It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: UK Royal Family privacy and Canada  (Read 15733 times)

Offline GQBlues

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: None (yet)
Re: UK Royal Family privacy and Canada
« Reply #75 on: February 22, 2020, 10:11:27 AM »
The root cause of the investigation was the hilarious 'Dossier', which you touted on the board as though it was the bible. And yes, we've gone through the exercise of proving YOU bought into that silly *collusion* on this very board before.

I've no time or interest re-litigating that silliness again.
Quote from: msmob
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.
3. N95 mask will choke you dead after 30 min. of use.

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2020, 10:14:06 AM »
Please point to all these posts.  I rarely post on US politics because I DON'T CARE.  This is the only post I could find -

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=23976.msg519195#msg519195

This post was composed without the aid of google.  The forum's search function was used.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 10:30:00 AM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2020, 07:24:02 PM »

BillyB,

are the FBI any different in their questioning techniques than the UK Police or UKBA agency - if they are trying to get to the facts ....?

I used to think the FBI was trying to just get the facts but they have shown they are actually trying to get people in trouble without facts. Look at the damage they did to Carter Page's reputation just so they can get permission to tap the Trump tower. Carter page was a CIA source so he had a lot of dealings with Russia. When the FBI asked the CIA if Carter Page was one of their own, the CIA said "yes" so the FBI doctored the CIA email response to say "no" so they could get a FISA court judge to give them permission to tap the Trump tower which led to 2+ years of investigations on Trump. The Mueller investigation concluded no Americans colluded with Russia to affect the American election. If the FBI did things by the book, they wouldn't have created a mess since a FISA court judge would've stopped them due to lack of evidence. The FBI makes up evidence so it's apparent, they didn't care about facts.

I'm not sticking up for Prince Andrew. I think he did wrong but I don't blame him for not cooperating with the FBI. After recent events in America, any good attorney would tell their client don't cooperate with the FBI if you don't have to.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2020, 10:32:32 PM »
I used to think the FBI was trying to just get the facts but they have shown they are actually trying to get people in trouble without facts. Look at the damage they did to Carter Page's reputation just so they can get permission to tap the Trump tower. Carter page was a CIA source so he had a lot of dealings with Russia. When the FBI asked the CIA if Carter Page was one of their own, the CIA said "yes" so the FBI doctored the CIA email response to say "no" so they could get a FISA court judge to give them permission to tap the Trump tower which led to 2+ years of investigations on Trump. The Mueller investigation concluded no Americans colluded with Russia to affect the American election. If the FBI did things by the book, they wouldn't have created a mess since a FISA court judge would've stopped them due to lack of evidence. The FBI makes up evidence so it's apparent, they didn't care about facts.

I'm not sticking up for Prince Andrew. I think he did wrong but I don't blame him for not cooperating with the FBI. After recent events in America, any good attorney would tell their client don't cooperate with the FBI if you don't have to.

So, basically you are saying your judiciary system cannot protect the innocent and fails to convict the guilty ?... 

As for Prince Andrew .. short of flying into a media shit-storm in the US  ... why aren't the FBI coming for a chat at Buck Palace ?   

Folks paying for buses to 'embarrass' him are simply swinging public opinion in the UK to feel sorry for him

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2020, 10:46:53 PM »
So, basically you are saying your judiciary system cannot protect the innocent and fails to convict the guilty ?... 

No Americans was found guilty of collusion with Russia according to a long and very expensive investigation by Mueller so it didn't make it to the courts. But if it did make it the courts, everybody would be found innocent because there is no evidence.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline msmob

« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2020, 10:59:36 PM »
No Americans was found guilty of collusion with Russia according to a long and very expensive investigation by Mueller so it didn't make it to the courts. But if it did make it the courts, everybody would be found innocent because there is no evidence.

:ROFL:

How did I KNOW, you'd suddenly become 'patriotic' rather than admit you'd just busted yourself ..?

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2020, 08:27:04 AM »
LMAO! Even the Kardashians weren't this dramatic...These guys are simply spoiled brats. They wouldn't be like this if they had jobs instead of enjoying life from the sweaty backs of their subjects.

Huge difference compared to Trump's kids...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/royals/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-bid-farewell-to-royal-life-with-hideously-awkward-family-meeting/ar-BB10XpaM

Enjoy the video insert and witness the awkward gathering of fools...

:devil:

« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 08:28:39 AM by GQBlues »
1. Because of 'man', global warming is causing desert and arid areas to suffer long, dry spell.
2. The 2018 Camp Fire and Woolsey California wildfires are forests burning because of global warming.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2020, 09:00:05 AM »
A century old church procession is hardly the place to glad hand.

This post was composed without the aid of google.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2020, 09:13:22 AM »

Didn't stop good ol' Eddie and Sophie to *at least* exchange some pleasantries with Willie Charlie and Katie like decent families should.

C'mon, come up with a better excuse than that.

This could, so easily—with the merest set of smiles and waves, or even the barest of conversations—have been an occasion of reconciliation in front of the cameras (real or not). Instead, it was an excruciating ignor-athon, a masterclass of social distancing.

BTW - does that pedophile Andrew still attend this 'century old church processions'? I'm sure there were lot's of minors in attendance, no?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 09:21:08 AM by GQBlues »

Offline msmob

« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2020, 09:29:44 AM »
The above post is an example of the sort of attention Harry and Meghan will be seeking to avoid as they will no longer BE in receipt of loot from OUR - not his - sweaty backs .. :popcorn:

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2020, 09:52:34 AM »
...and I can't wait for these guys to make their Holly-Lala-wood landing!! Hang out with Lindsay Lohan & company...Nothing like a 'tell-all' book deal about life with the royal yadayada in exchange for a few bucks! Oh fun...

Ka-Ching, baby!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 10:05:37 AM by GQBlues »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2020, 10:07:19 AM »

Didn't stop good ol' Eddie and Sophie to *at least* exchange some pleasantries with Willie Charlie and Katie like decent families should.

C'mon, come up with a better excuse than that.

>:D

BTW - does that pedophile Andrew still attend this 'century old church processions'? I'm sure there were lot's of minors in attendance, no?

Andrew isn't a pedophile.  He's at best, an ephebophile. 

As to the church, it's not an excuse.  This is a working event, a very formal occasion, which follows rules of protocol, down to where parties are seated.

What would you deem appropriate?  Knocking down chairs in the church to give Harry and Meghan a full on bear hug?    Should Meghan go sit in Charles' lap à law Trump/Ivanka?

We don't know if they saw each other earlier, either.  A cursory acknowledgement is normal.

I doubt you will see any tell alls.  I would hazard a guess part of Charles' continued funding to the tune of $3 million a year is an airtight NDA.  MM is already breaking that with her leaks to the press, but mostly about minor things.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 11:00:47 AM by Boethius »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2020, 10:45:19 AM »
Andrew isn't a pedophile.  He's at best, an ephebophile. 

Oh, that's just funny! Not according Allred and her clients. But of course YOU know exactly what happened.

As to the church, it's not an excuse.  This is a very formal occasion, which follows rules of protocol, down to where parties are seated.

BZZZT! Wrong answer!...and here I thought you knew everything! They deviated this year from what was otherwise customary...

This was a last minute change of plan, and in contrast to last year, when the foursome loitered, together, but each separately inspecting the fascinating detail of their shoes, in the entrance hall of Westminster Abbey, and then walked behind the queen, who arrives last, to their seats.

What would you deem appropriate?  Knocking down chairs in the church to give Harry and Meghan a full on bear hug?    Should Meghan go sit in Charles' lap à law Trump/Ivanka?

Not exactly. Maybe wear a black face and just blame it on *being born living a privileged life...* that should work for a certain masses.

You pretend you know but definitely haven't the slightest idea of any of these situations, no?

]We don't know if they saw each other earlier, either.

No. Apparently, just you.

A cursory acknowledgement is normal.

Nyet! :(
Anthropologists could have had a field day with the ensuing dance of the royals that unfolded. Edward bobbed up in his seat to greet his important nephew, Meghan and Harry remained superglued to theirs.

Harry appeared to say, ‘Hello’, while Meghan smiled, mini-waved and mouthed a greeting at the couple. The camera angle obscured William and Kate’s response, but it appeared to be sufficiently non-effusive for Meghan to immediately turn to her husband for social rescue (LMAO!)

A conversation stand-off then ensued: William and Kate turned in their seats and spoke to Edward and Sophie, Edward and Sophie spoke to Harry and Meghan – but William and Kate and Harry and Meghan made no conversation with each other. (double that LMAO!)

Yes, that’s right: two brothers and their wives, involved in one of the most public falling-outs of the year, couldn’t bring themselves to even pretend to say:

“How are you doing?”

“Yeah alright man,” and smile.

That is literally all it would have taken to nudge the narrative onto a different trajectory.

If this is what things look like when this lot are on their best behavior, imagine being a fly on the wall when all hell broke loose between them in Kensington Palace….

I doubt you will see any tell alls.  I would hazard a guess part of Charles' continued funding to the tune of $3 million a years is an airtight NDA.  MM is already breaking that with her leaks to the press, but mostly about minor things.

At least you said 'guess' this time.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 10:47:37 AM by GQBlues »

Offline msmob

« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2020, 12:47:56 PM »
Quote from: GQBlues link=topic=24101.msg528761#msg528761 [quote author=GQBlues date=1583862319
But of course YOU know exactly what happened.

Priceless ..sound of whooshing irony passing over head

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2020, 01:08:03 PM »
Priceless ..sound of whooshing irony passing over head

There he goes talking about himself again.

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2020, 04:56:54 PM »
Holy Commy Dictatorship, Batman!!!

This rule applies to you and Kate Middleton! Well, sort of…If one day, you have the honor of having dinner with the Queen, be aware that as soon as she finishes her meal, everyone at the table has to put down the cutlery and stop eating immediately.

LMAO!

Poor Kate! No wonder Meghan ain't having none of these BS! Talk about being sticks in the mud!

Offline msmob

« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2020, 09:46:27 PM »
GQBlues proves he is unable to differentiate fact from fiction.. AGAIN ..

Offline Boethius

« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2020, 12:25:42 PM »
Oh, that's just funny! Not according Allred and her clients. But of course YOU know exactly what happened.

I never claimed to know what happened.  However, there is no evidence that girls Epstein procured were prepubescent.   If you have evidence to the contrary, post it. 

FTR, I think Andrew is sleazy and from all accounts, thick as a plank.  Assuming he had sex with Virginia Giuffre (the only woman who has come forward), she was 17.  Still wrong, IMHO and demonstrates a definite lack of character, but on this forum, that and slightly older teen aged "women" are considered "fair game" to many middle aged and older AM.  Had Andrew been posting here in 2000, he would have been virtually "high fived", even admired, by many posters for his "luck" and ability to procure very young "flesh". My, my, how the worm has turned.

BZZZT! Wrong answer!...and here I thought you knew everything! They deviated this year from what was otherwise customary...

They have never deviated from the custom of how the service is conducted.  All that was different this year was entering the procession, and generally, the sixth in line to the throne would not be in that procession.  Have you watched past services?  They are broadcast in Canada, as it is a Commonwealth country.

You pretend you know but definitely haven't the slightest idea of any of these situations, no?

I never stated I did.  I stated we don't know what happened before their public appearance.  Evidently, in "scoring points", your reading comprehension disappears.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 03:10:32 PM by Boethius »

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2020, 04:54:10 AM »
Heh! Carlotta tested positive the day after meeting with mama lizzy.

😢

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2020, 04:56:02 AM »
I never claimed to know what happened.  However, there is no evidence that girls Epstein procured were prepubescent.   If you have evidence to the contrary, post it. 

FTR, I think Andrew is sleazy and from all accounts, thick as a plank.  Assuming he had sex with Virginia Giuffre (the only woman who has come forward), she was 17.  Still wrong, IMHO and demonstrates a definite lack of character, but on this forum, that and slightly older teen aged "women" are considered "fair game" to many middle aged and older AM.  Had Andrew been posting here in 2000, he would have been virtually "high fived", even admired, by many posters for his "luck" and ability to procure very young "flesh". My, my, how the worm has turned.

They have never deviated from the custom of how the service is conducted.  All that was different this year was entering the procession, and generally, the sixth in line to the throne would not be in that procession.  Have you watched past services?  They are broadcast in Canada, as it is a Commonwealth country.

I never stated I did.  I stated we don't know what happened before their public appearance.  Evidently, in "scoring points", your reading comprehension disappears.

BZZZT! Wrong Answer. Too much speculation.

Offline msmob

« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2020, 05:47:07 AM »
Heh! Carlotta tested positive the day after meeting with mama lizzy.

😢

'Fake news'

He hasn't met with Mama, that recently

Now IF you'd asked, " How come Charles got tested?" ( when Medical staff are self-isolating and could be working ) ... well, you'd actually have HAD a point ...

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2020, 07:44:20 AM »
The 'date' of testing is inconsequential if Carlotta was already *viral* when the mama-meet took place...oh wait, that's a bit redundant.

It was also reported that he's self-isolated, and is quarantined from good ol' Camilla. LMAO. Funny, I thought she was just a prop all these years, and coronavirus wasn't necessary to induce isolation from each other.

As for why he jumped the line...so what, one Carlotta is worth an entire population of English folks. Die for the king and all that silly stuff...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 07:48:57 AM by GQBlues »

Offline msmob

« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2020, 08:22:08 AM »
As ever, the his getting a test ( when others more needy miss out )  went over your head..

Offline GQBlues

« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2020, 08:23:55 AM »
No it didn't. Peons had always been insignificant in your way of life over there...Carlotta is *royalty*.

Offline Boethius

« Reply #99 on: March 26, 2020, 11:18:01 AM »
BZZZT! Wrong Answer. Too much speculation.

Other than were Andrew posting here about his experience, he'd be high fived by many members, nothing I posted is speculation.  As to that particular point, given there were, and are, middle aged men here who met and even married, teenaged girls, I happen to believe that part of the post was (and is) accurate.  17, 18, 19?  Is there really that large a difference?

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1994
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1980
Total: 1990

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM