It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: My new life in the Republic of Georgia  (Read 302621 times)

Online krimster2

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
My new life in the Republic of Georgia
« Reply #450 on: August 16, 2018, 10:35:23 PM »
maxx

you ok man?
maybe something you'd like to talk about?

late for me, have to catch you tomorrow
but "I'll be back"

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #451 on: August 16, 2018, 10:46:49 PM »
maxx

you ok man?
maybe something you'd like to talk about?

late for me, have to catch you tomorrow
but "I'll be back"

I am fine. Things seem to be falling into place here. Getting things done and making improvements always brightens my mood. The dark subjects I talk about are natural for me because of the things I've recently lived through. 

Online krimster2

« Reply #452 on: August 16, 2018, 10:56:23 PM »
yes, I see that maxx
I am in this boat as well
it's ok, as long as it's not sinking

I don't know your background
but here in the US, a lot of new stuff coming out about type II
maybe even something that's closer to a cure and not a treatment might not be far off
keep up to date, I assume that if you had to leave Mount Ebrus, and journey to the land of the free for a few months for medical care it would not be a big problem

apologies, keeping my wife up, so gotta go, god I hope she doesn't want sex again today  :)

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #453 on: August 17, 2018, 08:34:32 AM »
...Taking Metformin is not so much about treatment or prevention of diabetes but the extension of your "health span." ...

Every journal I read actually said the contrary, maxx. Not one of them claimed this is suppose to be used as an anti-aging agent. Mind providing the science to support your citation?
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #454 on: August 17, 2018, 09:59:38 AM »
There has been a power outage all day long here. I tried to send GQ a PM but it says I am blocked. Sorry Matt, I'm just giving up.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 10:01:43 AM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #455 on: August 17, 2018, 10:52:31 AM »

Every journal I read actually said the contrary, maxx. Not one of them claimed this is suppose to be used as an anti-aging agent. Mind providing the science to support your citation?

Not needed. Except you have three score and ten.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:06:42 AM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #456 on: August 17, 2018, 11:06:00 AM »

Post your studies first OK?

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #457 on: August 17, 2018, 11:43:29 AM »
There has been a power outage all day long here. I tried to send GQ a PM but it says I am blocked. Sorry Matt, I'm just giving up.

No problem, man.

Post your studies first OK?

Studies?!? No. Journals (online). At the risk of being redundant, here are but just 3 of them. Each stating to the contrary with your statement above.

http://www.fda.gov/Drugs/DrugSafety/ucm493244.htm

http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/metformin-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20067074

http://www.drugs.com/metformin.html
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 11:45:49 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #458 on: August 17, 2018, 12:45:53 PM »
Here you go.  This summarizes many trials. 

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02432287

Here's another one -

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5943638/

Totally anecdotal, but my grandmother took metformin for 25 years, until she was moved to insulin.  She lived to 91, oldest in her family. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #459 on: August 17, 2018, 03:31:16 PM »

Here's another one -

Totally anecdotal, but my grandmother took metformin for 25 years, until she was moved to insulin.  She lived to 91, oldest in her family.

Ok, our good friend Boethius had been busy switching posts around. Just so readers can understand, the links provided above were addressed and refuted. The continuation of this exchange can be read here

LOL. Not splitting her quoted post above along with the rest made it looked like she made her point.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 03:37:10 PM by GQBlues »

Online krimster2

« Reply #460 on: August 17, 2018, 03:32:43 PM »
maxx, last year my daughter had her first yr "practicum" at the local hospital
she always discusses her daily experiences with me
so I feel that makes me competent to discuss your medical condition  :-\
advanced type II will have the circulatory problems in the extremities, do you have any of these symptoms
what about weight?
do you take insulin?

I laughed at the so called health care providers in Crimea
I have no idea about Georgia
do you have an endocrinologist there?
how close are you to medicare age?

if I'm "prying" I'm sorry...

if I were you I'd drink lots of Borjomi, can't hurt...

Offline rwd123

• Trips: > 10

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #462 on: August 18, 2018, 12:15:50 AM »

Here's another one -

When my inner sceptic comes out of me I'll consider Metforim as chicken soup, it may not help but it certainly doesn't hurt. At the moment I believe in the stuff. I also believe in 3 or more cups of coffee a day. There is this study I read that coffee whisks the plaque off of arteries. About 62-63% Since my father and grandfathers died of heart disease in their 60s I am taking no chances. Maybe I should cut out the bacon?

Metformin has been used with an excellent safety record for over 60 years. Side effects are monitored closely within clinical trials, and the safety of met-formin use in DPP/DPPOS was reported on in 2012, when over 18,000 patients-years of follow-up had accrued, and by which time ~20% of the cohort was age 70 or older (mean age ~64). There were no cases of lactic acidosis or significant hypoglycemia

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #463 on: August 18, 2018, 02:18:26 AM »
maxx, last year my daughter had her first yr "practicum" at the local hospital
she always discusses her daily experiences with me
so I feel that makes me competent to discuss your medical condition  :-\
advanced type II will have the circulatory problems in the extremities, do you have any of these symptoms
what about weight?
do you take insulin?

I laughed at the so called health care providers in Crimea
I have no idea about Georgia
do you have an endocrinologist there?
how close are you to medicare age?

if I'm "prying" I'm sorry...

if I were you I'd drink lots of Borjomi, can't hurt...

I don't mind "prying" one bit.

Georgia has medical facilities that are partnered with the US. There is an American clinic here in Tbilisi and one in Batumi. People want American health care, even Georgians. There is a large US embassy and other embassies and good medical and dental care is needed for their employees. My dentist is one such dentist the embassy employees use. I have contact with a Georgia woman who teaches Russian and Georgian to embassy employees. She gave me the lead on my dentist. My dentist is better equipped than my dentist in Wisconsin. Much better equipped. He probably is better trained too. I know he goes to Germany regularly to get updates in dental procedures. And the best part he charges between 5 to 10% of what my dentist costs in America.

In America I was on insulin. It cost me about $150 a month. Here the same exact insulin, made by the same manufacturer, in the same container pen, costs less than $20. The price difference is true of a lot of other costs. Does your Mercedes auto mechanic charge you $15 an hour?

In America without the insulin my blood sugar was in the 300s with it going into the 500-600s if I ate anything. Once my doctor ordered me to the emergency room because my blood sugar levels were so high they couldn't be read on their machine. When I got to emergency room they hooked me up to saline bags and injected me with doses of insulin. 3 hours in emergency cost $1400.

Now I am no longer on insulin. My blood sugar levels in the morning are a little high. They average around 135. Sometimes they are as low as 123. Preferably they should be between 70-100. During the day if I do not eat high carb foods the levels do not go above 165. They come back down into the 120s-130s on their own. So my pancreas is working. Now I've read it takes about a month for metformin to build up. So I'll see what effect it has next month and let you know.

My weight is about 350. I'm 6 foot 1 inch tall. I have a long body that is naturally wide with a thick chest. When I do weights at the gym people are amazed how strong my back is. It is funny seeing 20 year old's eyes bug out. Here I am 3 times his age and able to pull 3 times more than he can. I figure I am strong because I have a naturally large back with large muscles. So I am naturally a big guy who looks best at about 220. Two years ago I was double that. I have come down about 100 pounds without trying. Getting out of America with all drive-throughs fast food joints helps.

The bottoms of my feet tingle. But they are not so bad that I can't feel the horse hair the doctor pokes me with. I knew this woman that was good friends of my nieces. She had severe diabetes. One day she cut her lower leg while shaving. This cut went gangrenous. They amputated her legs off at the knee. But it wasn't enough. It spread up her leg and into her body. My niece showed me a photo. Big areas of black all over her body. She died of course.

I qualify for Medicare next May. I turn 66 then. However Medicare is only if you live in the United States. Also it only covers 80% of my medical in the States unless I buy a supplemental insurance policy. That is about $200 a month I've heard. Does anybody know the cost? The supplemental insurance is taken out of my Social Security if I opt to get it. I was going to get it but am leaning towards not. My American ex-wife has a life time spousal agreement with me or I have with her. Now she gets about $500 a month of my Social Security. So my SS has really been knocked down a ways. America is too expensive for me so I do not want to go back there. I'll take my chances outside the US with healthcare. Perhaps when I am really old and I am losing my marbles I'll come back.

Not sure about endocrinologist being here.

I drink Barjomi all the time. A large 1 liter bottle costs 55 cents. I prefer Likani water though. Likani is mineral water that comes from a spring across the river from the Barjomi spring. It has a sharper taste I prefer. Now Barjomi makes some claims about its water.

According to an old Georgian legend, the name “BORJOMI” comes from the combination of two words: “borj” (fortress) and “omi” (war). In the past, wars were frequent there, and BORJOMI town had an advantageous location in the BORJOMI Gorge. The mountains surrounding the town served as a natural fortress, strengthened by watchtowers built on their slopes.
The first attempt at commercial production of bottled BORJOMI water was made in the faraway year 1850, when BORJOMI military hospital’s chemist Zakharov filled 1,300 bottles with this mineral water and took them to Tiflis for sale.
In 1900, the production output of BORJOMI mineral water, for the first time, exceeded one million bottles a year.
In 1980, BORJOMI water became the first widely recognized brand in the Soviet Union, with its white and red label familiar to almost every consumer. Up to 1 million half-liter bottles were sold daily, and the annual production output reached the record-breaking 400 million bottles. With BORJOMI becoming the most popular water in the USSR, the brand has earned a place in the history of the entire country.
Today, BORJOMI is produced from the same source as in 1890, traveling more than 2,000 km to reach the consumer.

During Winston Churchill’s visits to the Soviet Union, BORJOMI bottles were always placed on the table beside him as part of the official protocol.

On return from his mission into outer space, the first thing Yuri Gagarin asked for was a bottle of BORJOMI. This story was told by Professor Volovich, who was responsible for medical support of the search-and-rescue operation.

BORJOMI is more than 1500 years old by natural standards, but its mineral composition remains the same. Regular laboratory tests performed since 1890 confirm that.

The mineral springs of the Borjomi Gorge were discovered over one thousand years ago. Seven large rock tubs discovered in the early 20th century and dating back to the beginning of the 1st millennium AD attest to the availability and use of the spring waters, most likely for bathing rather than drinking purposes. Later on, the springs fell into long oblivion, and their location has been abandoned.

Surprisingly, it were the military who breathed second life in these springs: in 1829, when the Kherson Grenadier Regiment was quartered in BORJOMI, Russian soldiers found a mineral spring in the forest on the right bank of the Borjomka River. Intrigued by the discovery, Colonel Pavel Popov ordered that the springs be cleared and that the water be bottled and transported to the regiment’s base. After tasting the water, the colonel was so impressed that he ordered the construction of rock walls around the spring and a bathhouse built nearby, along with a small cottage house for himself.

[size=78%]http://www.georgianjournal.ge/society/31516-angelina-jolie-with-a-bottle-of-georgian-mineral-water-in-a-movie-scene.html[/size]
[size=[/color]
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 02:22:11 AM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #464 on: August 18, 2018, 02:45:52 AM »
No problem, man.
http://www.drugs.com/metformin.html

About 11 AM the power went out. I learned later from my landlady that everyone in my building was informed the power was not coming back on to 6 PM. It actually came on after 7 PM. I was away at the time. So with no internet to surf on I decided write you a letter while on battery power. I had to wait for the internet to come back on. When it finally did, I was blocked. Below is what I wrote.

I had stayed with Lorenzo for 4-5 days. I got to meet his mother who lives near by. She told me a story about Mrs Lorenzo and her two Ukrainian girlfriends coming over to her house and skinny-dipping in the pool in the backyard. She was mortified what the neighbors thought. She and my mother, both Italian Americans, are very much alike. So I understand her deep concern about what the neighbors think because that was the situation with my mother.

(The other story was about Lorenzo's wife coming to the diner to get some money from Lorenzo. I don't feel comfortable discussing that on a public forum.)

Lorenzo as we know was always attracted to the odd and unusual. So am I. So that is why I think he gravitated to Ukrainian women.

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #465 on: August 18, 2018, 03:03:45 AM »

She told me a story about Mrs Lorenzo and her two Ukrainian girlfriends coming over to her house and skinny-dipping in the pool in the backyard.

Think Me Ma would die, too ;)

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #466 on: August 18, 2018, 03:19:03 AM »
Think Me Ma would die, too ;)

Mrs. Lorenzo is rather buxom. I don't know about the other two. Women that is. It must have been quite a sight. This was in Baltimore in a very conservative neighborhood.

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #467 on: August 18, 2018, 03:32:32 AM »
Ok, our good friend Boethius had been busy switching posts around. Just so readers can understand, the links provided above were addressed and refuted. The continuation of this exchange can be read here

LOL. Not splitting her quoted post above along with the rest made it looked like she made her point.

I read here but didn't check out any other links yet. There is not much need for me to confirm this issue one way or the other as I need to take Medformin for my diabetes. It is nice to think I am getting some additional health benefits and maybe some extra years added to my life. I have wasted so many years of my life already. I had a pretty unusual religious upbringing. Can you imagine being taught that with God's intervention you would never grow old and never die? And believing it!? I wised up to this nonsense when I deprogramed myself from the cult 20 years ago.   

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #468 on: August 18, 2018, 04:03:50 AM »
Articles on metformin:
http://roguehealthandfitness.com/metformin-hype-reality/
http://roguehealthandfitness.com/anti-aging-drugs-rapamycin-metformin-decrease-iron/
http://roguehealthandfitness.com/anti-aging-technology-hype-reality/

Thank you RWD for the links. They taught me quite a lot and put me on another course.

Here is a quote that stood out.

"If you exercise vigorously and regularly (especially strength training), incorporate an intermittent fasting regimen into your health practices, drink coffee, tea, and red wine, take supplements like aspirin and curcumin, and eat a relatively low-carbohydrate diet, is metformin going to increase your lifespan? That seems very doubtful.
If you’re fat, diabetic, and sedentary, and totally unwilling to make any changes in your lifestyle, will metformin help? Probably yes."

As I mentioned to GQ I have to take Metformin for my diabetes. I think what would be best for us and me would be to do things in the first paragraph above. If you can't or won't do intermittent fasting, strength training or eating a low carb diet it would make sense to take Metformin.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 04:06:26 AM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #469 on: August 18, 2018, 04:30:41 AM »

I've decided to add a bottle of red Georgian wine to my evening routine. At about 650 calories it won't help with weight loss but it could help with keeping my heart healthy. A few years ago I got extensive heart testing done. I was concerned because there is a history of heart disease in my family. All my grandparents and father and mother died from it. I had a Lexi-scan done to see where I was with my heart. A Lexi-scan is done with radioactive fluid injected into your veins, a stress inducing drug given and an MRI done. I checked out fine.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 06:16:43 AM by Maxx2 »

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #470 on: August 18, 2018, 04:39:04 AM »
maxx

you ok man?

I am doing some thinking out loud on this board. I am planning my present and near future. I came to Tbilisi specifically to get some things and to get things done. I am here 2 1/2 months. Then I am back to Batumi. I have a beautiful apartment right on the Black Sea waiting for me. This board is notebook of things to do and things to get before I go back. 

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #471 on: August 18, 2018, 05:48:51 AM »
More note making to myself.

Today wine pricing is guided by content of useful substances such as resveratrol and catechines. Resveratrol [3,4',5-trihydroxystilbene (RESV)] is a compound found in the skin of red grapes and is a constituent of red wine. Clinical investigation demonstrated that resveratrol lowers the levels of catecholamines, inhibits lipid peroxidation of low-density lipoprotein; it has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant activity etc. In Georgia the highest concentration of resveratrol has been reported in wines prepared from Saperavi grapes. Resveratrol contents and antioxidant activity of Georgian brand red wines made from Saperavi grape variety and of foreign red wines available on Georgian market were assessed and compared. It was found that resveratrol content distinguishes foreign wines, particularly the French wine from the Georgian brand red wines. The research showed that resveratrol content is higher in non-brand Kakhetian style Saperavi (6.24 mg/ml) than in European or other Georgian brand wines. Proportion of trans-resveratrol is higher in "Saperavi" by "Badagoni" (94.5%), French wine (93.83%) and Saperavi by "TbilGhvino" (93.49%). Given that trans-resveratrol is characterized by higher biological activity and medical importance than cis-resveratrol, their proportion may be an important criterion to measure healing properties of wine. In terms of antioxidant activity, Georgian wines are like foreign wines. It is concluded that Georgian brand wines with few exceptions are behind the foreign wines in several parameters. Since polyphenolic substances define wine price through their positive effects on human health, more detailed studies on polyphenolic content of Georgian wines are needed.

Also: Qvevri wine, obtained by maturation of crushed grapes in clay jug, is richer with phenolic acids and catechins, than wines, obtained by fermentation of grape wort in barrels or cisterns.

Online krimster2

« Reply #472 on: August 18, 2018, 05:51:53 AM »
“My weight is about 350. I'm 6 foot 1 inch tall.”

way too high Max, very bad for your heart at any age, focus on weight reduction
you will see a lot of improvement in your type II symptoms as well

“The bottoms of my feet tingle.”

you possibly have early stages of circulatory issues, I’ll watch more episodes of “Dr House” to see what more I can learn, as you have noted this leads to gangrene and amputation

“However Medicare is only if you live in the United States. Also it only covers 80% of my medical in the States unless I buy a supplemental insurance policy.”

I think at some point it is possible that you may want to consider a return to the USA because of your health, so I wanted to see your age, I assume not a VET so not able to get VA?

as far as medicare supplement plans, the 5 min of research I did earlier this year, showed a range of price/benefit plans, some prices were actually zero!!!

but NONE of these plans cover ALL your costs, you will have co-pays, deductibles, etc.

“This was in Baltimore in a very conservative neighborhood. “

Dundalk?

I went to school at college park in the early 80s!!

I bet you miss steamed crabs!!!  I usually manage to get some at least once a year!!

Offline Maxx2

« Reply #473 on: August 18, 2018, 06:54:02 AM »
“My weight is about 350. I'm 6 foot 1 inch tall.”

way too high Max, very bad for your heart at any age, focus on weight reduction
you will see a lot of improvement in your type II symptoms as well

Well aware of that. I once hit 456 pounds. Now through more activity and better cleaner eating I am down about a hundred pounds. I would like to lose another 100. I was watching this reality TV show called, "My 600 pound life". Actually it was rather encouraging to me. Those people on that show have some severe issues with food! Some of them can't even get out of bed! A world of difference from them and me. I prefer good food over junk. I do not have a sweet tooth.

“The bottoms of my feet tingle.”

you possibly have early stages of circulatory issues, I’ll watch more episodes of “Dr House” to see what more I can learn, as you have noted this leads to gangrene and amputation

Tingling of the bottoms of the feet is from the diabetes. Less oxygen going down there. Cuts heal slower and infections are more likely on any wounds. 

“However Medicare is only if you live in the United States. Also it only covers 80% of my medical in the States unless I buy a supplemental insurance policy.”

I think at some point it is possible that you may want to consider a return to the USA because of your health, so I wanted to see your age, I assume not a VET so not able to get VA?

Not a vet, so no VA. My mother was a VET and dad too. Both were in the Marines and I was born in the Oceanside Naval Hospital. So I know the benefits of the VA as my parents got them.

as far as medicare supplement plans, the 5 min of research I did earlier this year, showed a range of price/benefit plans, some prices were actually zero!!!

but NONE of these plans cover ALL your costs, you will have co-pays, deductibles, etc.

Besides taking care of my health by diet and exercise I plan on saving money up for medical care here in Georgia or another country with good care and treatment facilities. I think most people do not think outside the box. Leaving living abroad never occurs to them. They also have family tying them down. Or their circle of friends and acquaintances or perhaps their religion.

I am not sold on American healthcare. When was in America in 2016 because of my auto accident I was up to my eyeballs in healthcare. IMO the FDA, AMA and the whole healthcare industry wants people to be sick. It is like a high control religion (I was once in one) that's only concern was keeping people captive and under their control. And because of the high cost of medicine because of these greedy folks, many people do not get the best healthcare. I believe I will live longer and have a better life living outside the US.

“This was in Baltimore in a very conservative neighborhood. “

Dundalk?

I went to school at college park in the early 80s!!

I bet you miss steamed crabs!!!  I usually manage to get some at least once a year!!

I like steamed crabs but I never lived in Maryland. I grew up mostly in Minnesota in the Minneapolis area. Born in 1953 in California and went to Junior High in Minnesota from 1965 to 1968 and High School from 1968 to 1971, those were my "Wonder Years".

Did you ever see the 1988 film 'The Accidental Tourist' with William Hurt, Kathleen Turner and Gina Davis? That film was filmed in Baltimore. Watch it and it will bring back memories for you. When I visited Baltimore in 2010 I was surprised how much the neighborhoods looked like those shown in that film.

Online krimster2

« Reply #474 on: August 18, 2018, 07:18:34 AM »
yes, I did see the movie, a good film IMHO

oh yes, plenty of health care problems in the usa, but at least there is health care
i honestly cannot comment on Georgia's health care
I just got back from Crimea
there is one barely functioning radiation therapy machine (i think it's functioning, gov. might be B.S.ing people) for all of crimea
folks in some areas can't afford to drive grandma back and forth each time from some remote (relative to simferopol) location
so folks can come and just drop off grandma, and start processing paperwork for whatever apartment she owns
warehouse next to radiation therapy, has rows of beds filled with dying people
you smell it before you see it
they're just left there to die

hope Georgia is not like that

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541007
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1891
Total: 1902

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM