It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report  (Read 152178 times)

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2015, 08:03:20 AM »
My god, man.

You have your underwear tied up in knots.

Go  meet some wimin and stop over thinking everything.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2015, 09:15:53 AM »
It may come of a bit strange, yes of course I like girls in bikini shots, but at the same time I know that its all too easy for men to be led up the garden path of following appealing pics. Ultimately, if I'm going to use a website I want at least a reasonable chance of bona fide women on there - spending time and money I can do, pointlessly wasting it I would prefer to avoid. For me, I would rather have less glossy but sincere opportunities to meet real women than just to be holding glossy pics of someone that there was never any real chance of a relationship with. If both glossy pics and a real relationship are present not an issue of course.

I just state about the racy pics vs FSU women values as from the women I was once in communication with and what I see on here the conversation can be a bit PG which may be seen to conflict with the racy pics. On this I'm never quite sure how far I can go but revealing you're desires doesn't seem a good idea until much later on from what I gather.
Go have fun meeting the ladies.  If you haven't done traveling yet, you might find yourself surprised that these very attractive ladies actually do exist, and are available for the right kind of man.  You will just have to sort out who is who.

Fathertime!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2015, 09:27:08 AM »
Go have fun meeting the ladies.  If you haven't done traveling yet, you might find yourself surprised that these very attractive ladies actually do exist, and are available for the right kind of man.  You will just have to sort out who is who.

Fathertime!

Thanks man, needed to hear this it much lifted my spirits, been to France no so long ago and a fair few attractive ladies there so can imagine the Russian situation being good :) Choice in  the UK is often limited, a few nice ones but they are often pursued by many and they know it so its very difficult to score well here. Much a similar situation in the US I hear, so yeah much looking forward to getting out there in the next 2-3 months.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline fathertime

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2015, 09:35:25 AM »
Thanks man, needed to hear this it much lifted my spirits, been to France no so long ago and a fair few attractive ladies there so can imagine the Russian situation being good :) Choice in  the UK is often limited, a few nice ones but they are often pursued by many and they know it so its very difficult to score well here. Much a similar situation in the US I hear, so yeah much looking forward to getting out there in the next 2-3 months.

Good.

Most of my personal experience is in South America, although I was also very happy with the looks of the ladies I met in Ukraine.  I recall 1st viewing pictures, and cynically thinking these ladies are probably a bunch of phonies, but still it seemed worth the chance.  There are indeed some phonies, but there are also a lot of legit ladies. Your job is to sort through who is who, and it can be done, and most of the process is something to look forward to.

Fathertime!
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Online Faux Pas

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2015, 10:39:53 AM »

If there was one thing I was hoping to get across to you is, while the competition for stunningly beautiful, quality women isn't as great, it doesn't give the Western man a free pass in relationship building. Women still want to learn you, be wined, dined and romanced. The actual relationship part is the same as those beauties in UK or Paris or anywhere else. Women are women no matter where you meet them.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #55 on: December 18, 2015, 11:37:57 AM »
If there was one thing I was hoping to get across to you is, while the competition for stunningly beautiful, quality women isn't as great, it doesn't give the Western man a free pass in relationship building. Women still want to learn you, be wined, dined and romanced. The actual relationship part is the same as those beauties in UK or Paris or anywhere else. Women are women no matter where you meet them.

Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm up for that, going out romancing, dinner, etc is good with me, its just getting a foot in the door is what I need. I'm not sure you understand how the hot women in England are - the few that are - they can eye you up one minute and ignore you the next, talking to they is often a one way process and an uphill struggle, they see it as all down to the guy to do, its that arduous. Its basically like speaking to  brick wall, plus many already have boyfriends and just do it for the attention. The chances of landing a decent girl in the UK are slim, many are after them so you have to be in the right place right time or highly socially skilled, i.e center of the party. The level of obesity among women are making hot women in  the UK scarcer than ever. Now its not that I'm totally unskilled, unattractive, etc but to score with even a decent English women where the attraction is mutual is very difficult.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2015, 12:51:21 PM »
Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm up for that, going out romancing, dinner, etc is good with me, its just getting a foot in the door is what I need. I'm not sure you understand how the hot women in England are - the few that are - they can eye you up one minute and ignore you the next, talking to they is often a one way process and an uphill struggle, they see it as all down to the guy to do, its that arduous. Its basically like speaking to  brick wall, plus many already have boyfriends and just do it for the attention. The chances of landing a decent girl in the UK are slim, many are after them so you have to be in the right place right time or highly socially skilled, i.e center of the party. The level of obesity among women are making hot women in  the UK scarcer than ever. Now its not that I'm totally unskilled, unattractive, etc but to score with even a decent English women where the attraction is mutual is very difficult.

There are lots of good women in the UK, unfortunately many of them are
already married to happy men, it's the same in the USA especially when
you get out of the Metropolitan areas.

After a certain age the attractive women who don't have 5 kids with 6
different ex husbands who aren't crazy and who are relatively thin are
more difficult to find. Out of that small subset there are some girls who
only seek bad boys/bad men. Out of the remaining there are some that
seek only Brad Pitt but with more money.

I've never had trouble finding American girls to date me. However, I can
find a higher quality woman in the FSU than I can in the USA.

I'm happily married now so I'm not seeking anybody, but when I was
searching, I could easily find a 30 something to 40 year old woman who
had a university degree, who knew two or more languages, who was slim
and attractive without a dyke haircut who would like to meet me for tea.

She would arrive dressed very attractively and could find Austria on a map
and not think that's where kangaroo's came from. She would be a good
conversationalist and even laugh at some of my jokes.

For whatever reason many men in the FSU look at women as if they have
an expiration date stamped on their forehead. So that leaves a very large
segment of very desirable, interesting and available women who would love
to have a marriage and family for guys like us.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #57 on: December 18, 2015, 01:05:05 PM »

If you are having that level of difficulty in the UK, you might experience it elsewhere. I'm not making any assumptions as to your prowess or ability. I tend to speak in more in "fact of the matter". You say you are not unattractive, unskilled then I would tend to believe you but, there is a reason why you're not as successful as you'd like with the local women. You just haven't recognized it. It would be eye opening if you did.

You strike me as a lad that might be able to make this work. Make no mistake, it's not for everyone. One insight it does require is that you can take an honest look at yourself, find an honest woman and then work toward honest relationship. There are no short cuts in that regard

Offline ML

« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2015, 07:38:22 PM »
...WHY men / ladies feel the need to do this eludes me . . .

Quite simple.  The plan is to have the first meeting after dark.  Then, after a good performance in bed, the hope is that age will not matter.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2015, 01:56:14 PM »
If you are having that level of difficulty in the UK, you might experience it elsewhere. I'm not making any assumptions as to your prowess or ability. I tend to speak in more in "fact of the matter". You say you are not unattractive, unskilled then I would tend to believe you but, there is a reason why you're not as successful as you'd like with the local women. You just haven't recognized it. It would be eye opening if you did.

You strike me as a lad that might be able to make this work. Make no mistake, it's not for everyone. One insight it does require is that you can take an honest look at yourself, find an honest woman and then work toward honest relationship. There are no short cuts in that regard

Much appreciate the advice FP. So I've taken the above advice given and signed up to Elena's Models - On the first day on there I email of to a good thirty or so women. Starting to get some replies back now and a couple that have been back and forth already. However, even in this very early stage I am getting a couple of women that want to carry on conversing by Whatsapp and one by Email and Skype. I didn't suggest it, they came up with it first. I've only have been with Whatsapp briefly then left as I didn't see the point at the time. I'm wondering if you (or anyone else) have any advice on whether this is a good course to go down at this very early stage or whether its better to keep it on Elena's Models site for the moment until I get to know these girls better? Are there any downsides to going on Whatsapp?

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2015, 03:57:05 PM »
Much appreciate the advice FP. So I've taken the above advice given and signed up to Elena's Models - On the first day on there I email of to a good thirty or so women. Starting to get some replies back now and a couple that have been back and forth already. However, even in this very early stage I am getting a couple of women that want to carry on conversing by Whatsapp and one by Email and Skype. I didn't suggest it, they came up with it first. I've only have been with Whatsapp briefly then left as I didn't see the point at the time. I'm wondering if you (or anyone else) have any advice on whether this is a good course to go down at this very early stage or whether its better to keep it on Elena's Models site for the moment until I get to know these girls better? Are there any downsides to going on Whatsapp?

Quite the contrary. Move away from Elena's or any agency/site with any woman that interests you, as soon as possible. Any woman that you want direct personal connection with. Personally, I would suggest Skype asap, I've never used WhatsApp or viber but I understand them to be good avenues of communication.

As soon as you can establish direct connection you can at a much quicker pace learn of the woman and she learn you. You'll likely find that many of the profiles you thought you liked, you don't really like at all and vice-versa.

I'm old. Personally, before I met my wife I had never skyped with any prospective babes. Skype wasn't available then as it is now 2006-08. I was quick however quick to move on a phone number. My wife had no internet connection at home in those days which was the norm then. Not so much nowadays. Smartphones then were not very smart.

It wasn't until my 3rd trip to Russia that I set her up with an old laptop I had and a webcam for future skipping (which even then we had to buy Skype minutes). Ironically enough that was also the trip when I asked her to marry me.

I'm mentioning all of this for you to understand technology wise it was more difficult to communicate then. Now, you have technology on your side as well as ease. It's damn easy to communicate with these women. Take advantage of that and do not let anything stand in your way or get in the middle of communicating with a woman that you want to know better and do it quickly. The sooner you find a romantic interest, the quicker you are on a plane to see her. That is the point, isn't it?

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #61 on: December 28, 2015, 04:59:35 PM »
Quite the contrary. Move away from Elena's or any agency/site with any woman that interests you, as soon as possible. Any woman that you want direct personal connection with. Personally, I would suggest Skype asap, I've never used WhatsApp or viber but I understand them to be good avenues of communication.

As soon as you can establish direct connection you can at a much quicker pace learn of the woman and she learn you. You'll likely find that many of the profiles you thought you liked, you don't really like at all and vice-versa.

I'm old. Personally, before I met my wife I had never skyped with any prospective babes. Skype wasn't available then as it is now 2006-08. I was quick however quick to move on a phone number. My wife had no internet connection at home in those days which was the norm then. Not so much nowadays. Smartphones then were not very smart.

It wasn't until my 3rd trip to Russia that I set her up with an old laptop I had and a webcam for future skipping (which even then we had to buy Skype minutes). Ironically enough that was also the trip when I asked her to marry me.

I'm mentioning all of this for you to understand technology wise it was more difficult to communicate then. Now, you have technology on your side as well as ease. It's damn easy to communicate with these women. Take advantage of that and do not let anything stand in your way or get in the middle of communicating with a woman that you want to know better and do it quickly. The sooner you find a romantic interest, the quicker you are on a plane to see her. That is the point, isn't it?

For sure, ok getting to the point where I have got some coming up to Skype soon and a few I'm keeping to Email/Whatsapp texting so as to not have too much heavy going on Skype all at once to begin with. I'm pretty sure I could get them to Skype and will suggest it after the first ones. The time spent on EM has so far been pretty full on with correspondence contact with women - yes it almost feels like I'm Brad Pitt, lol, so different from the uk scene. I'm kind of a little wary as it kind of leaves me wondering as to the motives of these women - just family? I know one of the women I contacted mentioned social security for bringing up children as a reason (apparently does not have any at present, in a way I see the point) but it makes me wary of her.

Another women, and perhaps my reason for writing comes from Uzbekistan - she has a kid already, now normally I would tend to avoid those that already have children. She's pretty hot looking though, has quite a few photos that all look good, which I guess originally drove me to contacting her, her mail to me has been pretty good though, everyone longish and involved, about her, background, area, etc. All of the pics sent seem to suggest a nice environment, both inside the house and where she lives - Uzbekistan looks to have come a long way from the impoverished state I thought it would be, it looks much on a par with the west for the most part perhaps? Which brings me to the question of why her and of course other girls want to move to the west - the answer seems to be to find a decent man. When things look decent around where they live though I have my doubts after all its supplanting them from where they live and dropping them in a completely different culture sometimes far from family. Yes the plane ticket would be way more expensive too.

Now I don't expect her to put me first over the kid, I would never expect a woman to do that, and I'm not going to get judgmental over how she had the child, I have not asked yet of course as its no doubt quite personal. It just makes me wonder if some women are just after a ticket to UK/US, maybe to claim benefits or just get in and most of all how loyal they would be to you after entry? Apart from the obvious heavy handed, non-caring attention on the process types how do you tell? I'm usually fairly good at reading people, but if someone is not being genuine then its perhaps not always that easy to tell. Do you think that the women already having a child greatly increases the risk do you think? 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #62 on: December 28, 2015, 05:50:38 PM »
For sure, ok getting to the point where I have got some coming up to Skype soon and a few I'm keeping to Email/Whatsapp texting so as to not have too much heavy going on Skype all at once to begin with.

Here is where the rubber meets the road. Now you need to remember who is driving the bus.
You are driving the bus. Repeat after me, "I Trenchcoat am driving the bus!!" 

Ok, now you need to be ruthless. Some of those girls are better than others. You need to start
sifting. You don't invite every girl who wrote you back to Skype. You don't invite every cute girl
who is better than you would find in ole Blighty back to Skype. You only invite the best of them
to Skype. Can't decide yet? call them on the phone and talk to them for a few minutes.

You can only marry one girl. Two FSU wives would drive you totally bonkers anyways. So start
sifting out the girls who aren't the best. Don't invite several girls to Skype!!! otherwise you will
be running around like a one armed paper hanger with an itchy butt. Invite one or two at the
most to Skype. Otherwise you will be spending 80% of your time explaining yourself and working
your alibi's. 

She's pretty hot looking though

That's why the Achaean legions were sent to Troy!

Uzbekistan looks to have come a long way from the impoverished state I thought it would be, it looks much on a par with the west for the most part perhaps?

Uzbekistan is NOT even remotely close to being on par with the West. However, they are
proud people and don't live in squalor, or in dirt. They will keep their homes clean and if they
have something it will be taken care of.

Which brings me to the question of why her and of course other girls want to move to the west - the answer seems to be to find a decent man. When things look decent around where they live though I have my doubts after all its supplanting them from where they live and dropping them in a completely different culture sometimes far from family. Yes the plane ticket would be way more expensive too.

I don't know what age of woman you are seeking. However after a certain age they have fewer
and fewer good opportunities to have a good marriage and a family. They begin to imagine
spending their lives alone. You are a significant upgrade from being alone.

It just makes me wonder if some women are just after a ticket to UK/US, maybe to claim benefits or just get in and most of all how loyal they would be to you after entry? Apart from the obvious heavy handed, non-caring attention on the process types how do you tell? I'm usually fairly good at reading people, but if someone is not being genuine then its perhaps not always that easy to tell. Do you think that the women already having a child greatly increases the risk do you think?

Apart from the obvious heavy handed, non-caring attention on the process types how do you tell? I'm usually fairly good at reading people, but if someone is not being genuine then its perhaps not always that easy to tell. Do you think that the women already having a child greatly increases the risk do you think?

If you are a good judge of character then you don't need to worry. It's the gullible guys who
lie to themselves that need to worry. Stop worrying about risk. Do you really want to pick a
woman by what is the least risky? [I know you don't]

So, keep your eyes and ears open. Sift through the girls and get them on the phone. Then get
the best of them on Skype. Then go meet them. Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Udachi!

Bill 

FSUW don't do vague

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #63 on: December 28, 2015, 08:46:51 PM »
For sure, ok getting to the point where I have got some coming up to Skype soon and a few I'm keeping to Email/Whatsapp texting so as to not have too much heavy going on Skype all at once to begin with. I'm pretty sure I could get them to Skype and will suggest it after the first ones. The time spent on EM has so far been pretty full on with correspondence contact with women - yes it almost feels like I'm Brad Pitt, lol, so different from the uk scene. I'm kind of a little wary as it kind of leaves me wondering as to the motives of these women - just family? I know one of the women I contacted mentioned social security for bringing up children as a reason (apparently does not have any at present, in a way I see the point) but it makes me wary of her.

Another women, and perhaps my reason for writing comes from Uzbekistan - she has a kid already, now normally I would tend to avoid those that already have children. She's pretty hot looking though, has quite a few photos that all look good, which I guess originally drove me to contacting her, her mail to me has been pretty good though, everyone longish and involved, about her, background, area, etc. All of the pics sent seem to suggest a nice environment, both inside the house and where she lives - Uzbekistan looks to have come a long way from the impoverished state I thought it would be, it looks much on a par with the west for the most part perhaps? Which brings me to the question of why her and of course other girls want to move to the west - the answer seems to be to find a decent man. When things look decent around where they live though I have my doubts after all its supplanting them from where they live and dropping them in a completely different culture sometimes far from family. Yes the plane ticket would be way more expensive too.

Yeah what Bill said

Now I don't expect her to put me first over the kid, I would never expect a woman to do that, and I'm not going to get judgmental over how she had the child, I have not asked yet of course as its no doubt quite personal. It just makes me wonder if some women are just after a ticket to UK/US, maybe to claim benefits or just get in and most of all how loyal they would be to you after entry? Apart from the obvious heavy handed, non-caring attention on the process types how do you tell? I'm usually fairly good at reading people, but if someone is not being genuine then its perhaps not always that easy to tell. Do you think that the women already having a child greatly increases the risk do you think?

She's not going to put you over the kid and she shouldn't. If she does, you don't want her. No need to get judgmental over why she has a kid. What could it possibly matter? Don't worry about a woman just trying for a free pass to the West. Most of them aren't and trust me, the West alone isn't worth giving up their current life which in most instances isn't as bad as you've imagined. In many respects, it's much better than yours.

Now the query on how "loyal" she'll be is a bit discerning. She's not a puppy or a goldfish. She is a woman and if you are doing your due diligence as a prospective mate, you probably never question her motivation. A child will not increase or decrease your ability to build and foster a relationship.

The bevy of questions that are running through your mind like a runaway locomotive are normal but, don't let them hang you up. Keep your head about you and forget judging anyone. Much of it is gut feeling and there is a big difference in gut and penis. Those following their penis often wind up in the wrong hole

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2015, 08:17:56 AM »
In my opinion, Trenchcoat should get a dog and forget everything about getting a woman. That is what he is looking for, a loyal puppy.
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2015, 12:15:17 PM »
In my opinion, Trenchcoat should get a dog and forget everything about getting a woman.

Right now there are 4 members and 44 guests reading. Why don't you give some advice
for the 44 guys reading out there?

How about "Nightwish's 7 secrets for success" or
"The Nightwish's common sense approach to pursuing FSUW".

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2015, 02:21:54 PM »
I have met up with around 20 different women so far, all in Ukraine in various ages between 26 and 39. 
Most of them in their mid-30s, so about 10-12 years younger. 

I am 46, “some say” I look 36, I feel 26, I sometimes act 16…. but in reality I am 46 and I am comfortable with that fact. Divorced with 4 children, I blame my ex.wife for that amount  :D

My search has been through all available channels, datingsites both PPL, monthly and free sites. Mamba.ru, Twoo.com and even on VKontakt.
I have had 4 relationships that lasted longer then 2 days after I set boots on the ground, and that is the main thing. GO there, MEET them and don’t just talk and talk and talk.

Ok. yes I have it a little easier, Ukraine is 5 hours away from my home and it costs me around $300 to get there and home again. So it’s a bargain for me.

The successes has been quite short introductions, maybe the longest was a month and then I have went over to meet them, wine and dine them. Two of them had children and those two was the ones I really could have settled down with, they were ready for change, for love and commitment, but various reasons has kept my search ongoing.

I have used the WoVo approach, mainly because I think its most fair to the women, and secondly because I have too much going on to be able to keep up multiple conversations.

I tried WMVM once (4), took way to much attention from the reason that I was there in the first place to try and juggle everything, even though I was very honest about this when I talked to the ladies (if they asked). But that was not for me.. I rather go back more times then do that again.

I have always been completely honest with them from the first contact, what I am attracted to, what I look for in a woman and what her eventual life here would mean. Lost some and won some with this.

But what I have learned that there is so many promises made by men, so many strange proposals, and so so SO many sexual invites on all these sites that many don’t really believe you until you’re actually standing there in front of them at the airport or where ever you choose to meet.

So my secrets to success, make a careful approach, get them interested, DON’T just compliment on their appearance, ask intelligent question, take an interest in her life, get them off the sites and in to more 'intimate' talks, skype, viber, whatsapp.. and then go go go ASAP.

If you are worried to be playing second violin to a single FSUW with child, then my suggestion, don’t approach them, you are looking for the wrong thing. At least when it comes to the one I met with a child, they have a very strong bond and you don’t want to try come between that. I have never been worried about that, I am sure she will have enough compassion, love and emotion so that everyone stays happy.
That’s my opinion, others may have another one.

so.. that's my long story (2 years now) in a very short format.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2015, 06:00:37 PM »
I have met up with around 20 different women so far, all in Ukraine in various ages between 26 and 39. 
Most of them in their mid-30s, so about 10-12 years younger. 

I am 46, “some say” I look 36, I feel 26, I sometimes act 16…. but in reality I am 46 and I am comfortable with that fact. Divorced with 4 children, I blame my ex.wife for that amount  :D

My search has been through all available channels, datingsites both PPL, monthly and free sites. Mamba.ru, Twoo.com and even on VKontakt.
I have had 4 relationships that lasted longer then 2 days after I set boots on the ground, and that is the main thing. GO there, MEET them and don’t just talk and talk and talk.

Ok. yes I have it a little easier, Ukraine is 5 hours away from my home and it costs me around $300 to get there and home again. So it’s a bargain for me.

The successes has been quite short introductions, maybe the longest was a month and then I have went over to meet them, wine and dine them. Two of them had children and those two was the ones I really could have settled down with, they were ready for change, for love and commitment, but various reasons has kept my search ongoing.

I have used the WoVo approach, mainly because I think its most fair to the women, and secondly because I have too much going on to be able to keep up multiple conversations.

I tried WMVM once (4), took way to much attention from the reason that I was there in the first place to try and juggle everything, even though I was very honest about this when I talked to the ladies (if they asked). But that was not for me.. I rather go back more times then do that again.

I have always been completely honest with them from the first contact, what I am attracted to, what I look for in a woman and what her eventual life here would mean. Lost some and won some with this.

But what I have learned that there is so many promises made by men, so many strange proposals, and so so SO many sexual invites on all these sites that many don’t really believe you until you’re actually standing there in front of them at the airport or where ever you choose to meet.

So my secrets to success, make a careful approach, get them interested, DON’T just compliment on their appearance, ask intelligent question, take an interest in her life, get them off the sites and in to more 'intimate' talks, skype, viber, whatsapp.. and then go go go ASAP.

If you are worried to be playing second violin to a single FSUW with child, then my suggestion, don’t approach them, you are looking for the wrong thing. At least when it comes to the one I met with a child, they have a very strong bond and you don’t want to try come between that. I have never been worried about that, I am sure she will have enough compassion, love and emotion so that everyone stays happy.
That’s my opinion, others may have another one.

so.. that's my long story (2 years now) in a very short format.

Nightwish, you really don't have any successes to date, do you? I mean, 2 years, 20 women and only 4 of those lasted longer than two days. One might easily surmise you to be a sex tourist. Apparently, the only thing you're doing correctly is booking your flights.

Trench coat is new to the entire shooting match. He isn't parsing his words and he's asking all the right questions to learn. How about in this instance you keep your opinion to yourself until you have more information to base it on.

In my opinion, you have nothing on which to state with conviction that you know of what you speak. 19 failures in 2 years really doesn't give you any street credibility in this endeavor, does it?

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2015, 06:40:47 PM »
Nightwish, you really don't have any successes to date, do you? I mean, 2 years, 20 women and only 4 of those lasted longer than two days. One might easily surmise you to be a sex tourist. Apparently, the only thing you're doing correctly is booking your flights.

Trench coat is new to the entire shooting match. He isn't parsing his words and he's asking all the right questions to learn. How about in this instance you keep your opinion to yourself until you have more information to base it on.

In my opinion, you have nothing on which to state with conviction that you know of what you speak. 19 failures in 2 years really doesn't give you any street credibility in this endeavor, does it?

Who said anything about failures?
Who said anything what made me (or her) not to decide to continue the relationship.
Who said anything about sex? To be a "sex tourist" I think having sex with the ones you meet is a requirement.

How about you keep your opinion to yourself until you have more information to base it on.

And yes, I am world champion in booking flights, almost once a week the last two or maybe almost three years now. Oh I didn't mention I traveled a lot in work throughout Europe :)

so...
I have had very successful dates, but for one reason or another with the wrong girl. And I have had a few disasterdates where one ended up in a 3 month long relationship.
Yes I am picky, I am going to live with this person for the rest of my life, and you have NO idea what kind of women I have met and what their story has been.
If this gives me streetcred. or not I dont really give a flying f*ck. I am not really doing this to get a bigger e-penis on some forum. There is a reason haven't posted anything of my trips here before.

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2015, 07:17:36 PM »
Who said anything about failures?
Who said anything what made me (or her) not to decide to continue the relationship.
Who said anything about sex? To be a "sex tourist" I think having sex with the ones you meet is a requirement.

How about you keep your opinion to yourself until you have more information to base it on.

And yes, I am world champion in booking flights, almost once a week the last two or maybe almost three years now. Oh I didn't mention I traveled a lot in work throughout Europe :)

so...
I have had very successful dates, but for one reason or another with the wrong girl. And I have had a few disasterdates where one ended up in a 3 month long relationship.
Yes I am picky, I am going to live with this person for the rest of my life, and you have NO idea what kind of women I have met and what their story has been.
If this gives me streetcred. or not I dont really give a flying f*ck. I am not really doing this to get a bigger e-penis on some forum. There is a reason haven't posted anything of my trips here before.

Yeah it kind of gets your goat, don't it. :D Do you see how easy it is to make the wrong assumptions while you sit high on your greater than thou perch? Cut the guy some slack. He's here to learn and that is what this forum is supposed to be about.

Offline zooble

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2015, 10:26:11 PM »
It just makes me wonder if some women are just after a ticket to UK/US, maybe to claim benefits or just get in and most of all how loyal they would be to you after entry? Apart from the obvious heavy handed, non-caring attention on the process types how do you tell? I'm usually fairly good at reading people, but if someone is not being genuine then its perhaps not always that easy to tell. Do you think that the women already having a child greatly increases the risk do you think?

That's a great question and is definitely not easy since it can only really be dis-proven after she attains citizenship. Before that time, realistically you can probably only be 99.99% sure that she won't leave you.

What also makes it difficult is that 'western life' is part of your offering (and every other western man here) and pretty much all legit FSU women on dating sites want that.

How attitude to you, whether she is absent (looking for another husband), how she treats your money and her attitude towards your friends and family are some good indicators. Also, if you are punching above your weight significantly that's probably not a good sign :D

If any relationship here is what you fear it will probably be the one from the thread (and other controversial back story threads related to it) under the married section titled "Life continues..."  8)

Offline GatoMoon

« Reply #71 on: December 30, 2015, 03:42:38 AM »

Ever heard of one of Thomas Edison's famous quotes?

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
Elena’s Models 2 Weeks Report
« Reply #72 on: December 30, 2015, 01:09:02 PM »
Ever heard of one of Thomas Edison's famous quotes?

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

That was one of my taglines when I started here.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #73 on: December 30, 2015, 06:58:06 PM »
That's a great question and is definitely not easy since it can only really be dis-proven after she attains citizenship. Before that time, realistically you can probably only be 99.99% sure that she won't leave you.

What also makes it difficult is that 'western life' is part of your offering (and every other western man here) and pretty much all legit FSU women on dating sites want that.

How attitude to you, whether she is absent (looking for another husband), how she treats your money and her attitude towards your friends and family are some good indicators. Also, if you are punching above your weight significantly that's probably not a good sign :D

If any relationship here is what you fear it will probably be the one from the thread (and other controversial back story threads related to it) under the married section titled "Life continues..."  8)

Yeah, I think my best bet is too just go with my gut as stated above, I know some women can turn it on when they want to but probably getting a good feeling of her and not trying to read into something that isn't there because of the want to be with somebody is probably the best way. In truth I guess some can be weeded out in the correspondence, the stuff they come up with, way they treat you. I guess I was asking if there is a hard and fast way but other than the girl getting pregnant with your kid before the marriage is done then I guess its just a case of getting to know each other well, going with you're gut and placing your stake. Its not that I'm not willing to do this but any help reducing the odds of it going south are handy. I've read a lot of stuff on this forum that is handy as it helps seeing others pitfalls I think in avoiding them, also seen the film 'Love Me'(2014) on Netflix recently which is quite eye opening.

Anyway, thank you to everyone for their help and advice on this forum, it helps a lot and yes indeed its a learning experience for me as its a fairly new area and not one I've gone into in any great depth before so those of you with experience in this area are indeed a big help for me. I guess I am just trying to get on as indeed many probably are on here and while it may look that I am wary of deception at every turn its really just wanting to be careful so I can get to my goal of finding a decent Russian Woman who is genuinely looking for the same as me, hopefully.

Well, you certainly get all types on there in any case, one woman wrote to me "The idea with meeting after a couple months of communication is not good. Don't want to waste my time on virtual bla bla bla during a couple months. Regards..." This she posted to me on Christmas day of all days, lol. After just a few days and a couple of correspondence the last of mine was inviting her to skype and yes while telling her it would be a couple of months also told her I was willing to move it forward for a long weekend. Anyhow she was promptly blocked as that sort of abrupt reply does not bode well I think.

The rest is going ok, its quite heartening to get some negative along with positive in conversation I think as it not too negative like the above as it more likely to be genuine I think. Anyway, lining some up to skype soon as suggested not too many at once and hopefully it will continue to proceed well in some form or another.   

Offline Anotherkiwi

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #74 on: December 31, 2015, 02:10:43 AM »
Well, you certainly get all types on there in any case, one woman wrote to me "The idea with meeting after a couple months of communication is not good. Don't want to waste my time on virtual bla bla bla during a couple months. Regards..." This she posted to me on Christmas day of all days, lol.

Just remember that, for her, it's not Christmas Day.  December 25th doesn't mean anything to the average Russian or Ukrainian, because Christmas in the Orthodox faith is on January 7th.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541007
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1896
Total: 1907

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM