It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: A Russian woman looking for a man to marry  (Read 2600 times)

Offline Rus_woman

• Russian woman looking for serious relationship
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
A Russian woman looking for a man to marry
« on: June 15, 2018, 03:11:19 AM »
Hi everyone!
I already posted this in another thread here, but I thought this one might fit my purpose as well. So here goes...

My name is Svetlana. I am a Russian woman, 42 years of age, currently living in Russia. I have done a number of dating websites, but I haven’t managed to find a man to start a family with. I joined this forum on a friend’s advice. I am looking for a real person, not a way to get out of my present life. I am not sure how it all works here, so feel free to give me advice about how to use this forum. But if there are guys here who are in the same position and want to start a relationship by getting to know each other online first, just as friends would in real life, I’d be happy to chat and see where it takes us. I don’t know what to add at this point, so I’ll be waiting for replies in this thread.
A single rose can be my garden.. a single friend, - my world.

Offline msmob

• Trips: > 10
Re: A Russian woman looking for a man to marry
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 03:13:50 AM »
Welcome, Svetlana

Q: why are you highlighted as a 'commercial member' ?

Is there something you aren't telling us ?  [edited to add: seems you status has changed to 'normal! ]
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 06:44:09 AM by msmob »

Offline Hammer2722

• Spouse's Country: Belarus
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 06:49:55 AM »
Welcome Svetlana,  :welcome:

Moby, I don't see any kind of commercial tag on her profile. Am I missing something?
every ship can be a minesweeper at least once...

Offline msmob

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2018, 06:57:41 AM »
Welcome Svetlana,  :welcome:

Moby, I don't see any kind of commercial tag on her profile. Am I missing something?

Hammer... Svetlana was in red - and listed as a 'commercial member' - when I first commented !

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2018, 08:41:41 AM »
I joined this forum on a friend’s advice. I am looking for a real person, not a way to get out of my present life. I am not sure how it all works here, so feel free to give me advice about how to use this forum. But if there are guys here who are in the same position and want to start a relationship by getting to know each other online first, just as friends would in real life, I’d be happy to chat and see where it takes us. I don’t know what to add at this point, so I’ll be waiting for replies in this thread.

Hi Svetlana, welcome to the forum. There have been men and women who participated on this forum that ended up married. It's a good place to exchange information. You can read the posts here from men and learn how they think. We also quarrel a lot over differences. It's important to find a man who thinks the same as you. Do lots of reading here and feel free to post your thoughts. Some men may appreciate how you think. I must warn you though, half the men on this forum are married and the other half is crazy!

Is there something you aren't telling us ? 

Can we welcome people to the forum without the belief they are trying to deceive us?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 09:55:21 AM »

Can we welcome people to the forum without the belief they are trying to deceive us?

Svetlana - please excuse our BillyB - he can't read... Those that do take the time to think before posting would have noted the fact that Svetlana was listed as a 'commercial member' - which I queried - as I saw nothing commercial in her post ....

:deadhorse:

Offline Rus_woman

• Russian woman looking for serious relationship
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2018, 12:13:25 PM »
Kind time of day everyone! I am very grateful for the comments to my letter. I am new to this forum. And I unknowingly posted my letter in the "commercial" section. I do not have commercial interests in my goals and life positions. I answer one of the questions. I do not have in my life and plans what I want to hide or hide. Except for one - I am in the process of learning English and use an interpreter. But this problem will be solved by me in the future. I am ready to answer any questions. I'm glad to communicate and help and advice from you all.
A single rose can be my garden.. a single friend, - my world.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2018, 01:08:58 PM »
Kind time of day everyone! I am very grateful for the comments to my letter. I am new to this forum. And I unknowingly posted my letter in the "commercial" section. I do not have commercial interests in my goals and life positions. I answer one of the questions. I do not have in my life and plans what I want to hide or hide. Except for one - I am in the process of learning English and use an interpreter. But this problem will be solved by me in the future. I am ready to answer any questions. I'm glad to communicate and help and advice from you all.

Welcome to the forum!

You might try going to the RWD chat room from time to time. There was a Russian
woman who met her fiance here in the forum chatroom. It's not as busy as it once
was, her English was excellent. 

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/chat/

NOTE: This is NOT politically correct and those easily offended should skip this.
I spent a lot of work translating Elena's advice (of Elena's Models) to women who
seek a man.

She had a list of several things that increased chances of success for a girl.

1. English aptitude. She explained that learning English was number one and that
even average looking girls wound up finding men. Obviously studying English would
improve anyone's English and going to the chatroom would probably help a lot as well.

2. Attractiveness: Hot girls get the most guys everyone knows it. Elena gave advice
how to improve this.

3. Weight: The West has many, many girls who are not fit. There is little reason for
men to look half way around the world to find girls who live on every street back home.
Elena gave advice on how to lose weight and to improve oneself for the better etc.

4. Long hair: Every woman in the West decides that they must get a short
lesbian haircut by their 30th birthday and 99.99% of heterosexual men like
long hair. Obviously women with short hair can eventually be women with
long hair since it grows every day.

5. Good photos/feminine/nice smile and stuff like that. 

There was other advice but I don't remember all of it. I could probably go to Elena's
models and find it in Russian but if my wife caught me doing this she would Keeeel
(kill) me and I would be dead. So I'm not going to look.

You could go to Elena's models Russian side of the site and read it in Russian

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 01:18:00 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2018, 03:33:28 PM »
I do not have commercial interests in my goals and life positions. I answer one of the questions. I do not have in my life and plans what I want to hide or hide.

There are always a few people suspicious of others. Most of us believe you are a sincere woman and not hiding anything. Although your English is limited, this is a good place to practice English. I hope you continue to participate and give your opinions on various subjects.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2018, 11:52:36 PM »
There are always a few people suspicious of others. Most of us believe you are a sincere woman and not hiding anything.

Here we see BillyB, being petualant, as IF he had thought before posting, MY querying Svetlana's status ( then a 'commercial member') was to highlight what WAS indeed an incorrect classification....  Would BillyB have preferred Svetlana's posts been treated with suspicion ..as someone posting for financial gain....?

Perhaps BillyB can move on from his mistake and let Svetlana's posts remain free of your daftness re my ensuring  her status was trusted as a regular new member

Svetlana, I apologise for this distraction to your thread.

I note you posted in my looking for a real man and I mean it thread.

I posted photos of the ladies and guys dicussed their appearance.....

Most of us men go for the prettier woman, rather than character .....

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541334
Total Topics: 20861
Most Online Today: 2843
Most Online Ever: 12701