It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trump against legal immigration  (Read 28054 times)

Offline LiveFromUkraine

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: Trump against legal immigration
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2016, 10:12:51 AM »
I have never seen any group as smug, self righteous and full of hate as the modern "liberals" are.  You constantly paint all conservatives with one brush, while implying all liberals are well intentioned crusaders of justice and equality.

Yet many conservatives try to paint liberals in broad strokes.  They only want free stuff!  They are lazy!  They are intolerant! 

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2016, 10:14:49 AM »

Yet many conservatives try to paint liberals in broad strokes.  They only want free stuff!  They are lazy!  They are intolerant!

Good catch...beat me to it.

Fathertime!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline fathertime

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2016, 10:21:53 AM »

America was built to be better than the rest of the world.  It was built to allow all to come here and make their own way. . 

Much was built by slaves, the chinese, and currently 15 million illegal immigrants. 

It was not built for the lazy to come here and be taken care of. 

...you mean the somewhat older white guys who are getting their house maintained by spanish speaking gardeners, maids, housekeepers...or the other older white guys who are getting their car washed by spanish speakers,...or the ones getting served, cooked for, and fed at Burger King by spanish speaking immigrants or their children...and then complaining about it?  Which lazy group are you referring to?

Fathertime!

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2016, 10:24:33 AM »
In all the popular vote talk, you will find out that it is impossible for a Hillary-licker to admit the vote fraud was done by illegals voting for Hillary. 

Thus the "she won the popular vote " is tainted by the fact that an estimated 1 to 2 million illegals voted, overwhelming majority of those votes went to Hillary.
Me gusta ir de compras con mi tarjeta verde...

Offline pitbull

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2016, 10:26:06 AM »
In all the popular vote talk, you will find out that it is impossible for a Hillary-licker to admit the vote fraud was done by illegals voting for Hillary. 

Thus the "she won the popular vote " is tainted by the fact that an estimated 1 to 2 million illegals voted, overwhelming majority of those votes went to Hillary.

Angry trampon bullshit  ;)

Trump only won because of the minority voter suppression by trumpons and by then rigging the election against Hillary with the help of russia and the stupid Comey letter
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 10:30:42 AM by pitbull »
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline jone

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2016, 10:50:53 AM »

Trump only won because of the minority voter suppression by trumpons and by then rigging the election against Hillary with the help of russia and the stupid Comey letter

Go ahead.  Get it all out.  We feel your pain.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline pitbull

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2016, 11:39:16 AM »
Go ahead.  Get it all out.  We feel your pain.

Actually I am sort of looking forward to Trump's presidency. It will be entertaining and definitely not boring. The news channels will keep me awake on those nights the baby doesn't want to sleep  :)
Be the person that your dog thinks you are

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2016, 11:39:35 AM »

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2016, 12:05:21 PM »

Racism, xenophobia and bigotry are disgusting and I will speak against those both on the forum and in real life.

It is time to realize that Hillary won the popular vote by a far wider margin than Gore did. Trump is not America's president, he is a "whitelash" president. He seems to not have any strong convictions beyond making a deal, so hopefully he will govern accordingly.

You don't speak against those labels.  You speak against people who don't agree with you.  You paint every single conservative as the same.  You speak as all liberals, hateful towards everyone you disagree with.  Lots of conservatives are against the same things you are against, but you don't acknowledge that.  Just like your hateful map showing everyone in the center of the country as not Americans.

And as to the popular vote, it means only that the big cities with tons of liberal voters don't get to ram their agenda through the entire nation. 

Perhaps you should spend some time studying the actual creation of the UNITED STATES of America.  The formation of the states was done to benefit all states not just the largest and most populated.  Your candidate lost.  She lost under the lawful system.  She lost under the constitutional system in place for over 200 years.  She lost under the same system all other presidents have won and lost under.  Deal with it.  Only liberals hate to lose so bad they want to change the nation so they can win.  Oddly they want to change the very system that allows them free speech, the right to vote and the right to be represented.

More though than the liberal ideology, I despise the smug self righteousness used to try to pound your agenda down the throat of others by name calling and vilifying those that disagree with you. 

You are an immigrant, right?  So obviously our tainted system must work or you would not be here.  Yet you claim it doesn't work.  Obviously it does and has worked for years.  I am all for legal immigration of those that want to come and contribute.  But. I am opposed to a system bringing in unsupportable amounts of people who want to destroy my country or freeload off it.  In your book that makes me some kind of ___phobe.  I don't know which one, but I am sure you have one or two labels for me.

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2016, 12:08:19 PM »

You wont see that out of me.  Any liberal who wants to work, follow the laws, and support themselves is welcome by me.  So is/are any immigrant/s that want to come here and assimilate and contribute to America instead of mooching or trying to tear it down.

I am against illegals and people who are capable of work, but wont.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2016, 12:13:46 PM »

Only liberals hate to lose so bad they want to change the nation so they can win.  Oddly they want to change the very system that allows them free speech, the right to vote and the right to be represented.

I thought you were against using a broad brush. 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2016, 12:16:34 PM »

Actually I am sort of looking forward to Trump's presidency. It will be entertaining and definitely not boring. The news channels will keep me awake on those nights the baby doesn't want to sleep  :)

Now that it is upon us, I'm looking forward to it also.  He will probably compromise a lot more than the hard-liners want, and keep the country moving in the same direction on a lot of issues...and if this happens it will be done in the name of a republican.

Fathertime!

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2016, 12:18:37 PM »

Much was built by slaves, the chinese, and currently 15 million illegal immigrants. 

...you mean the somewhat older white guys who are getting their house maintained by spanish speaking gardeners, maids, housekeepers...or the other older white guys who are getting their car washed by spanish speakers,...or the ones getting served, cooked for, and fed at Burger King by spanish speaking immigrants or their children...and then complaining about it?  Which lazy group are you referring to?

Fathertime!

Slaves did not build this nation.  They were exploited and I am 100% against slavery.  But the myth they built the nation is ludicrous.  They took the place of equipment that was not available.  Slavery was a product of needing cheap labor, having no equipment and a general lack of regard for human rights.

But slavery was not an American thing.  It was a global thing going back thousands of years before America.  Also the majority of things accomplished using the slave labor were destroyed by the north during the attacks and marches on the south.  America was built by business men who for the most part were ruthless, greedy and power hungry. 

I abhor slavery and agree it was terrible.  But it did not build this nation, nor did the Chinese laborers.  The people that exploited the poor labor were the force behind building the nation.  The poor and slaves were the beast of burden.  It has been that way since the early man, and always will be.  Now the rich have found it is cheaper to pay the slaves than own them.  That is the only difference.

Don't throw slavery at me.  I would fight today to keep it from ever coming back.  But it was all about money and labor.  And the slave labor didn't build this country any more than cheap labor today does.

Offline Miquel Westano

• Restricted
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2016, 12:22:59 PM »

I thought you were against using a broad brush. 

Nope, I do it too.  But what I say is much less personal and hateful.  I didn't call her any names.  I didn't call her a dumb**** like the map she put up. 

I have never seen a conservative Republican riot, burning and beating on TV, after an election went against them.  But they have shown liberals doing that since the sixties.  So my broad brush stroke seems to fit.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2016, 12:35:38 PM »

Do you think you'll be watching drama, comedy, horror or all three? I don't remember you announcing the baby but just in case I missed it, congratulations on your baby!

Just like your hateful map showing everyone in the center of the country as not Americans.

You mean that map was in America? I thought Dumbfuckistan was part of the USSR. Pitbull was using an outdated map though. Dumbfuckistan has since conquered Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania expanding their borders.

Now that it is upon us, I'm looking forward to it also.  He will probably compromise a lot more than the hard-liners want, and keep the country moving in the same direction on a lot of issues...and if this happens it will be done in the name of a republican.

Trumps rhetoric has changed. The big mouth many enjoy from him has gone soft. Speaking softly while carrying a big stick would make him a better president than the earlier man he's shown us.

It's best his supporters and critics wait it out before judging Trump as a president.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2016, 01:51:23 PM »

Fathertime!

Let's look at three main platforms that Trump ran on.

1. Border security and building a wall. 
2. Repeal and replace Obama care. 
3. New Trade Deals

The Dems aren't going to help him on the first two at all. They will
fight to the death. Even if the GOP came up with the greatest plan
in the world the Dems in congress can't/won't let the GOP do it.

They can't allow a GOP market based solution. They would prefer to
gouge out the eyes of their children first. They own healthcare and they
can't let the GOP (especially Trump) have any success with their baby.

The Dems say they will work with Trump on some kind of spending
package for infrastructure where they will try to load it with pork.
They aren't going to compromise on any of Trumps policies.

Don't tell me where Trump should compromise, tell me where the Dems
might be willing to compromise.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline fathertime

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2016, 02:43:39 PM »

and don't forget the trump wiener rubbers who actually think losing the popular vote ='s a mandate to go against the people's will with a sharp turn to the right.  I think trump will disappoint you personally.  He has enough of an ego to want to be liked, and the draconian nonsense you spout will have little voice with him...at least that is what I hope.

Fathertime! 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2016, 02:50:03 PM »

Don't throw slavery at me.  I would fight today to keep it from ever coming back.  But it was all about money and labor.  And the slave labor didn't build this country any more than cheap labor today does.
You can try to ignore it, but I'l be here to remind you when necessary.  Much of the hard labor of the nation is done by illegals and their offspring (of which there are many) in the past much of it was done by slaves, and the chinese. Your stance is to deport them all, you have said it more than once.  For consideration, I've given you a reminder of what they have done on the positive side of the ledger. 

Fathertime!   

Offline fathertime

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2016, 02:53:28 PM »
Let's look at three main platforms that Trump ran on.

1. Border security and building a wall. 
2. Repeal and replace Obama care. 
3. New Trade Deals

The Dems aren't going to help him on the first two at all. They will
fight to the death. Even if the GOP came up with the greatest plan
in the world the Dems in congress can't/won't let the GOP do it.

They can't allow a GOP market based solution. They would prefer to
gouge out the eyes of their children first. They own healthcare and they
can't let the GOP (especially Trump) have any success with their baby.

The Dems say they will work with Trump on some kind of spending
package for infrastructure where they will try to load it with pork.
They aren't going to compromise on any of Trumps policies.

Don't tell me where Trump should compromise, tell me where the Dems
might be willing to compromise.

No.  It is trump that will compromise his earlier 'promises' which were meant to appeal to some of his base of vocal supporters.    It has been the republicans that have been obstructionists, so it will be very interesting if indeed trump forces them to move forward with compromised solutions. 
Fathertime!

Offline Slumba

• Banned Member
« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2016, 05:12:29 PM »
You can try to ignore it, but I'l be here to remind you when necessary.  Much of the hard labor of the nation is done by illegals and their offspring (of which there are many) in the past much of it was done by slaves, and the chinese. Your stance is to deport them all, you have said it more than once.  For consideration, I've given you a reminder of what they have done on the positive side of the ledger. 

Fathertime!

So show your beliefs with actual stats. 

When you do so , you will filnd that 40% or more of Hispanics take welfare or other EBT/SNAP etc.

You love to pontificate and pretend you know things.  Time to be an adult and find actual statistics instead.

During the time of slavery, blacks (free and slave) were never more than ____ percentage of the population.

Go ahead, find that statistic...

Offline jone

« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2016, 05:26:17 PM »
I will tell you now that Trump will not act differently because he didn't win the popular vote.  Any one who thinks so is kidding themselves.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline LiveFromUkraine

« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2016, 06:03:54 PM »

No.  It is trump that will compromise his earlier 'promises' which were meant to appeal to some of his base of vocal supporters.    It has been the republicans that have been obstructionists, so it will be very interesting if indeed trump forces them to move forward with compromised solutions. 
Fathertime!

I'm not understanding this FT.  Why do you think Trump will compromise when he doesn't need too?

Offline jone

« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2016, 06:57:40 PM »
Much of the legislation for repealing Obama Care has already passed both the House and the Senate.  For those who don't remember, Obama vetoed it.  I would guess that the same authors and the same bill that went through Congress before will be reproduced.

However, before Congress takes on Obama Care, my guess is that the first weeks will be spent rescinding Obama's Executive Orders.  And my feeling is that it is high time this is done.  We have a legislature for a reason.  Obama didn't like what the legislature told him so he wrote things into law using Executive Orders.  It could well have created a Constitutional Crisis, as we were not in a time of war.

Offline fathertime

« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2016, 09:03:02 PM »
So show your beliefs with actual stats. 

When you do so , you will filnd that 40% or more of Hispanics take welfare or other EBT/SNAP etc.

You love to pontificate and pretend you know things.  Time to be an adult and find actual statistics instead.

During the time of slavery, blacks (free and slave) were never more than ____ percentage of the population.

Go ahead, find that statistic...
It is humorous to watch you try to pretend you don't have a strong dislike for different races, after you have already outed yourself numerous times!   Although it isn't hard to do, I'm not interested in providing you any stats.  It is very clear that much work was accomplished by slaves, the chinese, and the millions of illegals in the workforce today....it is worth another chuckle watching you deny them that, based on your strong dislike..and ultimately an extreme fear.

Fathertime! 

Offline fathertime

« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2016, 09:08:22 PM »

I'm not understanding this FT.  Why do you think Trump will compromise when he doesn't need too?

I am hopeful that he isn't what he campaigned as...therefore he will compromise on certain issues because he wants to. 

Fathertime!

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541009
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1867
Total: 1878

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 02:48:08 PM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM