It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Why all the padding?  (Read 4585 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Why all the padding?
« on: June 08, 2017, 05:26:47 PM »
So my girl I have noticed has a tendency to wear padded wonder bra's. This surprises me as she actually has quite nice big boobs :D While wonder bra effect can be quite impressive looking it also seems a bit unnecessary on a girl that is already quite large in that department. So I was wondering why she does it. I notice its not only her that does it but also other young girls. I noticed it last year when out in Odessa/Nikolaev so from I see it seems to be a Ukrainian, most probably FSU fashion trend. Now I don't mind this in itself its quite provocatively feminine. However, it does unfortunately have the downside that when touching her I am often just feeling the padding in this area and hence little actual stimulation that might otherwise occur is missed out on. I was wondering if others on here have come across this phenomena and what your thoughts are on it all. I'm in two minds on it, its kind of nice visually, though sometimes a bit over the top perhaps but if you know there's going to be an intimate moment I think it might be something I might prefer that's not in the way. How do you guys deal with this?       
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline BillyB

• Trips: > 10
Re: Why all the padding?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 07:28:24 PM »

Some girls know big boobs catches more men. Quality men. Padded bras help with the illusion. She caught you didn't she?

Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline ML

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 07:53:55 PM »
The padded bras provide more support than regular bras.
The breasts of women vary greatly in their 'solidity.'
Many women have very soft breasts that can 'sag' even when they are young.
The padded bras help keep the breasts 'up there.'
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 10:15:06 PM »
Some girls know big boobs catches more men. Quality men. Padded bras help with the illusion. She caught you didn't she?

:D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 10:22:24 PM »
Padded bras don't provide more support.  Underwire bras do.  I suspect she is wearing a molded bra, not a padded bra.  They're very popular in the West as well, but usually of better quality than what the average Ukrainian woman can afford.

No offense, Trench, but why is this a problem?  Are you that inept with women?  If you can touch her breast, removal of the bra is likely not an issue.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 10:27:29 PM »
The padded bras provide more support than regular bras.
The breasts of women vary greatly in their 'solidity.'
Many women have very soft breasts that can 'sag' even when they are young.
The padded bras help keep the breasts 'up there.'

How did you get so knowledgeable in this area ML ;D

Her breasts seemed pretty solid to me, possibly the fear of them sagging is greater than any actual sagging. I know the bigger the boob the more likelihood of sagging apparently so maybe she is safeguarding against this. So yes quite possibly she uses them for support purposes, but I wonder if they might push them up higher than needed, i.e over support. I know some recent research even said it may be better to not wear a bra at all as then the ligaments strengthen which they don't so much if a bra is worn. I know many normal bras are underwired for support and while perhaps not the same I think this would be preferable if the girl knew she was going to be getting into an intimate situation is my thoughts.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2017, 10:31:34 PM »
Padded bras don't provide more support.  Underwire bras do.  I suspect she is wearing a molded bra, not a padded bra.  They're very popular in the West as well, but usually of better quality than what the average Ukrainian woman can afford.

No offense, Trench, but why is this a problem?  Are you that inept with women?  If you can touch her breast, removal of the bra is likely not an issue.

It may well be a molded bra, well put it this way she can afford it when she is with me ;D lol.

Of course I could remove her bra, what I am talking about here is smoothness & fluidity in intimacy and also moving through foreplay in a simple and easy manner. If you can feel her breasts from the off then your much better placed in my book. :D

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 11:11:46 PM »
I am reminded of a Ronan Keating song..

"You say it best, when you say nothing at all "

Trench - I hope your lady will not see this tosh
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 05:22:07 AM by msmob »

Offline msmob

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2017, 05:23:46 AM »
..mind you - if she does - you can always offer a boob job - I've read this often the last act of a guy - before the lady moves on ...

Offline SANDRO43

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2017, 06:29:45 AM »
I know some recent research even said it may be better to not wear a bra at all as then the ligaments strengthen which they don't so much if a bra is worn.
I have some doubts about that. The 'burn-the-bra' movement of the 1960s produced some weird results: I recall a very nice girl sunbathing bra-less in a resort in the 1980s and showing ugly pear-shaped breasts. I asked a fellow guest who was a doctor what could have caused such a bad result, and he opined that probably the girl's mother had made her wear no bras during her young years ::).
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline jone

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2017, 10:55:19 AM »
When I was growing up, I swore up and down that the fathers of the girls I dated welded their bras shut.  No matter how hard I tried to get them undone, they would never comply. 
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline msmob

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2017, 11:12:00 AM »
Jone,

that's quite an admission ..... 

I once fumbled as a teenager ...the lass sighed and the straps went loose .. it was a front-loader .....  ::)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 11:38:06 AM by msmob »

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2017, 11:23:11 AM »
When I was growing up, I swore up and down that the fathers of the girls I dated welded their bras shut.  No matter how hard I tried to get them undone, they would never comply.

Exactly my reasoning here :D

Offline Boethius

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2017, 05:02:37 PM »
But you're not an adolescent.  I am beginning to understand why you had little success with UK women, and it has nothing to do with feminism.

I really hope your UW is a good woman, or you will be eaten alive.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BdHvA

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2017, 11:43:17 AM »
But you're not an adolescent.  I am beginning to understand why you had little success with UK women, and it has nothing to do with feminism.

I really hope your UW is a good woman, or you will be eaten alive.

Trenchie, I suspect some one should take you out behind the shed and speak with you (or beat you).

What Boethuis notes is very much the reality in my opinion.
Experierence is not what happens to you. It is what you do with what happens to you. A. Huxley

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541335
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701