It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: ANYONE IN TEXAS PLANNING TO VISIT HIS LADY IN ODESSA THIS YEAR?  (Read 37083 times)

Offline SANDRO43

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: ANYONE IN TEXAS PLANNING TO VISIT HIS LADY IN ODESSA THIS YEAR?
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2009, 05:33:15 PM »
But I have a few doubts I wish to clear from you:
1. Do you feel every man is always scammed by their own agencies all the time?
Not always, but OFTEN  - Anastasia falls into this category, a bad track record: it depends on the specific agency you're dealing with. Remember, agencies have to make money, somehow, to survive. The question is: HOW?
2. Believe in exceptions?
Always possible, however the problem is: how probable? Again, this depends on the specific agency.
3. Do you feel there is zero possiblity that my case is real and the ladies on the pictures are the ones actually corresponding with me directly?
See above.

Gerone, as others said, most of us have been through the same route, and formed our opinions based on our experience, hence our scepticism. You don't have to follow the advice given here, but we've seen all too many cases where this did not lead to a happy ending. Good luck, anyway ;).
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 05:36:05 PM by SANDRO43 »
Milan's "Duomo"

Offline Ravens9273

• I know everything! The wife gives me the answers.
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2009, 06:07:58 PM »
Gerone

you are asking us if by chance you are an exception with Anastasia. There is no way anyone here can give you that answer. However you also have not given enough details.
Such as:
Age of the ladies you are writting.

You said you were 42. If the ladies are in their 20's odds are against you.
Are these ladies out of your leauge? If these ladies were in the USA would they date you or pay attention to you?

You were involved in a heated debate that left many of us to believe you were Mexican. At this point I am confused about what race you are. However if you are Mexican your journey just became 1000 times harder. That is not being me being racists. That is reality of racism in the FSU.

If you can answer those questions we can at least give a more accurate opinion to your odds.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2009, 06:16:39 PM »
Gerone,

The agency your using has a pretty bad reputation.

I haven't read all of this thread but if you have decided to go through
them I would highly recommend a back up plan. Stirlitz lives in Odessa
and he might even be able to check out the lady or ladies that you plan
to meet. He is a translator and can help you find an apartment, airport
pickup, or rent you a local cell phone, etc.

I will send you a pm with his contact information.

Udachi

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline gerone

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2009, 08:32:57 PM »
Gerone

you are asking us if by chance you are an exception with Anastasia. There is no way anyone here can give you that answer. However you also have not given enough details.
Such as:
Age of the ladies you are writting.

You said you were 42. If the ladies are in their 20's odds are against you.
Are these ladies out of your leauge? If these ladies were in the USA would they date you or pay attention to you?

You were involved in a heated debate that left many of us to believe you were Mexican. At this point I am confused about what race you are. However if you are Mexican your journey just became 1000 times harder. That is not being me being racists. That is reality of racism in the FSU.

If you can answer those questions we can at least give a more accurate opinion to your odds.

Yes, I think I have a good chance with chicks in their 20s because they are from another culture and are not as obsessed with youth as Yankees. I have no gray hair or going bald and look like most guys in their 30s. As for being Mexican, my type is probably more appealing to most European ladies than the typical Anglo male. People like you have a tendency to believe that having cotton-white skin is the best asset a human can have while being the darker one gets, the less appealing he or she looks. Don't give me the racist bullshit about Russians being more racist than Yankees cause there are hardly any other people on earth more racist than Yankees. Just to clear your confusion I look more like a Spaniard than a typical Mexican and I know that Russian ladies prefer the Latin look in men much more than the Anglo-Saxon type of look......just ask Anna Kournikova  ;D
Is that the best you can do?

Offline TwoBitBandit

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2009, 08:46:49 PM »
Don't give me the racist bull*snip* about Russians being more racist than Yankees cause there are hardly any other people on earth more racist than Yankees.

Oh boy, you're in for a wild ride if you believe that.  The Russians take racism to a whole new level.  The stuff I've heard come out of the mouths of Russians really shocked me until I became accustomed to it.

Offline JR

• Hey, what do I know?
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2009, 09:22:38 PM »
What a MAROOOOOOON :) You have NO IDEA how racist the FSU is. Yankees are sooooooo non-racist compared to them. Go enjoy yourself....
Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else :)

Offline Ravens9273

« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2009, 09:49:45 PM »
Yes, I think I have a good chance with chicks in their 20s because they are from another culture and are not as obsessed with youth as Yankees. I have no gray hair or going bald and look like most guys in their 30s. As for being Mexican, my type is probably more appealing to most European ladies than the typical Anglo male. People like you have a tendency to believe that having cotton-white skin is the best asset a human can have while being the darker one gets, the less appealing he or she looks. Don't give me the racist bull*snip* about Russians being more racist than Yankees cause there are hardly any other people on earth more racist than Yankees. Just to clear your confusion I look more like a Spaniard than a typical Mexican and I know that Russian ladies prefer the Latin look in men much more than the Anglo-Saxon type of look......just ask Anna Kournikova  ;D

Gerone

You take everything someone tells out of context if you do not like the answer. My comments to you had nothing to do with racism in the USA.
Racism in the FSU is a whole new level. They do not believe in interacial dating period. One in a million ladies may give you a shot if you do not have the same skin tone as them.
This is a fact about the FSU.
You are also talking about going to Odessa. I am very familiar with Odessa. My wife is from Odessa. I know more about Odessa then any other part of the FSU. It is almost a second home to me.
On the very very rare occasion you do see someone else there who is of another race people will not have anything to do with them.
I remember my first time to Odessa. I saw a younger black man walking up the street. He looked and dressed like normal young black male in the USA. I cannot comment if he was american or not however he wore the oversized Basketball jersey, sideways cap etc...
It was the first time in my life I saw a young black male look terrified to walk up the street.
In the center of the city they have a mall. On the bottom floor is a buffet type of restaurant. My wife and I went to eat there once. The place was crowded and hard to find a seat. However we saw another young black male sitting at a table by himself. As crowded as the place was and no one could find a seat, no one would even sit at a table near him. All tables around him were empty. It gave me the impression like the guy let a nasty one go.
People would rather stand or wait on a table then sit near him.

When you write it shows very obvious you believe all the hype and fantasy that these websites tell you. It is nothing more then a way to get your money.
Think about. From every letter you open and every letter you write to a lady someone is making money. Do you honestly think with this system you will get a rejection letter from a lady?
I bet all your letters from ladys always say

"Thank you so much for your letter. I was so happy to receive it"
"Thank you so much for your attention and care"

I am sure you have heard this phrase before
"It gives me great pleasure"

On Anastasia you can be 60 years old and write to an 18 year old beauty queen supermodel and you will get the

You also need to stop believing the hype that RW want much older Men.
10 years is usually the MAX for 90% of the ladies. They are not looking for Men twice their age.
All those HOT 20 year olds you are writting to that you think are truly looking for an older Man for love and marriage in reality have local boyfriends. They have their pick of local Men and honestly would prefer a local man over a foreign Man.

After your last remarks. I will say I am 150% possitive you are communicating only with Agency Translator.
Why?
You are hooked on Odessa Girls. Even Anastasia admitted they had problem with Scam Agencies from Odessa. Anastasia a few months back almost took Odessa off of their site because it was such a problem and obvious one they could not even hide from.
However considering that Odessa alone makes up 50% of their business they brushed the thought to the side and allowed it to continue.
Second.
You just admitted to writting to 20 year olds. You are 42. Believe me they are not interested. I do not care what the website told you. This is the true reality. Do you think 20 year old American Men are their customers? NO. If they put TRUE ages a lady is looking for they would make no money at all because 90% of their customers are over 40.
Anastasia has over 56,000 male customers (I know this because friend told me who has agency working with them)
These young hot 20 year old girls on average recieve 300 to 500 letters per week with a few going over 1000 letters.
(also information given to me by Anastasia agency)
You want to know why you cannot see the Men? Because it is not good for business if you knew the Men out numbered the ladies 4 to 1.

An agency gets $1.50 on every credit you spend on their ladies. On occasion some of these hot 20 year olds really do write to some Men.
I remember when talking to agencies. One lady in particular was getting over 1000 letters weekly. The girl really did write to 6 Men she found interesting.
Now you need to consider this. In a country that the average income is $200 to $250 a month. These are same people realizing the amount of money could be made on this one girl. However she only wants to write to 6 Men. Company is now tempted to write letters to the other Hundreds of men on her behalf because they do not want to miss out on that $1.50 per letter because their girl does not want to write them back.
Now the conclusion of that very lady. She married a local man. Had a baby. Divorced a year later. Is now back on Anastasia. This time as being divorced with child. Needless to say she is also with a different agency.

You need to wake up. You fell in love with the hype and fantasy painted to you. 99% of what you were told and believe is nothing more then myth and fantasy.
You even mentioned talking to 3 Women and planning to propose to one on your trip.
This alone says you believe so much in a fantasy. Even if by the very slim chance these ladies were real they would laugh in your face if you proposed during a week long trip.
Somehow I think you will not listen to anything anyone here says. It will take you to make that trip.
Do you not know that there are probably 50 to 100 other Men getting the very same letters from the same lady you are, all with the belief that you are building a relationship?

This is also told to me by agencies in Odessa.
On average winter months 3 to 5 Men come to Odessa to visit 1 lady per week.
During the summer that number grows to 5 to 10.
While you are here writting on this forum the odds are a Man right now is in Odessa for the purpose of meeting these 3 ladies you are writting to.
At this very moment that Man just finished a dinner date with the lady and realized she looked at him as if he was a complete stranger.
Last but not least.
Alot more younger ladies (early 20's) have ability to speak english or at least the basics. English classes in schools and Universities are much more common now the back in Soviet Union days.
You will also notice how very rare it is in a profile that a lady can actually speak English.
Anastasia currently has over 14,000 ladies listed on their site.
Do a search of English speaking ladies. The low number will amaze you.
There is a reason for not always letting a Man know a lady can at least speak basic English.

1. Gives agency chance to make more money from you by having an interpreter on date that you will be charged by hour to have.
2. It makes sure you do not get too close to lady or make moves on her.
3. It also helps to give the lady a way out if she wants to end the date if she is starting to feel uncomfortable being around you.

Once upon a time I considered starting one of these sites. I even had the site built. I met all these agencies because of wanting to do that business. I met so many scam agencies it is not funny with only a few honest ones. I became good friends with those owners. They are also the ones who gave me every detail to Anastasia and their business. I have even been inside the agency control panel to Anastaisa's website to see how it worked.
The information I just gave was told to me equally by all the agencies I had spoken with. Anastasia is the biggest money making site for agencies to join. All go running to Anastasia. Even HRB does not even come close in income for an agency. An agency cannot survive off of HRB alone. But agencies are making tons from Anastasia.

You can believe what you want. But trust me. With the hundreds of Men writting to the same ladies you are. It would be a miracle if even 1 actually excited them to write. These ladies are busy, they do not have time to go across town to agency. They also get enough attention from local men. But I can guarantee you these young hot 20 year olds, out of all them Men wanting to meet them are not excited about a 42 year old Spanish Man.
The agency translator is however. They are making $1.50 on your letters.

Your best bet is to start over. Stick to over 30 year olds and find a site where you are not paying per letter.

By the way. Do you not find it odd how everyday it is about 10 (Anastaisa's daily average of fake letters)new intro letters you get per day?
Interesting how every day just 10 ladies decided to go to Agency, sit behind the computer and send you a letter. ;D

I am editing this post to add.
I stated at one time I considered starting my own site similar to Anastasia and even had the website built. My reasons for not going through with.
No matter how hard I tried to figure out a way to build a scam proof site I could not do so. I do not think it can be done when working with agencies. I personally will not build a business that involves people getting ripped off. If I cannot make a positive experience for my customers I will not do it at all.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 10:04:17 PM by Ravens9273 »

Offline Daveman

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2009, 09:55:29 PM »
Yes, I think I have a good chance with chicks in their 20s because they are from another culture and are not as obsessed with youth as Yankees. I have no gray hair or going bald and look like most guys in their 30s. As for being Mexican, my type is probably more appealing to most European ladies than the typical Anglo male. People like you have a tendency to believe that having cotton-white skin is the best asset a human can have while being the darker one gets, the less appealing he or she looks. Don't give me the racist bull*snip* about Russians being more racist than Yankees cause there are hardly any other people on earth more racist than Yankees. Just to clear your confusion I look more like a Spaniard than a typical Mexican and I know that Russian ladies prefer the Latin look in men much more than the Anglo-Saxon type of look......just ask Anna Kournikova  ;D

gerone, you will undoubtedly encounter some FSUW who will prefer the Latin appearance over the Anglo-Saxon, Arian, or whomever.  

And you will encounter some very seriously racist people as well as absolutely bizarre thought patterns, beliefs, superstitions, etc.   You're in for a pretty big surprise on your first trip, and an even bigger surprise if you manage to begin a relationship.  The 'laws' of western reality cease to exist in the FSU mind.  One moment it can be the most beautiful place and woman in the world and within a blink of an eye, you're teleported to bizarroland where you only thoughts become  "What?? what the hell?? HUH? Where did you get THAT?"  

Not sure why you have such an attitude here, but my last piece of advice to you will be to tone down the attitude before you go over there, otherwise you'll be in for a very rude learning experience.

In this game, the two most valued assets, IMO, are patience and an open mind.  To be so high-horse opinionated will not make much progress with the ladies, and at the wrong place wrong time could possibly get you killed.  Relax.
The duty of a true patriot is to protect his country from its government. -- Thomas Paine

Offline Ravens9273

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2009, 10:02:37 PM »
fixing error. What I wrote above was posted twice

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2009, 10:59:09 PM »
oh boy.

First of all.. most of the affiliate agencies on Anastasia are the same affiliate agencies used by HRB.  The exception is that Anastasia rules are even more loose and there is even less oversite than on HRB.

Anastasia rules for the ladies specifically state they MUST answer every letter in a positive way even if they are not interested n the man.  check the anastasia guarantee.. the warrant that all your letters will be answered.  And they are answered, by terps, agency managers and on rare occasions by the girls themselves.  The reason for this is some of the ladies generate so much correspondence it would be physically impossible for them to answer all the letters they get.  Forget the photos for your gifts.. they are staged and fake.  They mean absolutely nothing, it is nothing more than a marketing trick to get suckers like you to fall for the fantasy even deeper.

The girls are recruited by a number of different nefarious practices.  The one that bugs me the most is when members are paid $20 bucks for every girlfriend they get to sign up.  Nothing like a little pyramid marketing to fill the pages with beauties who got $20 and free glamour shots by a pro photog.  Its a fun thing to do on a Saturday afternoon.  But, to think they even give it a second thought afterwards is just being stupid.

jerone.. if you go to Odessa with the attitude you have shown here this is what I think will happen.. best case scenario and worst case scenario.  In the best case you will spend several very lonely days without any dates, stuck in a beautiful city with gorgeous girls everywhere that you can not communicate with and who will think you look like one of the despised races from central asia or one of the turkish sex tourists that come over every summer to try and score some Ukrianian ass for free.  Worst case scenario.. you will piss of some Ukrainian guys with your stupidity and bravado and get your ass kicked.  Wait, there is even one scenario worse.. you will disrespect one of the street cops that are all over the place and they will shake you down after they beat the hell out of you and you will be deported as an undesirable.

You need to get over your hatred and face reality.  You have already been scammed and there is a much bigger scam waiting for you on the other end of the fantasy you are living.

Offline gerone

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2009, 11:27:59 PM »
Gerone

You take everything someone tells out of context if you do not like the answer. My comments to you had nothing to do with racism in the USA.
Racism in the FSU is a whole new level. They do not believe in interacial dating period. One in a million ladies may give you a shot if you do not have the same skin tone as them.
This is a fact about the FSU.
You are also talking about going to Odessa. I am very familiar with Odessa. My wife is from Odessa. I know more about Odessa then any other part of the FSU. It is almost a second home to me.
On the very very rare occasion you do see someone else there who is of another race people will not have anything to do with them.
I remember my first time to Odessa. I saw a younger black man walking up the street. He looked and dressed like normal young black male in the USA. I cannot comment if he was american or not however he wore the oversized Basketball jersey, sideways cap etc...
It was the first time in my life I saw a young black male look terrified to walk up the street.
In the center of the city they have a mall. On the bottom floor is a buffet type of restaurant. My wife and I went to eat there once. The place was crowded and hard to find a seat. However we saw another young black male sitting at a table by himself. As crowded as the place was and no one could find a seat, no one would even sit at a table near him. All tables around him were empty. It gave me the impression like the guy let a nasty one go.
People would rather stand or wait on a table then sit near him.

When you write it shows very obvious you believe all the hype and fantasy that these websites tell you. It is nothing more then a way to get your money.
Think about. From every letter you open and every letter you write to a lady someone is making money. Do you honestly think with this system you will get a rejection letter from a lady?
I bet all your letters from ladys always say

"Thank you so much for your attention and care"

I am sure you have heard this phrase before
"It gives me great pleasure"

On Anastasia you can be 60 years old and write to an 18 year old beauty queen supermodel and you will get the

You also need to stop believing the hype that RW want much older Men.
10 years is usually the MAX for 90% of the ladies. They are not looking for Men twice their age.
All those HOT 20 year olds you are writting to that you think are truly looking for an older Man for love and marriage in reality have local boyfriends. They have their pick of local Men and honestly would prefer a local man over a foreign Man.

After your last remarks. I will say I am 150% possitive you are communicating only with Agency Translator.
Why?
You are hooked on Odessa Girls. Even Anastasia admitted they had problem with Scam Agencies from Odessa. Anastasia a few months back almost took Odessa off of their site because it was such a problem and obvious one they could not even hide from.
However considering that Odessa alone makes up 50% of their business they brushed the thought to the side and allowed it to continue.
Second.
You just admitted to writting to 20 year olds. You are 42. Believe me they are not interested. I do not care what the website told you. This is the true reality. Do you think 20 year old American Men are their customers? NO. If they put TRUE ages a lady is looking for they would make no money at all because 90% of their customers are over 40.
Anastasia has over 56,000 male customers (I know this because friend told me who has agency working with them)
These young hot 20 year old girls on average recieve 300 to 500 letters per week with a few going over 1000 letters.
(also information given to me by Anastasia agency)
You want to know why you cannot see the Men? Because it is not good for business if you knew the Men out numbered the ladies 4 to 1.

An agency gets $1.50 on every credit you spend on their ladies. On occasion some of these hot 20 year olds really do write to some Men.
I remember when talking to agencies. One lady in particular was getting over 1000 letters weekly. The girl really did write to 6 Men she found interesting.
Now you need to consider this. In a country that the average income is $200 to $250 a month. These are same people realizing the amount of money could be made on this one girl. However she only wants to write to 6 Men. Company is now tempted to write letters to the other Hundreds of men on her behalf because they do not want to miss out on that $1.50 per letter because their girl does not want to write them back.
Now the conclusion of that very lady. She married a local man. Had a baby. Divorced a year later. Is now back on Anastasia. This time as being divorced with child. Needless to say she is also with a different agency.

You need to wake up. You fell in love with the hype and fantasy painted to you. 99% of what you were told and believe is nothing more then myth and fantasy.
You even mentioned talking to 3 Women and planning to propose to one on your trip.
This alone says you believe so much in a fantasy. Even if by the very slim chance these ladies were real they would laugh in your face if you proposed during a week long trip.
Somehow I think you will not listen to anything anyone here says. It will take you to make that trip.
Do you not know that there are probably 50 to 100 other Men getting the very same letters from the same lady you are, all with the belief that you are building a relationship?

This is also told to me by agencies in Odessa.
On average winter months 3 to 5 Men come to Odessa to visit 1 lady per week.
During the summer that number grows to 5 to 10.
While you are here writting on this forum the odds are a Man right now is in Odessa for the purpose of meeting these 3 ladies you are writting to.
At this very moment that Man just finished a dinner date with the lady and realized she looked at him as if he was a complete stranger.
Last but not least.
Alot more younger ladies (early 20's) have ability to speak english or at least the basics. English classes in schools and Universities are much more common now the back in Soviet Union days.
You will also notice how very rare it is in a profile that a lady can actually speak English.
Anastasia currently has over 14,000 ladies listed on their site.
Do a search of English speaking ladies. The low number will amaze you.
There is a reason for not always letting a Man know a lady can at least speak basic English.

1. Gives agency chance to make more money from you by having an interpreter on date that you will be charged by hour to have.
2. It makes sure you do not get too close to lady or make moves on her.
3. It also helps to give the lady a way out if she wants to end the date if she is starting to feel uncomfortable being around you.

Once upon a time I considered starting one of these sites. I even had the site built. I met all these agencies because of wanting to do that business. I met so many scam agencies it is not funny with only a few honest ones. I became good friends with those owners. They are also the ones who gave me every detail to Anastasia and their business. I have even been inside the agency control panel to Anastaisa's website to see how it worked.
The information I just gave was told to me equally by all the agencies I had spoken with. Anastasia is the biggest money making site for agencies to join. All go running to Anastasia. Even HRB does not even come close in income for an agency. An agency cannot survive off of HRB alone. But agencies are making tons from Anastasia.

You can believe what you want. But trust me. With the hundreds of Men writting to the same ladies you are. It would be a miracle if even 1 actually excited them to write. These ladies are busy, they do not have time to go across town to agency. They also get enough attention from local men. But I can guarantee you these young hot 20 year olds, out of all them Men wanting to meet them are not excited about a 42 year old Spanish Man.
The agency translator is however. They are making $1.50 on your letters.

Your best bet is to start over. Stick to over 30 year olds and find a site where you are not paying per letter.

By the way. Do you not find it odd how everyday it is about 10 (Anastaisa's daily average of fake letters)new intro letters you get per day?
Interesting how every day just 10 ladies decided to go to Agency, sit behind the computer and send you a letter. ;D

I am editing this post to add.
I stated at one time I considered starting my own site similar to Anastasia and even had the website built. My reasons for not going through with.
No matter how hard I tried to figure out a way to build a scam proof site I could not do so. I do not think it can be done when working with agencies. I personally will not build a business that involves people getting ripped off. If I cannot make a positive experience for my customers I will not do it at all.

OK. If everything you say is true then why haven't all you morons united by now to file a big time lawsuit against Anastasia and more?

If McDonalds can be sued for millions if they told everyone their patties are 100% pure beef when in fact it was soy-bean. Then what is yor new excuse: that it is not the same thing? THAT ANASTASIA CANNOT BE SUED FOR THIS IN ANY COURT OF LAW? THAT THEY ARE BEYOND ANY NATIONS LAWS? AND THAT THEY CAN OPERATE IN ANY WAY THEY PLEASE? THAT LAW ENFORCERS KNOW ALL ABOUT THEM BUT DONT GIVE A DAMN?

Offline Ravens9273

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2009, 11:36:46 PM »
OK. If everything you say is true then why haven't all you morons united by now to file a big time lawsuit against Anastasia and more?

If McDonalds can be sued for millions if they told everyone their patties are 100% pure beef when in fact it was soy-bean. Then what is yor new excuse: that it is not the same thing? THAT ANASTASIA CANNOT BE SUED FOR THIS IN ANY COURT OF LAW? THAT THEY ARE BEYOND ANY NATIONS LAWS? AND THAT THEY CAN OPERATE IN ANY WAY THEY PLEASE? THAT LAW ENFORCERS KNOW ALL ABOUT THEM BUT DONT GIVE A DAMN?
First there are no Morons here using Anastasia's services. So how can we sue since we are smart enough to not be a victim.
Plus I am married. I already have my hot 22 year old wife  ;D So I have no need for it.

However to those who do use it.
How would you sue when all evidence is overseas?
Try getting some of these 20 year old girls into a court room in the USA to testify.
It takes evidence to win. In this case your evidence cannot be brought to court.
However. Lawsuites have been placed on Anastasia several times.

Your are living in a world of denial.

Just for fun. Go to google. Type in Anastasia scam or anastasiaweb.com scam or Anastasia-international.com scam or Anastasiadate.com scam

Notice you have to type so many URL's
Have to question a company that changes their URL every few months. In the internet world your domain is everything.
It is what people know to find you. Do you think MySpace would stop using myspace and to do another name for no reason?
Kinda would stop it in its tracks if they did. Makes no sense to build a domains poularity for no reason unless you a running or hiding from something. Maybe bad press?

Sculto pointed out very good point I forgot.
The whole recruitment system he mentioned is 100% true. $20 is average given to lady to bring her friend into the office as well.
I have some great stories on that one too.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 02:55:17 AM by Ravens9273 »

Offline gerone

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2009, 11:48:51 PM »
oh boy.

First of all.. most of the affiliate agencies on Anastasia are the same affiliate agencies used by HRB.  The exception is that Anastasia rules are even more loose and there is even less oversite than on HRB.

Anastasia rules for the ladies specifically state they MUST answer every letter in a positive way even if they are not interested n the man.  check the anastasia guarantee.. the warrant that all your letters will be answered.  And they are answered, by terps, agency managers and on rare occasions by the girls themselves.  The reason for this is some of the ladies generate so much correspondence it would be physically impossible for them to answer all the letters they get.  Forget the photos for your gifts.. they are staged and fake.  They mean absolutely nothing, it is nothing more than a marketing trick to get suckers like you to fall for the fantasy even deeper.

The girls are recruited by a number of different nefarious practices.  The one that bugs me the most is when members are paid $20 bucks for every girlfriend they get to sign up.  Nothing like a little pyramid marketing to fill the pages with beauties who got $20 and free glamour shots by a pro photog.  Its a fun thing to do on a Saturday afternoon.  But, to think they even give it a second thought afterwards is just being stupid.

jerone.. if you go to Odessa with the attitude you have shown here this is what I think will happen.. best case scenario and worst case scenario.  In the best case you will spend several very lonely days without any dates, stuck in a beautiful city with gorgeous girls everywhere that you can not communicate with and who will think you look like one of the despised races from central asia or one of the turkish sex tourists that come over every summer to try and score some Ukrianian ass for free.  Worst case scenario.. you will piss of some Ukrainian guys with your stupidity and bravado and get your ass kicked.  Wait, there is even one scenario worse.. you will disrespect one of the street cops that are all over the place and they will shake you down after they beat the hell out of you and you will be deported as an undesirable.

You need to get over your hatred and face reality.  You have already been scammed and there is a much bigger scam waiting for you on the other end of the fantasy you are living.

So what you try to say is that if you look nordic race you have it made and the most georgeous girls will fall all over you. BUT IF YOU LOOK MEDITERRANEAN YOU LOOK LIKE AN UNDESIRABLE OUTSIDER AND CHICKS WILL AVOID YOU?

Offline Aloe

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2009, 12:05:47 AM »
gerone, post your picture and i will tell you :P
it sounds like you hate your own nationality

Offline gerone

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2009, 01:43:29 AM »

No I prefer not to. I have nothing to win from the opinions of people here. They don't count. Only those who matter can get to see me....

Offline kievstar

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2009, 03:29:48 AM »
Gerone,

Why would we sue Anastiaweb?  You can do a ten minute search on google and realize sending letters is a waste of time.  My wife and a girl I dated for a longtime in Ukraine were on Anastasiaweb.  Guess how many letters they read? - zero.  Guess how many phone calls they took? - zero.  Guess how many guys they met face to face? - to many to count. 

You live in Mexico.  Go take a trip to "Solid Gold" strip club in Puebla Mexico.  Full of Russian girls.  Ask them what they think of Mexicans?  You will not like the answer.  The vast majority of RW on agencies want white males.  How many profiles say - only Mexican and /or black men? 

Offline KievHarmony

• Commercial Member
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2009, 04:10:42 AM »
Ok, a post a little more constructive:

- to sue is a typical north american reflex. Try to live a little in fsu and you will learn very fast that only money matter. Not justice.
- About racist, one mexican look will make you more close to appearance of turkish people. So you should not have problems. There is nothing like to be politically correct. You will hear people tallking about monkeys for black people, or other who will say that jews are not the same race.
-About scam, most of online agencies are scam based. The idea is that 99% of the people will not travel and they use it to do money.
- Remember first that Ukraine, Russia are different cultures from the one you know. People will have not the same reflexes, the same behavior.

If you really want to do this travel: Hire a local guide and translator (this forum can help you to find one), and have several backup plans from other sources (personal ads, etc), try luckylovers.net too.

Offline Gator

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2009, 05:39:46 AM »

60% of the population of Mexico is meztiza, a mix of the first Europeans and the indigenous peoples of Mexico.  So gerone could have a European look, which begs the question of why he abhors Yankees.  I had Mexican business partners and they were neither short nor dark.

Here's a photo of students of Mexican heritage.  If gerone likes slender women, you can see from these examples why he searches outside his bloodline.  The photo is infamous for the students disrespecting the American flag at an American school.

Offline tim 360

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2009, 06:12:38 AM »
gerone, you have received some very good advice here and yet you scorn it.  I'm afraid you do believe the agency fantasy far too much.  It is all your personal fantasy and you are paying an agency to provide it to you as you sit at your computer and type.  It is all a fantasy they create to make $$$ off of niave and lonely guys who just keep paying to keep their little fantasy going.  Stop paying for letters and your fantasy will end.  Guaranteed:  if you pay you will get letters and they will be nice letters which encourage you to keep replying and keep paying.   This is how many agencies make their real money.  They make more off the letter writers than off of the few that actually visit.  There are hundreds of thousands of men worldwide writing letters to "their ladys" and they are receiving template letters processed by the agency office encouraging you to pay and reply.

Of course, if there were not so many gullible, desperate and niave men paying for letters for their personal fantasy this agency business model would not work, but alas...there are too many suckers.  PT Barnum would love this business, 'cuz evidently one is born every second.  Lemme see here,  there is one you are hot to marry and you have only some anastasia letters to show for it????  Amigo, you need a check-up from the neck-up.  You got to be kidding me.

Since you believe the anastasia agency BS so much and discount the advice you have received here--you really should just hop on a plane and go meet your lovelies in Odessa and then you will know the truth.  I am sure they will see you coming,  Good luck!
"Never argue with a fool,  onlookers may not be able to tell the difference".  Mark Twain

Offline kievstar

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2009, 06:16:31 AM »
It is more than how someone looks.  It will be the country.  Mexico gets a bad rap globally.  This pig flu is not helping either.

We all know the jokes about Mexicans and globally there worse than black jokes.  

Offline emc

« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2009, 06:36:53 AM »
Hello EMC. Thanks for offering your help. I wonder if you are the relative of Bored1, who told me yesterday she would look for her?

no, I am not. but as i told, i live in Odessa, and i was invloved in marriage business for more than 5 years, so can be useful. )))

Offline gerone

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2009, 10:31:38 AM »
60% of the population of Mexico is meztiza, a mix of the first Europeans and the indigenous peoples of Mexico.  So gerone could have a European look, which begs the question of why he abhors Yankees.  I had Mexican business partners and they were neither short nor dark.

Here's a photo of students of Mexican heritage.  If gerone likes slender women, you can see from these examples why he searches outside his bloodline.  The photo is infamous for the students disrespecting the American flag at an American school.

You try to pretend the good old USA to be much whiter than Mexico. You have more than 100,000,000 non-whites in the USA and this number is exploding in record numbers each day. For whiteness, try Canada.

We all know that the USA will soon be less than 50% white. Besides most of you people calling yourself white have some black or native american genes which you try so hard to deny. Moreover that mestizo element in MX is no more than mixed ancestry and not necessarily mixed appearance. Most of them can pass as a caucasan or as an indian depening on the amount of dominant genes.

You should know that looking caucasian is no indication of sympathy for Yankees. Most Europeans today despise Yankees, and the Russians are not the exception. They are not exactly fond of Yankees either. Are they?

You take a photo with a sample of Mexicans and try to generalize. You look like a 5 year old boy doing that. You don't know how dumb you look doing that. If I show you a picture of the Jackson 5......are you going to admit they represent the USA population accurately? You really demonstrate a low level of IQ.

Lastly, WHY DID YOU LOOK OUTSIDE YOUR OWN BLOODLINE FOR A WIFE?
ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THAT YOUR YANKEE BLOODLINE IS THE SAME AS THE RUSSIAN BLOODLINE?

Offline gerone

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2009, 10:39:10 AM »
no, I am not. but as i told, i live in Odessa, and i was invloved in marriage business for more than 5 years, so can be useful. )))

Cool. Check my PM.

Offline Blues Fairy

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2009, 10:52:21 AM »
You really demonstrate a low level of IQ

And you demonstrate extremely bad manners.  This will not help you very much in courting FSU women; they have enough rude men to deal with in their home country.

BTW if you are against racism you've picked exactly the right agency.  A-web will strip you of your money regardless of the color of your skin; they couldn't care less about it.  :P

Offline Sculpto

« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2009, 11:01:42 AM »
Germ,

dude, people are trying to help you and you keep bringing up some really stupid and irrelevant points.  

From what you are saying I can tell you I have a lot more experience INSIDE Mexico than you do, especially with indigenous people.

Want to know a really sad truth?  In the south of Mexico, in Oaxaca and Chiapas, guess who is considered the most racist, least trustworthy and most biased AGAINST the NATIVE Mexicans?  Other Mexicans!  99% of the Indigenous Chamulas and Zapotecs wouldn't trust a mestizo or ladino as far as they could throw them.  Yet, on the other hand, 99% of the yankees that go to those places are recieved warmly.  Why?  Because those so called Yankess treat fairly in business, are involved in philanthropic development programs and in the case of the Zapatista "Caracoles" have put their own lives on the line to protect the indigenous from the mestizo Mexican federal army.  That sir, is reality.

I actually feel sorry for you, even pity you, with your desperate hatred that you keep demonstrating here.  And, even worse, with your ignorant denial of the facts regarding how you have already been scammed.

There was an attempted class action against Anastasia.  It failed for a variety of reasons, but, mostly as was stated by someone else, there is no way to get the ladies over here to testify against those agencies.

A class action is forming against HRB.  Local agencies in Nikolaev have already been slapped with fines by the government there because of their scams.  Odessa is a bigger city with biger fish to fry so it is going to take a lot more complaining to get legal action there.  Plus, I would also suspect that the local agencies have bribed the local government officials.

Anyway, dream away.  go ahead and waste your money and time.  Learn the hard way.  Hey, I had to learn the hard way myself so don't listen to me.  

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1716
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1716
Total: 1726

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM