It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Operation White Panther  (Read 364064 times)

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Operation White Panther
« Reply #750 on: November 02, 2019, 01:08:49 PM »
French-Ukrainian Colonel Klink.  :P

You need to give yourself time for "recon", and have a schedule that doesn't involve dating. That way you get a nice cultural experience - philharmonic orchestras and the ballet/opera can be rather inexpensive in the FSU. If your language skills are good then other theatrical performances are worth checking out.

You may run into a lady at the theater too. I ended up chatting with a (male) surgeon the last time I went to the high-end theater in Russia.
When i have spare time it's what i am going. I go for a walk, i explore the surroundings, go to the museum and now i am hitting social events. So in Kiev you have events every day.
I already have been to the concert and opera one time each.
I love it.
And women so i suppose.
Theater i will not go because the main problem is that ukrainian language is spreading vs russian language. And i learn russian not ukrainian.
Dating for me includes some reco.Last time in Dnepro i tried to find some club outside the city to spend the whole day, swimming and sunbathing, i was a little short in time to do it. But i did this already in Kharkov. At night a big dancing party is happening there.
I love to go and discover new things.
Last time in Dnipro we were in Bartolemo, one of the biggest club of Ukraine. We = me and a couple of friends.

"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #751 on: November 02, 2019, 01:17:24 PM »
quote :
"One of the two Badoo top list has answered.
She barely wrote, i would meet you maybe, but convince me by explaining me why ukrainian girls.
That's normal, quite usual. That's in their blood, they are suspicious.
Please note that except the one i met just after my landing, none are speaking english (or supposed to).

So how i am going to get through this first salvo of Atoll missile?
I will start by writing you know westerners usually answer that FSU women are more feminine and american women are not family oriented andbla bla.... может бить
In fact i had lived in civilisation A during my first 20 years of life. And last decade of my life happens in your. I am used to your culture, i like Ukraine,I like the culture and i have more and more personal history here. I found the mix an incredible source of joy and a shared personal enrichment even if sometimes it's more eggy due to the misunderstanding."
So i wrote this and got the answer. I passed the test with flying colors.
And Это всеSo when you are a westener and you got something like "nice answer" you are normally bewildered.

Nothing wrong guys, you are the man; you need to pursue her now.  You are allowed to chase her.  You need now go ahead. And invite her.
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #752 on: November 05, 2019, 02:37:42 AM »
So now i am almost packing.
In city 1 we have now a rendez vous the day i land in the city.
And the day after i have a rendez vous with an other lady.

The third one is not so interested. She agreed to chit chat prior my venue. But when i asked for her phone, she didn't answer.
I would say the chances are not much as 30%.
So now the best is to land in her city (NO other message) and say something like : i am now in you city i would be very glad to see you. Tell me what you want to do.

I could invent some reasons to explain this or this....But there is one valuable i thaught about
which is

some will deny me BECAUSE it's clearly stated in my profile that i would relocate at least partially.
That means, for the women who have REALLY read my profile (but women in general tend to reach text, men to only see the photos) that is a NO NO for all those who expected to move on and rely on a marriage.
Finally they disqualify themselves and it shows their clear intention.
Not so bad finally  :P

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #753 on: November 05, 2019, 08:15:43 AM »
So now i am almost packing.
In city 1 we have now a rendez vous the day i land in the city.
And the day after i have a rendez vous with an other lady.

The third one is not so interested. She agreed to chit chat prior my venue. But when i asked for her phone, she didn't answer.
I would say the chances are not much as 30%.
So now the best is to land in her city (NO other message) and say something like : i am now in you city i would be very glad to see you. Tell me what you want to do.

I could invent some reasons to explain this or this....But there is one valuable i thaught about
which is

some will deny me BECAUSE it's clearly stated in my profile that i would relocate at least partially.
That means, for the women who have REALLY read my profile (but women in general tend to reach text, men to only see the photos) that is a NO NO for all those who expected to move on and rely on a marriage.
Finally they disqualify themselves and it shows their clear intention.
Not so bad finally  :P

That's the thing Pat, unfortunately some women see the process as a guy bring a stepping stone through which they step on for a while before jumping onto the next best thing. They will do marriage to get into a good western country and then once there, settled with legal status they will jump off into the next stepping stone once they see a better deal for them, a better guy for them, etc.

The 'immigration mule' term is even perhaps a bit basic to describe these women. There not all necessarily looking to just use the guy to get in the country. They want a better way of life and will look to stay with the guy who brings them in possible a fair while longer than the legal minimum for legal status and in other cases not so. In some cases if they find a guy they feel is better and willing to vouch for them instead on their legal status they will go with him. I feel these girls are more opportunitists and the 'stepping stone' view suits them more. Some may actually hang around a time until they find someone oh so much better.

In my few visits abroad I have been dubious of some of the women I met and online also. I find Belarus is where women want out of that country and will use any line of approach to cover their actual intention.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline ML

« Reply #754 on: November 05, 2019, 08:19:16 AM »
. . . the beauty of their shoes . . .

WOW Pat . . . that's one item that was never on my check list !!!
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #755 on: November 05, 2019, 11:19:23 AM »
The beauty of their shoes ... and the beauty of their feet.

Both combined in a way

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #756 on: November 05, 2019, 11:47:06 AM »
I find Belarus is where women want out of that country and will use any line of approach to cover their actual intention.

I find most 'findings' of yours to be tripe and this is another case

Unlike you, I know plenty of BY women who want a good man, but are fussy about 'exporting' themselves ...

As ever, you simply cannot understand most women...BY, RU, UA or the UK.(

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #757 on: November 05, 2019, 02:13:02 PM »
I find most 'findings' of yours to be tripe and this is another case

Unlike you, I know plenty of BY women who want a good man, but are fussy about 'exporting' themselves ...

As ever, you simply cannot understand most women...BY, RU, UA or the UK.(

Mobe BY women want to get away from their President and the system they live in. They don't know that other countries have their downsides too, they think other western countries are near paradise, but of course they will be assailed with a lot of foreign guys, many with not good intention, that doesn't include me ;)
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #758 on: November 05, 2019, 03:09:42 PM »
The world is very rarely black or white.It's always somehow grey.
So determining the inside expectations of a woman is a difficult exercise.
Many, i say many would like to find a "good man" anyway.

Offline msmob

« Reply #759 on: November 06, 2019, 03:00:46 AM »
Mobe BY women want to get away from their President and the system they live in. They don't know that other countries have their downsides too, they think other western countries are near paradise, but of course they will be assailed with a lot of foreign guys, many with not good intention, that doesn't include me ;)

Trench,

How many BY ladies do you know?

I have one married to a UK guy..( nearly 20 years)  living nearby and she is now the bread winner...The guy is unwell and unable to work full time.

She has a hard life.

You suggest BY ladies only have an aim to get out of BY .... so marrying a westerner will 'solve' all their problems..

Elena is but one example..

Another, married an Itai guy and left him ....moved back to BY with her son..

More clueless twaddle from Trench.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #760 on: November 06, 2019, 10:01:49 AM »
Well on another note Pat what are your thoughts on things getting too familiar?

While I find familiarity handy I've got to say my first time in a city usually brings with it a real sense of excitement. Different stuff I'm not accustomed too, not knowing what's where or its relevance, unexplored areas to myself, etc, etc and what the place and people are about.

That's what I kind of liked about Minsk, as I had been to a few cities in Ukraine by then Minsk was like a new take on it all, and of course Moscow too.

Kiev was the first city I went to in the FSU and the first lady I met there. When I first got there I didn't know where in the hell I was and it was all pretty alien to me. Fortunately the lady I met turned out to be a good tour guide :) even though nothing else happened for us.

I would say though it is only this year on my third visit to Kiev that familiarity came to me, particularly towards the end. Basically connecting the dots of previous visits and places visited.

I agree with you Pat that recon of a city is important and the less familiar a city is the more recon becomes helpful. I think that a lot can be learned even in a familiar city by a bit of recon on up to date info on everyday fashion, places where women go, local habits, and how people behave, etc.

I'm not sure though if there comes a point where practicality of a familiar city is outweighed by it no longer having the allure of the unfamiliar. I think for me while oh so many of the women are undoubtedly hit in Kiev it's a place that may at some point get unexcitingly familiar to me.

Still the Ukrainian way of life I have come to much admire, their laid back nature and different cultural ways to ourselves. Stuff that happens there that doesn't here, the more positive stuff I mean.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #761 on: November 06, 2019, 12:43:09 PM »
Well on another note Pat what are your thoughts on things getting too familiar?

While I find familiarity handy I've got to say my first time in a city usually brings with it a real sense of excitement. Different stuff I'm not accustomed too, not knowing what's where or its relevance, unexplored areas to myself, etc, etc and what the place and people are about.

That's what I kind of liked about Minsk, as I had been to a few cities in Ukraine by then Minsk was like a new take on it all, and of course Moscow too.

Kiev was the first city I went to in the FSU and the first lady I met there. When I first got there I didn't know where in the hell I was and it was all pretty alien to me. Fortunately the lady I met turned out to be a good tour guide :) even though nothing else happened for us.

I would say though it is only this year on my third visit to Kiev that familiarity came to me, particularly towards the end. Basically connecting the dots of previous visits and places visited.

I agree with you Pat that recon of a city is important and the less familiar a city is the more recon becomes helpful. I think that a lot can be learned even in a familiar city by a bit of recon on up to date info on everyday fashion, places where women go, local habits, and how people behave, etc.

I'm not sure though if there comes a point where practicality of a familiar city is outweighed by it no longer having the allure of the unfamiliar. I think for me while oh so many of the women are undoubtedly hit in Kiev it's a place that may at some point get unexcitingly familiar to me.

Still the Ukrainian way of life I have come to much admire, their laid back nature and different cultural ways to ourselves. Stuff that happens there that doesn't here, the more positive stuff I mean.
What you say applies to Dnipro which the city i know now the most.
So yes i am barely fed up with Dnipro. However here i have some dental work to do and i have some people i know and with whom i keep in touch.
Kiev is a very different vibe, which i want to explore. It's so vivid, so big that you need a lot of time. Like every big city the possibility are big even it's probably limited compared to Paris or London or Berlin.
The big plus is to know people and start some friendship. The true value of getting deep in a culture comes by the people and not by tourism.
A girlfriend could be handy but not the best option : A/ they don't want to expose you too much to other hungry pussies B/ they could push you in some direction to avoid you to have a too much understanding of some things around you, that will be not necessary a plus for her.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 12:47:00 PM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #762 on: November 06, 2019, 02:01:21 PM »
You are not going to believe this one.

As i am definitively packing, i was finishing to write (trying only ...) to the three women with whom i am in contact.
I got an other message from a mistress i had in the beginning of the year. She wanted me to call her asap.
So she wanted to see me next week end. I calmly explained that i was in a trip in Ukraine. The fact is ... she is also ukrainian, living in France.And then she told me that she will be free because her husband is himself in Ukraine and she can follow me the weekend in Ukraine. How can i say?I felt few seconds to be in a crazy world, i love this world, his extravagance !I love those crazy women who crave to see me, full of their desire and their life аппетит  :P
But is seemed too much complicated, having already an appointment thursday and friday.

But lets me think about...  :popcorn: She is the one i like in the bed the most since my marriage  :P

Offline BillyB

« Reply #763 on: November 06, 2019, 02:08:57 PM »
She is the one i like in the bed the most since my marriage  :P

Does her husband own a gun?
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #764 on: November 06, 2019, 02:38:24 PM »
Don't know.
But i can say that her wife is not a virgin.

Offline Davo

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #765 on: November 06, 2019, 06:04:55 PM »

It’s not the guys with guns you need to worry about 😉

There’s a certain pleasure using your bare hands as a betrayed husband. I experienced this 20 years ago when I threw my best mate and child hood friend through his bedroom window. Poor bastard almost bleed out and spent time in intensive care with a severed artery in his leg, before being “persuaded” to disappear.

I’ve matured over the years. The last guy I shook his hand and bought him a beer for taking the worst mistake of my life off my hands. In hindsight I think I’d rather take my chances being thrown through a window than marry her like this sucker did.

Told this story a few time over the years and it caught the attention of a guy online who also used his hands. He king hit the affair partner and the guy never woke up. He did time for manslaughter...... just a precautionary tale 😏

« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 06:12:51 PM by Davo »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #766 on: November 08, 2019, 02:49:54 AM »
Generally the anger of the cheated men turns against the intruder.
However this anger should be first oriented toward the woman.

Men are likely the same, even with a tie, a suit or 20 years of studies, many just want to put their flagpole in a nice hole.

So as an engaged woman, married woman should say no, no i am not interested, no i am married, and nothing will happen or it's a rape, severely punished by the law.
It happens, because they desire it, passively or actively, generally by the venusian female art of seduction

Now don't get me wrong, men also cheat. IMHO as much as women.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #767 on: November 08, 2019, 02:58:17 AM »
To clarify more about married women.
I am not an addict of such relationship and for a variety of reasons.
It happened in the begining of my life and i didn't renew with it last 25 years, except recently.

My morale treshold as lowered however to mirror the collapse of our western societies who are going down and down month after month. That's a fact.

I remember you that pickup artists (i am not) consider, by experience (by statistics if you prefer which means objective facts rather than subjective opinion) that married women give the easiest chance to get an ONS.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #768 on: November 08, 2019, 03:00:55 AM »
So yesterday, few time before get dressed to the opera i texted a message to the lady with whom we should go.
She started to speak about saturday rather than thurday. And after that no other messages.
Finally i went alone  :ROFL:

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #769 on: November 08, 2019, 03:07:39 AM »
I got the end of the story when i was back.
She misleaded the date very likely because of her lack of skill in english.
So she first didn't want to recognize her mistake --> traditional cultural ukrainian signature.
Now we have a second first real meeting soon And i have an other one around 6 i think.

I contacted an other woman who wants to date casually or friendly but it turned out the first minutes that she wanted to date exclusively, which is more how it works in Ukraine. She disqualified herself after that by saying that she smokes and i don't smoke and so on. Funny.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 03:09:47 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #770 on: November 08, 2019, 03:16:32 AM »
For the moment true Badoo seems to give more benefit than Tinder. Last time it was the opposite.
All of this depends of their shitty algorithm so you never know if women really see you or if you have been sent at the bottom of the photo carroussel. I read weirds things about Tinder for this.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 03:19:28 AM by Patagonie »

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #771 on: November 08, 2019, 03:20:39 AM »
Last time i was in what i considered the best appartment i never had had. Because of the location, silence and so on.
This time i got one better.
That's an elite appartment in Kiev.
I love it, kanechna

Offline jone

« Reply #772 on: November 08, 2019, 08:45:29 AM »
I got the end of the story when i was back.
She misleaded the date very likely because of her lack of skill in english.
So she first didn't want to recognize her mistake --> traditional cultural ukrainian signature.
Now we have a second first real meeting soon And i have an other one around 6 i think.

I contacted an other woman who wants to date casually or friendly but it turned out the first minutes that she wanted to date exclusively, which is more how it works in Ukraine. She disqualified herself after that by saying that she smokes and i don't smoke and so on. Funny.

A,

Smoking for me is a lifestyle issue.  So many activities are impacted by a woman who needs to smoke.  So, at the onset, I would tell them that if they are a smoker, they should look for a smoker.   And go on to the next one.   Good choice.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline ML

« Reply #773 on: November 08, 2019, 08:46:18 AM »
So yesterday, few time before get dressed to the opera i texted a message to the lady with whom we should go.
She started to speak about saturday rather than thurday. And after that no other messages.
Finally i went alone  :ROFL:

Pat, I am a little bit lost.

Are you now in Ukraine or still in France?
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

Offline jone

« Reply #774 on: November 08, 2019, 08:51:31 AM »
If he went to the opera, that is in Kyiv.   I love that opera house.   And close by is the Opera Hotel, which I also have enjoyed staying in.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 1880
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 1875
Total: 1885

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM