It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Chișinău  (Read 38615 times)

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Chișinău
« Reply #275 on: January 28, 2023, 01:05:33 PM »
I doubt anyone knows the absolute 'correct' way to go about this.
i.e. treatment of women.

My procedure has been to provide very respectful,  kind and considerate treatment . . . but bail out at the first sign of disrespectful, unkind or inconsiderate treatment received from them.

Being older, I certainly wouldn't expect any gal that I might be interested in to have had no prior sex.

I would have to accept a divorced woman, since that was my status.  Don't think I could go for a twice (or more) divorced gal though.

Children I would have to accept, but not between the ages of 12-18 . . . unless they have been neutered !!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 01:09:55 PM by ML »
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline mhr7

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #276 on: January 28, 2023, 01:15:03 PM »
I truly LOVE women. Love is an action verb. I respect myself.

Husband's love your wives (action verb, not a feeling) ... Wives obey your husband's. The latter may be translated as respect. She must respect You. She can't respect you if you are acting like a woman. The polarity must be intact. Action and will are keys.

I'm not religious, but those are gems of wisdom in ancient Greek.

Grammatically, love is a feeling and a state verb, not an action, but that's beside the point.

Obey and respect are not synonymous. If you respect a woman you won't expect her to obey you like a servant or a child. I  don't think marriage has anything to do with obeying. Are you married?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 02:07:21 PM by mhr7 »
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline Daveman

« Reply #277 on: January 28, 2023, 02:31:14 PM »
Grammatically, love is a feeling and a state verb, not an action, but that's beside the point.

Obey and respect are not synonymous. If you respect a woman you won't expect her to obey you like a servant or a child. I  don't think marriage has anything to do with obeying. Are you married?

Talking about the text in ancient Greek. There are various words for love and respect. Nope, not married. I'm a master of dating. The principles are pretty much the same. It's thinking that they're not is the mistake. I've made that mistake in the past.
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Online krimster2

« Reply #278 on: January 28, 2023, 04:30:43 PM »
The greeks defined agape and eros
but they didn’t define their boundaries or how to go seek and find them

that’s up to each individual explorer to go learn and seek for themselves
and Bee Fahmuh, hasn’t even left home yet…

whatever….

Bee Fahmuh
plot the slope of the percentage of your potential success as you age in finding a quality partner
and you’ll see that starting NOW
your FUTURE chances of succeeding are only gonna get worse over time, and NOT better

and this is your FUTURE
all...the...way...down….
a swift decline, that will be much FASTER than you currently realize

« Last Edit: January 28, 2023, 06:35:45 PM by krimster2 »

Offline Daveman

« Reply #279 on: January 29, 2023, 06:58:39 PM »
I doubt anyone knows the absolute 'correct' way to go about this.
i.e. treatment of women.

My procedure has been to provide very respectful,  kind and considerate treatment . . . but bail out at the first sign of disrespectful, unkind or inconsiderate treatment received from them.

Being older, I certainly wouldn't expect any gal that I might be interested in to have had no prior sex.

I would have to accept a divorced woman, since that was my status.  Don't think I could go for a twice (or more) divorced gal though.

Children I would have to accept, but not between the ages of 12-18 . . . unless they have been neutered !!

As a self proclaimed Masterdater  :devil: I have to agree. I treat every woman I encounter with kindness and respect.  "Respect" is rather ambiguous. Treating someone with respect which is actually politeness, kindness, etc., as opposed to actually having respect for someone which is based on observations of experience over time with the other and the extrapolations of character, et al.

Disrespect is an immediate one and done for me as well. Zero second chances.  There are too many options out there to deal with BS of any kind really.

My approach to women, which generally involves joking, pushing their buttons, messing with them to generate reactions of some kind or another certainly wouldn't work for all guys as their approach wouldn't work for me. There are some common factors though.  Being nice is safe and boring and doesn't generate much emotion from her unless you're Brad Pitt perhaps.
From what I've read here, Krimster is completely correct with his assessment. Bee Farmer has an imaginary girlfriend -- a fantasy he's created in his own mind. Of course, there's always possible that the fantasy will eventually match reality but coming close to finding that out is a ways off with a lot of time invested in one pen pal/chat partner.

Every man falls in love with a fantasy. So does a woman. We only know of the other that which is revealed. The trick is NOT to fall in love either quickly or, better yet, at all. Love her, but don't "fall" anywhere. That skews the rational process of good partner selsction.

The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Online krimster2

« Reply #280 on: January 29, 2023, 07:41:33 PM »
yeah, I wish I knew about "toxic women" earlier than I did...
but I had to deal with some first, to realize the utter futility of being in a relationship with a narcissist who cares only about herself and her own opinions and disrespects everyone else's
all those toxic women, I escaped from, later married some poor schmuck, and ended up destroying the men they married...
they all live with cats now, and probably have difficulty getting along with them as well...
just say NO to these women
or say goodby to your sanity...

a good woman, is worth her weight in gold
and if you find one, you will be RICH for sure....

me, I have a "special talent" for "finding things"
for putting myself on a path, where I'm more likely to find the things I'm looking for...
until I collide with them and so they find me

much better for a woman to "find you" then the other way around
give this woman your tenderness
and she'll give it right back
hmmmmm - delicious feeling that is
I don't know about ya'll but some of the most intense feelings EVAH !
happen when a beautiful woman is making such a display
as she tries her upmost to seduce you with her MANY CHARMS

most incels NEVER, EVER had a "tight relationship" with a woman their own age
whether it was sexual or platonic
and don't have the interpersonal skill set to build a relationship with someone they completely misunderstand, and so where does that go...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #281 on: January 31, 2023, 05:14:03 PM »
Well holiday booked up with work for April for a week off, that should be more than enough time for me to meet up with some girls.

Just the flights to book and accommodation to arrange now. Plenty of time to do that but will look out for any good prices early on.

Hopefully the weather will be nice and warm the and the Russians won't invade :)

Came over with shivering last night, think it was the flu, fortunately had the flu jab so only lasted the night. Put the heating up high, bit off a burn up but better than shivering. Lots of viruses in the UK at the moment, NHS & GP's overwhelmed with it all. Anyone going to hospital risks catching more of it. Fortunately I've gotten off pretty easy so far apart from last night, that was quiet a high temperature I was running there.

Definitely feeling I made the right choice in getting the Pneumonia & Flu jabs, think I would have suffered a lot more otherwise. So all being well I'll be in good form for Chișinău and see how things go then. In theory I know a lot more than at the start of my search so I should be in a better position to crack it.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Chișinău
« Reply #282 on: February 01, 2023, 01:27:29 PM »
A man is a train... Going to a specific destination.  He invites the woman onto the train.
She may get on or off the train, but that train is going where it's going. Attempting to
alter the course for a woman  results in derailment and train wreck.

Truth!
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #283 on: February 10, 2023, 02:33:30 PM »
Well holiday booked up with work for April for a week off, that should be more than enough time for me to meet up with some girls.

Just the flights to book and accommodation to arrange now. Plenty of time to do that but will look out for any good prices early on.

Hopefully the weather will be nice and warm the and the Russians won't invade :)

Came over with shivering last night, think it was the flu, fortunately had the flu jab so only lasted the night. Put the heating up high, bit off a burn up but better than shivering. Lots of viruses in the UK at the moment, NHS & GP's overwhelmed with it all. Anyone going to hospital risks catching more of it. Fortunately I've gotten off pretty easy so far apart from last night, that was quiet a high temperature I was running there.

Definitely feeling I made the right choice in getting the Pneumonia & Flu jabs, think I would have suffered a lot more otherwise. So all being well I'll be in good form for Chișinău and see how things go then. In theory I know a lot more than at the start of my search so I should be in a better position to crack it.

Bad news i'm afraid...you may well be met by Russian Tanks.

The Associated Press reported yesterday that Ukrainian President Zelensky said on Thursday that his country had intercepted plans by Russian Secret Services to destroy Moldova ,and Moldovan Intelligence confirmed the claim.

Today Moldovan PM Natalia Gavrilita resigned,collapsing the Government.This was after  Russian Cruise Missiles crossed Moldovan airspace.

Just saying it like it is.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #285 on: February 11, 2023, 04:30:09 AM »

The Associated Press reported yesterday that Ukrainian President Zelensky said on Thursday that his country had intercepted plans by Russian Secret Services to destroy Moldova ,and Moldovan Intelligence confirmed the claim.

Today Moldovan PM Natalia Gavrilita resigned,collapsing the Government.This was after  Russian Cruise Missiles crossed Moldovan airspace.

Serbia?
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #286 on: February 11, 2023, 11:53:23 AM »

Chelseaboy, Trench is more indecisive than a Transvestite with a
"one free wig coupon" at the Wig Emporium, so you come along
and throw a monkey wrench into his little world.

Before you made that post, Trench's main concern was deciding
whether he should live in a tent in Dumitru Riscanu Park or sleeping
in the local youth hostel. He figured that the park might cost less but
then worried he might exceed his budget for baby wipes.

Trench was a 471 baby steps approach to planning a trip. Getting
permission for time off from his $9.07 per hour job is step 11,
organizing his fake Rolex watch collection is 12, picking up free
condoms at NHS is step 13 and step 471 is buying the plane tickets.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2023, 11:57:03 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #287 on: February 12, 2023, 04:38:25 PM »
Chelseaboy, Trench is more indecisive than a Transvestite with a
"one free wig coupon" at the Wig Emporium, so you come along
and throw a monkey wrench into his little world.

Before you made that post, Trench's main concern was deciding
whether he should live in a tent in Dumitru Riscanu Park or sleeping
in the local youth hostel. He figured that the park might cost less but
then worried he might exceed his budget for baby wipes.

Trench was a 471 baby steps approach to planning a trip. Getting
permission for time off from his $9.07 per hour job is step 11,
organizing his fake Rolex watch collection is 12, picking up free
condoms at NHS is step 13 and step 471 is buying the plane tickets.

That's cheeky Beel. I'll have you know I'm fully committed to fulfilling each and every one of those 471 steps ;D

Well it looks like Russia is interested in gaining Moldova at some point. That backs up those with the view like myself that if Ukraine falls then Putler would go after Moldova next, then Georgia, then the Stans in a domino effect and we'll be left with an even bigger threat on our door step.

At the moment I'm still committed to visiting Chișinău. I don't think Putler is looking at a military solution until he has Ukraine in his grasp. He's difficulties in Ukraine point to his reason of trying to subvert the government there instead as a possibility. Now he's efforts have been outed that looks even less likely and I think it was a long shot for him in the first place as Moldova's government is a majority pro- western one.

So I'll keep on track with my visit plans there in April. In no rush to get the tickets just in case but I personally don't think much will likely happen. Moldova's military is more numerous than Russian troops in Transnistria and they'll be prepared so I don't see Russia having enough strength there to invade successfully. As stated before I think those troops would be more useful to Putler invading the border area of Ukraine there but so far he hasn't seen it.

My efforts at language learning continue at pace. My diet is ok and should be decent enough by the time of my visit. My muscle building I will get onto soon, I'm timing it so I pump them up in time but don't start too soon so as to risk them deflating before my visit should I ease off on my efforts there ;)

So all being well I should be there, after all this time where it's been difficult to find a window of opportunity to get out there I'm itching at the prospect of doing so.

Offline JohnDearGreen

• It's 5 o'clock somewhere...
« Reply #288 on: February 22, 2023, 01:49:25 PM »
Justin is in Bender, Transnistria today.
Supposedly there were 80 ladies, 20 men in the club last night.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Chișinău
« Reply #289 on: February 26, 2023, 11:42:06 AM »
I'll have you know I'm fully committed to fulfilling each and every one of those 471 steps ;D

You haven't bought tickets, you don't know when you are going to go.
It's just like your remodel, your workout regimen, learning Russian,
your dead end job. You can have results or excuses, not both.

He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
Benjamin Franklin

Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
George Washington Carver

Excuses destroy success every time.
Jon Taffer
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 11:48:49 AM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #290 on: February 26, 2023, 04:54:31 PM »
You haven't bought tickets, you don't know when you are going to go.
It's just like your remodel, your workout regimen, learning Russian,
your dead end job. You can have results or excuses, not both.

He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else.
Benjamin Franklin

Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
George Washington Carver

Excuses destroy success every time.
Jon Taffer

No excuses this year Bill, I'm going to Chișinău this April, a week booked off work. My Russian learning is going ok now regular time input but I still won't be that great/trouble with recall I reckon, but it should hopefully come at some point. Muscles I will be getting into shortly. I have to time it right as doing it too early takes time up and unless I keep it up they deflate on me :-\

House remodeling is going ok. I've unusually has to switch plans to focus on the back of the house/back garden as new neighbours moving in next door so want to avoid issues with mess/them seeing work being done as although most people are fine some can be a real pain in the arse if you get funny buggers as neighbours. Anyhow new planting & work in the back garden and it's starting to shape up and look pretty lush even for a chilly February. It's not ideal of course I've been spending the last few weekends working in temperature not far above freezing when I had hoped to leave that to the Spring months and finishing off. Plus side is that at least I'll have the garden to enjoy in the Spring time and probably will be a good bonus to show to a FSW.

Inside the house not bad now, most of the major work done and getting around to the tarting up jobs that are remaining. It all takes time which is a pain, way longer than I had anticipated but once done it should pay dividends in terms of being a more valuable house, more room, rooms I can rent, etc. From there I can move on to other ways to generate independent income. It has been a slow moving process I'll grant you that and I kind of wonder with hindsight if I should have chosen another way around it all to get to my goal quicker of gaining an independent income, i.e taken on a mortgage and bought a bigger house, rent rooms out and focus on paying off the mortgage/savings for a year or two before going abroad.

Anyway road already laid on that one, end result should be good I think. I'm already pretty pleased with the way it's shaping up so far so should be good. I'm as anxious as you seem to be for me to get out there and meet some women that's what it's all about of course. It's been put off longer than I wanted but hopefully now I am hoping there will be my chance to get out there and meet someone.

Offline BC

« Reply #291 on: February 27, 2023, 11:50:25 AM »
How quickly can you pull off a second, and even third trip Trench? 

Offline Chelseaboy

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #292 on: February 27, 2023, 01:49:42 PM »
The Civil Aviation Authority of Moldova confirms that Wizz Air suspends flights to/from Chisinau from 14th March ,citing airspace security concerns in the region.
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #293 on: February 28, 2023, 02:40:20 AM »
The Civil Aviation Authority of Moldova confirms that Wizz Air suspends flights to/from Chisinau from 14th March ,citing airspace security concerns in the region.

Thanks CB wasn't aware so handy you highlighted it for me. Huh just as I was saying no excuses this year! That's a real pain in the arse that they are doing that. I know there is a bit if a risk in it but at my age I'm not going to be around forever. Possibly there are still other airlines going there but looking up online looks like a lot of them are transfers then of course for how much longer. Wizz Air was the airline I was thinking of going with as they are cheap and the air hostess girls seem nice tarty types which I like :) so it's a real blow that they're stopping flights there. Can only think of Serbia as a cheap alternative at the moment so maybe that.

Offline Grumpy

• Spouse's Country: Moldova
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #294 on: February 28, 2023, 07:41:24 AM »
Wizz Air will suspend all its flights to and from Moldova next month due to security concerns linked to growing tensions with Russia

“Following the recent developments in Moldova and the elevated, but not imminent, risk in the country’s airspace, Wizz Air has made the difficult but responsible decision to suspend all flights to [the capital] Chisinau from 14 March.”

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/feb/27/wizz-air-to-suspend-moldova-flights-due-to-security-fears
Good women are not cheap
Cheap women are not good
(but they can be a lot of fun)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #295 on: February 28, 2023, 09:31:17 AM »
Wizz Air will suspend all its flights to and from Moldova next month due to security concerns linked to growing tensions with Russia

“Following the recent developments in Moldova and the elevated, but not imminent, risk in the country’s airspace, Wizz Air has made the difficult but responsible decision to suspend all flights to [the capital] Chisinau from 14 March.”

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/feb/27/wizz-air-to-suspend-moldova-flights-due-to-security-fears

One possible route is to fly Wizz Air to Iasi in Romania then cross the border by train and later back again. From my Krakow/Lviv trip I found that to be a pain much better to fly in. Some airlines are still operating to Moldova I think but looks like it will be a transfer flight, so long as the transfer wait isn't too long that's likely preferable as I'll likely have to put up with more bother crossing the border by train. That all depends on if other airlines continue to fly to Moldova of course.

Serbia is a possibility but Russian is spoken less there and Serbian though another Slavic language is only somewhat similar to Russian. Serbia is also likely a bit better off than Moldova/Ukraine so a bit of a different situation. At the moment it looks like hold on and see if other airlines continue to fly or follow suit. If other airlines are still flying I'll likely go with them and stomach the transfer, with no hold luggage it shouldn't be too bad.

Just looked at Air Moldova, they do a direct flight from London Stansted, slightly longer drive for me but doable. Downside is direct from their website they are a bit more expensive than Wizz so about a good £300 or so there and back at current prices, what this war is costing me :-\
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 09:49:25 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline ML

« Reply #296 on: February 28, 2023, 10:32:32 AM »
Serbians are one of the most vicious people in current 'western' world.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #297 on: March 01, 2023, 03:16:50 AM »
Serbians are one of the most vicious people in current 'western' world.

Yeah that is probably true ML, a bit of a different scene that I am not so used to. At the moment still getting out to Chișinău seems my best bet. Let's hope the other airlines don't follow suit, they haven't already so hopefully all will be good.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #298 on: March 01, 2023, 02:28:04 PM »
Going to really start moving it up on the exercise routine from here on out to Chișinău in April. Christmas & Birthday really set my diet back a fair bit with all the chocolate & drink. Not that I'm badly overweight just not as good as where I was. My diet is starting to bring the weight back down and I know it can work well so moving back onto that.

At the same time now is about the right time to initiate my exercise routine. Before it was just my diet working on its own my exercise routine should speed that up a little although I was getting everyday exercise before. The main focus of my exercise routine is to build muscle so it's out with the weights for that one ;) I've put together a pretty kick ass routine that should do the business I think. This is all timed so I reach a decent body condition for my trip to Chișinău in April all being well.

Kind of itching to get out there already and get back into it after all this time. I've learnt a fair bit over the past few years so I should be better placed to get it sorted with a bit of luck. Weather is still cold here in the UK even though we are entering Spring now. Most of February has been pretty chilly so just hoping for some warmer weather to get more in the active mood. Hopefully in April it will be nice and warm in Chișinău with plenty of hottie's and a distinct absence of Russian troops ;D

Got some new weights coming in the post, coming from Germany as they don't sell them in the UK and were a cheaper price than getting them from the US as high carriage fee there. About the exact weight I need so should help out with the muscle building.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 12:45:03 AM by Trenchcoat »

Offline LAman

« Reply #299 on: March 03, 2023, 10:31:09 PM »
Going to really start moving it up on the exercise routine from here on out to Chișinău in April. Christmas & Birthday really set my diet back a fair bit with all the chocolate & drink. Not that I'm badly overweight just not as good as where I was. My diet is starting to bring the weight back down and I know it can work well so moving back onto that.

At the same time now is about the right time to initiate my exercise routine. Before it was just my diet working on its own my exercise routine should speed that up a little although I was getting everyday exercise before. The main focus of my exercise routine is to build muscle so it's out with the weights for that one ;) I've put together a pretty kick ass routine that should do the business I think. This is all timed so I reach a decent body condition for my trip to Chișinău in April all being well.

Kind of itching to get out there already and get back into it after all this time. I've learnt a fair bit over the past few years so I should be better placed to get it sorted with a bit of luck. Weather is still cold here in the UK even though we are entering Spring now. Most of February has been pretty chilly so just hoping for some warmer weather to get more in the active mood. Hopefully in April it will be nice and warm in Chișinău with plenty of hottie's and a distinct absence of Russian troops ;D

Got some new weights coming in the post, coming from Germany as they don't sell them in the UK and were a cheaper price than getting them from the US as high carriage fee there. About the exact weight I need so should help out with the muscle building.

Every time I read your posts talking about yourself, I think about the pig putting a heavy coat of lipstick on, ignoring the fact that it's still a pig!!!
Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1863
Total: 1874

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM