Forum > Russian Front Discussion

I Shot LENIN - But I did Not Shoot The Deputy

(1/2) > >>

krimster2:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanny_Kaplan

opump lubayanka style

I learned lubavitch sign language (to be used on sabbath) as a kid, and as a geezer, could still throw signs in moscva to gain entry to the moscva chabad library
and read ALL ABOUUT 'Fanny' aka Basia Kaplan entirely by accident, while searching for a list of genizas
and also Hesya Helfman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hesya_Helfman

they were chabad martyrs
and there are a LOT more of them, over a very long period of time, WHO WERE ALL MARTYRED!
but these virtually unknown women had a HUGE impact on Russia
and what's not known at all by the public, is the fact that they are ALL "connected" part of the same organizatse
which has 'fronts' facades to hide themselves
the nesting doll of russian potempkin politics
if goiyim talk about them, they go into denial, and claim anti-semitism
so the public dismisses it
but they exist...

half-breeds (father, but not mother is a jew) or secular jews are exclusively used for performing 'unclean acts'
and NOT devout jews

which is why every yeshivah is lookin for early signs of future high-end talent
however, you will not enjoy your basic training in Israel learning 'water discipline' on a 50 km forced march (how useful is that in europe?)
but when you come outta there, you will be 'ripped'
and also if you want to move to israel, this qualifies you for direct entry into a special brigade in the IDF

and the only people who ever taught me more then the IDF, were dewds who spent a long time in Russian prisons
their knowledge is priceless and worth every dollar of what I paid 'em
these were the most dangerous human beings I ever met in my entire life

Trenchcoat:

--- Quote from: krimster2 on July 22, 2023, 10:27:31 AM ---http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanny_Kaplan

opump lubayanka style

I learned lubavitch sign language (to be used on sabbath) as a kid, and as a geezer, could still throw signs in moscva to gain entry to the moscva chabad library
and read ALL ABOUUT 'Fanny' aka Basia Kaplan entirely by accident, while searching for a list of genizas
and also Hesya Helfman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hesya_Helfman

they were chabad martyrs
and there are a LOT more of them, over a very long period of time, WHO WERE ALL MARTYRED!
but these virtually unknown women had a HUGE impact on Russia
and what's not known at all by the public, is the fact that they are ALL "connected" part of the same organizatse
which has 'fronts' facades to hide themselves
the nesting doll of russian potempkin politics
if goiyim talk about them, they go into denial, and claim anti-semitism
so the public dismisses it
but they exist...

half-breeds (father, but not mother is a jew) or secular jews are exclusively used for performing 'unclean acts'
and NOT devout jews

which is why every yeshivah is lookin for early signs of future high-end talent
however, you will not enjoy your basic training in Israel learning 'water discipline' on a 50 km forced march (how useful is that in europe?)
but when you come outta there, you will be 'ripped'
and also if you want to move to israel, this qualifies you for direct entry into a special brigade in the IDF

and the only people who ever taught me more then the IDF, were dewds who spent a long time in Russian prisons
their knowledge is priceless and worth every dollar of what I paid 'em
these were the most dangerous human beings I ever met in my entire life

--- End quote ---

What's there to learn in all those Jewish places you mentioned? I would have thought it mostly just religious stuff. Not sure why anyone would want to spend their time there on all that stuff.

krimster2:
I learned things I didn't expect to learn
a parallel history that has been deliberately concealed
and will remain so

Trenchcoat:

--- Quote from: krimster2 on July 22, 2023, 07:14:45 PM ---I learned things I didn't expect to learn
a parallel history that has been deliberately concealed
and will remain so

--- End quote ---

But to what purpose this organisation exist?

krimster2:
it's how the israelites do their 'fight club'
goyim have different kinds
i'm a chameleon, who can morph between them. so i've been in both

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version