It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Not just Ukrainian girls at it!  (Read 3302 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Not just Ukrainian girls at it!
« on: December 04, 2018, 01:40:43 PM »
Looking on f-dating just now I clicked around on a few of the profiles on the front page out of interest. Girls were from various countries but one young girl a 25 yr old from Italy looked pretty so I clicked on her just to see what her other photos looked like just out of amusement. Well it turns out looking for a guy up to 45 yrs old. Well I know the economy is not great out there at the moment but didn't think it would create a Ukraine type of dating situation. I expect of course (assuming it is a legit profile) like a lot of young girls she wants a guy who is going to spend a few quid on her. Check it out and see what you guys think:

http://fdating.com/profile?id=3480379;
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Jamesukjames

Re: Not just Ukrainian girls at it!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 01:56:38 PM »
Lots of photoshop and no written profile.  Avoid

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 02:37:11 PM »
What?   You mean Susan Boyle doesn't look like this?

Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 02:46:34 PM »
Lots of photoshop and no written profile.  Avoid

Might be airbrushing or could be pretty girl with a lot of make up. Many legit girls don't do written statements also.

Girl has several photos so is probably not a fake profile of a model unless they found several phots of her day on Facebook, Instagram, etc.

Could go either way, if I emailed her I might find out more. Sometimes even suspect profiles of girls that look too immaculate can surprisingly turn out to be real.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Davo2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 03:01:44 PM »
Trench, if you're chasing girls that look like that, here's a reality check..... She looks like my ex wife.

Bring her back to the UK and she will be hit on and have guys flirting with her every day. At work, gym, supermarket and it won't stop when she's older. Guys would chat her up while she was waiting to pick our kids up from school.

If she's loyal she probably won't tell you the extent of interest in her to protect your feelings, if she's not (like my ex), she'll hide it also for the obvious reasons.

You need an incredible amount of trust to date or marry a stunningly attractive women, because she's going to be presented with a lot of temptation.  Look for strong morals and empathy first and then attractiveness.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 03:11:34 PM by Davo2 »

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 03:06:27 PM »
Why the negativity that's the fun of FSU women even your married mates make themselves idiots over your girl and I've never had an FSU woman cheat on me.  My UK ex wife on the other hand will probably be buried in a Y shape coffin.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2018, 03:12:07 PM »
Trench, if you're chasing girls that look like that, here's a reality check..... She looks like my ex wife.

Bring her back to the UK and she will be hit on and have guys flirting with her every day. At work, gym, supermarket and it won't stop when she's older. Guys would chat her up while she was waiting to pick our kids up from school.

If she's loyal she probably won't tell you the extent of interest in her to protect your feelings, if she's not (like my ex), she'll hide it also for the obvious reasons.

You need an incredible amount of trust to date or marry a stunningly attractive women. Look for strong morals and empathy first and then attractiveness.

That wont be a problem, Trenchi wont let her go out anyway, it will be a chain from the kitchen to the bedroom and a lock she cant pick
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Davo2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 03:17:03 PM »
Why the negativity that's the fun of FSU women even your married mates make themselves idiots over your girl and I've never had an FSU woman cheat on me.  My UK ex wife on the other hand will probably be buried in a Y shape coffin.

I'm the first to realise they are most probably more loyal than the women I've been with here and I'm not having a go at Trench. He's said many times he worries that they will leave him for someone else, I'm just giving him an idea of what it's  going to be like even if she only has eyes for him.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 03:18:56 PM by Davo2 »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2018, 04:08:39 PM »

You need an incredible amount of trust to date or marry a stunningly attractive women, because she's going to be presented with a lot of temptation.  Look for strong morals and empathy first and then attractiveness.

Exactly! THAT'S the problem! The girl I was with last year from Kherson was around the same sort of mark as the girl shown here. She was 25 also at the time. Members here think I'm distrustful & paranoid, insecure. Maybe I should have put up a pic of a girl like this at the time as when I said the girl was around a 9 or so I don't think most really realised that she was this sort of level.

I know taking such a girl back to the UK she would be hit on by other guys quite frequently. There were slight issues between us already and I couldn't really be sure how sincere she was. Now I'm not stupid, I know I'm no Brad Pitt, I know other guys who are nearer her age who she  might find more attractive and are way better socially than me would probably take a girl like this away from me quickly!

Since then I have tried to go for more 6-8ish though at the same time I tend to be drawn to the more tarty girl as that what turns me on more. Of course some less attractive looking girls I can feel the chemistry for but the almost too attractive girl I can sometimes find difficult to ignore. But yes that's the situation that I am dealing with.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2018, 04:24:59 PM »
This girl for example is I guess around a 7-8 so still pretty high but maybe more realistic. Haven't contacted her just picked her as an example of the type of girl I've been looking towards over the past year. Lovely pair of legs on her on her though ;D

http://fdating.com/profile?id=3486426;
« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 04:28:16 PM by Trenchcoat »

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2018, 05:44:44 PM »
Trench mate you are full of insecurity and you must project it like a red flashing light .  Why are you on here asking guys to pick your dates.  Being insecure is such a turn off to women as is objectifying them.  Underneath that attractive outer layer you should be seaking an attractive person.  All the FSU girls I have dated have loved putting guys down who approach them because they are in a relationship.  If you chill are nice to her and give her a nice home and help out equally you will have a great life.  As an experienced guy I can tell you the slutty looking acting ones are the worst between the sheets it's the loving friendly ones that are the rocket ships.  I'm only replying to you because maybe it might help someone else reading this thread

Offline Jamesukjames

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2018, 05:52:01 PM »
As to that latest profile.  If I was you I'd stop fooling around contact her and meet  her .  Ps don't worry about the studio photos many women in belarus in particular have them done

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2018, 10:53:56 AM »
As to that latest profile.  If I was you I'd stop fooling around contact her and meet  her .  Ps don't worry about the studio photos many women in belarus in particular have them done

I'm fine with studio photos though I prefer decent  non pro photos with a bit of thought/effort made on them. The non pro photos tend to tell me a lot more about how the girl naturally looks day to day and other information.

After I went out with the 25 yr old girl from Kherson last year I kind of made the decision to go for an older age group as I had originally intended. I kind of just just communicated with her out of interest and she came across a quite serious so thought I would just go see her. Problem with a younger girl like that is that even at 39/40 yrs old young can feel more like a sugar daddy particularly if it's on a quid pro quo basis as Krimster puts it. Now that wasn't really the position I wanted to be in, perhaps it's something that could grow on a guy over time but I think I would like to try a girl a few years older.

That said I do also find I like girls not too mature as they can be a bit too serious maybe even career like in outlook. Younger girls do have a nice vitality to them. However I think older girls may come with the advantage of having fewer options between chosen guy, other guys and wanting kids as time is ticking out for them. That's a big plus in my book as though competition at home is still around it can be a lot less present then when younger. I know dom girls in their midetails twenties onwards feel a pressing need for marriage/children in the FSU but if brought here they could well see that they could shop around and still have plenty of time to spare.

I've just been to Belarus a couple or so months ago so I'm less familar with their women than Ukrainian girls. I know they have lot more of what I call 'at work' culture. I get the impression they are quite communitive type of girls. Recently another Belarusian girl has started communicating with me. I had planned to do Kiev again with a visit many but I'm now thinking of changing that to Minsk as a first up activity for next year.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2018, 08:45:13 PM »
  A womans attractiveness level has very little to do with whether she will cheat on a man she loves.
Her character does,and of course a few other factors ,mostly regarding how she feels in her relationship, but very little to do with how pretty she is.
  You really need to start to  understand women just a little.
The first bit of that is to simply put yourself in their shoes.

If you found a woman you truly loved,and married her.
If you were hit on by 3  women at work,and 2 at the market , would you cheat on her?

If you inexplicably grew a bit more handsome, or charming,and got hit on by 5 women at work and 3 at the market ,would it truly change whether you would cheat or not?
If it did,would this not reflect far more about your character then you appearence?

Any REASONABLY attractive women that is active, in public, not in a dungeon, gets hit on at least mildly, quite regularly. Anywhere,anytime.

Staggering beauties often do not get hit on anymore often than a normal *cute* woman.
There are many reasons, but regardless the amount of attention does not equal a higher likelihood of *infidelity *

It's the silliest thing to sweat that stuff ,and beautiful confident women really arnt going to be attracted to a man with that mentality very often.

Offline Jumper

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2018, 08:54:58 PM »
TC, As far as not just Ukrainian women, at it *,
surely you haven't missed that many economically distressed areas of Asia or south america etc also are , hmm at it*?

The scenario has  been around for decades.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2018, 11:04:11 PM »
Insecure guys, like Trench need to read whats below - it is Gold

A womans attractiveness level has very little to do with whether she will cheat on a man she loves.
Her character does,and of course a few other factors ,mostly regarding how she feels in her relationship, but very little to do with how pretty she is.
  You really need to start to  understand women just a little.
The first bit of that is to simply put yourself in their shoes.

Accept that the very same features that attracted you to your lady will probably be noticed by other guys.....  Let her enjoy the attention and be glad she cares for you.

TC, you really do not understand the opposite sex and I hate 'Scouce' eyebrows... 

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1860
Total: 1871

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM