It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: only a desperate dumb man would search R/U women  (Read 11738 times)

Offline I/O

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: only a desperate dumb man would search R/U women
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2008, 04:19:59 AM »
so she could give thanks to God for bringing me into her life.  Two Latin girls did this to me
I remember a Latin girl who used to look to the heavans and say all sorts of nice things to God in our nearer moments but she sure as hell didn't drag me into church to do so ::).

Rodney. I don't know, nor do I care what your MO is here and notwithstanding all you have waffled on about, which BTW suggests to me you still have limited knowledge of Latin women also, I have to admit, I have oft wondered why a lot more American boys don't look to the Latin world. There is a goodly number of lovely women right at your back door and America just seem to welcome them with open arms.

I/O

Offline groovlstk

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2008, 04:39:49 AM »
My Latin women search was very successful for the simple fact that they are way way less  Latin scammers on those two sites I mentioned . 

You've been at this quite some time yet have the naivety to call yourself "successful" because you found a girlfriend?

The bottom line is that R&U is so infested with scammers that you really do have to be very dumb to search  R&U women .

Actually, you'd have to be dumb to keep sucking on the agency teat after they've scammed you again and again, then come here and make a general statement about how "infested" the FSU is with scammers.

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2008, 05:02:46 AM »
A quick search of the internet shows that internet dating scams in Colombia are widespread and growing rapidly.  To say it is safer there than in the FSU is foolish.  A man who would fall for a scam in the FSU is just as likely to fall for one in South America.  It's not about the women, it's about the man himself.

Offline GreginGa

« Reply #28 on: July 28, 2008, 06:43:14 AM »
Rodney
   I'm not here trying to flame you or whatever but how about a few specifics on what happened with you. Maybe it will help someone in the future. You know,names dates,trips. That is if you have the time while you're waiting on your girl to arrive.I certainly remember when RWF was a decent place to hangout,but not anymore and it hasnt been for several years.

Offline diverboy70

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2008, 05:45:40 AM »
Rodney said that, "I don't think any R/U woman would ever drag me into church just so she could give thanks to God for bringing me into her life."

Well, Rodney, the Russian woman I married did...then again I did not meet her through any agency.

Good luck to you, Rodney!

E

Well, my did as well!  ;)

Offline diverboy70

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2008, 06:11:18 AM »
Now I am going to say someting that I don't really like to say, but:

That was one of the most stupid post I have ever read in this forum

Yes off course there will be a lot of scammers on those sites. But there are so many really sincere girls in the FSU. And if you manage to catch one of those you will probably never regret it!

Use your common sence! To catch a 10 in FSU you also have to have something very special to offer, and if it is a good girl just your wallet wont do it. If you belive that all the young beautiful ladies are really into you before even talking to you, you are just fooling yourself! As Anastsiaweb is trying to convince you that they are! FSU women are beautiful in apperance, they are often very highly educated and very proud of their countries. They will not settle for less, they know their value. And this is what I love about them

I also think your post is not really fair to all of us guys here that have met very warm and sincere women in FSU. But as many before me had said. Dating a FSU woman is not "dating light" and is maybe not for everybody.

Sorry for my harsh words. I am glad that you have found hapiness elsewhere, but such generalizations as yours just makes me see red!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 06:22:14 AM by diverboy70 »

Offline Jumper

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2008, 02:00:40 PM »
oogaH said
AJ,
Rodney is happy with his situation and honestly it absolutely doesn't bother me   because we are happy with our situations   and everyone has his own head on his own shoulders or somewhere else ..

It doesn't bother me either Olga :)
In fact ,as stated, i'm happy he found someone.

His experience in both places
(he *searched* for 5 years in FSU, but visited twice?)
and has 7 trips to latin america?
would be viewed as limited.

So i simply offer counter point to his rather bold statements.
and wish him well.

Sincere women can be found in both places.

having actually worked and lived in south america ,i can say i had a great time, and met a lot of wonderful people (not unlike th eFSU)
dated some nice, and not so nice, girls ;)
and can with some certainty say that a man, (or woman)
 would need to be very careful if going there for the intent of marriage.

Just as careful ,if not more so, than the FSU,, and
while never living in Colombia, i have traveled there,
and would say careful is a very operative word for someone seeking happiness
 there thru marriage as well.

rodneys personal happiness ,,is great,

For anyone to offer  up that such latin american countries as Brazil,Argentina or Colombia are for sure  "more safe" than the FSU to pursue thier future spouse in,
does not seem realistic.

*shrugs*   

Offline Mamma D

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2008, 02:49:55 PM »

Well my little kid wasn't desperate.... or dumb! ( He speaks very good english and has a few years of school!Thank you! )    :)  And he finally... brought home a great lady and her son. ANd it seemed to take forever......and ever.

Make no mistake about it, these two ARE my RUSSIAN BORN, daughter and grandson.

Oh!  what a rare find did he make.....It took most of a year and soooooooooooo many trips to get it all togather.  Ask any of these three if it was worth it and they will tell you in a minute.....YES.

They are all Americans now... Basil just finished his first year at Stanford... and is home working to earn his part of next years tuition.   Mom is glad to have her chick home. He will not go this year or untill he is about 24 to visit his other family.

Irina had serious back surgery last year at Spincare in California.......and is still recovering. When she came home last year she told me . :D.." It is so good to be home (stanped foot)....This home"

AND my kid has that silly smile on his face that tells me all is good in his world!  :)

May those that love us, love us.
And those that don't love us,May God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn't turn their hearts,May He turn their ankles,
 So we will know them by their limping.

God put your arm about my shoulder... and your hand over my MOUTH!

Offline DKMM

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2008, 11:14:56 PM »
I think its only stupid to do this pursuit if you are not able to do it successfully.  If you lack the ability to pull it off, yes its a COMPLETE waste of time and money.  I hope you can use your experiences to have a good relationship with your current girl.

Offline kievstar

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2008, 12:53:58 AM »
I lived in Sao Paulo Brazil for a year from 2000-2001 (was married but wife stayed in USA - was not safe for her to live in Sao Paulo with the crime).  After two months local men told me to not wear my wedding ring.  Reason girls in Brazil were consistently hitting on me with my ring on.  Girls stopped with my ring off.  They felt since I was currently happily married I would be married again.  Brazil girls are great (actually better looking on average than Russian girls - i.e. model Gizelle look a likes are all over Brazil) but most of the attractive women I knew there were divorced a couple times.  Always trading up on the money scale.  Brazil was in bad shape than economy wise.  Expats also attract the women with lesser morales.

I was 29 years old than.  Who knows how many women would have been all over me now when I have money. 

If your going to marry a very attractive woman and you are not a high earner, very few of these marriages last unless you start having children. Even than you will never know.

Do not know the story of this guy but since he only visited Russia 2 times probably does not have the money and time to get a very attractive wife there.  Time is important too.  Most girls I know in Ukraine want a long courtship before marriage (which is normal).  Unfortunately they get labeled as professional daters and they see a lot of men but very few honest men come every month to win her heart.

Offline ScottinCrimea

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2008, 01:10:00 AM »
I spent a couple of years living in Ecuador and Colombia.  It was my impression that my blue passport was the most significant factor in a woman's interest in me (I could be Brad Pitt and it would have been the same).  As good looking as the women were, their level of education and culture were now match for FSUW, and they don't age nearly as well.  I have seen very few good looking Hispanic women over 40.  If the primary goal is finding a hot body, what is one to do once these women come to America and have less physical activity and more exposure to American fast food?

Realistically, since I am fluent in Spanish and the distance/cost to travel to Mexico or South America is much less, I could have done quite well there, but the unique characteristics of FSUW (at least for me) were worth the additional effort of learning Russian and taking the longer flight
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 01:13:09 AM by ScottinCrimea »

Offline HiTech

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2008, 08:33:10 AM »
The overall assessment I agree with Rodney. I disagree with his conclusion. I agree that way more than 90% of men who travel to meet women in the FSU never succeed in this endeavor and are scammed to one level or another. I would not use the word desperate, but it requires a very unique set of circumstances for a man to succeed and make the choice to pursue a FSUW.

One advantage that can not be overlooked when searching for a Latin woman is the ease of travel. This alone can raise the chances of a man succeeding because he can go more frequently.

I do not believe Desperate men succeed in the FSU, I do believe determine men do. Desperate can be seen in 2 ways, I will say I am desperate to find a loving wife. But desperation can be viewed as "accepting anything". Or it can be viewed as a motivator for becoming determined. If a man is just looking for an easier way to find a woman than searching in his own country, he would be greatly mistaken in making the choice for the FSU or for a Latin woman. In fact Rodney also introduces some of what sounds like agency hype. "Latin women more religious" , "all Latin men are bad" .. this sounds like agency hype to me.

I would guess that what ever the differences between Latin women and FSUW are, Rodney is simply more suited to LW, and hence could sort threw the ladies better than he could do the sort in the FSU.

HiTech

If you like aviation check out http://www.flyaceshigh.com

Offline steviej

« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2008, 01:55:22 PM »
The overall assessment I agree with Rodney. I disagree with his conclusion. I agree that way more than 90% of men who travel to meet women in the FSU never succeed in this endeavor and are scammed to one level or another. I would not use the word desperate, but it requires a very unique set of circumstances for a man to succeed and make the choice to pursue a FSUW.

One advantage that can not be overlooked when searching for a Latin woman is the ease of travel. This alone can raise the chances of a man succeeding because he can go more frequently.

I do not believe Desperate men succeed in the FSU, I do believe determine men do. Desperate can be seen in 2 ways, I will say I am desperate to find a loving wife. But desperation can be viewed as "accepting anything". Or it can be viewed as a motivator for becoming determined. If a man is just looking for an easier way to find a woman than searching in his own country, he would be greatly mistaken in making the choice for the FSU or for a Latin woman. In fact Rodney also introduces some of what sounds like agency hype. "Latin women more religious" , "all Latin men are bad" .. this sounds like agency hype to me.

I would guess that what ever the differences between Latin women and FSUW are, Rodney is simply more suited to LW, and hence could sort threw the ladies better than he could do the sort in the FSU.

HiTech

Wow .. that's amzing. You think the failure rate is as high as 90% ? That's a sobering thought. I wonder if there's any way to compare that to domestic courtship ?? I'm not sure how to do that. I mean, maybe 90% is high, maybe it is normal.

Like you comment about determination - agree!

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2008, 02:05:33 PM »
I don't know guys. I'm marking this one up as a troll with sour grapes and an axe to grind. Two trips to meet two women and gets scammed by a pro-daters perhaps he should look deeper for the root of the problem. Maybe in the mirror. My short time on two forums I have seen quite a few with sucker tattooed all over them. Meeting and dating RW isn't nuclear fission but many just don't seem to get it. Yes there is a difference versus AW but the gaps (other than distance) aren't that wide. I would wager a dollar to a donut Ole Rod will meet the same fate with his Latina

:cluebat:

Offline Jack

• Commercial Member
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2008, 03:22:10 PM »
I'm marking this one up as a troll with sour grapes and an axe to grind.

A troll you say Faux Pas! :hairraising: Ole Rodney might be a troll? :noidea:

Let's see here, a total of 2 posts on RWD.

Rodney knows that most the men on this forum are either married to, or looking for a Russian/Ukraine bride.  He says to all these men here, You have to be desperate men to search for a Russian woman. :o

In Rodney's 2 post's we know that he has about 5 years experience searching for a wife from Russia or Ukraine.

Now think about this for a second, 5 years ago, 4 years go, 3 years ago for anyone who had done ANY research at all, what was one of the first things they learned?  And that would be that Anastasiascamweb was one of the largest scams in the industry.

Anyone who has done any research over the last 2 years, over the last year, what is one of the first things they would have learned?  That Hot Russian Brides is one of the largest scams in the industry.

Rodney, if you are fishing from a sea full of sharks, your going to catch a shark?  Rodney, if your dealing with two of the largest scam agencies in the industry, your going to get scammed?

Now think about it Rodney, really, what you should have said was this,  Stupid men are going to get scammed while searching for a Russian woman.  And no one would argue with you Rodney, you would have proven your point quite well.

After getting scammed by Anastasiascamweb and Hot Russian Brides you gave up your search. You made two trips. You met two scam woman.  You went half way around the world to meet two scam woman. Not too smart Rodney.

According to you Rodney with Latin girls you have had the best of luck. These Latin girls are serious about marriage no matter how young they are :evil:. The few scammer Latin girls you met were honest to you about their intentions of scamming you, and you appreciated that. :clapping:

The girl that your dating now (your fiancée who is 18 years younger) you see and talk to each other every day via video cam BUT you are STILL looking through the Latin sites to check out all the new super hot mostly all for real and sincere women!!!!   WHY?  You have a fiancée!   You Rodney, in addition to being a troll, are also a [term removed]. :burnedup:

I knew we had some scumbags seeking Russian women and now I know their is at least one [term removed] seeking Latin women.  Shame on you Rodney.  Does your fiancée know about this site?  Does she know you are still looking at new super hot mostly all for real and sincere women?

You have now made 7 trips to see Latin women.  Rodney, what's the problem here? 

By your own words you have about a 90% chance of finding a good looking Latin woman that fits all your desired requirements of the type of woman you want to marry.  Your telling us these are wonderful women,  you write "My Latin women search was very successful"  you have made 7 trips, have a fiancée and your still checking out the new super hot mostly all for real and sincere women!!!   Something's not adding up Rodney.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 07:22:17 AM by Admin »

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2008, 04:24:01 PM »

Rodney knows that most the men on this forum are either married to, or looking for a Russian/Ukraine bride.  He says to all these men here, You have to be desperate men to search for a Russian woman. :o

In Rodney's 2 post's we know that he has about 5 years experience searching for a wife from Russia or Ukraine.

Looks like a duck(troll) , walks like a duck(troll), quacks like a duck(troll). Yep he's kinda like a duck(troll).
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2008, 07:20:36 AM »

Now think about this for a second, 5 years ago, 4 years go, 3 years ago for anyone who had done ANY research at all, what was one of the first things they learned?  And that would be that Anastasiascamweb was one of the largest scams in the industry.

Anyone who has done any research over the last 2 years, over the last year, what is one of the first things they would have learned?  That Hot Russian Brides is one of the largest scams in the industry.

Rodney, if you are fishing from a sea full of sharks, your going to catch a shark?  Rodney, if your dealing with two of the largest scam agencies in the industry, your going to get scammed?

Now think about it Rodney, really, what you should have said was this,  Stupid men are going to get scammed while searching for a Russian woman.  And no one would argue with you Rodney, you would have proven your point quite well.

After getting scammed by Anastasiascamweb and Hot Russian Brides you gave up your search. You made two trips. You met two scam woman.  You went half way around the world to meet two scam woman. Not too smart Rodney.

According to you Rodney with Latin girls you have had the best of luck. These Latin girls are serious about marriage no matter how young they are :evil:. The few scammer Latin girls you met were honest to you about their intentions of scamming you, and you appreciated that. :clapping:

The girl that your dating now (your fiancée who is 18 years younger) you see and talk to each other every day via video cam BUT you are STILL looking through the Latin sites to check out all the new super hot mostly all for real and sincere women!!!!   WHY?  You have a fiancée!   You Rodney, in addition to being a troll, are also a [term removed]. :burnedup:

I knew we had some scumbags seeking Russian women and now I know their is at least one [term removed] seeking Latin women.  Shame on you Rodney.  Does your fiancée know about this site?  Does she know you are still looking at new super hot mostly all for real and sincere women?

You have now made 7 trips to see Latin women.  Rodney, what's the problem here? 

By your own words you have about a 90% chance of finding a good looking Latin woman that fits all your desired requirements of the type of woman you want to marry.  Your telling us these are wonderful women,  you write "My Latin women search was very successful"  you have made 7 trips, have a fiancée and your still checking out the new super hot mostly all for real and sincere women!!!   Something's not adding up Rodney.

Jack - I believe Rodney lives right there close to you. Do you know him?

Rodney - as you can see, there are some of our members who are offended at your assertions. Are you a troll Rodney? If you are unfamiliar with that term - maybe just answer this - as you know RWD is the preeminent source of information for men and women currently in, or seeking, cross-cultural relationships with a partner from the Former Soviet Union. Why then, would you come here and make ridiculous accusations unless you are simply trying to create a negative reaction?

For those who do not know, Jack and I both 'grew up' on the Planet-Love forums. At PL, they had specific forums for each of three major geographical regions - Asian, Latin American, and Russian. Most of the time members of each forum pretty much kept to their area of interest, but occasionally we would get someone trying to create problems by claiming women from one geography were superior to another - usually it was the Latin guys taking swipes at the Russian guys. The common response was to do, as Jack has done, and call out the person for being a simple trouble-maker.

Is Rodney a "troll"? I don't know - he might be. That is why I have asked the question directly and unequivocally.

Finally - Jack, use of pejorative terms such as "scumbag" are considered name-calling, and are not allowed. I will be editing your post to remove such terms. Please do not require me to spend time cleaning up this sort of thing in the future, or next time I will remove your post in its entirety no matter if it has other value.

- Dan
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 07:23:29 AM by Admin »

Offline steviej

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2008, 08:55:02 PM »
All I can say is .. Thank God I was a desperate and dumb guy !!  8)

Offline Rodney42

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2008, 01:52:49 AM »
So how do you guys read my posts that I wrote a year or so ago on RWF and think I'm now coming to this site as a troll to tell the rest of my story in searching for a foreign wife ? On RWF I have never mentioned anything about Latin women . I tell my story on this site of my great success and luck with searching Latin women only to give the still single men a good alternative to have a much better scammer-free search for a wife. The only reason I didn't post on RWF is because RWF has almost closed down .
You guys are not reading my words closely enough so let me clue you in by spoon-feeding it to you again.  My post has nothing to do with you guys who have already found someone and it has everything to do with the guys who are searching  the VERY ATTRACTIVE R/U WOMEN . 
  Again, I  said that a man has to be desperate and dumb to search a R/U woman on the INTERNET  if your looking for a woman who is VERY ATTRACTIVE and of a YOUNGER AGE .  Searching attractive R/U  women on the intenet ,I would guess that for every man that does meet a very attractive sincere woman that is real , 1000 men only get scammed or attempted scammed again and again time after time. Does anyone know of a bigger scam on this earth ? Besides religion . R&U are the major scam capitals on this earth. No other type of scam on this earth is more infested with scammers than single R/U women on the internet .  RLM & AW are two very good example sites that have very well proved that many very attractive real women are in business to scam men . Joining RLM was the best thing that could have happened to me because they finally showed me that searching VERY ATTRACTIVE R/U WOMEN on the INTERNET are a almost total scam no matter if they are real are not. .  I don't think there is any other type of scam on this earth that is more mob organized , sophisticated and successful to have scammed thousands and thousands and thousands of men out of many many millions of $. So for me to say that about 90% of the VERY ATTRACTIVE  R/U women on the INTERNET are scams/scammers  is a good educated guess.
At this point and time the very attractive Latin women on the 2 sites I mentioned seem to be for the most part real, sincere and serious about finding their soul-mate. And the few Latin scammers/scams I did encounter were very amature and unsophisticated unlike the very professional always perfecting  R/U scams. No doubt Latin woman scams/scammers will become more and more like R/U scammers/scams. But as much as RLM is trying to establish a Latin scam market they seem to be having a lot of trouble recruiting Latin chatting whores which I think says something good about searching Latin women.
