It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Getting married in Georgia  (Read 2069 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Getting married in Georgia
« on: October 09, 2019, 04:18:42 AM »
SC and I plan to meet up in Georgia and MAY get married there, as there will be several of our RU ( and non RU ) friends present .

The problem is that RU and GE aren't friends so a letter she needs to be married must be issued from the SWISS embassy, who act for the Russians and we await to hear if they can even offer this confirmation that SC is 'free to marry'.

In the meantime, when working late we order meals online via Wolt, Govo and Menu.ge (the latter our fav)  paying up front via bank card... NOT cash on delivery.

This info may help any budding entrepreneurs )

« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 04:20:23 AM by msmob »

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
Re: Getting married in Georgia
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 08:14:42 AM »
SC and I plan to meet up in Georgia and MAY get married

Over 6 months ago you started a thread on another forum celebrating your divorce and announcing you're free to get married and posted photos of your fiancée in 12 different wedding dresses. I've criticized you for years for not divorcing your ex and being engaged for 5 years to your fiancée making her wait for the big day. You said I was going eat my own hat in that thread at your wedding reception. Now you're saying the big day didn't happen yet? I want to say congratulations on your most recent announcement but there's been too many false alarms.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 08:26:59 AM »
Naw, you just got out of bed the wrong side as usual...and posted twaddle about stuff you don't understand.

We intend to milk the wedding do's...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 10:38:01 AM »

Well then, I'm going to say Congratulations!!! Wish you and SC the best. Don't disappoint me and get that knot finally tied!
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 11:26:48 AM »
Silly BillyB,

The ONLY person I do not want to 'disappoint' is SC....

Thank you for your concern..

Now, who knows about the activities of the Russians at the Swiss Embassy in Tbilisi)

I can guarantee SC will not be eating food delivered by Wolt, Menu.ge, etc...

Offline BillyB

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 11:36:53 AM »
The ONLY person I do not want to 'disappoint' is SC....

You already failed her years ago. I still have an ounce of faith that you can seal the deal keeping a promise you made long ago.

I can guarantee SC will not be eating food delivered by Wolt, Menu.ge, etc...

In Georgia, I recommend eating at a new restaurant called "McMaxx's" specializing in Tex Mex food. I hear it's good stuff and the owner is a nice guy. You should meet him.

Offline msmob

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2019, 11:53:15 AM »
Silly BillyB is starting off the day all confused..
You already failed her years ago.

I would normally ask, "how do?"...but he knows polygamy is a criminal offence and SC has chosen to wait.... No one made her..

Well done, BillyB... You made a dick of yourself, AGAIN..

I still have an ounce of faith that you can seal the deal keeping a promise you made long ago.

:popcorn:

In Georgia, I recommend eating at a new restaurant called "McMaxx's" specializing in Tex Mex food. I hear it's good stuff and the owner is a nice guy. You should meet him.

Like 'Mexican' is going to go down  'big in Batumi' or even Tbilisi..

Russian tourism is WAY down and v.seasonal in Batumi and restaurants are dying in Tbilisi because of the logistics of willing Russians getting to GE..esp. in winter..

NOT the wisest timing... No matter how good the food.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541004
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1870
Total: 1881

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM