It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Are some Anastasia girls actually visa prostitutes??  (Read 37065 times)

Offline viking

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Are some Anastasia girls actually visa prostitutes??
« Reply #75 on: December 19, 2011, 11:29:50 AM »
Harry

Keep in mind this old expression. " Never try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig".

Please stick with Anastasia. Please spend a lot of money. Please use all your free time doing this.

Come back here in a year or so after you made your visits. Please tell us about your travels. We will all enjoy reading about them. Trust me.

Tom Hanks in Castaway: You never know what the tide may bring in.
Viking: But you still need to walk along the beach to find it.

Offline Vinnvinny

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #76 on: December 19, 2011, 11:40:11 AM »

For example one of the forum members met one agency girl in Kiev,who turned up for her 300 USD meal with him in her Porsche Cayenne.Penniless eh ?

I think I know that forum member.  8)

I met her through a free site and in fairness to the her I don't think she was a VISA girl. I didn't date her again because I was way out of my depth financially, but then again I've never been married to an Oligarch. :(

I remember Vinnvinny saying he'd personally looked at the wedding photo's in the Odessa agencies,on one of his trips there,and he saw no evidence of Ukrainian hotties in their twenties,which Anastasia is full of,marrying foreign men,and certainly not foreign men 50 or older.

It was Nikolaev to be accurate and I have still yet to meet a middle aged WM married to a young 'kova, though I've seen plenty out on 'dates'.

I'd reply in more detail to Harry about his thoughts -v- reality but I've some drying paint that needs watching .....

Offline Vincenzo

« Reply #77 on: December 19, 2011, 11:57:42 AM »
Check this website:
http://www.anastasiascammers.com/

One girl has worked for Anastasia for 10 years !!!

Then look at the boys who wrote her. Some are really young and handsome. Is she blind or what?

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 11:59:21 AM by Vincenzo »

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #78 on: December 19, 2011, 12:09:14 PM »

Check this website:
http://www.anastasiascammers.com/

One girl has worked for Anastasia for 10 years !!!

Then look at the boys who wrote her. Some are really young and handsome. Is she blind or what?

'What'. 'What' would she do with gay American Calvin Klein model Sean Opry (both pics are of him).
;)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 12:10:58 PM by Vinnvinny »

Offline Vincenzo

« Reply #79 on: December 19, 2011, 12:31:15 PM »

'What'. 'What' would she do with gay American Calvin Klein model Sean Opry (both pics are of him).
;)
Does it mean that Anastasia girls receive letters from fat, ugly American Jennifers who pretend to be hot guys?

Offline Muzh

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #80 on: December 19, 2011, 12:38:06 PM »

Because you haven't a clue. You want Anastasia to be wrapped up and defined as the nice little package you've formulated in your mind that it should be from your perception without you ever getting off your ass and seeing for yourself. You want all the women of Anastasia to be stereo typed as you believe them to be from your interaction on their website. It's not reality, it's fantasy . It's your fantasy, just keep feeding it and believe what you want to believe. I see you as just another one of the 98% that never visit anyway.

Easy there FP. this guy gives me the impression that when he writes with the girls from AWeb, he uses one hand.
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead. Thomas Paine - The American Crisis 1776-1783

Offline Jumper

« Reply #81 on: December 19, 2011, 05:45:48 PM »
Why? Because I'm not following the party line that Anastasia girls are pure and simple scammers who are paid by the hour to chat, while the letters are written by some guys in Kiev? Prove me wrong, but I personally doubt that story.

Why?

because you asked a question,
and despite members ,who have actual experience in the FSU , and with such agencies ,giving you answers,
 you persist that it all must be the way you think it is.

You are wrong on many counts.

You are correct that it's mostly a scam , and that anyone is mostly  wasting time using such agencies.

You are not correct in how it works,
or the  motivations of most of the women listed with such agencies.

Yet insist on telling those of us with real experience , that we don't get it.

It's not a simple answer, or even one answer,
and the FSU isn't nearly as black and white as you'd
 like it to be.

Many are paid by local affiliate agencies, to chat, or to write letters, or make money in communicating  one way or another.
Generally the women  are not required to meet anyone.
(although some of the local affiliates may require or pay them to do so)

Many are not looking for mariage to a foriegn man, some are.

Some are pro daters, just doing it for fun and gifts, they play the same game with local
men.(if and when they can,but foriegn guys are easier marks)

Some ,while working in a system that pays them to chat or email men,
are open to meeting a man that interests them and if he seems decent,
very very few decent men write.Less actually visit.

Generally it's a good job in a provincial city, and pays better then most jobs they can get.
A huge percentage of men writing or chatting are married, or men who wont visit,. Many are from countries whose culture would never allow cross cultural marriages in the first place.
Most masrried men say they are married,. , and dont hide the fact its just amusing to chat with a pretty young girl.The percent of sincere men writing is so incredibly small,as to be completely lost in such a large scale operation.Really.

The main motivation for the women, is the pay.period.
It's just a job, not much  different than being a receptionist, smile,  say hello,make easy conversation. 
Many have boyfriends or husbands, many don't.

Stereotypes cant fit even a majority,
as there are a good amount that would meet a guy if he appeared interesting ,or decent ,
or in her realistic age bracket. Odds of meeting a normal man are pretty slim though, so they just do the job and that's, that.

Sex chat is not part of it. The women do not need to do so, dont make any more money for doing so, and generally the affiluates have rules against doing so.
You'd need to understand the FSU better ,and business workings there, to understand why the affiliates would discourage that. Yes it exist,, sex chat is certainly a big business as well, but it is kept seperate.

Very few would marry a man they din't like, just to relocate,
could happen,but that's not some big percent. 
On that you are way out in left field,. The women working that system are normally making a a grand or more a month,they may have other normak jobd as well, and  that's a decent living in provincial FSU.Better than most.

what proofs do you want?  it's a silly debate when I've been there, met them, and know women working that system right now.The key motivation is pay.They dont sit at chat, or answer thousands of emails,  for hours for nothing.
The secondary motivations can be almost anything?
from actually being open to meeting some decent man ,and marrying him if it all worked out, or  to absolutely zero interest in meeting any man, much less foriegn , or in relocation.

In the end your assement that it's a waste of time in general is accurate, and that's what truly matters, not the details?
so why debate them?

Just find a better means of meeting.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 05:51:31 PM by Jumper »

Offline Jumper

« Reply #82 on: December 19, 2011, 06:02:15 PM »

It was Nikolaev to be accurate and I have still yet to meet a middle aged WM married to a young 'kova, though I've seen plenty out on 'dates'.

Vinnvinny
then lets define middle aged and young 'kova?
When we met I was 48 , she was 28..
and it was Nikolaev.

havn't met you though,so I see your point.
 ;D

(this is NOT some argument for large age gaps, as generally it shouldf be avoided , I jhust don't take my own advice well)

Offline Vinnvinny

« Reply #83 on: December 19, 2011, 11:20:51 PM »

Vinnvinny
then lets define middle aged and young 'kova?
When we met I was 48 , she was 28..
and it was Nikolaev.

havn't met you though,so I see your point.
 ;D

(this is NOT some argument for large age gaps, as generally it shouldf be avoided , I jhust don't take my own advice well)

Middle aged = 40's/50's

Young 'kova = 18 to 22

:)

Offline Terran

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #84 on: December 26, 2011, 02:13:13 PM »
There was a co-worker of mine that met someone through Anastasia's site. They talked for 6 months using chat and email and the Anastasia girl was the one to ask him to come visit. She even met him at the airport in kiev and didnt use any of the agency services. Their age difference was only 4 years and as far i know they are happily married.

I hear many stories of scams but i am sure there are many success stories out there too. It is hard to say what is really the truth. I am not saying i fully support Anastasia, but for every scam out there, there is also the possiblity for success! OR am i wrong?

Everywhere you go there will be unsatisfied customers, doesnt matter what you buy or shop for. But there are many people who are happy with their selection too. From what ive read on the forums here if you choose the dating sites it helps to be prepared and always have a backup plan.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 02:19:06 PM by Terran »

Offline russianbridereality

« Reply #85 on: February 23, 2012, 01:42:52 PM »
DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY!
You should see what they did with a Valentine’s Day contest
Offer the women a new car for the ones who do the most live chat!
They pay girls to come to their parties!
Many of their profiles are totally phony!
They have company employees who answer the e-mails
The average rip off per man is about $300-$500 but it goes into the thousands!
check out this site for the girls   www.svadba.com/news.aspx
This company is not about love and romance, it’s just about money!

I also explain all the scam ways on my series of videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/RussianBrideReality?ob=0&feature=results_main

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
« Reply #86 on: February 23, 2012, 02:03:35 PM »
Offer the women a new car for the ones who do the most live chat!

nooo     :o

They pay girls to come to their parties!

NOOOOOO

Many of their profiles are totally phony!

I can't believe this.

They have company employees who answer the e-mails

Nooooo  wayyyy      :-[

check out this site for the girls   www.svadba.com/news.aspx

but,....  but,...    that's   that's  my girlfriend!      You mean,   she,    she   doesn't really love me?       :(

Offline Hammer2722

« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2012, 10:08:49 AM »
She does loves you Jack, its just that she also loves others, many, many others.......
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline LAman

« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2012, 02:55:12 PM »
She does loves you Jack, its just that she also loves others, many, many others.......

Does that include me hammer??  :o

After thinking about this FME......never will anastasia or other similar sites go away......they are bankrolled by keyboard romeos and lonely desparate guys...both enamored with pics.......
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline IAmZon

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2012, 03:17:28 PM »

[size=78%]but,....  but,...    that's   that's  my girlfriend!      You mean,   she,    she   doesn't really love me?     [/size]

Ellas son muy complicadas

I love that statement, and it means much.  Complicada versus Descomplicada - that is the question

Offline redstone

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #90 on: May 20, 2012, 12:18:01 PM »
quick note. found out after wasted a bit of money that AD is a scam (mostly); so to get back at them, i pop online enough to get letters from woman-which i assume takes time and energy for the agency people to write; letters i don't read. so I figure once i get 1000 letters in my mailbox, AD will have wasted a fair amout of time. just a little bit of grey karma.

i'm sure there's a few genuine women on the site who get lost in all the money making.

Offline alex330

« Reply #91 on: May 20, 2012, 12:42:53 PM »
quick note. found out after wasted a bit of money that AD is a scam (mostly); so to get back at them, i pop online enough to get letters from woman-which i assume takes time and energy for the agency people to write; letters i don't read. so I figure once i get 1000 letters in my mailbox, AD will have wasted a fair amout of time. just a little bit of grey karma.

The first letters are generic introduction emails sent automatically from the system. Thousands of guys get the same letter.

Offline IAmZon

« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2012, 10:56:43 AM »
A COLD SHOWER ...

These are businesses.  They target the lonely hearted and emotionally needy.  Sometimes, good men get tangled in the web ... but, we are all adults and must be responsible for our actions.  If it sounds too good to be true, it always is the case.

HOWEVER, I find myself with a woman who has had a profile on various web sites for a couple years.  She never has written the first letters, and occasionally has written letters back and done SKYPE calls without compensation.  She has met several foreigners that came to visit for the first visit, never for meeting #2.  She is one of the women that has pretty pictures and makes men feel like they are shopping for a puppy. She is not easily convinced and is not compromised. She is very aware that most men from agencies are problematic.  But, for me maybe the fairy tale is real?  Who am I do say ...

THERE ARE other women who are in compromised situations ( not enough basic necessities of life ).   These women will bargain for a better life, and perhaps have the best intentions in the beginning. But, such arrangements mostly do not work in the long run, when people are free to choose.  A well balanced, mature man knows what he is getting into, I think.  For those that cut the wrong deal, the bad is most on them IMO.

Offline erikmagenta

• Banned Member
  • A wing and a prayer...
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2012, 10:46:19 AM »
Again I am a little skeptical about the payment of girls for chatting. I would say that about 50% of the girls on the site don't like sexually explicit chat. If they are getting paid, what do they care?

I suppose in some cases girls are really busy when an man shows up, however they don't have ANY TIME for a meal with a guy who just flew 7,000 miles? Then some girls meet the guy but are strangely cold and uninterested. My guess is they thought they could go through with the deal, however finally are emotionally unable to.

Prostitution for a woman is basically rape for money. Why do you think women tend to turn to it only as a job of last resort and even then want a lot of money and even then may need the aid of drugs or alcohol?

This begs the question:  Are you attempting to have explicit sex talk with these women?  Do you really honestly think that a women who is looking for a husband wants a guy bringing that stuff up?  Why not just go online to many of the local chatlines if that is what you want??  What is your age, and what do you look like?  (no need to tell us, just look in the mirror and acknowledge the truth to yourself).  If you are 50 something, balding and overweight, and not wealthy then you are probably delusional.  If you are 35, in great shape, handsome and with a high paying job, than a 25 year old women would certainly want to meet you--providing you are respectable, which would mean NOT attempting to engage in sex talk!!

So what is the real story??  I think I have a pretty good idea about you--perhaps you do not have a good idea about yourself, and therefore you ask all of these questions which seem to have obvious answers??

Offline Badabing

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #94 on: May 24, 2012, 07:23:05 PM »
I joined the infamous AnastasiaDate.com last year after seeing an ad online. Shortly after I signed in, I started receiving lots of messages from the "ladies". The fact I had to pay to read these messages was something that bothered me at first. So I did some online research and found a couple of forums and antiscam websites with negative comments. I remember reading a story of a member who went all the way to Odessa to find out the lady he had been exchanging emails for months, didn't know who he was the day they met. 
Additional to the messages, you can also get gifts with a short note. These gifts you can open and read for free. I saved this one. Read what the message says:

Offline erikmagenta

• Banned Member
  • A wing and a prayer...
« Reply #95 on: May 24, 2012, 08:49:37 PM »
I joined the infamous AnastasiaDate.com last year after seeing an ad online. Shortly after I signed in, I started receiving lots of messages from the "ladies". The fact I had to pay to read these messages was something that bothered me at first. So I did some online research and found a couple of forums and antiscam websites with negative comments. I remember reading a story of a member who went all the way to Odessa to find out the lady he had been exchanging emails for months, didn't know who he was the day they met. 
Additional to the messages, you can also get gifts with a short note. These gifts you can open and read for free. I saved this one. Read what the message says:

That's friggen funny.  Now how did you do that--photoshop?  I seriously doubt one of the translators would have sent you that message--bad for business!!

Offline newjason

• up up and away...
« Reply #96 on: May 24, 2012, 11:17:12 PM »

I'm just trying to figure out, based on all available evidence, what exactly Anastasia really is.

First figure out,  based on all available evidence, what exactly Harrydubois is.

really how much do you want to believe that Anastasia is a porn site, with model prositutues, talking to you, and wanting a green card?
All the mean while, You miss the fact that you are spending on them with your (cc) green card and they are taking it because you willingly are giving it. That is what it REALLY is.

You claim to know how women feel about having sex for money, yet you are not even a woman.  Or are you?

I know for a fact that girls in ukraine (not all) get paid to chat on sites like that,  you know why they do it? Yes , it's for a green card, but this green card is the one in your wallet and you won't leave home without it, and you have to pay it back each month with interest.
They do it in Ukraine because they can get away with it. 

Other girls in other countries are not paid to chat and are there to actually use the service as intended, yet  we never hear boo about them now do we.

So based on the evidence...

Easy there FP. this guy gives me the impression that when he writes with the girls from AWeb, he uses one hand.

that pretty much sums it up.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2012, 01:07:02 AM »
That's friggen funny.  Now how did you do that--photoshop?  I seriously doubt one of the translators would have sent you that message--bad for business!!
Its the Anastasia version of the Nigerian Government letter that says you are elected for fraud compensation.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Badabing

« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2012, 09:08:52 AM »
Now how did you do that--photoshop?

It´s no photoshop, it´s a CTRL + PrintScreen. Her profile was gone the very next day :rules:

Offline Hammer2722

« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2012, 10:08:49 AM »
Maybe it was a disgruntled Anastasia employee getting in her last shot at the agency before quitting?  :clapping:
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1744
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1748
Total: 1758

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM