It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 'Brexit' - the stupidity continues  (Read 31603 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: 'Brexit' - the stupidity continues
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2017, 06:31:24 PM »

Trench, this region of the UK has the power to bring down HMG - so - unlike you - I AM aware of relevance of parts of the UK objecting to being second class citizens and having to be subject to customs / border checks when travelling within the UK

This always tickles me .. the very guys bemoaning such immigration looking to bring in a wife from further east ?..  Does your irony filter not twitch ever so slightly ? ..

51-49 meant a lot of Moby's and the people voted on leaving the EU - not HOW .....  YOU say the biggest concern was E.European migrants - I think you'll find that folks fell for the 'savings' and control  bollox

Well, even of you were correct - which you aren't - as usual - The vote made foreigners as welcome as farts in a space-suit and are leaving of their own accord and will be leaving in bigger numbers when the financial golden goose in London - which also voted to remain - ( it is in the south, right ? ) - starts loosing jobs..

The midlands and north voted to leave..  even the Nissan workers in he NE - like Turkeys - voted for xmas

Really, there was no need to keep proving the one stat that isn't disputed ... smarter, better educated folks voted to remain

Mobe, if a guy wants to bring in a wife from wherever I would not have a problem with that nor I doubt many Britons its their right as a UK citizen. It is not the race of people but how many from a certain region and the grounds they are coming to the UK. If its open borders policy then it is very irresponsible. Off course people from poor countries are going to flood to rich countries if they are open borders policy, I don't blame them who wouldn't, but it has a catastrophic affect on that rich country. Furthermore, it tend to be the general public that are on the butt end off this affect, not the rich.

Most of the huge multinationals with all their vast wealth plowed vast sums into the Remain campaign believing that they would dictate through their massive donations how the public would voted. They were proved wrong, just :) They remain with their nose out of joint to this day that their money could not quite buy the referendum. They have the arrogance attitude that they think they can determine the policy of government and direction this country goes in and override the wishes of the people. They failed to understand that companies don't vote people do and if the people are not seeing the rosy picture put forward to them by the multinational, EU & Remain then they will go by what they are daily experiencing and vote no. I will be glad to see the 'golden goose' of the big financial institutions leave London & the UK, phew no longer will we have them meddling in our government and running of this country, dominating and dictating what happens and subverting democracy. No longer will we have credit crunch style idiocy on our very doorstep for the poor people to bear the burden of fixing from these so called 'super intelligent elite' who must be wonderfully remunerated for their f*ck ups only to tell others that they should be renumerated so as they know what they are doing, really? :wallbash:

The multinationals tried to threaten workers with their jobs, well some just didn't have jobs to threaten and most said no we are not going to be bullied and threatened by big multinationals so they get what they want in their interest and against ours just so they rake in millions while we all get McDonald's pay for doing skilled and technical jobs. I'm pretty sure you'll see things improve rapidly in this country after we finally get around to leaving. No longer will we have the big multinationals being the tail wagging the dog, we will no longer being under the heel off there oppression - off poor pay, off a pool of labour, off housing shortages.

The NI question is almost sorted it is not a big deal, NI is not a big deal. Few people in the rest of the UK care or even think about NI, they are not a big player or hold any interest in peoples lives. The real engine house of the UK is Southern England where I live :) the rest of the UK produces little and holds far less population, hence why the vote from southern England was so important in the referendum, its where a large proportion of the votes were and pretty much decided the outcome. Its also where immigration from Eastern Europe has been highest, anyway we said EU, F*ck U. Never have I been so pleased to see the establishment get a slap round the chops aghast that the little people had the audacity to tell them to shove it. The look on their faces was priceless, Cameron, Tusk, but most off all Jean Claude Juncker, I loved seeing every moment of it :D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #76 on: December 08, 2017, 06:21:42 AM »
Mobe, if a guy wants to bring in a wife from wherever I would not have a problem with that nor I doubt many Britons its their right as a UK citizen.

As usual - you're incorrect - it is not a right - if you are a UK citizen- to bring in your spouse / family - however - if you are an EU citizen - seeking to move freely in the EU - currently including the UK - it is !

You have already 'told' us that EU citizens moving freely is a problem to many - the single most reason for voting 'leave' - according to you  :ROFL:

It is not the race of people but how many from a certain region and the grounds they are coming to the UK. If its open borders policy then it is very irresponsible. Off course people from poor countries are going to flood to rich countries if they are open borders policy, I don't blame them who wouldn't, but it has a catastrophic affect on that rich country. Furthermore, it tend to be the general public that are on the butt end off this affect, not the rich.

More tosh - the NHS, agriculture and care homes - but  examples were glad of the workers - prepared to do crap jobs - lazy Brits won't ...

Most of the huge multinationals with all their vast wealth plowed [how American ! - hmm, a trolls mistake ? ] vast sums into the Remain campaign believing that they would dictate through their massive donations how the public would voted. They were proved wrong, just :)

IF you knew what you were talking about, you'd realise that 'interests' - for example seeking a weaker GBP - wanted a Brexit - know their industry would benefit ( e.g JCB ) and suggested their workers should vote leave

Then there was the funding of adverts and editorials by said 'interested parties' - plus the wishes of the DM's editor and Sun's owner's who want to be free from the EU's 'inference re their predominance in media ownership..you were MOST unwise to bring up this point, too ;)

I'm pretty sure you'll see things improve rapidly in this country after we finally get around to leaving.

Sure, let's 'forget' the high paid ciy jobs and associated crumbs flalloing from the table we WILL lose ..

The NI question is almost sorted it is not a big deal, NI is not a big deal.

This simply proves you just don't HAVE a clue....   As I've long pointed out the N.I question is one of the THREE biggest stalling points - along with EU citizen's rights in the UK and the amount of dosh we had to pay for buget commitments

Two out of three are sorted - ( apparently - if you read today's news - the UK govt has agreed the money and the rights of EU citizens already in the UK) the NI question my still remain - but the UK govt has assured us that there'll be no 'hard border'

IF that is true  there'll be no disparity in taxes / duties and freedom of moment - so 'good luck' if the UK govt tries to implement border controls  between N.I and G.B...

Offline BC

« Reply #77 on: December 08, 2017, 10:52:49 AM »
Well Trench, looks like all those immigrants are there to stay along with anyone else that wanders in till the doors are closed in 2019.  They'll be free to get residency even afterwards, come and go as they please and even import their families after Brexit.  Plenty of time left to pack bags and head west unhindered. There will probably be a mad rush at the end. UK folks living in EU will likely be pretty much stuck in country they reside aside from vacations and such.  Around 40 Billion GBP divorce settlement and huge costs for a decade at least thereafter to re-arrange things 'your way'.  N.Ireland will remain practically unchanged, but yeah you don't care about them anyway so what the heck.

Is that really worth it all?  Where did the plus side go? Did I miss something?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 10:59:10 AM by BC »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #78 on: December 08, 2017, 11:22:45 AM »
Main thing is once the door is shut then we are safely outside the EU and protected from East European migration like we used to be. Of course its not all done then and of course we will have to accept those already here, we knew that and accepted that already. Its likely that we will get a reasonable trade deal without being tied to freedom of movement as we are already aligned with the EU on the regulation side of trade. So maybe a trade deal with the EU like Ukraine has. What we will be able to do is do trade deals with other nations more readily. I think whatever way you cut it our economy will do better out of leaving the EU. I'll hand back over to Moby now for another remoan ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BC

« Reply #79 on: December 08, 2017, 11:55:04 AM »
Eh?  Anything is more expensive than free trade or?  UK trade with EU can't get much better than the current status quo.. or?  As I see it, it's not about what the UK will gain from adding trade borders, but more about lessening what it will lose.  In fact, you'll probably be even come out worse off with other world trade partners that will insist you buy all their crap in order to sell yours.  UK will not be bargaining from a position of power and running into walls of dual and triple standard regulations... Want to sell widgets? making a US version AND an EU version sounds very expensive to me.  Sell chickens and beef to EU freely?  forget it after Brexit, you'll be forced to import everything banned in EU and controls will be very very tight.
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/nov/06/trump-ross-says-uk-us-trade-deal-eu-brexit-chlorinated-chicken
http://www.thepoultrysite.com/poultrynews/37253/how-will-uk-meat-exports-face-challenges-following-eu-exit-vote/

much much more to come.. that's for sure.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2017, 07:31:48 PM »

I don't think those studies are beyond the pale.  The same exists in North America, and why shouldn't it?  Shouldn't animals be slaughtered humanely?

Farm fishing practices are important, primarily in stopping the spread of disease, and in ensuring farmed fish do not escape netting, as they can wreak havoc on wild stock.  For an example, see the escape of farmed salmon from British Columbia fish farms.

I don't think the issue is the loss.  It is that no one was told what the real costs would be, and no one anticipated issues with Northern Ireland.  Given the bloodshed this particular issue has caused the UK in the past, this is not an insignificant issue, and it may be what scuttles Brexit.

Don't take Breitbart so seriously.

NONE of this was from Breitbart, if it was I would have provided a link to it.
I do admit I made up the size of the holes in waffles part to be funny, but only
managed to entertain myself.

I do think it will be tricky and I do think that it will be difficult. I just don't
think that the sky will fall. I believe at the end of the day, the politicians
will make it work out. Do you really think that Germany doesn't want
access to the UK market?

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline msmob

« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2017, 09:17:58 PM »
I just don't
think that the sky will fall.

Beel, Beel, my dear chap.

Do you KNOW how many Banks and Financial institutions will leave if their EU staff can't move freely ?  Some programmers you know are working for banks in Ireland for a reason !

How much the City of London is about to lose as it was the 'Wall Street' of Euro trading' ?

The Sky was already falling in and we have a crapper deal than if we'd taken  Cameron's deal with the EU ...pre Brexit vote  (

Mass suicide by Lemmings has already been committed and the only good thing is that I already had an Irish passport

Can you imagine - a certain Mancunian chap - who we know - is adopting a very former Soviet attitude and ensuring my 'told you so'' - re the N.Ireland Question - ensuring there'd be no 'hard Brexit' - doesn't sw
ee the light of day.

'Chicken Licken' was right - the Sky was falling in - but it has been stopped from total collapse - but at tremendous cost.

What a waste of money. Now the UK has no voting rights and still has to comply with the rules of the club to import / export to/from her biggest market ... and you might think that's 'smart' ?

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 09:47:25 PM by msmob »

Offline msmob

« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2017, 09:55:31 PM »
Main thing is once the door is shut then we are safely outside the EU and protected from East European migration like we used to be. Of course its not all done then and of course we will have to accept those already here, we knew that and accepted that already. Its likely that we will get a reasonable trade deal without being tied to freedom of movement as we are already aligned with the EU on the regulation side of trade. So maybe a trade deal with the EU like Ukraine has. What we will be able to do is do trade deals with other nations more readily. I think whatever way you cut it our economy will do better out of leaving the EU. I'll hand back over to Moby now for another remoan ;D

You'll hand over to Moby for another pulling apart - more like ;)

The deal now allows the very people you 'fear' to continue to come - note they had already stopped coming - given the weak Pound ..( Immigration was WAY down - even though current immigration rules still ensured freedom of movement) - thus proving the UK stopped being 'attractive'.

I'm not proud of being from a nation that relied on immigration to be 'Great' and has become insular, ignorant and racist. Discouraging bright, hard working people is plain STUPID.

You really need to stay away from E.European people, Trench - you don't 'get' them and they are all 'bad' for you ))

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2017, 09:14:57 AM »
You'll hand over to Moby for another pulling apart - more like ;)

The deal now allows the very people you 'fear' to continue to come - note they had already stopped coming - given the weak Pound ..( Immigration was WAY down - even though current immigration rules still ensured freedom of movement) - thus proving the UK stopped being 'attractive'.

I'm not proud of being from a nation that relied on immigration to be 'Great' and has become insular, ignorant and racist. Discouraging bright, hard working people is plain STUPID.

You really need to stay away from E.European people, Trench - you don't 'get' them and they are all 'bad' for you ))

Well I don't class Russians & Ukrainians as East Europeans, I think its more a US term, I only class those from the former Eastern Bloc Countries as East Europeans. I would class Russians, Ukrainians wither as Russians or Slavs but not reall East Europeans as they are generally outside of Europe.

Interestingly, Poland is one of those countries that do not allow dual nationality so they are going to be forced to choose come March 2019. If they go for UK citizenship they will have to give up the citizenship of Poland their home country. How many will be willing to have their stay restricted in their country of birth in order to gain British citizenship should be interesting to see. My guess is that unless Poland changes to allow dual citizenship which they may but at the moment I doubt we could see a fair number return around Brexit time.

Offline BC

« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2017, 10:37:48 AM »
Well I don't class Russians & Ukrainians as East Europeans, I think its more a US term, I only class those from the former Eastern Bloc Countries as East Europeans. I would class Russians, Ukrainians wither as Russians or Slavs but not reall East Europeans as they are generally outside of Europe.

Interestingly, Poland is one of those countries that do not allow dual nationality so they are going to be forced to choose come March 2019. If they go for UK citizenship they will have to give up the citizenship of Poland their home country. How many will be willing to have their stay restricted in their country of birth in order to gain British citizenship should be interesting to see. My guess is that unless Poland changes to allow dual citizenship which they may but at the moment I doubt we could see a fair number return around Brexit time.

UK citizenship would not be very appealing, unless they really wanted it no one would be forcing them to apply.  They could just remain EU citizens living in UK.  Meanwhile, many UK folks are seeking EU citizenship.  Applications for Irish citizenship are way up since Brexit rumbling began. Those living in EU will also likely apply if they can meet the requirements.

I still see no upside whatsoever.

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2017, 03:45:38 PM »
Well I don't class Russians & Ukrainians as East Europeans

If Ukraine is not part of Eastern Europe, what is it?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline JayH

« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2017, 05:45:42 PM »

Please, can you ask him a simpler question? You know how difficult it is for him to understand the most basic questions !! :cluebat:
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline ML

« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2017, 05:57:41 PM »

Ukraine is part of the land mass west of the Asian continent.
Most people call that land mass Europe, but apparently some do not.

Most consider the Ural Mountains to be the dividing line between Europe and Asia; but apparently some do not.

Typically when two continents collide, a mountain range is created.
This is the source of the Ural Mountains . . . or perhaps the Ural Mountains were formed from the slag heaps of mining operations.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Doll

« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2017, 06:08:26 PM »
Ukraine is part of the land mass west of the Asian continent.

Seriously?

Offline Doll

« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2017, 06:25:53 PM »
 here
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 06:28:40 PM by Doll »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2017, 07:18:37 PM »
Doesn’t your map prove ML’s point?
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2017, 08:13:36 PM »

As you can see in the animation, definitions of continents/land masses vary from 4 to 7. How they are further subdivided is mostly dependent on history and cultural traditions ;)
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline msmob

« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2017, 12:35:07 AM »
referring to her map

You'd better not tell the Cypriots or even Georgians that they aren't European ))  ....  Even the Aussies think they can join in the Singing contests !  :cheesy:

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2017, 10:14:46 AM »
Eh? Anything is more expensive than free trade or?  UK trade with EU can't get much better than the current status quo.. or?  As I see it, it's not about what the UK will gain from adding trade borders, but more about lessening what it will lose.  In fact, you'll probably be even come out worse off with other world trade partners that will insist you buy all their crap in order to sell yours.  UK will not be bargaining from a position of power and running into walls of dual and triple standard regulations... Want to sell widgets? making a US version AND an EU version sounds very expensive to me.  Sell chickens and beef to EU freely?  forget it after Brexit, you'll be forced to import everything banned in EU and controls will be very very tight.
http://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/nov/06/trump-ross-says-uk-us-trade-deal-eu-brexit-chlorinated-chicken
http://www.thepoultrysite.com/poultrynews/37253/how-will-uk-meat-exports-face-challenges-following-eu-exit-vote/

much much more to come.. that's for sure.

It can, it can charge a tariff to EU firms wanting to import here. A 10 percent tariff would bring in a lot of money for the government. Currently the UK gov gets nothing in its coffers and all is supported by UK taxpayers. A 10 percent import tax is nothing to these rich multinationals who cry out for hard up UK taxpayers to support their freebie of free trade.

Or shall we sit back to see rich multinationals get richer and the general public become serfs under their foot.

Offline ML

« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2017, 10:49:43 AM »
Or shall we sit back to see rich multinationals get richer and the general public become serfs under their foot.

Multinationals or any company does not get richer.

Companies are owned by Stockholders, or Partners, or Sole Proprietors.
Those persons get richer or poorer depending on performance of the firms.

Many persons, particularly those opposed to a free market economy like to use words in a derogatory manner.

In my many years involved in consulting, expansions, mergers, acquisitions, etc. the most often words thrown around in a derogatory manner are:  conglomerate, multinational, foreign owned.

These simple words have taken on a negative meaning not unlike pedophile, etc.

On a related note:  I have relatives who have mostly performed blue collar work their entire lives.  Of course they constantly complain how the 'terrible company' they work for makes tons of money but pay their workers little.  I tell them a simple way to partake in the riches is to buy stock in the company.  This usually shuts them up.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline msmob

« Reply #95 on: December 10, 2017, 03:12:27 PM »
It can, it can charge a tariff to EU firms wanting to import here. A 10 percent tariff would bring in a lot of money for the government. Currently the UK gov gets nothing in its coffers and all is supported by UK taxpayers. A 10 percent import tax is nothing to these rich multinationals who cry out for hard up UK taxpayers to support their freebie of free trade.

You utter pillock..  They'll charge us, too - AND move the factories someone else

You already voted stupid and played STRAIGHT into the hands of those who simply sought to line their pockets with a cheaper GBP ....

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #96 on: December 10, 2017, 05:00:38 PM »

As you can see in the animation, definitions of continents/land masses vary from 4 to 7. How they are further subdivided is mostly dependent on history and cultural traditions ;).

What about Zealandia, now agreed by the scientific community to be the eighth continent?  Your map needs updating!  :D

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2017, 09:48:23 AM »
Beel, Beel, my dear chap.

USA exports goods to the UK and we don't vote in anything there.
The sky isn't going to fall, the politicians can talk the talk but they
can't walk the walk. Angela Merkel will get tossed out of office if
her tough talk loses 2% of the UK market, which it will if she doesn't
pucker up and kiss @ss when the negotiations start.

German businessmen won't let her f#ck up a huge market for them.
UK citizens won't buy German goods if the Germans want to punish
them. It's just human nature.

If Ms May had any brains she would preempt this and have a meeting
with German business people who ship things to the UK asking them
what they think that the new tariffs and import limitations should be.
It could just be an exploratory meeting to get their input.

Every time that Ms Merkel decides to talk tough, quote her and send
every single quote to the business people that she had the exploratory
meeting with. Those same business people will spank Ms Merkel with
such ferocity that she won't be able to sit down for a week. 

Ms May could pick a German company each week, say a tool company,
then a drug company and announce what British company they compete
with. Then rhetorically ask the British people which company they will buy
from if Angela Merkel doesn't shut up the hell up and spread her legs. 

Each of those companies will lose 10% of their share value overnight and
each of them will know that it's only the beginning unless Ms Merkel changes
her tune.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BC

« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2017, 10:41:47 AM »
USA exports goods to the UK and we don't vote in anything there.
The sky isn't going to fall, the politicians can talk the talk but they
can't walk the walk. Angela Merkel will get tossed out of office if
her tough talk loses 2% of the UK market, which it will if she doesn't
pucker up and kiss @ss when the negotiations start.

Bill,

EU folks selling to UK will have no problem as the standards are almost always more strict.  The US is saying to the UK that they will have to import US goods in any trade deal, even if such was not possible under EU rules.  That alone will make it difficult for UK to export anything to EU as it will have to be certified to EU standards before crossing the border.  An example, hormone-treated beef.  The US desperately wants to export this beef to EU but can't because most will not meet EU standards.  Once import begins, all UK beef will be suspect and certification processes required to track and differentiate by origin.  Same for stock feed and a bunch of other goods.  GMO stock feed, or any other GMO goods, for example, would be a troubling issue.  This is only the beginning of the iceberg. 

Warnings are already out there..  http://ec.europa.eu/food/sites/food/files/plant/docs/gmo_notice_business_operators-art50_201709.pdf

Bottom line, export to EU will become a time consuming, expensive, complicated process for UK as all their goods would become 'suspect' if a UK US trade deal goes through without restrictions.  This is also why N. Ireland is such a sticky issue.  With a soft border, they will have to maintain EU standards, with US imports and even imports from UK.  If UK can't exclude N. Ireland from a deal with the US, no deal will be possible.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2017, 02:03:00 PM »

You utter pillock..  They'll charge us, too - AND move the factories someone else

You already voted stupid and played STRAIGHT into the hands of those who simply sought to line their pockets with a cheaper GBP ....

They can only charge so much, most of these companies will either be up against domestic competitor in the UK or International competitors trading in the UK. They will most likely absorb the cost. German products for example are overpriced, have been for a long time, sure they are often good quality though I'm beginning to doubt that they are as good a quality as they used to be. They charge a premium for this but I dare say there is a lot of profit taking that could be squeezed here/ Gov has to get more money in to get itself out of the financial hole it is currently in, this could be the place to do it.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540892
Total Topics: 20846
Most Online Today: 1396
Most Online Ever: 12701