It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)  (Read 316106 times)

Offline Gator

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: 2019 - nCoV (novel coronavirus originating in Wuhan, China)
« Reply #2250 on: March 09, 2021, 06:30:47 AM »
If they counted the vaxx deaths the way they counted covid-19 deaths they would already be in the 100's of 1000's. I.E. those that died with the vaxx as opposed to died by the vaxx

One can still become infected after receiving the vaccine.  My friend's wife had COVID five days after her first jab of Moderna.   She was very ill, yet recovered.

The immunity is demonstrated 14 days after the second jab, so that is 5-6 weeks after the first jab.

FP, consider the 100,000 volunteers in the clinical trials.  Those volunteers are still being studied.    For example, the Pfizer vaccine has been shown to be equally effective against the Brazilian variant. 

There is so much information.  Whether its a vaccine or a therapeutic, both still involve administering something foreign into one's body.   

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #2251 on: March 09, 2021, 06:45:16 AM »
One can still become infected after receiving the vaccine.  My friend's wife had COVID five days after her first jab of Moderna.   She was very ill, yet recovered.

The immunity is demonstrated 14 days after the second jab, so that is 5-6 weeks after the first jab.

FP, consider the 100,000 volunteers in the clinical trials.  Those volunteers are still being studied.    For example, the Pfizer vaccine has been shown to be equally effective against the Brazilian variant. 

There is so much information.  Whether its a vaccine or a therapeutic, both still involve administering something foreign into one's body.
Well that's true but only one is manipulating the immune system for permanent changes as opposed to the other that has been used and studied for almost 70 years. I'm not sure what you're attempting to defend here Gator. Are we needing the Pfizer injection to combat the variants yet, can still become infected, still distance and wear a mask? Forgive me but I've yet to see a benefit of any of the vaxx?

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2252 on: March 09, 2021, 07:12:04 PM »
Those volunteers are still being studied.

Some studies will take years to complete. I hope for the hundreds of millions of Americans that took an mRNA vaccine, they'll be okay 5, 10, 15+ years from now. If I could give one tip to the people reading, I'd say choose a vaccine that's not mRNA based. Take one that uses an old school tried and true method to create. The Johnson and Johnson vaccine is the only one in America I'd consider taking since it contains harmless pieces of coronaviruses that cause the common cold. Those pieces can't replicate and our immune system will likely recognize and attack the coronavirus that causes COVID if it shows up.

Forgive me but I've yet to see a benefit of any of the vaxx?

I have not read any big announcement that the vaccines are a success. I have no doubt they are preventing people from getting COVID but the preventive measures we've taken earlier have already protected the elderly and most vulnerable from dying. Younger people who go to work and out in public are much less likely to die so vaccines won't save a majority of those people's lives. The best benefit I see from vaccines is that is slows the spread of COVID. I doubt these temporary lasting vaccines will stop and eradicate COVID off the face of the earth. We're going to have to live with this China virus forever.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2253 on: March 09, 2021, 08:31:30 PM »

Some studies will take years to complete. I hope for the hundreds of millions of Americans that took an mRNA vaccine, they'll be okay 5, 10, 15+ years from now. If I could give one tip to the people reading, I'd say choose a vaccine that's not mRNA based. Take one that uses an old school tried and true method to create. The Johnson and Johnson vaccine is the only one in America I'd consider taking since it contains harmless pieces of coronaviruses that cause the common cold. Those pieces can't replicate and our immune system will likely recognize and attack the coronavirus that causes COVID if it shows up.

I have not read any big announcement that the vaccines are a success. I have no doubt they are preventing people from getting COVID but the preventive measures we've taken earlier have already protected the elderly and most vulnerable from dying. Younger people who go to work and out in public are much less likely to die so vaccines won't save a majority of those people's lives. The best benefit I see from vaccines is that is slows the spread of COVID. I doubt these temporary lasting vaccines will stop and eradicate COVID off the face of the earth. We're going to have to live with this China virus forever.

Yeah I kind of thought the same Billy that vaccines like the Pfizer there is no way of knowing how they will affect people that had it over the long term. I know stuff has happened in the past when people took stuff or worked with stuff (smoking, asbestos, etc as well as some medical drugs) and then many years later got hit with bad health problems out of the blue. So there's no telling at the moment if Pfizer (mRNA) etc might do something like that, I would rather not risk it.

The thing is if there was any global co-ordination I reckon they could fairly easily see of the virus especially in conjunction with the vaccines. The vaccines reduce the transmission rate and help protect against the virus. If only all governments would keep the lockdowns on a bit longer I reckon it could all be over fast, but they seem obsessed with lifting the lockdown as soon as they can rather than waiting a few weeks which I reckon is all it would take. I think they have convinced themselves that we have to live with this virus when if they had a bit of co-ordination globally it could easily be defeated.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2254 on: March 10, 2021, 07:18:40 AM »
Just some common myths debunked:- mRNA can no change the DNA of a person. It does not work like a retrovirus- the vaccine can not turn in to a new virus.
The reason he mRNA is declared safe is that there is no possibility of it becoming anything else. While it is new technology, the COVID-19 research has taken years of the development due to the funding available.Yes money is important to develop, just as the willingness and availability of many volunteers.
While I understand that the speed of development can be suspicious, at the same time this is also an unprecedented case for the developers.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2255 on: March 10, 2021, 08:30:21 AM »
Just some common myths debunked:- mRNA can no change the DNA of a person. It does not work like a retrovirus- the vaccine can not turn in to a new virus.
The reason he mRNA is declared safe is that there is no possibility of it becoming anything else. While it is new technology, the COVID-19 research has taken years of the development due to the funding available.Yes money is important to develop, just as the willingness and availability of many volunteers.
While I understand that the speed of development can be suspicious, at the same time this is also an unprecedented case for the developers.

It may not change DNA etc but that's not to say it could not do damage, block body systems & have unforeseen consequences . The there is the unanswered long term affect that we won't know until we get there. I for one have no wish to be a lab rat in the study.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2256 on: March 10, 2021, 08:34:15 AM »
It may not change DNA etc but that's not to say it could not do damage, block body systems & have unforeseen consequences . The there is the unanswered long term affect that we won't know until we get there. I for one have no wish to be a lab rat in the study.
And how long will you wait to declare it safe?

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2257 on: March 10, 2021, 08:40:31 AM »

It really doesn't even slow down the virus. Has anything slowed down the Flu or pneumonia? Wait, have we even heard of the flu, pneumonia or the common cold last year? covid-19 is a scam and the sooner folks wake up to that idea the better off we'll all be. The vaxx is untested on humans. That test is going on now as we speak on a global scale. We, they, have no idea what the results will be. As it stands now with those numbers coming in that you quoted, folks have a better chance to die by the vaxx than dying by covid

Nothing is debunked there Shadow. You're either not paying attention or you've been gaslighted to the degree of submission. mRNA is designed to manipulate one's immune system. It does so by becoming part of your DNA to trick it into reaction to a virus that it already knows what to do with.  Who declared mRNA safe? These volunteers you speak of, do you know them? Do you know there isn't any mid to long term results as yet and the short term isn't looking to good?

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2258 on: March 10, 2021, 09:23:47 AM »
And how long will you wait to declare it safe?

One doesn't need to wait till an mRNA vaccine is declared safe. If one wants a vaccine, there are options that are proven safer. All one has to do is review the studies conducted by Pfizer and Moderna to see some studies like reproductive toxicity hasn't been concluded. It takes years for certain studies to be concluded. No amount of money to speed up the process will help a study that requires 'time'. Even the FDA says certain studies of those vaccines haven't been concluded. Last I read, WHO has not approved mRNA vaccines. Maybe 5 years from now we'll learn mRNA has harmed a male's ability to produce sperm or harm the sperm enough to cause birth defects. Males with healthy sperm will be in demand. Guys like Trench and I will have multiple women begging us to give them kids! 
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #2259 on: March 10, 2021, 09:33:14 AM »

Males with healthy sperm will be in demand. Guys like Trench and I will have multiple women begging us to give them kids!

Yes, but all you will get to do is jerk off into a small plastic container.

Or, perhaps they will insert a square needle into your testicles to withdraw the sperm.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2260 on: March 10, 2021, 09:46:36 AM »
Yes, but all you will get to do is jerk off into a small plastic container.

Or, perhaps they will insert a square needle into your testicles to withdraw the sperm.

I will reject due to religious reasons! Breeding is going to have to be done using a traditional method.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2261 on: March 11, 2021, 12:21:08 AM »

One doesn't need to wait till an mRNA vaccine is declared safe. If one wants a vaccine, there are options that are proven safer. All one has to do is review the studies conducted by Pfizer and Moderna to see some studies like reproductive toxicity hasn't been concluded. It takes years for certain studies to be concluded. No amount of money to speed up the process will help a study that requires 'time'. Even the FDA says certain studies of those vaccines haven't been concluded. Last I read, WHO has not approved mRNA vaccines. Maybe 5 years from now we'll learn mRNA has harmed a male's ability to produce sperm or harm the sperm enough to cause birth defects. Males with healthy sperm will be in demand. Guys like Trench and I will have multiple women begging us to give them kids!
Perhaps check the scientific papers instead of fearmedia.And I could do with a lower fertility. :D

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #2262 on: March 11, 2021, 04:37:51 AM »
Denmark and Norway have suspended the use of the Oxford vaccine after reports of severe blood clots affecting a number of patients who've had the vaccine.

Italy,Austria,Estonia,Latvia,Lithuania,Luxembourg saying they've  banned a particular batch.

I had my covid-19 vaccine invite earlier this week..i told them i'll ring them back when i'm ready to have it.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 06:37:54 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline GQBlues

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2263 on: March 11, 2021, 06:34:23 AM »
It really doesn't even slow down the virus. Has anything slowed down the Flu or pneumonia? Wait, have we even heard of the flu, pneumonia or the common cold last year? covid-19 is a scam and the sooner folks wake up to that idea the better off we'll all be.

Everyone clearly witnessed how our government, along with the media, behaved this past 12 years. Then witness the majority snowflakes flowed along with it. So nothing surprises me anymore.

We haven’t found immunity for the common flu what makes you believe this vaccine can against COVID? Take the vaccine if you think it helps. If this virus is as deadly as most believe it is, catch up on reality a bit and look up mortality rate, whether domestic or global. Survivability rate, CFR....

If I lived through the sensationalized darkest days of COVID, methinks I like my chances.

Science bombed us with repeated harping of strict practice of washing our hands and general hygiene practices to prevent infection. LMAO. Tell that to LA’s homeless population! Stay indoors, lockdowns, close businesses, work at home, home studies....now science is speculating the reason homeless people fared so much better than the gullible is because they live ‘outdoors’ and not indoors. Everything they told us that pose the highest risks to COVID perfectly describes conditions homeless people are in everyday.

Funny. You just can’t make this stuff up. Fauci is as Fauci does. Now we’re suppose to be in the red tier because less people are infected and folks are getting vaccinated. Yipee! Imagine that. Oh and btw, the COVID Relief bill is about to get signed.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 06:37:36 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2264 on: March 11, 2021, 06:43:20 AM »
Denmark and Norway have suspended the use of the Oxford vaccine after reports of severe blood clots affecting a number of patients who've had the vaccine.

Italy saying they've  banned a particular batch.

I had my covid-19 vaccine invite earlier this week..i told them i'll ring them back when i'm ready to have it.
ke up

Lol, and the Pfizer one is even worse! Apparently in Ukraine there is currently low take up of the Astra Zenaca vaccine as it's produced in India and Ukrainians fear poor production/version of the drug. Doesn't surprise me as Ukrainians can be very fussy what they put into themselves.

Anyway yeah I saw the report too. I think as BillyB's figures on the flu jab show even those using tried & tested technology may possibly have a few deaths but the number is much lower than Pfizer.

I will still chance it with the Astra Zenaca jab even after such a report. The odds aren't real bad to my mind and can probably do with some protection plus want to get out to Ukraine again this year if possible. Can always take an aspirin or two after if it allows I think you can in the flu jab so that can thin the blood and help prevent blood clots. For me at my age I'm willing to take a small chance and if it all goes south then its just the way it goes, not going to live forever nor I'm sure I would want too.

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2265 on: March 11, 2021, 07:01:00 AM »
My 53 year-old brother,who has Diabetes type 2, had his first Pfizer jab last week with no ill-effects so far.

His wife ,who's 46 and has Asthma,had her Oxford jab in the same week and was really ill next day with nausea and vomiting but she's fine now.

My brother is nagging me to get mine but i'm inclined to think like GQBlues on this in that i survived the darkest Corona times without any problems..so what's the rush ?

I did have my first Flu jab this year though ; )
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 07:03:45 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline fathertime

« Reply #2266 on: March 11, 2021, 07:02:20 AM »

Science bombed us with repeated harping of strict practice of washing our hands and general hygiene practices to prevent infection. LMAO. Tell that to LA’s homeless population! Stay indoors, lockdowns, close businesses, work at home, home studies....now science is speculating the reason homeless people fared so much better than the gullible is because they live ‘outdoors’ and not indoors. Everything they told us that pose the highest risks to COVID perfectly describes conditions homeless people are in everyday.

I've done everything wrong, stayed open, never washed my hands, no mask 99% of the time, and I'm not quite dead  yet.   I guess I believe the people running the show are being relatively truthful, but still I chose to continue with my lifestyle and hope for the best.   

. Males with healthy sperm will be in demand. Guys like Trench and I will have multiple women begging us to give them kids! 
Just great a planet full of toilet paper and hot babe hogs like trenchcoat and billyb.   

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #2267 on: March 11, 2021, 07:16:28 AM »
ke up

For me at my age I'm willing to take a small chance and if it all goes south then its just the way it goes, not going to live forever nor I'm sure I would want too.

I wouldn't mind living forever if i kept the body and mind of when i was 21..but nah who really wants to live out eternal life dribbling in a care home not knowing who you or anyone else is.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #2268 on: March 11, 2021, 08:41:03 AM »
My 53 year-old brother,who has Diabetes type 2, had his first Pfizer jab last week with no ill-effects so far.

His wife ,who's 46 and has Asthma,had her Oxford jab in the same week and was really ill next day with nausea and vomiting but she's fine now.

My brother is nagging me to get mine but i'm inclined to think like GQBlues on this in that i survived the darkest Corona times without any problems..so what's the rush ?

I did have my first Flu jab this year though ; )

Yeah theoretically if enough people get the jab then it will stop transmission enough that the remaining who haven't taken the jab will avoid it as the virus won't be able to transmit easily enough. However if it mutates enough then who knows. I think at the moment people are banking on it not mutating enough and it dying off globally before that happens. So just avoiding getting the vaccine may play out ok so long as not too many do so. From what I can see the more sparsely populated places in the world have suffered least from the virus so that suggests such a strategy may bear out. I'll likely just get the Oxford jab as I don't reckon the downsides are that bad for most people so might as well take a punt on that one.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2269 on: March 11, 2021, 09:05:41 AM »
Perhaps check the scientific papers instead of fearmedia.And I could do with a lower fertility. :D

I don't pay much attention to the left or right media on this issue. It's common sense that new medicines require time before determining they're safe. When it comes to creating COVID vaccines using new technology, time to conclude certain studies hasn't happened. If a 16 yo child has almost no chance in dying from COVID, IMO it's absolutely irresponsible for a parent to give them an mRNA vaccine knowing certain studies such as reproductive toxicity hasn't concluded. What do you say to your kids or young adults you've pushed the vaccine on when it's discovered there's damage to their ovaries or nuts? Unfortunately people aren't being educated on this because if people were told the truth about studies on safety haven't been concluded, a lot of people would reject mRNA vaccines and they don't want that to happen. Here's what I wrote in a post earlier that they aren't telling you. From the horse's mouth, not media or government BS. Notice the video of Bill Gates's statement has been removed. Truth hurts.

According to page 132 of Pfizer's clinical protocals, they require males in the study to refrain from donating sperm and ask them to not have unprotected sex with females who can bear children. Females in the study need to take precautions from getting pregnant

http://pfe-pfizercom-d8-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/2020-11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020.pdf

From the FDA, a Dec 10th Pfizer document been released and at the bottom of page 12 talks about findings and outcomes of certain studies but when it came to study on Developmental and Reproductive Toxicity, the study is 'ongoing' yet they've approved the vaccine for release. So my recommendation for anybody wanting to have kids in the future is to avoid the Pfizer, Moderna, or any vaccine that is mRNA based. It would be a shame if 5-10 years from now they tell us they made a mistake releasing it too soon.

http://www.fda.gov/media/144246/download

A news anchor asks Bill Gates if vaccines are safe because there's a high rate of side effects among the people who are taking vaccines. Bill Gates's answer doesn't give me confidence.

http://twitter.com/WarTimeGirl/status/1343673202971717644

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #2270 on: March 11, 2021, 09:14:31 AM »

We haven’t found immunity for the common flu what makes you believe this vaccine can against COVID? Take the vaccine if you think it helps. If this virus is as deadly as most believe it is, catch up on reality a bit and look up mortality rate, whether domestic or global. Survivability rate, CFR....

I believe in the not so distant past real science actually proved that our immune systems actually does develop immunity to both the common cold and flu. For most of us it will do the same to the China virus. The virus weakens in time as it infects and our immune systems starts developing anti-bodies. That makes us get better. It's a self protection mechanism, the mRNA looks to change that.

Now, we have Fauci, Dr. Bill Gates, the WHO, big pharma and the technocrats who promote depopulation saving mankind with "new normal science" with a lust to inject everyone on the planet with their miracle cure. Folks need to be waking up

Offline Shadow

« Reply #2271 on: March 11, 2021, 12:09:14 PM »
BillyB, and how did you conclude that his can cause a problem wit fertility?
The issue is that as a zygote and fetus develop, they should do so free from any strange chemical substances. No matter if it is nicotine, alcohol, many prescription drugs and certain chemicals in food.Pregnant women are advised to follow a special diet and refrain from taking any medication.There for it is not strange that a vaccine that creates antibodies for a rather dangerous disease is not something you wish to get in or near a pregnancy.EDIT as for asking Bill Gayrd on medical issues it is like trusting the opinion of your doctor on how to fix your PC.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 12:10:57 PM by Shadow »

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2272 on: March 11, 2021, 12:43:32 PM »

BillyB, and how did you conclude that his can cause a problem wit fertility?

From Pfizer's and the FDA's own websites, the safety trials pertaining to toxic reproductivity has not been concluded. We and they don't know if it's safe or harmful to our reproductive system. With that knowledge, would you inject that vaccine into your body? Would you inject that vaccine into your own child's body? How can anybody promote mRNA vaccines after what I just showed when there are safer vaccines out there to choose from? What is the rush? A child or young adult almost has zero chance of dying. There's no reason to pump an mRNA vaccine into their bodies. The elderly who have a much higher chance of dying and are not likely to have kids can take their chances with the vaccine.

mRNA vaccines have been studied for decades but none has been approved on humans until now. Moderna makes nothing but mRNA medicine. They've been in business for 11 years and have never created a product that was approved to be used on humans. Heck, they've never had a product that made it to stage 3 trials. Ask yourself why. Now they rush the COVID vaccine into our bodies. Here's their history.

http://www.modernatx.com/pipeline

A healthy 39 yo woman dies after taking an mRNA vaccine. Doctors concluded she needed an emergency liver transplant to survive. Maybe the vaccine caused her problems, maybe not. So far based on early reporting and although there remains a miniscule chance to die after taking an mRNA vaccine, people are 100 times more likely to die over those taking a flu shot. Maybe we'll read more stories like this woman dying. Maybe someday we'll watch a commercial saying we're entitled to compensation in a class action suit, which happens a lot in America, if we took an mRNA vaccine. I doubt it since vaccine manufactures were granted immunity from being sued. There are proven safer vaccines out there folks. Choose wisely. Let somebody else be the guinea pig.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/39-year-old-healthy-utah-mother-dies-after-taking-second-dose-of-moderna-vaccine_3729443.html?utm_source=pushengage

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
« Reply #2273 on: March 11, 2021, 01:22:02 PM »
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline BillyB

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541430
Total Topics: 20863
Most Online Today: 2422
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 8
Guests: 2016
Total: 2024

+-Recent Posts

Does it ever feel strange to visit a place where you were with a previous girl? by Trenchcoat
Today at 11:21:59 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by Trenchcoat
Today at 08:13:26 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by Trenchcoat
Today at 08:03:37 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by krimster2
Today at 08:03:06 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by ML
Today at 05:45:25 AM

Re: Russian/Ukranian women - views on sex before marriage? by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 11:54:55 PM

Re: Hard work -- How can I explain this to my Russian wife? by Trenchcoat