It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: First timer trip report  (Read 9611 times)

Offline Belvis

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
Re: First timer trip report
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2012, 05:01:52 AM »
steste1122,
                I if travelled to meet a girl,and spent as much time as you did with her,over a 11 day period,i would expect at least a kiss on the lips from her  ...
I wonder if these girls are so coy with the local guys ?
Nope. Just say her - Come on, baby - and she jumps in your bed. :-\
Actually, a kiss on the lips is rather intimate sign of affection for RW 25+ y.o. Usually I was rewarded with a lip kiss in the bed, not before.

Offline TheTraveler

• Married to a Disproportionately Hot Russian Wife
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2012, 05:59:53 AM »
steste1122,

If the 'typical FSU woman' (but i hate that phrasing!) is into you, she'd have been hanging all over you well before your trip was over.

I would dump that girl so hard she'd bounce.

Good luck!

« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 07:15:23 AM by TheTraveler »

Offline TheTraveler

• Married to a Disproportionately Hot Russian Wife
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2012, 06:01:49 AM »
It is totally false that not having sex with one guy means a gal doesn't do that with anyone else coming to visit her either.

And, likewise, it is totally false to think that if a gal has sex with a particular guy, that she has sex with others who  come to visit her.

A particular gal could have sex with 9 out of 10 guys . . . and still not have sex with the 10th guy.

Or not have sex with 9 out of 10 guys; and have sex with 10th guy.

Like tossing a coin; each event is independent and doesn't depend on the previous event.
Well said!

Offline tfcrew

• North Texas... Married 21 years
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2012, 06:47:02 AM »
A particular gal could have sex with 9 out of 10 guys . . . and still not have sex with the 10th guy.

Or not have sex with 9 out of 10 guys; and have sex with 10th guy.

Like tossing a coin; each event is independent and doesn't depend on the previous event.

Sex with 9 out of 10 guys ..Tossing coins...rolling dice.
Sounds more like a Las Vegas hooker to me.
~There is no one more blind than those who refuse to see and none more deaf as those who will not listen~
~Think about the intelligence of the average person and then realize that half of the people are even more stupid than that~

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2012, 07:56:58 AM »
Some clues raise my eye :
Next we look for some live performances nearby and decide to go listen to some live jazz.  We get there though, and I for the first time this trip I am shocked at the expense of a ticket at this venue.  I apologize and tell her it is a little unreasonable to me, and would rather save a little money for tomorrow—our last day together, and make it really special.  I also carefully explain to her that I am not cheap, and that I am also not rich. I consider myself about average for my location and do well for a single guy.  She says it is ok and she understands.  Having no other ideas
With FSU women, rather than to begin a long explanation about your excuses (you pay so you don't need to apologize) better to say 4 words : "i don't like" and leave. You don't have to make justification.

We have a little confusion because she is running a little late as usual (I am always early so really opposites must attract), and after we scare each other by not being able to find one another we finally get together and I give her a bouquet of spring flowers because it did not seem that spring was coming to Moscow anytime soon,
So each time she is late, and each time you arrive early ? An in addition you reward her by buying (how many in 11 days) a bouquet ?
When a lady is late each time, after two or three times change your tactic, be late more than her and let her call, it will give you an indication of her interest.
Why are you buying bouquets ? She don't give you more than a hugh from the beginning ?
Really stop this. Girls don't feel attracted and secured with guys who are always too nice and especially when they don't have a good behavior.

I give her a hug and start to walk away.  I only make it few steps before I turn around and embrace her again and give her a kiss on the cheek, (I dont think she is ready for a real kiss).  Then I leave, looking back to see that she is still there watching me, and we wave

How do you know she is ready or not if you don't try ?

It's time to ask you  good questions.

How was her body language ?
When you seat in front of her, did she lean in or lean back ?
What was your distance in general between your two bodies ? (in centimeters please)
How were their eyes when you were staring her ?
How was her body when you seat beside her ?
How many times she touch you ?
What was her reaction when you touch her ?
When she seats in front of you what were the position of her legs ?
Did she shows you her tongue, and in which occassion ?
When she laughs tell us in which occasion and for which reason ?
During the vacation how many times does she ask you personals questions, and which ones ?
Did you ask her to do something special for you ? And what happened ?
What your gut tell you about the evening when you don't see her because she was having massage ?
How many sms did she receive, what happened with her phone, all time you were with her ? 
Did she bring her purse each time in toilets (with her phone) ?

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline noelscot

• Commercial Member
  • Offering Ulan-Ude travel support
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2012, 09:52:27 AM »
You mean this probably was not a good idea? Please tell me more.

Lily was pretty surprised that i did not mind going out and getting lost.  Part of her job is helping foreigners get into moscow for her company and says most of them are scared to get out.  Maybe i am crazy, but i spent 6 months in kuwait and never had an issue with getting about alone. Wasnt going to start worrying here.
Remember Sandusky from Penn State? That was the joke the peanut gallery missed. I'm here all week.
“The sewage is up to our necks already — whatever you do, don’t make waves.”-Michael Haneke

Offline Goombah

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2012, 04:31:39 PM »
Well, like I said the purpose of the trip was for us to communicate, not to get laid.  I understood going over that she would not be able to take time off, we were planning to take a joint vacation in may but my military obligations changed that. I can take another vacation this summer if things continue to go well.  One thing though makes me think we may not work, and that is my location.  She wants to move away from a major city like moscow, but my town of 20k may be too small and not exciting enough.  It has its advantages though, such as good schools and college is paid for through a grant from my employer for any child that graduates, and a low cost of living since i will be the only one working, at least initially.  I do ok for a single income, and im just starting my career so things will get better.  Another thing is I am not the best at communicating. It has always been my downfall, but i think i am getting better.  Thanks to all who have read it so far

FYI - You seem to be doing a great job communicating here!

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2012, 05:19:28 PM »
For the record, this TR is kinda long and boring.  Despite being young (31), I consider myself a little old fashioned, am fairly shy, and do not have much experience with women so keep this in mind if you decide to read it.
Just go with the flow, as you appeared to have done.  It is a good sign she introduced you to her friends, so she probably doesn't have a serious local boyfriend.  But there is always a chance she is/was meeting another foreigner and has not yet made a decision as to go for you or another.   

Offline IAmZon

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2012, 05:38:51 AM »
So how do I think my first trip went?  Ignoring the terrible start and ending, I am disappointed that we did not go any further than a kiss on the cheek.  I was not expecting sex, but I did think that a kiss on the lips would not be too much to ask for someone who flew halfway around the world to visit you.  But as we agreed in the beginning, this trip was to enhance our communication and to learn as much about each other as possible.  In that it was a success.  I like her very much, but I cannot be sure of her feelings for me.  I am going to keep trying for now, but unless she becomes more clear I do not see us being together much longer.

I don't see you two together now. 

But, you have a good attitude and seem like an honest Joe.  Best of luck

Offline Chicagoguy

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2012, 06:31:02 AM »
One of the things I have noticed on RWD trip reports and even email exchanges is that some of the guys treat these new women as some kind of exotic creature.
One would be your frequent buying of flowers. Do you buy a woman flowers for every date in the U.S.?
You did good with the money. Set some limits. It is not her fault for not being completely understanding of you finances. Even though in my 30 years of marriage and with being careful with $ my wife was ALWAYS up for an expensive dinner or even some jewerly.
A few of people here in the past tolerate behavior from these women that would never happen back home. Why ?

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
First timer trip report
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2024, 10:10:13 AM »
I am disappointed that we did not go any further than a kiss on the cheek.  I was not expecting sex, but I did think that a kiss on the lips would not be too much to ask for someone who flew halfway around the world to visit you.  But as we agreed in the beginning, this trip was to enhance our communication and to learn as much about each other as possible.  In that it was a success.  I like her very much, but I cannot be sure of her feelings for me.  I am going to keep trying for now, but unless she becomes more clear I do not see us being together much longer.

Note: The OP has not been around for years. If he just posted this, I would be far more tactful.
This is for newbies to read.

It is VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY, Clear.

The girl is not romantically interested in you. This a classical case of guy that is unable to read social, romantic
and emotional cues. She invited you to visit her, probably hoping for romance and love, but when you arrived
there was no chemistry. Being a good girl, she felt sorry for you and obligated to show you around her city
and tried to show you a good time.

It would have been far better if she took you to your apartment helped you find a translator then dumped you.
Then you could have a chance at finding a girl who did have chemistry with you. This is why, I state in my
signature that "FSUW are not for entry level daters".

If an FSUW is interested in you, then you will know!! You will not wonder or guess! You will not be given
the cheek, unless you are just meeting her on a visit many trip. This guy went VO, (visit one). He should
have needed help walking to get back on the plane from the energy spent. He should not wonder about
her affection. 

Most Visit Ones end this way, some work out perfectly but it's rare. (I am so glad Moby isn't here).
If you go visit one, then you need a backup plan, but they guy was unable to understand that it
wasn't working, so he really wasn't cut out for this. He needed lady luck to smile on him and she
didn't.

Udachi!

« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 10:18:41 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541463
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 3289
Most Online Ever: 12701