  Out of all the real Latin women I had a good bit of corresponded with very few acted like a pro dater  best I could determine. I'm sure there is a lot of them out there or will be some day but I had good luck way beyond what I expected to have.  MSN and the web cam were the best tools for me to weed out scammers and insincere women. 
I searched R/U women 4-5 years ON AND OFF or in-between the local women I dated  . One local girl I dated for almost a year  .I didn't make any more than 2 trips to R or U only because I couldn't ever meet a woman that was for sure real , very attractive and  sincere about really liking me enough for me to go half way around the world to visit her. Also staying overnight in the no heat  Donetsk airport during winter time really made me not want to take much of a chance of making a very stupid mistake again in going to see a girl that was a scammer/scam.  And there is no information on this web-site or any other scammer web site( that I could find) that could have prevented me or any other man from knowing this girl was a scammer. It was a perfect scam that any man wouldn't have realized until he got there.   Even with the 10 commandments info.
 I don't still look at other girls for something better and I absolutely have never ever thought about contacting anyone while with my gf . I occasionally look at very attractive women in a harmless way just as my gf still goes out to discos to drink and dance.  A few times when we're online I've sent her a link to a Latin site to show her good sites for her friends to use to find a man .Also to show her what I know about the online dating scene and what's out there as we discuss this topic. I showed her RLM to tell her how many men only get scammed. On a Latin site that we visited she has asked me which girl I think is the prettiest as she knows I love to look at beautiful women just for the beauty .Of course anything more than a glance  at another women when we are together will get me into trouble as it should. She also has an eye for some beautiful women such as Fergi.  She knows I still have some Latin friends on MSN that may say hi to me ever once in a while  .This has happened several times while I'm online/web cam talking with my gf. She also has some foreign male friends on MSN that will say hi to her occasionally when were are online and I couldn't care less about it .  The other day I got my gf some  high school Spanish teacher teaching info. from  a local Peruvian girl that I had met on LAC and dated a couple times. So what Jack thinks he knows about me and how relationships should be really makes him look like an idiot for judging me without knowing me and my relationship situation with my gf..
Bill, you saying I'm a troll hyping LAC that already advertises on this site really makes you look like a dumb ass just as you were for going to meet a girl who is known to be a scammer and prostitute. See Sandro's double dealers list   case #52  .
 I looked on LAC's sister site Russianeurocupid and saw several profiles I know are scammer profiles . So I sure wouldn't recommend this site as it seems to be just as infested with scammers as most R/U sites are. The scammers I did report on LAC and LE were all deleted so they do try to do a good job to keep their site as scammer free as they can .
Any man who search  foreign women over local women is desperate . I'm desperate because I know I have a much better chance to get a very attractive younger wife. And of course I must also have all the other good qualities of a woman to go with her good looks and younger age  . Any other reason you guys may have for only searching R/U women is probably listed  under the topic "101 ridiculous reason to marry a R/U woman".  I forget which site it's on .
Searching the YOUNGER VERY ATTRACTIVE R/U WOMEN on the INTERNET is  just as stupid as Bush saying he looked into Putin's eyes and saw an honest man.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2008, 02:54:22 AM »
Rodney, I think that you did not read the message.
Also I think you are doing the Latina women a great service by educating them about scamming.
If in a few years those sites will be infested with scammers, we know who to thank.

Try not to project your own stupidity and desperation on to others.
No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline diverboy70

« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2008, 06:54:14 AM »
Well, my girl is young (24) and very attractive (at least i think so) and I found her on the Internet.

Maybe I was just lucky or maybe i was just dumb and desperate?  8)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2008, 07:10:20 AM »
So how do you guys read my posts that I wrote a year or so ago on RWF and think I'm now coming to this site as a troll to tell the rest of my story in searching for a foreign wife ? On RWF I have never mentioned anything about Latin women . I tell my story on this site of my great success and luck with searching Latin women only to give the still single men a good alternative to have a much better scammer-free search for a wife. The only reason I didn't post on RWF is because RWF has almost closed down .
You guys are not reading my words closely enough so let me clue you in by spoon-feeding it to you again.  My post has nothing to do with you guys who have already found someone and it has everything to do with the guys who are searching  the VERY ATTRACTIVE R/U WOMEN . 
  Again, I  said that a man has to be desperate and dumb to search a R/U woman on the INTERNET  if your looking for a woman who is VERY ATTRACTIVE and of a YOUNGER AGE .  Searching attractive R/U  women on the intenet ,I would guess that for every man that does meet a very attractive sincere woman that is real , 1000 men only get scammed or attempted scammed again and again time after time. Does anyone know of a bigger scam on this earth ? Besides religion . R&U are the major scam capitals on this earth. No other type of scam on this earth is more infested with scammers than single R/U women on the internet .  RLM & AW are two very good example sites that have very well proved that many very attractive real women are in business to scam men . Joining RLM was the best thing that could have happened to me because they finally showed me that searching VERY ATTRACTIVE R/U WOMEN on the INTERNET are a almost total scam no matter if they are real are not. .  I don't think there is any other type of scam on this earth that is more mob organized , sophisticated and successful to have scammed thousands and thousands and thousands of men out of many many millions of $. So for me to say that about 90% of the VERY ATTRACTIVE  R/U women on the INTERNET are scams/scammers  is a good educated guess.
At this point and time the very attractive Latin women on the 2 sites I mentioned seem to be for the most part real, sincere and serious about finding their soul-mate. And the few Latin scammers/scams I did encounter were very amature and unsophisticated unlike the very professional always perfecting  R/U scams. No doubt Latin woman scams/scammers will become more and more like R/U scammers/scams. But as much as RLM is trying to establish a Latin scam market they seem to be having a lot of trouble recruiting Latin chatting whores which I think says something good about searching Latin women.
  Out of all the real Latin women I had a good bit of corresponded with very few acted like a pro dater  best I could determine. I'm sure there is a lot of them out there or will be some day but I had good luck way beyond what I expected to have.  MSN and the web cam were the best tools for me to weed out scammers and insincere women. 
I searched R/U women 4-5 years ON AND OFF or in-between the local women I dated  . One local girl I dated for almost a year  .I didn't make any more than 2 trips to R or U only because I couldn't ever meet a woman that was for sure real , very attractive and  sincere about really liking me enough for me to go half way around the world to visit her. Also staying overnight in the no heat  Donetsk airport during winter time really made me not want to take much of a chance of making a very stupid mistake again in going to see a girl that was a scammer/scam.  And there is no information on this web-site or any other scammer web site( that I could find) that could have prevented me or any other man from knowing this girl was a scammer. It was a perfect scam that any man wouldn't have realized until he got there.   Even with the 10 commandments info.
 I don't still look at other girls for something better and I absolutely have never ever thought about contacting anyone while with my gf . I occasionally look at very attractive women in a harmless way just as my gf still goes out to discos to drink and dance.  A few times when we're online I've sent her a link to a Latin site to show her good sites for her friends to use to find a man .Also to show her what I know about the online dating scene and what's out there as we discuss this topic. I showed her RLM to tell her how many men only get scammed. On a Latin site that we visited she has asked me which girl I think is the prettiest as she knows I love to look at beautiful women just for the beauty .Of course anything more than a glance  at another women when we are together will get me into trouble as it should. She also has an eye for some beautiful women such as Fergi.  She knows I still have some Latin friends on MSN that may say hi to me ever once in a while  .This has happened several times while I'm online/web cam talking with my gf. She also has some foreign male friends on MSN that will say hi to her occasionally when were are online and I couldn't care less about it .  The other day I got my gf some  high school Spanish teacher teaching info. from  a local Peruvian girl that I had met on LAC and dated a couple times. So what Jack thinks he knows about me and how relationships should be really makes him look like an idiot for judging me without knowing me and my relationship situation with my gf..
Bill, you saying I'm a troll hyping LAC that already advertises on this site really makes you look like a dumb ass just as you were for going to meet a girl who is known to be a scammer and prostitute. See Sandro's double dealers list   case #52  .
 I looked on LAC's sister site Russianeurocupid and saw several profiles I know are scammer profiles . So I sure wouldn't recommend this site as it seems to be just as infested with scammers as most R/U sites are. The scammers I did report on LAC and LE were all deleted so they do try to do a good job to keep their site as scammer free as they can .
Any man who search  foreign women over local women is desperate . I'm desperate because I know I have a much better chance to get a very attractive younger wife. And of course I must also have all the other good qualities of a woman to go with her good looks and younger age  . Any other reason you guys may have for only searching R/U women is probably listed  under the topic "101 ridiculous reason to marry a R/U woman".  I forget which site it's on .
Searching the YOUNGER VERY ATTRACTIVE R/U WOMEN on the INTERNET is  just as stupid as Bush saying he looked into Putin's eyes and saw an honest man.

Rodney,

Unlike other forums, this one enjoys the added perspective of having Planet-Love.com as our 'sister' site and we have plenty of opportunity to compare scamming activity between Russian and Latin (and Asian) geographies.

It strikes me that your presence here is aimed more at creating rancor than anything else. If true, that is considered trollish behavior and is not allowed.

Please look for a PM from me.

- Dan

Offline IAmZon

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2008, 07:43:39 AM »
Maybe NOT trollish.  The subject seems relevant to me.

I flipped over Russian / Eastern European women after my divorce.  I dated many when I was re-adjusting to single life. There is so much to fall totally in love with in woman from Eastern Europe... but it does not come so easy for most American men. And Eastern European ladies - especially Russian girls that have choices and resources (these are the only type of girls I personally know) can be just as much of a handful as their American counterpart - albeit with a different psychological base of operation.

I live most of my time now in the DR, Punta Cana.  This is a MAJOR tourist attraction for Europe and yes Russia.  I meet many new girls every week.  Meeting people on vacation ... you mostly see the fun side.  Even then, it is hard not to notice the Russian temperament.  I have found absolutely that a man must behave differently to truly win the attention of a high quality Russian woman with choices.  (Is there such a thing as the "Russian Woman Whisperer?).

I understand that one could draw the conclusion that this group has a distant and cold inner world.  But that is only because the woman has not truly embrace you - she has not let you in. 

I also understand how one could draw the conclusion that Latin women are warm, subservient, and loyal.  They are.  But that comes with a price too.  Latin women do not trust and all have "abandonment issues."  I have not met one Latin woman that raises to the level of "Very Smart" intellectually.  Commonly, the Russian girls I meet raise to this level.

Latin women cater to the man like crazy. They will spoil you.  Russian women are strong as nails.  They just as easily could be the male in our species (I think they would do a better job).

So, I am going to Colombia again next week.  Still, I have not traveled to Eastern Europe.  But I am working on a deal that would take me to Romania often.  Then, I may have more information to contribute.  I think that the Latin alternative is worthy of exploration for sure. 

SCAMS almost always occur because the man is not qualified (Qualified means many things. If you get taken a a car dealer, you are not a qualified consumer ... get the idea?) to be courting international women.

One last point.  It takes ALOT of time to know another culture.  It takes ALOT of time to be accepted as something more than a stupid ass tourist.  I think most men assume that just because they jumped their ass on a plane, that makes them different.  NO!  From the women's perspective, that makes you the same:)   

If your meet a woman from a different country, and you become serious, ask her to take you to her grandparent's, parent's, or relatives house in the provinces. Live in the real world that the woman comes from for a couple of days ... until you stop thinking to yourself "God, how do people live this way?"  When you reach the point where you see the positives aspects of this simple but poor life, I doubt anyone would have to worry about the SCAM word.

You can not shop and buy a woman.  No matter what you say, the "one week wonder," and the "agency model" facilitates this artificial thinking.  It takes time and effort to make it real.

BTW - what's wrong with the "goodwife" site?

Offline Mir

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2008, 10:46:53 AM »
Still, I have not traveled to Eastern Europe.  But I am working on a deal that would take me to Romania often.

IMHO the difference between Romanian girls and Russian girls is somethink like Portuguese and English (though both are Western European).

Offline Mamma D

« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2008, 01:47:39 PM »

Let Me tell you a little secret...........women aare women... no matter where they were born....make no mistake about it and we come in many shapes, color and sizes...

He didn't like the casserole
And he didn't like my cake.
He said my biscuits were too hard...
Not like his mother used to make.
I didn't perk the coffee right
He didn't like the stew,
I didn't mend his socks
The way his mother used to do.
I pondered for an answer
I was looking for a clue.
Then I turned around and smacked the shit out of him...
Like his mother used to do.

:cluebat: git it?
May those that love us, love us.
And those that don't love us,May God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn't turn their hearts,May He turn their ankles,
 So we will know them by their limping.

God put your arm about my shoulder... and your hand over my MOUTH!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541457
Total Topics: 20864
Most Online Today: 1973
Most Online Ever: 12701