread
sheets trying to analyze the girls. I've known guys who were outgoing and guys
who were shy.

In my opinion the worst method is to do the mishmash method. Where you decide
to develop a relationship with several women over several months with letters, skype
and the phone then try to visit all of them.

In my opinion, the biggest difference between visit one and visit many is where
you do the sorting. Before or after you meet.

Visit one guys do all the sorting up front. They write a bunch of girls, and narrow
it down to one who they decide to visit. This is a high risk/high reward strategy.
If things work out great then you are well on your way to romance. If you don't
have chemistry when you meet, you have spent all that time effort and resources
with a girl who it won't work out with.

If decide you are a visit one guy then you need to have a backup plan. I've
written about this many times previously go to the thread in the quote below
if anyone wants to review it again.
hi

If you are a visit many guy then you write one letter or two at most and ask them
to meet you for tea. You meet the girl and only date again if she's an exceptional
girl and you have chemistry, otherwise you date more girls and NEVER date a girl
twice when you don't have chemistry no matter how hot she is.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

Re: WOVO v WMVM - part 1 million and 2
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2017, 11:24:51 AM »
NEVER date a girl twice when you don't have chemistry no matter how hot she is.

I disagree.
Sometimes chemistry takes more than one meeting to develop.

Now I don't mean go on second dates with gal who was a 'sheeeet head' to you . . . but if things went not too terrible on first date . . . I would go on second date . . . particularly if you do not have any date at all for a particular time slot where you are doing a WMVM visit.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
WOVO v WMVM - part 1 million and 3
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2017, 11:52:40 AM »
I disagree.
Sometimes chemistry takes more than one meeting to develop.

Now I don't mean go on second dates with gal who was a 'sheeeet head' to you . . . but if things went not too terrible on first date . . . I would go on second date . . . particularly if you do not have any date at all for a particular time slot where you are doing a WMVM visit.

ML, my advice was for the Newbies. You and I aren't newbies, but I could point
to 20 trip reports where guys kept dating girls because they wanted there to be
chemistry. I know guys who made second trips to see girls that they didn't have
chemistry with because she was hot and they wanted to see if it would develop.
It rarely/never does.

If you were to date a girl a second time is probably because you saw a spark or
a glimmer and thought something might develop, but a thousand newbies will
read this and write down in their little spiral notebooks,
ML said to meet every hot girl at least twice to see if anything develops.
When you know that this is the exception, not the rule.

I can pull up the tablets of stone and write an exception to nearly every one of
them, but they are the exception not the rule.

This is Hollywood, it's not real
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 11:59:32 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2017, 01:26:21 PM »
Some girls are not always easy to read at first which makes it harder, I think more so in the Ukraine where from what I have noticed so far women tend to eye you up differently than in the west. They are more 'smilie eyes' in the Ukraine which seems to develop into more conventional eyeing up later I think. So this can through you off a bit at first that and the girl can be a bit shy and look away a fair bit. Even so with the girl I was with I noticed definite signs within the first hour even though she was trying to mask it a bit at first I think.

Ascertaining whether you have definite chemistry for sure with eye contact etc is essential I think as if its there you can bank on it, you will always have the girl being into you unless another geezer with chemistry gets in there or you really screw up big time. If chemistry is not there, as 2tallbill rightly states it never will and you're just giving yourself a hard time chasing the wrong women wasting money & time that you could spend trying to find a woman which chemistry.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2017, 09:43:39 PM »
  If you want any ideas (3-5 years looking.............4-10 trips)...........I may be able to help. A phone call would be most productive. I offered this option to "ML"......but to no avail.

If you're trying to hook ML up with a girl, he should make the call. His wife is on vacation for a month in Ukraine. He's been aggressive with forum members lately since he doesn't have a way to get rid of his testosterone.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline CaptB

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2017, 04:11:51 AM »
Billy,

The phone call "offer" was about several unrelated issues.........when we were "bickering" about other issues. My wife will be leaving tomorrow for three weeks......to visit relatives in Russia. Gutting and remodeling the bathroom (sans wife)......will be like a vacation for me :-)

Capt B

"A Yooper in Moscovia"

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2017, 07:50:50 AM »
While on garden leave from another forum, about noting theft of intellectual material/text.

I noticed this thread, as I have posted before elsewhere, 'there is no correct way to execute this search but almost a million ways to screw it up.'

My only other observation is please wear the shoe that fits.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

Offline jone

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2017, 11:20:55 AM »
Av,

Hang around for awhile.  We could use your perspective.  And your boating advice.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2017, 11:30:06 AM »
Av,

Hang around for awhile.  We could use your perspective.  And your boating advice.

1)  Women, I will pass on.

2)  Racing floating objects with rags hanging aloft ~ avoid colliding with any vessel on starboard tack.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
WOVO v WMVM - part 1 million and 1
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2017, 02:16:46 PM »

I noticed this thread, as I have posted before elsewhere, 'there is no correct way to execute this search but almost a million ways to screw it up.'

I've made similar statements like
There are a hundred ways to find a girl but a thousand ways to f#ck it up.

My only other observation is please wear the shoe that fits.

While you were writing your epic TR I didn't go on and post how I thought you were
doing it wrong. However, now that everything is in the rear view mirror for both of
us, I had a few thoughts that might help a few noobies and see if your perspective
on a couple of things was the same/different than mine now/then. 

HOWEVER, what I don't want to do is to cause a huge dogpile from the peanut gallery
which is way, way easier said than done. Next time you are here for some time, send
me a PM and we can chat about it or you can send me a PM saying "No way Jose!" 

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2017, 06:38:56 AM »

While you were writing your epic TR I didn't go on and post how I thought you were
doing it wrong. However, now that everything is in the rear view mirror for both of
us, I had a few thoughts that might help a few noobies and see if your perspective
on a couple of things was the same/different than mine now/then. 

Bill

Bill since the TR is not on this site I suspect it would not be a good idea to begin a discussion. More than one poster of course is aware of the facts.

I agree with the thought of the peanut gallery, who knows what Wizz would write.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 06:43:46 AM by BdHvA »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2017, 10:38:02 AM »
Bill since the TR is not on this site I suspect it would not be a good idea to begin a discussion. More than one poster of course is aware of the facts.

I agree with the thought of the peanut gallery

Probably a good plan.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1972
Total: 1982

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM