It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Forum Feuding  (Read 29063 times)

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Forum Feuding
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2021, 11:11:22 AM »
I had to Google Incel, I've never heard of it before.

Incel: A member of an online community of young men who consider themselves
unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile
toward women and men who are sexually active. "self-identified incels have used
the internet to find anonymous support" source Google

Inside the Secret World of Incels
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07fvhmw

Documentary explores the twisted world of women-hating ‘incels’
http://nypost.com/2019/07/12/documentary-explores-the-twisted-world-of-women-hating-incels/

I'd never heard of it either

:ROFL:

Offline I/O

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2021, 11:38:45 AM »
I'd never heard of it either

:ROFL:
Everything has a title these days - FP I think we just called them "wankers"...🤔

Offline Admin

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2021, 03:20:29 PM »
Once again, it seems at least a couple of you want to spend your focus on deriding another member. Your points may be made WITHOUT insults or disparagement directed toward others.

I have already snapped a bright red line on this subject. Expect any further posting directed toward disparagement of others to be met with removal and possibly reduction of posting privileges.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2021, 06:25:31 PM »
Incel is a term that has come about I recent years. There never used to be a term for guys that couldn't get a girl because there were so few to be worth the trouble. Now there are so many which is why the term has come about and shows the scale of the problem out there.

As Jordan Peterson tells us women only really ever date across or up, they never really tend to date down in terms of social status. So with many more women chasing careers they are essentially removing many men from their list of who they see as acceptable to date. Hence why many men can't get a girl in the west these days, you don't have to exactly be a particularly bad prospect to not have enough social status to get a girl, hence why there are many incels.

Of the girls that are left with the growing obesity epidemic many of those girls that would go with an Incel the Incel won't accept/doesn't want as they are so appallingly unattractive and too low in social status to the Incel due to their fat. So there we have it the perfect storm that ensures misery for many men in today's society. The man in today's society has to climb very high in at least one aspect of life be it money or physical form as Japs highlights for him to be worthy of anything more than some fat ugly chick, if that.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2021, 12:55:54 AM »
Incel is a term that has come about I recent years. There never used to be a term for guys that couldn't get a girl because there were so few to be worth the trouble. Now there are so many which is why the term has come about and shows the scale of the problem out there.

As Jordan Peterson tells us women only really ever date across or up, they never really tend to date down in terms of social status. So with many more women chasing careers they are essentially removing many men from their list of who they see as acceptable to date. Hence why many men can't get a girl in the west these days, you don't have to exactly be a particularly bad prospect to not have enough social status to get a girl, hence why there are many incels.

Of the girls that are left with the growing obesity epidemic many of those girls that would go with an Incel the Incel won't accept/doesn't want as they are so appallingly unattractive and too low in social status to the Incel due to their fat. So there we have it the perfect storm that ensures misery for many men in today's society. The man in today's society has to climb very high in at least one aspect of life be it money or physical form as Japs highlights for him to be worthy of anything more than some fat ugly chick, if that.
Ah, it’s the women’s fault. Nothing to do with your lack of achievement and self worth, and feelings of entitlement?

Offline Sea Salt Caramel

« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2021, 05:09:39 AM »

Did not mean to ever get involved into discussing the repetitive ridiculousness of the above, as everything that could be said about it has been already said.

Yet, here I am pointing out the obvious for those who might still be reading this.

One's worth on the "marriage market" is always relative and ever-changing. So if the strata of women whom a specific dude was for some reason considering his peers in terms of marriage worthiness, have made an effort, put in the work and upped their social standing and attractiveness -while the said dude did nothing - because he was incapable/too lazy/too slow to realize that things were changing - then yes, the "unattractive fatties" are now his new peers on the marriage market. Either accept that or work on yourself.
Complaining and crying in the corner, cursing women and the general unfairness of life will not change that.

That's my $0.02, I'm an RW and I'm *always right* (LOL tongue planted firmly in cheek).
If you're gonna play the game, boy
You gotta learn to play it right

Offline I/O

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2021, 07:39:21 AM »
I'm an RW
With a decidedly EFL accent...🤔

Offline Sea Salt Caramel

« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2021, 11:37:36 AM »
With a decidedly EFL accent...🤔

Well, it is what it is.

Had I started posting at a different time -not when everyone is racing to be the first to expose yet another disguise of a banned forum member - perhaps the fact that I speak decent English (yes, at times maybe even with an EFL accent -and I'm going to take it as a compliment to my language abilities), perhaps this fact wouldn't have ruffled so many feathers.

Oh and as I mentioned to another forum member, I've been reading this forum on and off since 2015, so I do have a concept of who's who and what's going on 'round here LOL
If you're gonna play the game, boy
You gotta learn to play it right

Offline I/O

« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2021, 12:52:37 PM »
Had I started posting at a different time -not when everyone is racing to be the first to expose yet another disguise of a banned forum member
I'm not sure what you're on about as I haven't been here much, other than a little the last few months, for several years...🤔
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 02:56:00 PM by I/O »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2021, 02:40:39 PM »

The mid to late 1990's, so not that recent.

So women should stop being educated because some men may not be dateable?

Women do marry men of lower social status.  But, those women will tend to be unhappy in their marriages unless that man takes on more of an equal role.

That is simply untrue of young women.  Walk any university campus.  The vast majority of young women are not overweight.  In fact, when I travel through the local campuses (3 that I can think of, including one major university), the women tend to be very slim. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline I/O

« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2021, 03:04:14 PM »
That is simply untrue of young women.  Walk any university campus.  The vast majority of young women are not overweight.  In fact, when I travel through the local campuses (3 that I can think of, including one major university), the women tend to be very slim
Yes indeed. I was involved in a construction project at the local Uni a few weeks back - whilst onsite, myself and a similarly aging older fool were observing the throngs of "scenery" passing between lecture halls and given many would have been offsite due to Covid restrictions, the scenery was none too shabby - we both remarked on either our improved eyesight since we were young or the figures had improved markedly...🤣

A young bucks paradise I'd suggest....

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2021, 04:38:54 PM »
Most of you missed something important, the 80/20 rule, 80% of women are having sex with 20% of men. There are men with multiple sexual partners, and those women go to the same man other than go to various different guys. It is called friends with benefits, but usually it is a male with multiple casual partners.

Trench also has a point, men are generally short changed. Men are marrying women who make less than them, men are filling up the gyms (especially in the West). Me, my friends , don't feel at times women offer us great value in return. Many of the women i came across were lazy, and i instantly dropped them, they liked that i was hard working, went to the gym, cared for myself, whilst they were just literally young.

My ex Fiance was in a top university in Moscow to be a Dr, will probably study in London on a scholarship, she went to the gym, and has the beauty to be a model. I didn't feel i could do better. My current girl works hard taking care of me, wakes up 6am to cook my meals, cleans the apartment, goes with me to the gym, hence why i feel i could have something with her.

I had a few women in Ukraine, who told me they felt intimidated by me, that i was too good for them. I remember one close friend, and potential partner said she was scared dating me , she would lose her feminity , as she would need to compete with me. A lot of women cannot do it, i lost hope finding women on my level, my ex fiance is the only woman who made me feel inferior, even after a rollercoaster year , she hasn't slacked, and also upped her game. Finding quality women is tricky, and yes, you can say Trench, myself, and my friends are 'incels' or what not.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 04:53:26 PM by japtats »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2021, 05:05:04 PM »
Most of you missed something important, the 80/20 rule, 80% of women are having sex with 20% of men. There are men with multiple sexual partners, and those women go to the same man other than go to various different guys. It is called friends with benefits, but usually it is a male with multiple casual partners.

HAHAHA.   Sure.  20% of men, worldwide, are having sex with 80% of women.  Perhaps in your world of casual hook ups, that's the case.  It isn't in the world at large.

Trench also has a point, men are generally short changed. Men are marrying women who make less than them, men are filling up the gyms (especially in the West). Me, my friends , don't feel at times women offer us great value in return. Many of the women i came across were lazy, and i instantly dropped them, they liked that i was hard working, went to the gym, cared for myself, whilst they were just literally young.

No, men are not short changed.  WW who are worth having, have something described as "options".  That typically doesn't include misogynists who are underemployed.

You can find women who are gym bunnies, if that's what is important to you.  You can find women who are intellectuals.  You can find women who are business oriented.  You can find women who want to be homemakers and mothers.  The variety is infinite. 

I had a few women in Ukraine, who told me they felt intimidated by me, that i was too good for them. I remember one close friend, and potential partner said she was scared dating me , she would lose her feminity , as she would need to compete with me. A lot of women cannot do it, i lost hope finding women on my level, my ex fiance is the only woman who made me feel inferior, even after a rollercoaster year , she hasn't slacked, and also upped her game. Finding quality women is tricky, and yes, you can say Trench, myself, and my friends are 'incels' or what not.

LOL.  And you believed that cr@p?  That's a rhetorical question, BTW.

Yes indeed. I was involved in a construction project at the local Uni a few weeks back - whilst onsite, myself and a similarly aging older fool were observing the throngs of "scenery" passing between lecture halls and given many would have been offsite due to Covid restrictions, the scenery was none too shabby - we both remarked on either our improved eyesight since we were young or the figures had improved markedly...🤣

A young bucks paradise I'd suggest....

Many, many moons ago, when the better half was still relatively young, he was working in central Kyiv.  He and his crew had to work in the park off Podil.  The park had many dances, catering to the nearby naval facility.  As the crew was working, one of the men in his crew noticed the young girls, showing off their bodies to attract the cadets.  The man said, incredulously mostly to himself (paraphrasing), "They are as interested in attracting them (the cadets) as vice versa."  Another crew member flicked his cigarette and said, "Ivan, you're fifty years old.  It's a little late in your life to come to this realization."
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 05:13:58 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2021, 12:33:44 AM »
HAHAHA.   Sure.  20% of men, worldwide, are having sex with 80% of women.  Perhaps in your world of casual hook ups, that's the case.  It isn't in the world at large.

Studies have showed it, well for my generation. Not all casual, some women are being cheated on, pursuing the same guy etc

No, men are not short changed.  WW who are worth having, have something described as "options". 

You can find women who are gym bunnies, if that's what is important to you.  You can find women who are intellectuals.  You can find women who are business oriented.  You can find women who want to be homemakers and mothers.  The variety is infinite. 

Read what i said again, i said there are more men in these places than women, it is not equal, amount of men in gyms, amount of men making more than women, amount of men who have (successful) businesses, amount of men even doing STEM. What women do dominate in, is amount of women in fashion related jobs, nursing etc

Also me and my friends don't just want someone one dimensional, we like someone who can do multiple things. If we go to the gym, work, we expect the woman to do so also. In my case it isn't that she works, but that she can care for the home, kids, go to the gym with me. But as i said, rarely do we find women who match us. These women do exist, but like i said there are more men than women who are multifunctional.

You like to look at things microscopically, find an example of where it is not the case, and then use that example for an overall picture. I like to look at the overall picture, and accept contrary examples exist (Hence i mentioned women who are multifunctional)

LOL.  And you believed that cr@p?  That's a rhetorical question, BTW.

One thing i noticed is when i do show you proof, you go silent. I put too much pressure on women to be multifunctional, if not, i expect them not to be lazy. It is hard to find women who can be multifunctional. I found gym bunnies who were lazy in caring for the man, as in cleaning the apartment, but wanted a man to care for her.

I found young hot women who cared for me, but were also lazy in their outlook to fitness, they just didn't have drive. Rarely do i find women who are not lazy, luckily girl i am with now isn't lazy, my ex fiance was not lazy, the effort a man puts in is matched by their effort more or less.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 02:57:30 AM by japtats »

Offline GenMish

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2021, 09:21:47 AM »
I googled the 80/20 thingy, didnt find any studies. I found a dating couch that said there was a study, but no verification.

Personally, I find that impossible to believe, and the dating coach just wants people to pay $100.hr for his coaching as he will show guys how to be in that top 20%

Offline ML

« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2021, 09:36:50 AM »
I googled the 80/20 thingy, didnt find any studies. I found a dating couch that said there was a study, but no verification.

Personally, I find that impossible to believe, and the dating coach just wants people to pay $100.hr for his coaching as he will show guys how to be in that top 20%

Right now, with my 9 broken ribs and broken collar bone, I am not up to having sex with 80% of the women.

So you guys, please take up the slack.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline GenMish

« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2021, 11:31:35 AM »
Right now, with my 9 broken ribs and broken collar bone, I am not up to having sex with 80% of the women.

So you guys, please take up the slack.

9 ribs and the collar bone? Dang ML, Ive only gotten a few pulled muscles, twisted ankle , and near heart attack pleasing all these women. But never broken bones. I hope your Doc told you to stay away from those energetic 20 yr olds

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2021, 12:06:46 PM »
That is simply untrue of young women.  Walk any university campus.  The vast majority of young women are not overweight.  In fact, when I travel through the local campuses (3 that I can think of, including one major university), the women tend to be very slim.

Fat women are also somewhat regional and income related. I went to one of my
stepsons wedding at the border of rural Iowa and Nebraska and all the women
were fat (I don't know about the college age women). I've also noticed it's more
prevalent among women who are lower on the economic scale. 

Here in Austin that's not the case at all, neither was it in San Francisco or most of
Silicon Valley.

It might also be where men meet women. Meet her in a bar and she is far more
likely to be a bar fly. Meet her at the gym or at a store that sells running shoes
and the results are probably going to be different.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Boethius

« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2021, 02:44:41 PM »
Studies have showed it, well for my generation. Not all casual, some women are being cheated on, pursuing the same guy etc

Please link these studies.  I mean, peer reviewed studies, not something from a PUA site.  I doubt, very highly, that 20% of men are sleeping with 80% of women in any country, let alone worldwide.

Read what i said again, i said there are more men in these places than women, it is not equal, amount of men in gyms, amount of men making more than women, amount of men who have (successful) businesses, amount of men even doing STEM. What women do dominate in, is amount of women in fashion related jobs, nursing etc

I did read what you said.  I think you are wrong. 

There is a lid for every pot.  Every man can find a woman who has what interests him, be it physical, intellectual, emotional, or monetary.  If a man believes he has to go abroad to find a woman, it is because he is lacking something that WW find attractive (Note - I said "has to", not "wants to").

Also me and my friends don't just want someone one dimensional, we like someone who can do multiple things. If we go to the gym, work, we expect the woman to do so also. In my case it isn't that she works, but that she can care for the home, kids, go to the gym with me. But as i said, rarely do we find women who match us. These women do exist, but like i said there are more men than women who are multifunctional.

Nope.  You may think you are some great catch, but in reality, you are ordinary.  Just like everyone else in the world.  Every person has strengths and flaws.  What have you really stated above?  That a woman needs to fit in your world, what suits you, and you will be magnanimous enough to support her financially.  There is no consideration of her dreams, goals and desires.  It's all about you.  Nothing more.

You like to look at things microscopically, find an example of where it is not the case, and then use that example for an overall picture. I like to look at the overall picture, and accept contrary examples exist (Hence i mentioned women who are multifunctional)

You don't look at the overall picture.  You take what people write and focus on one aspect, then twist it to suit what you want. 

One thing i noticed is when i do show you proof, you go silent. I put too much pressure on women to be multifunctional, if not, i expect them not to be lazy. It is hard to find women who can be multifunctional. I found gym bunnies who were lazy in caring for the man, as in cleaning the apartment, but wanted a man to care for her.

You've never shown proof.  I go silent because (a) my real life is more interesting than arguing with you; or (b) I haven't logged in and read your response, and by the time I do, the "conversation" has moved on; (c) I believe it would be fruitless to beat a dead horse; and (d) all of the above.

Offline ML

« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2021, 02:46:31 PM »
I went to one of my stepson's wedding at the border of rural Iowa and Nebraska and all the women
were fat
Angel Eyes has a son living in Iowa ?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline ML

« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2021, 02:51:03 PM »

Here in Austin that's not the case at all, neither was it in San Francisco or most of
Silicon Valley.

Once I spent a couple of days at a conference at Texas A&M Univ.
Saw more pretty faced college girls than I remember seeing anywhere.

And, by the way, 'Aggie' is no longer considered a slur but rather a badge of honor and respect.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2021, 07:50:56 PM »
Ah, it’s the women’s fault. Nothing to do with your lack of achievement and self worth, and feelings of entitlement?

Why is it that a man who hasn't got a girl well its alwys turned on him, he hasn't done well enough, worked hard enough, hasn't developed himself enough, his character, personality, etc? I mean I don't see the same leveled at single women, why not? In fact very little ctriticism is often made of them, they apparently have very little need to improve themselves, have any failings or need of You Tube self help videos, lol.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2021, 09:39:41 PM »
Why is it that a man who hasn't got a girl well its alwys turned on him, he hasn't done well enough, worked hard enough, hasn't developed himself enough, his character, personality, etc? I mean I don't see the same leveled at single women, why not? In fact very little ctriticism is often made of them, they apparently have very little need to improve themselves, have any failings or need of You Tube self help videos, lol.
Forgive me if I hurt your feelings

I don’t see any women come on here and slag off men in their home countries for being slobs with beer bellies hanging over their trousers and not earning enough money?
Perhaps if you didn’t come on here and spout your misogynistic claptrap you wouldn’t get the criticism you do.
LOL indeed.

Offline John Gaunt

« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2021, 10:34:36 PM »

I found young hot women who cared for me, but were also lazy in their outlook to fitness, they just didn't have drive. Rarely do i find women who are not lazy, luckily girl i am with now isn't lazy, my ex fiance was not lazy, the effort a man puts in is matched by their effort more or less.
In other words you just want some hot totty to cook and clean for you, support you in your chosen pursuits, sing your praises, with sex on demand.
You and Trench are just the same.
Although Trench is a little more honest in his opinions while you colour it more verbosely.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2021, 01:06:12 AM »

I did read what you said.  I think you are wrong. 

Luckily numbers don't care what you think. Men earn more on average, more men are in the gyms, more men in STEM, more women do nursing and fashion related careers. Rest of your argument about pot and lids is another strawman attempt. Because i already stated such women exist, but again you want to ignore facts, and stick to delusion. My point was never that there is no lid for the teapot, but rather there are more pots that lids. This is not quantum mechanics, relatively simple idea, backed up with numbers , but your brain is obsessed with not shifting, so it is hard for you to shift it.

It is getting clear and clearer why you thought the recently banned member had a string of chance to be a multimillionaire, you don't like to change your perceptions, and purposely ignore things that a very simple.

If a man believes he has to go abroad to find a woman, it is because he is lacking something that WW find attractive (Note - I said "has to", not "wants to").

Agree, but i would go further, a man's worth is amplified when going to FSU, also giving the woman an option of moving back to the West, everything is amplified. You think i was going to disagree or get hurt by you stating this obvious and agreeable statement? I am not your friends on here.

Nope.  You may think you are some great catch, but in reality, you are ordinary.  Just like everyone else in the world.  Every person has strengths and flaws.

Strengths and flaws yes, but not everyone is ordinary, some people actually do great things. Some people are born into a noble situation, which people admire. So for you, maybe some people are ordinary, but if you been around extraordinary people who accomplished great things, you will see the difference, and i am not talking about myself here

In other words you just want some hot totty to cook and clean for you, support you in your chosen pursuits, sing your praises, with sex on demand.
You and Trench are just the same.
Although Trench is a little more honest in his opinions while you colour it more verbosely.

In other words i go to the gym, earn, she cooks, cleans, cares for the family, goes to the gym. I also want to care for the family in areas she will not be able to (educate them in STEM subjects with home education). It is actually a pretty common setup, but not everyone can do it financially. It is two people working together and building a life together, supporting each other in areas one might be better than the other in. For some of you, bank balance and payroll is important, for others having sex multiple times a day, a happy family, being healthy, and looking good is more important. You do you, and i do i
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 02:59:09 AM by japtats »

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540999
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1972
Total: 1983

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM