It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: What to do  (Read 3786 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: What to do
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2024, 12:14:28 PM »
Simple solution:  Seek out daughters of FSU Oligarchs.

An intriguing idea ML, my guess is that there won't be many men around locally that the daughters of Oligarchs will want to get with. They probably can't get with other Oligarchs sons as they are likely rivals and trust would likely be an issue I would assume.

If they don't have foreign passports like Abramovich's daughters and are less super rich Oligarchs like the ones in Ukraine then I guess possibly they might entertain the idea of a western man, but which one?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2024, 10:53:16 AM »
An intriguing idea ML, my guess is that there won't be many men around locally that the daughters of Oligarchs will want to get with. They probably can't get with other Oligarchs sons as they are likely rivals and trust would likely be an issue I would assume.

If they don't have foreign passports like Abramovich's daughters and are less super rich Oligarchs like the ones in Ukraine then I guess possibly they might entertain the idea of a western man, but which one?

Simple solution:  Seek out daughters of FSU Oligarchs.

Hahahahha,

I think we should have a poll to see which Kardashian would be best suited for Trench.
PS.
I can't tell one from the other (except for Bruce)

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2024, 08:13:31 PM »
To be honest time over again I think I should have gone to Hollywood and had a punt at trying to be an Actor. I think I would be a bad Actor, I'm not very emotional not a pretty boy, but who knows not all Actors are, my luck could have seen me good :D

Most so called careers these days just suck, poor pay & loads of work. Better to just roll the occupational dice and just attempt Acting I think, the worst you can do is completely flop and end up with much the same career/job deal as everyone else. Those Hollywood Stars have it so easy, loads of money, comfortable lifestyle, people loving them wherever they go - and all for just spouting out a few lines in a few Movie's, ah the easy life! 8)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online krimster2

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2024, 05:34:53 AM »
Hollywood Boulevard, is the boulevard of broken dreams Trench...
it's a system with few winners and a lotta SAD losers, the streets are filled with homeless who came seeking fame and fortune, but became crack addicts instead...
instead of "all or nothing" in Hollywood
you might reflect upon the idea that "moderation" is a more fruitful approach
accept less of a reward, in exchange for a higher probability of success

instead of auditioning for Hollywood
look at the alternative presented by "Bald And Bankrupt"
he made HIS OWN media gig
and did you see his "top drawer" Belarusian girlf friend?

I am serious, when I say that if I were you, I'd be a media personality western volunteer in Ukraine on Youtube
and I'd be GETTING ALL THE POOTY TANG
EVERY...SINGLE...BIT...OF...IT...

ALWAYS FOLLOW THE MONEY!!
where's the money where you're workin now?
money? oops....

so my question to you monsier
with your educational background
why aren't you an "associate" at Sotheby's and doin your own projects on the side with antique furniture, etc

but...
ya gotta leave yur village and head off to the London Financial District and start building your own private "network" there

to DO is TO BE
and yur all DO WHAT, I DUNNO....

if you did all this when you were young, you'd ALREADY BE SETUP NOW
instead of being confused about where you are and what to do

you and BeeFarmer are BOTH "prisoners of your own perceptions"
and because of your TOTALLY flawed view of the world
you can't help free yourself from it and leave it behind

each of you is "developmentally challenged"
and STUCK in life

why can't you two see that?

that you are BOTH your own worst enemies
and you need to free yourself and break free from the prison you put yourself in

but hey...
i'm just a faraway "voice in the wilderness"
so don't pay attention to any words I may say

but one last parting truth...
don't ask for whom the bell tolls
for one day, fer sure, it's gonna be fer you
so YOU better decide NOW how yur gonna live
OR
somebody else gonna decide for ya
and I can guarantee that their choice for you is gonna suck
and the proof of the truth of these words, is the state of your life NOW
somebody wake up Trench and Bee Farmer

« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 06:40:28 AM by krimster2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2024, 07:03:55 PM »
You're right Krim, with my lack of obvious talent or pretty boy looks better that I not let the production lot get in the way but cut them out and go straight to doing that myself. Why let someone else be the decider to getting on in life or not when I don't have to? You speak good truth here Krim.

As you correctly state my odds would be so miniscule going the Hollywood way, many people already queued up in front of me with connections to those that decide who will get first dibs at anything that comes up. Make up Artists and the like all waiting in the wings and that Armourer girl from Rust if she wasn't headed to jail that is. I would be wasting pointless time when I'm living in a day and age when the venue is right there on the internet and like you say odds are better, not real high of course but better. Could be one of the avenues to explore once I completed my house I think.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2024, 09:16:48 PM »
Ok, saw this article today, it's less about me at least these days, I had a period of this myself though when I left University:

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/article-13213821/My-graduate-son-wont-job-Im-worried-Ive-spoiled-make-earn-living-Money-Psychotherapist-VICKY-REYNAL-replies.html

It's more about the sad state of the UK reality. I don't blame the guy in the article hd no doubt found out what I did. That the Government/Education system here leads people on promising them that they will get on if they go to Uni and promote it heavily to youngsters then at the end of it all you can get is a job like you could have gotten when you left school such as call centre work, etc.

I find it a crying shame that they are still having young people on like this leading them up the garden path just as they did with me. Despite what sound people elsewhere in the world may think the Employment situation is pretty bad in the UK. Often zero hour contracts, temporary contracts, poor minimum wage or near minimum wage pay, etc, etc and loads of people looking for work. I'm doing ok now compared to some. There are a lucky few who get on in the UK but most don't.

Personally I think the UK undermines it's economy by trying to get labour as highly skilled, as cheap and as flexible(?) as it can, but that only sounds good on paper to Employers, the Economy and Government. For the British Worker on the rough end of the stick it means getting low pay when in work, constantly ending up out of work, unreliable contracts and being messed around. That's not a great basis for an economy as people that are in uncertain economic situations don't tend to spend out on commitments like new cars, products even houses. They also can be less motivated at work if they aren't being treated decently and not generally great attitude to society as a result. Unfortunately none of the main political parties seem to have any notion about how undermining this is for the economy. The Labour Party particularly it's party leader is pretty clueless about any of this and seems in the dark about how to really improve things. That is a great shame as I believe by taking decisive action to change things, like banning zero hours contracts, restricting temporary contracts, etc this country could really be turned around and the lot of it's people a while lot better. None of that I believe would screw up the economy by pushing costs/goods too high but could instead provide a lot better base to improve confidence of consumers into buying more and a willingness to pay more for products if there is more sounder employment.

Offline Daveman

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2024, 07:57:18 AM »
at this point, Uni is a debt scam -- unless you go into specific majors and even then it's coupled with DEI and LGBTQRXYZ social marxism indoctrination.  Check out Yuri Bezmenov's books, google his name, and vids on YT. He explained, back in the 80's, how the infiltration and subversion occurred and where it would lead.  His claim even then was that the west is doomed, that it was already a snowball which couldn't be stopped because a) no one believes it, and b) no one would be willing  to take the drastic measures necessary to purge the subversion.

His predictions were damn close -- whether through actual knowledge or tea leaf reading is irrelevant at this point.
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Online krimster2

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2024, 08:01:27 AM »
the fact that yur life didn't meet yur expectations isn't "society's fault"
it's yur own...

how much effort did you put into learning,(i'm not talkin education) how much did you read and how much learnin from work
what "special skills" or abilities have you developed?

you are the sum total of this knowledge, and from my perspective, what you've accumulated so far, ain't NEARLY enuff for you
one common element of ALL INCELS
is the fact that they ALL live in some weird kinda isolation bubble

you ain't ONLY got a shortage of Sterling, but a shortage of knowledge
you have to have the knowledge to KNOW the difference between Truth/BS real/unreal smart/stoopid

between the thousands of books I've read, and 50 yr work experience
I KNOW how to run my life
OK???
How about you, me lad?
why didn't you sus out as a wee lad that the pablum they was gonna feed ya will still keep ya hungry, so you gotta go seek out yur own meals

Problemya Edin
you village dwellin Englishmen ain't never had to go out and get yur own meat
you don't know how
I'm a Texas Jew Boy, a peculiar kinda Jew Boy, much, much, worse than Zelensky (whose business card I have, don't believe me? we in the same club, and we both own property next to each other in Israel)

I can take my dawg and my Winchester 22 and bag a brace of cottontails, clean em in 5 min and hand em to the mizzes
and me and my dawg will be stylin come dinner time (dawg can't eat garlic though, he gotta have his share pre-pan before seasoning)

but you English Boyz, you don't know how to do this, yur too dependent on Sainsbury
I gets my own JOB, my own MONEY, the same way I gets them rabbits
I go GET EM
cuz them rabbits ain't gonna waltz onto the barbeque on their own

horrosho Engliski Malchick?
To Do is to be BE...
what you doin, and what are you becoming as a result?
this the direction you want?

SERIOUSLY!!!

OK, let me give you Anglos a "Jew Boy Plan"

read everything ya can about operating a charity in the UK and fund raising
including what others are doin for similar UK Ukrainian oriented charities
do a good analysis

you can prime the pump to get it started, but ya wanna line up some charity fund raising scheme, aka "sellin cookies"
and setup a logistics pipeline between the UK and Ukraine

get a good freakin camera
and go to Ukraine and deliver supplies to old grannies....
upload to Youtube
after yur first million hits on youtube start a merchandise line

at that point, you will be having SO MUCH SEX, that I'd recommend a "stunt penis" attachment, to save wear and tear, I got me dozens of all different kinds/signs/ and I sell LOGO space on em to advertisers for a VERY reasonable price!

« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 09:35:14 AM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What to do
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2024, 09:59:14 AM »
"People spend too much time finding other people to blame,
too much energy finding excuses for not being what they
are capable of being, and not enough energy putting
themselves on the line, growing out of the past, and
getting on with their lives."

J. Michael Straczynski

"You can blame outside factors or make excuses about why
things didn't work out, but that doesn't change anything."

Chris Gardner
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 10:02:26 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline ML

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2024, 05:40:33 PM »
at this point, Uni is a debt scam -- unless you go into specific majors

That's the whole point Daveman.
Students should not be majoring in anything that does not have good job prospects upon graduation.
Parents, high school advisors, and university advisors are at fault for allowing students to take useless majors.

What I told my own children still is valid today.

"I will not pay for any college degree that does not have a major in  Business, Engineering, Computers, or Health Sciences."

And there should be no loans involved.
If funds are not fully available, then the first two years should be at a junior college.
Then, with good grades, many scholarships are available for years 3 and 4.

Graduate school is often free as there are many GTA and research assistant position available which cover all tuition and even some spending money.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2024, 05:46:49 PM »
"People spend too much time finding other people to blame,
too much energy finding excuses for not being what they
are capable of being, and not enough energy putting
themselves on the line, growing out of the past, and
getting on with their lives."

J. Michael Straczynski

"You can blame outside factors or make excuses about why
things didn't work out, but that doesn't change anything."

Chris Gardner

Quotes the 6' 7" Basketball Jock ;D Being that tall gains you a big natural bonus with the ladies Beel. A mere 6ft dude like myself they like the height, but plenty of 6ft dudes around. If you can be a fair bit over 6ft they REALLY like you in a big way provided you're not ugly or real thin & lanky. You undershoot your potential as such a tall guy Bill you could have shagged the whole Cheerleading Squad with that height issue women so love to your advantage.

On the other hand, if by pure chance of genetics you had ended up with a short height gene I wonder how the women would have regarded you then :-\

I think trying not to notice their sneers and mocking might have been a skill to develop.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 05:15:27 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2024, 05:56:02 PM »
Students should not be majoring in anything that does not have good job prospects upon graduation.
Parents, high school advisors, and university advisors are at fault for allowing students to take useless majors.

"I will not pay for any college degree that does not have a major in  Business, Engineering, Computers, or Health Sciences."

If funds are not fully available, then the first two years should be at a junior college.

Then, with good grades, many scholarships are available for years 3 and 4.

Graduate school is often free as there are many GTA and research assistant position available which cover all tuition and even some spending money.

I agree with this ML, you are a smart guy. When young, even mid to late teens it's a short time to really get to know the way the world works. Internet and hobby subjects are all fine but can be pursued in own time for little cost. At the end of the day the Degree courses should be viewed in a purely investment & pay off basis of what can reasonably be assured. For sure someone could study History and end up a well known History presenter on TV but how likely is that really? It's basically a very long shot. Even becoming a History Teacher is not a good likelihood and not necessarily high pay.

Most women in this world only respect one thing, money and lifestyle tends to be based in that. Even if the girl isn't money obsessed she will want a good lifestyle. To have children you need money. So why chance it on a degree that may not help in that but instead chose one that is very likely to deliver and plenty of it. It's a shame that the world is geared that way but no point in rowing against the tide so I agree entirely.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #37 on: Yesterday at 05:22:56 AM »
the fact that yur life didn't meet yur expectations isn't "society's fault"
it's yur own...

how much effort did you put into learning,(i'm not talkin education) how much did you read and how much learnin from work
what "special skills" or abilities have you developed?

you are the sum total of this knowledge, and from my perspective, what you've accumulated so far, ain't NEARLY enuff for you
one common element of ALL INCELS
is the fact that they ALL live in some weird kinda isolation bubble

you ain't ONLY got a shortage of Sterling, but a shortage of knowledge
you have to have the knowledge to KNOW the difference between Truth/BS real/unreal smart/stoopid

between the thousands of books I've read, and 50 yr work experience
I KNOW how to run my life
OK???
How about you, me lad?
why didn't you sus out as a wee lad that the pablum they was gonna feed ya will still keep ya hungry, so you gotta go seek out yur own meals

Problemya Edin

you village dwellin Englishmen ain't never had to go out and get yur own meat
you don't know how
I'm a Texas Jew Boy, a peculiar kinda Jew Boy, much, much, worse than Zelensky (whose business card I have, don't believe me? we in the same club, and we both own property next to each other in Israel)

I can take my dawg and my Winchester 22 and bag a brace of cottontails, clean em in 5 min and hand em to the mizzes
and me and my dawg will be stylin come dinner time (dawg can't eat garlic
though, he gotta have his share pre-pan before seasoning)

but you English Boyz, you don't know how to do this, yur too dependent on Sainsbury
I gets my own JOB, my own MONEY, the same way I gets them rabbits
I go GET EM
cuz them rabbits ain't gonna waltz onto the barbeque on their own

horrosho Engliski Malchick?
To Do is to be BE...
what you doin, and what are you becoming as a result?
this the direction you want?
SERIOUSLY!!!
OK, let me give you Anglos a "Jew Boy Plan"
read everything ya can about operating a charity in the UK and fund raising
including what others are doin for similar UK Ukrainian oriented charities
do a good analysis
you can prime the pump to get it started, but ya wanna line up some charity fund
raising scheme, aka "sellin cookies"
and setup a logistics pipeline between the UK and Ukraine
get a good freakin camera
and go to Ukraine and deliver supplies to old grannies....
upload to Youtube
after yur first million hits on youtube start a merchandise line

at that point, you will be having SO MUCH SEX, that I'd recommend a "stunt penis" attachment, to save wear and tear, I got me dozens of all different
kinds/signs/ and I sell LOGO space on em to advertisers for a VERY reasonable price!

What special skills would I need?

Online krimster2

« Reply #38 on: Yesterday at 07:02:35 AM »
duh world can be reduced to simple concepts...
what is it you value in a woman Trench?
how do you respond to wimmin without these features?
flip that around, and what is it that wimmin value?
and how do THEY respond to dewds without these features...
ok, easy peasy to understand, when I break it down fer ya

what wimmin want is an "effective" male
one who can cary their burdens without complaint and who can protect them
(yur a combination dawg and donkey!)
dewds who KNOW how to make money and LOTS of it are at the top of this list
so most valuable thing ya gotta learn me boyo, is how to make MONEY
that's actually not hard to learn, but it does involve a LOT of effort

what else to learn?
there are ways of drawing female attention that turbo-boosts yur attractivenes
but they to involve work

art and music are perfect things to learn and create with that can be used as pooty tang magnets
death has 1,000 doors to let out life
but life has a 1,000 doors to let in Pooty Tang
and you ain't EVER tried to learn how to open any of em
instead you cryin, "I ain't gettin NO POOTY TANG WAAAAAAA"
don't be cryin
be doin

as ye sow, so shall ye reap
you must plant and grow yur own future Trench

you and Bee Farmer need a kinda 'awakening' to emerge from yur life long slumber spent in isolation
if yur life had a reset button, I'd push it right NOW, if I were you guys, but that's probably too much effort to
so no, go back to sleep, one day the nightmare will all be over, it's ok...there...there...
zzzzzzz

Trench,
bottom line, as you currently are, you could never be some woman's dawg&donkey and take care of her problems
instead you'd just become another problem to them
and they sense that, wimmin are very CLEVER when it comes to lookin out for themselves
you have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting

you can either take that lying down, or get up and do something about it
what's it gonna be?

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 07:43:55 AM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #39 on: Yesterday at 08:59:03 AM »
Students should not be majoring in anything that does not have good job prospects
upon graduation.Parents, high school advisors, and university advisors are at fault
for allowing students to take useless majors.

"I will not pay for any college degree that does not have a major in  Business,
Engineering, Computers, or Health Sciences."

If funds are not fully available, then the first two years should be at a junior
college.Then, with good grades, many scholarships are available for years 3 and 4.

Graduate school is often free as there are many GTA and research assistant position
available which cover all tuition and even some spending money.

I would support almost all trade schools. If you want to be a welder, plumber,
electrician, diesel mechanic, etc.

If you want to study French Art History then go into the service and pay for it
with the GI bill. By the time you have been in the military for 4 years, you will
have learned what it's like to live on low wages (and how much it sucks). It's
highly doubtful you will spend 4 more years studying and going into debt to
pursue a career that doesn't pay triple (or more) than you would make as a
supply clerk in the Air Force. 

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
If you want to make excuses, or complain, do it to someone else
« Reply #40 on: Yesterday at 09:12:28 AM »
Quotes the 6' 7" Basketball Jock ;D
Boo-hoo, sob, whine, woe is me, I want my Mommy, it's everybody else's fault that
I am too lazy to fix anything about myself, it's everybody else's fault that
I am too lazy to fix anything about myself, Boo-hoo, sob, whine, woe is me,
Boo-hoo, sob, whine, woe is me, Boo-hoo, sob, whine, woe is me,

I told you what to do.
If you are an incel, or shy, or not as confident as I am, you should
work on yourself, hit the gym 5-6 times per week, learn some Russian
while you are on the treadmill AND join toastmasters.

If you want to make excuses, or complain, do it to someone else, somewhere
else.

"It is wise to direct your anger towards problems - not people; to focus your
energies on answers - not excuses." William Arthur Ward

If you want to make excuses, or complain, do it to someone else, somewhere
else.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 09:14:09 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #41 on: Yesterday at 10:15:45 AM »

I would support almost all trade schools. If you want to be a welder, plumber,
electrician, diesel mechanic, etc

If you want to study French Art History then go into the service and pay for it
with the GI bill. By the time you have been in the military for 4 years, you will
have learned what it's like to live on low wages (and how much it sucks). It's
highly doubtful you will spend 4 more years studying and going into debt to
pursue a career that doesn't pay triple (or more) than you would make as a
supply clerk in the Air Force.

Why on earth would you support that? I wouldn't, trades are usually a bad option, they usually confine you to being a member of the working class, if self employed they are usually typical working class businesses.

Many people get the wrong idea about trades and have the rose tinted specs on.

They see a dude rolling around in his own brightly coloured van and think he's doing well for himself, but, it's the outward show that makes it look that way. Under all of that, the van costs money to buy, sign write, maintain, insure, run and replace. There is then the materials to buy for the job, possibly advertising costs, there is then money spent running around to quote for jobs you may not get, then money spent going to the job. After all of that the customer has in their mind to go for the cheapest decent enough guy and it's a race to the bottom to provide the lowest quote. Odds are you are only going to be able to do so hang jobs a week and any spare time is sitting around waiting for the phone to ring where you are earning nothing. Then there is tax, in the UK the trades are probably the most heavily scrutinized by the taxman, if I wanted to avoid paying tax a trade would be the last place I would chose, the taxman has a real obsession about going after them.

Then there's the job itself. Employers will want an Electrician, Plumber/Heating Engineer to do the job real fast. Think doing high level electrical work in a big tower block/office block is easy and at a fast pace, think again, it's one ordeal I would not want, it's real difficult to do that work fast and you can't stuff it up. Self Employed can usually work at an easier pace but the person won't want you living in their home. That's not easy work either, trying to route around pipes, wires, etc or having to pull them out of walls and make good is no joy, it's often awkward, time consuming & messy. Often extra work is needed and that tends to cost, the customer will be unhappy paying more or you'll have to foot the cost. It's all too easy to underquote for work and end up doing a lot more work than you thought if might be and a lot less profit per time worked - i.e the job ends up going on far longer, that happens a lot in the trades for most trades.

The easiest trade going is probably painting, less to learn, easier work, more pleasant possibly more satisfying. It can pay well but getting enough work in can be an issue and sone have other jobs alongside. Trades such as Electrician & Heating Engineer take a lot of learning and good money normally only comes in towards the end of a career unless you get lucky. The main thing is, is that it's no walk in the park, people see the trades as some way you can make good money but the reality is different. I've had family members who were trained Electricians and done plumbing work and its far from being a dream, they did ok enough but if I had a son I wouldn't be recommending trades to them, better to spend brain power in stuff like the financial services like ML suggests, payback is likely to be way better.

In addition many girls don't like guys who are dirty looking these days, can be as little as a grubby looking finger. Not all stuff comes off easy and so having a further negative that will turn off women is not a good thing. Some smart looking dude in a suit that knows the ins & outs of the financial world is probably going to do better and be more attractive to a girl kind of as Krim suggests I guess. Perhaps I should get into the financial service sector :-\

Online krimster2

« Reply #42 on: Yesterday at 11:30:41 AM »
Trench, I should take a picture of the mansion my neighbor lives in and send it to you
he OWNS his own plumbing company, he's a high school graduate....his other neighbor is a dcotor...yrs ago all their kids played together in the pool with my daughters...
having a pool full of bikini clad high school girls NEVER bothered me in the least...

Russian wimmin fall down on their knees and worship men who can "fix stuff" cuz EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING is phuqued up in Russia/Ukraine
so you a plumber, electrician, etc, you already a "leg up" on "Yuppies"

and it's SO freakin EZ to take these kinda skillz and make money with it
HVAC repair/customization/installation, plumbing, electrical
plus you have the skills to make stuff and sell that to

for example, you an auto-electric technician
you can learn how to rebuilt junk alternators for rare and exotic cars you find in junk yards and resell them online
or turn any old junk alternator into an electrical generator and sell that

you never learned how to make or sell stuff
or how to leverage yur own knowledge and skillz into ideas and actions to make money

golly, seriously, a guy with some kinda art/architecture history degree can't figure out some way to leverage that into money makin in the freakin UK????? LOL!!!!!!!
Blimey! the British are obsessed with their past, cuz they sure as phuque don't wanna think about the future

the British History/Antiques market is vast
and you can't figure out ANY WAY at all for you to capitilize on that????

here's yur last ditch effort to obtain pooty tang
remember the movie "Free Willy"
yeah...

get a helium balloon on a string and attach a sign that sez "Free Willy"
and tie the end of the balloon's string to yur willy and have it run it out yur zipper (use thin string in case an aggressive FAT WOMAN yanks hard on it!)
and stand on a busy corner with the ballon sign, and hope for the best

if you did this, your willy would have seen more "action" in one day, then you've had all yur life
I GUARANTEE THIS or I will refund 100% the cost of this advice
y'know, normally I wouldn't do this, but in yur case, I'll refund 300% the purchase price of this advice should it fail!!!

I know ya'll probably think this dumb
but if Trench went to Kyiv, and stood on a street corner with a big sign that says
"I'm an Incel, Please Help" in English/Ukrainian
he'd actually get nibbles

how do I know?
cuz I've witnessed this kinda stuff ACTUALLY HAPPEN there!!!
and sat there AMAZED when it did!!

all you incels are just gonna keep singin, "The Seed Spiillin Blues"
IMHO, yur all just so used to that...yur not motivated...

j'accuse
you be like, "yeah, I'm gonna get motivated and have a plan"...but first "a little porn surfin"
20 minutes later, forgets all about gettin motivated and havin a plan...
CONVINCE ME, I'm wrong...
ya can't, cuz I'm NOT

if Willy Wonka becomes Willy Wanker, he ain't gonna get NO CANDY MAN!!!

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 03:29:27 PM by krimster2 »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway
« Reply #43 on: Yesterday at 01:30:26 PM »
Why on earth would you support that? I wouldn't, trades are usually a bad option, they
usually confine you to being a member of the working class, if self employed they are
usually typical working class businesses.

Blah, blah, blah, pulling stuff out my @ss that I have no clue about. Blah, blah, pulling stuff out my @ss that I have no clue about. Blah, blah, pulling stuff out my @ss that I have no clue about. Blah, blah, pulling stuff out my @ss that I have no clue about. Blah, blah, pulling stuff out my @ss that I have no clue about.

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

I don't know a single self employed plumber who makes less than $150K per year.
I know several that double or triple that amount. It takes 4 years of work experience
to become a journeyman. A journeyman worker bee plumber in Austin makes about
$80K working 40 hours per week.  You clearly do not know what you are talking about.

You should not post when are totally clueless on a subject.

Trench I want you to start a new thread writing what you think about repairing satellites
in space. In the next post same thread I want you to start writing about the math involved
in predicting orbital decay of those repaired satellites. Next post same thread I want you to
write about your theories for poor men who want to seduce supermodels.

You should not post when you are totally clueless on a subject.
You are so annoying!

Was Moby an idiot savant about you?
I have far better uses of my time. I could go into the other room
and play with my son or kiss my wife on the back of the neck.

I am going to do both.
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway
« Reply #44 on: Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM »
I don't know a single self employed plumber who makes less than $150K per year.
I know several that double or triple that amount. It takes 4 years of work experience
to become a journeyman. A journeyman worker bee plumber in Austin makes about
$80K working 40 hours per week.  You clearly do not know what you are talking about.

You should not post when are totally clueless on a subject.

Trench I want you to start a new thread writing what you think about repairing satellites
in space. In the next post same thread I want you to start writing about the math involved
in predicting orbital decay of those repaired satellites. Next post same thread I want you to
write about your theories for poor men who want to seduce supermodels.

You should not post when you are totally clueless on a subject.
You are so annoying!

Was Moby an idiot savant about you?
I have far better uses of my time. I could go into the other room
and play with my son or kiss my wife on the back of the neck.

I am going to do both.

Then the US must be a very different place to the UK. I know you could get more money over there, but that much!!!

What a shame I don't have US citizenship and no way to get it, or likely a work visa. I would be over there in a great hurry, work a few years then retire back to the UK & buy a holiday home somewhere warm in the winter. Literally $150k is like stockbroker/celebrity money over here, even $80k is very good money, way above average. To hell with it, it would be worth me coming over and staying over illegally! No Immigration guys are going to be looking for white dudes, so long as I keep my nose clean and stay under the radar I would unlikely be picked up. If you had told me this when first coming on here I would be sorted money wise now lol.

So what's the deal, why do much money? I don't get it! I can do plumbing at the moment, any idiot can stick bits of copper pipe together. Gas Engineer takes a lot more brains and skill if you are including that in Plumbing but that's still way better money than a Gas Engineer would get here.

I don't really get why everyone isn't becoming plumbers out there, if the money is so good there, but apparently pretty poor in the US army by some guy's reckoning on here (supplies clerk, etc). Why aren't loads of people wanting to stick bits of pipe together???

Along my road in Wales there is an Electrician guy, nice brightly painted van advertising his services. A pain as the bulky vehicle takes up a lot of roadside parking space. However, my main thought is, 'why is this Electrician guy working here if the get paid soooo well?' The house price ceiling for the road is probably currently around £150k. So he should be able to afford a lot bigger and better house, at least with some space around it rather than slapped right next to each other.

In the UK the answer usually is, if word gets out that there is money in something then everyone is there. Then there is no longer money in it. Supply swamps demand and people can't charge good money, it becomes a race to the bottom on what you can charge as people play your competitors off against you.

So why so much money for a plumber in the US?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #45 on: Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM »
This site gives a little lower average pay estimate for your standard Plumber in the US:

http://www.glassdoor.co.in/Salaries/us-plumber-salary-SRCH_IL.0,2_IN1_KO3,10.htm#:~:text=Plumber Salaries,-Updated 5 Mar&text=The average salary for Plumber,a range from %242%2C410 - %244%2C498.

So about between $45k - $75k, depends on living costs, still quite good but if self employed then the cost of van, etc off that possibly. Depending on where and how buildings are constructed (i.e access) the difficulty of the work may vary.

In the UK the average estimate for a self employed plumber starting off is around £28k or so. However, getting established is another matter, good reviews are needed on check a trade to get into it. A case of few if anyone wants to hire someone with no previous customers. So that cliff face might be too steep for sone to get over. Same thing with running costs. Most jobs will likely be difficult for access in the UK as nearly all buildings have stuff hidden under floors and in walls.

In my present job I could earn a good £30k or so by doubling my shifts. About a 58 hour week. My guess is when all is said and done the plumber won't be working a lot less hours but working harder. Add in journey times to the job and back, to pick up supplies at the trade places, and the job taking longer than expected. When a family member had some plumbing work done recently he took longer than thought, spaced over a 2-3 days or so.

Both cases tax would be taken off, of course.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #46 on: Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM »
Here's a forum site about getting into the Plumbing trade:

http://www.quora.com/What-are-the-pros-and-cons-of-being-a-plumber-in-the-United-States

A lot of US reviewers on there and a few from the UK, many from Plumbers.

The reviews generally emphasize back pain & contorted positions. I can verify that from the plumbing stuff I've done.

Pay can be reasonably good but many say you're unlikely to become wealthy.

Pay varies, the top end is big that common, possibly in pricey cities to live like London.

One US guy commented that his local college was axing it's plumbing course due to lack of any interest. Apparently Plumbers in the US are retiring faster than Youngsters are entering the trade. Must be a reason for this I am guessing.

My favourite comment from a UK Plumber guy was:

Cons: Hearing stuck up people telling their children “you need to study hard and do well at school if you don’t want to end up like him”

Lol  :ROFL:

I think that's the thing, like a lot of trades both sides of the pond it's likely a pussy killer. Women always start pigeon holing guys to what they think their status is in life by their job, a blue collar job like Plumbing will land you in a bottom pigeon hole, without the woman stopping to ask how wealthy you are they'll write you off. Even if you told them they have probably made up their mind by then it won't believe you, their status ranking order firmly fixed in their mind. On top of that is the usual dirt and grime that comes with the trades that will condemn and young guy to a life of celibacy. No wonder why they are running away in their drives, what young heterosexual guy wants to strike himself out with the women from the get go! Right at the beginning of his life in his late teens when most women are at their hottest!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Then the US must be a very different place to the UK. I know you could get more money over there, but that much!!!

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

So why so much money for a plumber in the US?

Supply and demand

The reason that UK salaries are 50-60% less is that you want the government
to do all sorts of things for you. Or you allow the government to force businesses
to do things for you. Look at your price for petrol and it's the same story.

If you want higher wages tell the government to stay out of your life and tell them
to leave businesses alone. If you move to where the money is, you will make more
money. I don't want to read your excuses why you don't want to do this.
I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care, I don't care! 

http://www.reed.co.uk/average-salary/average-plumber-salary-in-woodstock-oxfordshire
http://www.reed.co.uk/average-salary/average-plumber-salary-in-tonbridge
http://www.reed.co.uk/average-salary/average-plumber-salary-in-epsom

FSUW don't do vague

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
What to do
« Reply #48 on: Today at 09:37:41 AM »
I think that's the thing, like a lot of trades both sides of the pond it's likely a pussy killer.

Stay on topic.

Your question was why would I support a child entering the trades, I answered.
I didn't tell you to do it. I don't tell my kids to do stuff for the pussy you ______
(enter polite word for moron here).

If the guy is a brainiac and loves school then he should go in for one of the Stem fields.
Science, technology, engineering, and math OR a non Stem field like business. If he isn't
a brainiac or doesn't care for school then the trades and/or the military is the way to go.
« Last Edit: Today at 09:41:17 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Online krimster2

« Reply #49 on: Today at 09:47:10 AM »
find a bizness whose product consists of "parts" and "labor" and you supply the labor., like plumbing..
become a distrbutor/installer/repairer for these products like hot water heaters
"rule of thumb" each sale is half product and half labor, and you get a % on product sales as well

when I was in college, I worked as a roofer, plumber/electrician's helper...
and had my own interior/exterior house painting business which is probably the easiest and least expensive business to setup for you
I did everything brush and roller (and my arms/abs were 'rippled'), today I can airspray and be ten times as fast as I was and have a smoother finnish, and the colors, WOW!
I wonder if some kinda antiquity expert might come up with kinda interesting designs for interior spaces
that a painter could implement on a unique custom basis and advertise and promote this bizness in the Midlands

but what I REALLY WONDER...
is WHO?
WHO wrote the book of LOVE?

« Last Edit: Today at 10:26:27 AM by krimster2 »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1868
Total: 1879

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM