It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Giving without expecting anything in return  (Read 2272 times)

Offline Ardvark

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Giving without expecting anything in return
« on: July 17, 2018, 05:24:00 PM »
Hi all,

There are some fascinating stories on here. The journey can be interesting even if things don't go according to plan. Spending a few thousand dollars on a cute girl isn't the end of the world.

It sucks giving money to somebody who is being dishonest, but I don't mind helping out girls who are honest and trying to better their lives. I don't expect anything in return except that they are good people.

If somebody is only interested in a girl for selfish reasons then they are no better than the scammers IMO.

Thanks for reading

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Giving without expecting anything in return
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2018, 06:21:07 PM »
It sucks giving money to somebody who is being dishonest, but I don't mind helping out girls who are honest and trying to better their lives. I don't expect anything in return except that they are good people.

Welcome to the forum Ardvark. Do not send money to somebody you never met because there is no way to tell if they are honest or dishonest. What you do know is they want to separate you from your money.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Ardvark

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 02:03:46 PM »
Welcome to the forum Ardvark. Do not send money to somebody you never met because there is no way to tell if they are honest or dishonest. What you do know is they want to separate you from your money.

Yes, people who don't have money need money. This should come as no surprise.

If somebody says "the only reason I am talking to you is because I need money", then I can appreciate their honesty. Many women will be honest with you if they sense that you're genuinely a good person. Some of these women are crappy people, but most are just working a job and trying to earn money in a country with limited economic opportunity.

Many men are in it for themselves and just trying to get something from the women. The men always see themselves as being better though.

Men who think they're better because they have money should not be surprised when they fail to make the human connection.

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2018, 03:44:31 PM »
If somebody says "the only reason I am talking to you is because I need money", then I can appreciate their honesty.

If someone tell you the only reason they are talking to you is because they need money, it doesn't make them honest. They may be millionaires and don't need money. In three years the scammers in the below link became millionaires due to Western men sending them money. They want to earn men's trust. They'll say whatever they need to say to get that trust. Once men believe a scammer is honest, they'll send money.

http://www.womenrussia.com/scammers_caught.htm

Women in the FSU survived all their lives without Western men and they can continue to survive without our help. If a man wants to get involved with a woman in the FSU and later wants to help her, it's best to do it after a relationship and real trust have been established.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541001
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1890
Total: 1901

+-Recent Posts

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM