It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Hello everyone 😉  (Read 15186 times)

Offline Nataly Z

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Hello everyone 😉
« on: January 26, 2020, 04:43:50 AM »
My name is Nataly. I'm here only for two days. I'd like to know more about this forum. About what we can talk to? 😎😉
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Hello everyone 😉
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2020, 05:52:24 AM »
привет Натали
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2020, 10:36:17 AM »
Hello Nataly, why are you here for only two days? Feel free to ask any questions you want.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 10:38:23 AM »
My name is Nataly. I'm here only for two days. I'd like to know more about this forum. About what we can talk to? 😎😉

Welcome to the forum!

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline ML

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 11:08:30 AM »
Hi Natochka,  we talk about most anything under the sun here on this website.

Ask any question you would like to, and you will get 20 answers . . . 10 of which will be completely opposite from the other 10 answers.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2020, 11:09:30 AM »
Hello Nataly, why are you here for only two days? Feel free to ask any questions you want.

She meant she had only been here for 2 days; not that she would only be here for 2 days.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Gator

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2020, 01:30:00 PM »
Nataly

:welcome:

Over the years, many many women from Ukraine and Russia have graced our pages with their presence. 

Some have used it as an opportunity to improve their understanding of American/Western culture.  Some have used it  to improve their English.  Both goals are acceptable and welcome. 

Others have taught us Russian culture.  Some have given valuable advice about dating, cooking, healthcare,...A couple have developed a loving relationship with men they met here. 

You name it.  Any subject  is open and fair.   

Frankly, we need more participation by women.   

Offline LAman

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2020, 01:54:19 PM »
Nataly

Over the years, many many women from Ukraine and Russia have graced our pages with their presence. 

Some have used it as an opportunity to improve their understanding of American/Western culture.  Some have used it  to improve their English.  Both goals are acceptable and welcome. 

Others have taught us Russian culture.  Some have given valuable advice about dating, cooking, healthcare,...A couple have developed a loving relationship with men they met here. 

You name it.  Any subject  is open and fair.   

Frankly, we need more participation by women.   

Gator, are you saying that with a straight face???
Be honorable and tell this poor lady that RWD is a political forum now (80-85%) frequented by the same 15-20 members arguing about whose right or wrong.
Almost every woman who comes here is driven off the site. Who wants to hear about bitching and moaning?

Natali, you make the decision. Or you can easily go back in previous threads/female members and see.
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Online Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2020, 03:15:13 PM »
Be honorable and tell this poor lady that RWD is a political forum now (80-85%) frequented by the same 15-20 members arguing about whose right or wrong.
Almost every woman who comes here is driven off the site. Who wants to hear about bitching and moaning?

Natali, you make the decision. Or you can easily go back in previous threads/female members and see.
Yep, it does seem that way......
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline Gator

Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2020, 03:33:11 PM »

Much truth in what you say.  The question is why? 

The number of men flying to the FSU has seemingly declined immeasurably, leaving RWD to be frequented primarily by men married to FSUW, and men who have made several trips yet not cultivated an enduring relationship.  Few chase FSUW, so we turn to other subjects.     

However, if we recruit newcomers such as Nataly, other women, and few men looking to the FSU for theur dream wo,man,  the content of the daily posts at RWD would change remarkably.   

Let us all strive to be kind. 

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2020, 03:51:40 PM »
Thanks a lot for all your messages!!!! Nice to meet you!😉 I'd like to talk about everything. I still don't know how can I add some photos here. I made size as it's written here, not more then 800,even less, but still it's impossible. I'll be grateful to you for any help😉😀
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2020, 03:53:26 PM »
I couldn't do it in my profile, but I can do it here😁
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2020, 04:03:54 PM »

Hello Nataly       I hope you have a thick skin, there are a lot of critics in this crowd.
My advise.......ignore them.
Two questions, are you single, married, or in a relationship? and how old are you?
Do not be surprised, whatever your age, at least two will say you are too old, another too young, and the rest will think you are okay (but they won't tell you). ;D
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline SANDRO43

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2020, 04:42:54 PM »
I couldn't do it in my profile, but I can do it here😁
I fixed it for you ;).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Gator

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2020, 06:36:17 PM »
Red dress and a large black hat make a statement.  I commend you for not being shy.     

Besides all the physical questions mentioned by Grumpy, many men attach value to education and profession, so some basic info there would help. 

I have only one question:  Are you a whisky drinking woman?   ;D 

Offline LAman

« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2020, 06:47:25 PM »
Much truth in what you say.  The question is why? 

The number of men flying to the FSU has seemingly declined immeasurably, leaving RWD to be frequented primarily by men married to FSUW, and men who have made several trips yet not cultivated an enduring relationship.  Few chase FSUW, so we turn to other subjects.     

However, if we recruit newcomers such as Nataly, other women, and few men looking to the FSU for theur dream wo,man,  the content of the daily posts at RWD would change remarkably.   

Let us all strive to be kind.

Did you ever consider that anyone new you comes to this forum as a guest sees what goes on here? Let alone anyone who actually registers on this site. Doesn't take very long to see there is little talk about Russian women or relationships. The very few threads I have seen, the OP is ridiculed for his thoughts or behavior. So why would anyone stick around?

I still think many men go to FSU, I see them all the time in my travels...very easy to spot. I think before it was more obvious since the  internet cafes were frequented by many.

RWD is just a catch all for whatever topic any member wants to bring up.
Does anyone see every thread is a 'Anything Goes' or 'Odds and Ends' or 'Russian Front Discussion' (ie politics)

Sorry Natali for taking away from your thread.
BTW- Welcome!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

Offline BillyB

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2020, 07:31:09 PM »

Nataly, I looked at your profile and it said your location is in Ukraine but your spouses country is Russia. What city do you live in and are you married?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2020, 07:15:03 AM »
Hi everyone 👋

I don't drink, maybe very rarely wine or rum with Co)))). I was born and live in Ukraine, maybe the system here is mistaken 😂. I've never been to Russia before😊.
Life is beautiful!!!😉

Offline msmob

« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2020, 07:31:41 AM »
Hello Nataly !

Welcome to the forum

I hope you learn things to your benefit !

Offline Gator

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2020, 08:07:01 AM »

I don't drink, maybe very rarely wine or rum with Co)))).

The same for me.  I was a member for years and years to a vintners club (wine tasting and wine appreciation).  This year I resigned because I have lost interest in fine wines (my currently stocked wine cellar will supply me for a couple of years) and could not finish all my servings at the monthly dinners. 

My wife imbibes occasionally, straight up (no ice, no mixer).   We have some Russian, Armenian and Ukrainian friends, and a couple of them are not shy about drinking.  They sing much better after a few rounds of vodka.  Parties with them differ from parties with my American friends.

Nataly, have you traveled to other countries?   
[/quote]

Offline Gator

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2020, 08:29:08 AM »
The very few threads I have seen, the OP is ridiculed for his thoughts or behavior. So why would anyone stick around?

If only a couple of posters are ridiculing the OP, the OP should ponder the advice yet not give it much weight.  If every poster ridicules an OP....

I still think many men go to FSU, I see them all the time in my travels...very easy to spot. I think before it was more obvious since the  internet cafes were frequented by many.

How much traveling to the FSU do you still undertake?  Have you been sharing stories from your travels?   I am certain you have a couple of interesting experiences to share.  I encourage you to start a thread:  LAman's travel anecdotes, not monologues.   

RWD is just a catch all for whatever topic any member wants to bring up.

The actively participating members are mostly in the married/settled down category and are not traveling to the FSU.   In fact, my travels were so long ago (first in 1986), I have trouble recalling them.   That and the fact my wife has long ago "trained" me there were no other women in my life.   

I can discuss menopause.   If interested, let me know.   ;D     

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2020, 08:40:19 AM »

I concur. The site allowed a female member, 'nano', be abused until she was ultimately driven off.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=24038.0

Natali can do a search for *nano's* thread here and read what happened and what said about her...
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 08:42:18 AM by GQBlues »
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline BillyB

« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2020, 09:05:21 AM »
I was born and live in Ukraine, maybe the system here is mistaken 😂. I've never been to Russia before😊.

I see your profile changed a little. The flag under your photo is Ukrainian which tells us where you live. But you have Ukraine listed for your spouse. A spouse means you have a husband. If you aren't married, you may want to change your profile again and the single guys are more likely to flirt.

I concur. The site allowed a female member, 'nano', be abused until she was ultimately driven off.

I treat women differently than men. I discriminate and treat them better than men. I wouldn't abuse a woman in real life and I won't abuse a woman on the internet. Hopefully some guys change their attitude next time when dealing with women. They are different and need to be treated differently.

Offline Gator

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2020, 09:49:48 AM »
Nataly,

RWD has a few members who seem to relish stirring the shit pot (a metaphor for creating tension between two feuding people and enjoying the stink that arises).     

One needs to ignore people who cause trouble in life.  I guess anyone with a red dress and black hat already knows how to ignore troublemakers. 

Offline Nataly Z

« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2020, 01:18:36 PM »
"Hello Nataly !

Welcome to the forum

I hope you learn things to your benefit !"

Thanks ;)
Life is beautiful!!!😉

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541000
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1888
Total: 1899

+-Recent Posts

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM