It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: For Bruno  (Read 5432 times)

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
For Bruno
« on: March 21, 2005, 11:47:12 AM »
Bruno, we want to say Big Thank You for your interview - we are sure it will be very helpful and interesting to our girls-readers. And we hope we will cooperate more in a future! Can we post it also on English site?

Offline Bruno

For Bruno
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 12:41:29 PM »
You can make what you wish :D... but don't forget, it is only my personal meaning... and i have not use a lot of time for more long and better nuanced reply... with the problem of hard disk previous week :(...

But strange place for so post... in the Products/Services Exchange :shock:... a PM was more easy... and why only me... what about the other owner of marriage site present on these forum like Jack, Kevin, Marc, ... i remember the words : "we will make the serie of interviews with owners of online dating industry from both part russian and western"... i am the amateur site, Jack is more professional, Marc is a full service, Kevin make in the social ( help orphan )... only here, you have a big choice in different way for the marriage business...

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
  • Trips: None (yet)
For Bruno
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2005, 08:40:17 PM »
Quote from: Bruno
You can make what you wish :D... but don't forget, it is only my personal meaning... and i have not use a lot of time for more long and better nuanced reply... with the problem of hard disk previous week :(...

But strange place for so post... in the Products/Services Exchange :shock:... a PM was more easy... and why only me... what about the other owner of marriage site present on these forum like Jack, Kevin, Marc, ... i remember the words : "we will make the serie of interviews with owners of online dating industry from both part russian and western"... i am the amateur site, Jack is more professional, Marc is a full service, Kevin make in the social ( help orphan )... only here, you have a big choice in different way for the marriage business...

We are open for every opinion... But seems you only one owner who agreed to reply us... As for Marc he offered us to phone him (I can understand his problem, but then I have our problem: I am very bad in oral english and that is too expansive to make inteview via International phone call)

as for Jack and Kavin they didn't reply my PMs, so

But dear, Bruno, I suppose they are not only owners agencies and sites with RW on the Net? Now we do some interviews with russian owners

And thenk you very much co-operation
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didn’t speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline Bruno

For Bruno
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2005, 11:00:20 PM »
Kvinna, you need understand the other owner... they run business and be associate with the webmaster from antidate.org is not a very good publicity in the eyes of western man... they don't wish loose a customer... it is a normal reaction...

Me, i am not afraid, i have nothing to loose because i am not a business...

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
For Bruno
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2005, 08:44:54 AM »
Kvinna, you need understand the other owner... they run business and be associate with the webmaster from antidate.org is not a very good publicity in the eyes of western man... they don't wish loose a customer... it is a normal reaction...

Me, i am not afraid, i have nothing to loose because i am not a business...

They will lose women if they will not talk to them openly and directly
When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist. When they came for the Jews, I didn’t speak up, because I wasn't a Jew. When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

Offline Bruno

For Bruno
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2005, 09:59:12 AM »
Yes, maybe they go loose a few good woman... maybe 1%... but they are man who pay the bill... and one client is maybe several thousand $$$ :?

Offline Fiorella

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
For Bruno
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2005, 10:12:37 AM »
this interview is not for antidate - it is for Lilla villa.

By the way, Bruno, do you know details about that italian agency that's owners was arrested for making sextours to Brazil?

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
For Bruno
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2005, 10:27:19 AM »
Yes, maybe they go loose a few good woman... maybe 1%... but they are man who pay the bill... and one client is maybe several thousand $$$ :?

good deal, so russian brides agencies and sites without russian women... what are they going to get money for?

Offline Bruno

For Bruno
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2005, 10:48:48 AM »

[line]
this interview is not for antidate - it is for Lilla villa.
[line]

Yes, i know it... but several people associate Fiorella from the woman magazine with Kvinna from antidate.org... and they associate antidate.org with a site where russian woman list man in black list...

It is fast association... but client of agency can make the same and go away from agency...

[line]
good deal, so russian brides agencies and sites without russian women... what are they going to get money for?
[line]

Be realistic... how much % of woman go read your site... and only use the service of people who have reply to your interview... it is the same problem with RWD... a great and succesfull forum... but how much % of the people involved in the process use so forum... both men and women begin use so forum AFTER they have know some problem...

For myself, i send all people who contact me for help to RWD first... i advice them to read all first... and only after, i accept her them personaly... a great way for educate men and spare me a lot of work ;)

[line]
By the way, Bruno, do you know details about that italian agency that's owners was arrested for making sextours to Brazil?

[line]

No, i don't know these story... i have already read several bad story... if you need some detail about this case, i can maybe make some search for you... 

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
For Bruno
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2005, 11:05:57 AM »
Be realistic... how much % of woman go read your site... and only use the service of people who have reply to your interview... it is the same problem with RWD... a great and succesfull forum... but how much % of the people involved in the process use so forum... both men and women begin use so forum AFTER they have know some problem...

OK not so much yet, because we have changed host as you know... every day about 300 hosts on antidate + we are quoted on such portals as well.com.ru + 3032 members of subscribe "Western man Black list" with some our materials. LillaVilla is quoted even better than antidate I dare say. So you see, we can live without 3 owners

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
For Bruno
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2005, 01:14:50 PM »
as for Jack and Kavin they didn't reply my PMs, so

Kvinna, I think I have replied to every PM I have received. I still have to answer one or two from the past two days but none of those PM's are from you.

Kvinna, may I ask when you sent me this PM?  Please send this PM again. I have no idea as to what you are discussing with Bruno. Would like to see what you are referring to and hope you will resend the previous PM you sent me.

Kavin (Kevin), did you receive Kvinna's PM?

Offline Kevin

For Bruno
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2005, 04:58:25 PM »
[user=184]Kvinna[/user]

I don't have any PM from you either? If you need to email me dirrectly send it to kevin@khersongirls.com

thanks

Kevin

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
For Bruno
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2005, 05:24:17 PM »
hummm, Kavin you didn't receive Kvinna's Private Message that she said she sent you, I didn't receive the Private Message Kvinna said she sent me.

Bruno, on that list that you and Kvinna are discussing these bad agencies, let the ladies know we would have glady answered Kvinna's questions if she had of sent them to us.

Guess Kvinna has been smoking some of that Moscow homegrown.

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
For Bruno
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2005, 07:58:35 PM »
Quote from: Jack
Guess Kvinna has been smoking some of that Moscow homegrown.

As I said already I have send 4 PMs at the same day... Bruno answer my question, Marc told he prefers to answer by phone, and I understand his point, you didn't reply

Of course I would re-send you our questions, if you stop to make such strange stetments like this in quote.

Offline Bruno

For Bruno
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2005, 08:24:04 PM »
Bruno, on that list that you and Kvinna are discussing these bad agencies, let the ladies know we would have glady answered Kvinna's questions if she had of sent them to us.

Hello Jack, it not about bad agency :D... the question was more about the future of the marriage business :shock:...

Maybe for the peace in the house, the best is too publish each question i have receive :P

1. the difference of this process at 1996 and at this time? (you wrote that time it was more clean, what do you meant? and what does "dirty things" meant that is going on now?)

2. why did you run your second service now as we can see a lot of other dating services with russian brides in the Net?

3. can we really trust these lists of good and bad diting sites and agencies which are so popular among westerners? and can these lists really have influence on popularuty of dating sites?

4. which sites with RW do you think are more suitable now for Westerners and for Russian women? what is good there? (please here we would want you to point few concret sites with your comments)

5. what main mistakes of the most of such sites and agencies can you point?

Now something about RW into dating process

6. What is RW into dating process? what do you expect from us as your costumers?

7. RW in 1996 and RW in 2005 into dating process have you noticed some defferences? how ready our women to use online dating services with russian brides now? and do the demand for this services change for this time (if it do, please tell how?) Are Russian Women ready to pay for dating services?

8. How did the demand for russian women change since 1996? and how did the demand for western men change&

9. is there some future of these Russian brides online service? (I ask you because as I can see a lot of our women after a while try avoiding these RW services).

10. Do RW have some chances on International dating sites? What can you advise to RW to macsimize their afford to search for Western husbands?

Offline Bruno

For Bruno
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2005, 11:50:20 PM »
Yep guys... i have forget a detail... 1996 was the first time i have start a marriage site... replace it with the first time YOU have start so marriage agency...

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
For Bruno
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2005, 04:06:24 AM »
you didn't reply

Kvinna, it's not that I did not reply, I never received your Private Message. And by some strange coincidence, neither did Kavin. So before you start saying that Jack and Kavin did not reply, please send us the information. But then again maybe you would not like the results of the replies or they would not fit well with the picture you were trying to paint. I know you would not want to mis-lead the other ladies, much as you did when you told everyone that Absolute Agency and Bride Ru, two sites you found to be disgusting, were American or western owned when in truth the were FSU owned.

Offline Bruno

For Bruno
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2005, 07:42:00 AM »

Jack, the site is not antidate.org but http://www.lillavilla.com/journal/index.php , a magazine... Fiorella have translate and publish the interview... She don't say something about you or Kevin or Marc... And it is nothing bad over other agency... it is only about the evolution of the marriage business ... it is not a link to one site, no a name of agency... the only two service cited are ICQ and MSN...

Maybe you can take a look at what i have write at http://www.lillavilla.com/journal/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=144&Itemid=64 ... it is not far from my meaning here on RWD... maybe a little more moderate in the interview...

Offline Kvinna

• Alt Forum
For Bruno
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2005, 11:16:34 AM »
you didn't reply

Kvinna, it's not that I did not reply, I never received your Private Message. And by some strange coincidence, neither did Kavin. So before you start saying that Jack and Kavin did not reply, please send us the information. But then again maybe you would not like the results of the replies or they would not fit well with the picture you were trying to paint. I know you would not want to mis-lead the other ladies, much as you did when you told everyone that Absolute Agency and Bride Ru, two sites you found to be disgusting, were American or western owned when in truth the were FSU owned.

oK I was mistaken - homo sum - but can you claim you were never mistaken? So what?

if you want to keep fighting against me or antidate. org you can go on... I have no time for this now. But I suppose for you will be better to start some dialog with russian women

now to Bruno, LillaVilla and antidate are two part of one project - it is portal for women of FSU who is involved in online dating processe, so please don't try to lessen meaning of antidate, as I said this forum about hazards and risk of online dating which very important for our women. At least you have antiscam.net and a lot of other sites when you blacklist "bad" women, why do you mind that our women have the same opportunity with "bad" men?

Offline Bruno

For Bruno
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2005, 11:52:36 AM »

[line]
now to Bruno, LillaVilla and antidate are two part of one project - it is portal for women of FSU who is involved in online dating processe, so please don't try to lessen meaning of antidate, as I said this forum about hazards and risk of online dating which very important for our women. At least you have antiscam.net and a lot of other sites when you blacklist "bad" women, why do you mind that our women have the same opportunity with "bad" men?
[line]

About LillaVilla, i know it because of Fiorella... and from what i have listen for her, and confirm by my ready... LillaVilla is a magazine...

And antidate is a forum... it is more that only a black list... several post are about other thema... not only about black list...

And of course, i find good to have a black list of man... you have bad people everywhere...

What i don't understandt, it is the reaction of each side... what about work together, both woman and man for clean the sector... we have know the best example with the topic "scammer from moscow"... everybody have work together both man and woman... and the result now is that the woman "seem" clean and the man seem to be the "scammer"...

I am a western man but i try to stay neutral in the process... sometime, i am on the side of RW, sometime on the side of WM ( western man )... Everybody of us are needed, why begin fight together...

If nobody agree with me, it don't care... it is my european spirit... we can use a lot of time, very long time to negociate for find the best solution, we don't like fight together... Maybe it is coming from the device of my country : "l'union fait la force"... i feel me push by two block... don't worry, it is usual for european people...

Offline Admin

• Administrator
For Bruno
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2005, 05:15:50 PM »
What i don't understandt, it is the reaction of each side... what about work together, both woman and man for clean the sector... we have know the best example with the topic "scammer from moscow"... everybody have work together both man and woman... and the result now is that the woman "seem" clean and the man seem to be the "scammer"...

I am a western man but i try to stay neutral in the process... sometime, i am on the side of RW, sometime on the side of WM ( western man )... Everybody of us are needed, why begin fight together...

If nobody agree with me, it don't care... it is my european spirit... we can use a lot of time, very long time to negociate for find the best solution, we don't like fight together... Maybe it is coming from the device of my country : "l'union fait la force"... i feel me push by two block... don't worry, it is usual for european people...

Bruno,

I absolutely agree with you. It would be FAR better if the agencies involved in this process would work together to clean up ALL the scamming - on both sides.

Bottom line is that scamming men AND scamming women BOTH create problems for those people who are sincere and interested in finding a life-partner.

Maybe we can create some momentum here by identifying some like-minded people who are concerned about the future of international dating, and will be willing to work together to find solutions to the problems.

- Dan

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541537
Total Topics: 20869
Most Online Today: 1799