It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU  (Read 71449 times)

Offline SteveInBoston

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Trenchcoat's Further Theories on, and Experiences of, Dating in the FSU
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2020, 06:19:40 PM »
That is creepy.

Offline Nightwish

• Trips: > 10
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2020, 02:28:35 AM »
I'm not stalking her, that's a physical thing. I have many, many photos that she had sent me and that I took off her during our time together. I have merely set out to try to work out what I find a perculiar situation. I now feel that I have as full an answer on the situation. She would be totally unaware of anything so it's no bother to her. I have a better understanding of it all as a result of doing all of this.

so you are using someone else pictures you been sent privately while being in a "relationship" and upload them on a site where she has no control over them?

f*****g creep!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 03:03:09 AM by AnonMod »
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline Shadow

• Spouse's Country: Russia
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2020, 03:42:28 AM »
I'm not stalking her, that's a physical thing. I have many, many photos that she had sent me and that I took off her during our time together. I have merely set out to try to work out what I find a perculiar situation. I now feel that I have as full an answer on the situation. She would be totally unaware of anything so it's no bother to her. I have a better understanding of it all as a result of doing all of this.
Do you really think it can not hurt or bother her?
How about her being in a new relationship and the guy using Google, finding by accident many pictures of her that she claims to know nothing about.Remove any picture of her that she has not uploaded on the internet herself, and use any ictures or information wisely.

No it is not a dog. Its really how I look.  ;)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2020, 04:42:44 AM »
so you are using someone else pictures you been sent privately while being in a "relationship" and upload them on a site where she has no control over them?

f*****g creep!

No let me explain, these photos are only temporarily on a site in which people rate them. After they rate them they don't see them no more. After the voting has finished no one else will see them anymore. So only about 10-20 people will see a particular photo posted up. I have only posted up a handful. Some of these photos can be found on her social media anyway. It really is a minimally invasive procedure.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2020, 04:51:17 AM »
Do you really think it can not hurt or bother her?
How about her being in a new relationship and the guy using Google, finding by accident many pictures of her that she claims to know nothing about.Remove any picture of her that she has not uploaded on the internet herself, and use any ictures or information wisely.

So yes following on from my reply to Nightwish these photos are only up for a brief minimal time and only to an incredibly tiny amount of people on this planet, those that are signed up to and voting on Photofeeler where she happens to come up. Googling would not reveal these images except for those she posts up herself on social media and the like. Even if someone she knew was using Photofeeler which is highly unlikely in the FSU as it's a western app little known to them the odds off them being on at the same time & voting and her image coming up are amazingly small. The research gained though can be invaluable. If she knew about it she would probably be pleased and interested herself to know particularly if pleasing scores. Many women in the FSU like to show off and model themselves the girl in question being no exception so I don't think it's something they would take offense to as can be the case in the West.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Shadow

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2020, 05:06:28 AM »
So yes following on from my reply to Nightwish these photos are only up for a brief minimal time and only to an incredibly tiny amount of people on this planet, those that are signed up to and voting on Photofeeler where she happens to come up. Googling would not reveal these images except for those she posts up herself on social media and the like. Even if someone she knew was using Photofeeler which is highly unlikely in the FSU as it's a western app little known to them the odds off them being on at the same time & voting and her image coming up are amazingly small. The research gained though can be invaluable. If she knew about it she would probably be pleased and interested herself to know particularly if pleasing scores. Many women in the FSU like to show off and model themselves the girl in question being no exception so I don't think it's something they would take offense to as can be the case in the West.
Understand that   new Relationship would be with  Western man, which is why using a non-FSU app is even worse. If you think she would be pleased, just inform her of your actions. Should you be visited by some Boris in order to delete all pics forcefully do not blame it on me.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2020, 06:09:43 AM »
Understand that   new Relationship would be with  Western man, which is why using a non-FSU app is even worse. If you think she would be pleased, just inform her of your actions. Should you be visited by some Boris in order to delete all pics forcefully do not blame it on me.

Lol, well I don't think is looking for a western man anymore. Judging by her social media I don't think she has found anyone locally either. When I knew her she told me she worked many hours in a retail store and I would guess she still does. Probably only so many opportunities for better jobs out Kherson way and a lot of the better pay would probably be the guys.

Offline msmob

« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2020, 09:08:17 AM »
Sadly, quoting Trench allows me to ( sometimes ) see his guff and now I realise he IS fixated with Miss Kherson ...

Look, as someone who has been fixated with a partner ( well, Wife) that no longer finds you flavour of the month, take my advice ... Delete EVERY photo of her and don't try to follow her life..it's not healthy

I could NEARLY get it if you'd been married and she was saying bad stuff about you, but it's YOU that is following her around, whilst telling us all the reasons why 'she's bad' and it didn't work out ..

We are friends with folk from Kherson who ( when allowed to travel ) normally live in Sochi ...but got stuck there during a visit to family in Kherson ...  They ain't rich, but I'd trust the lady to look after a valuable heirloom over most folk ...

Trench chose unwisely,  in his words .... perhaps she was unwise ..

Offline SteveInBoston

• Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2020, 10:08:21 AM »
No let me explain, these photos are only temporarily on a site in which people rate them. After they rate them they don't see them no more. After the voting has finished no one else will see them anymore. So only about 10-20 people will see a particular photo posted up. I have only posted up a handful. Some of these photos can be found on her social media anyway. It really is a minimally invasive procedure.

This, and you stalking her on social media, is pathetic.  Creepy and pathetic.  Please get counseling.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2020, 11:02:38 AM »
Sadly, quoting Trench allows me to ( sometimes ) see his guff and now I realise he IS fixated with Miss Kherson ...

Look, as someone who has been fixated with a partner ( well, Wife) that no longer finds you flavour of the month, take my advice ... Delete EVERY photo of her and don't try to follow her life..it's not healthy

I could NEARLY get it if you'd been married and she was saying bad stuff about you, but it's YOU that is following her around, whilst telling us all the reasons why 'she's bad' and it didn't work out ..

We are friends with folk from Kherson who ( when allowed to travel ) normally live in Sochi ...but got stuck there during a visit to family in Kherson ...  They ain't rich, but I'd trust the lady to look after a valuable heirloom over most folk ...

Trench chose unwisely,  in his words .... perhaps she was unwise ..

Mobe, you're back! Boy I've missed you!!! I believe I've developed something akin to Stockholm Syndrome since you've been following me around so long ;D

Well things have changed a lot in the world since your ex-wife Mobers. There's stuff you can learn about a relationship, that can help you understand the wider picture. Information Technology is now more developed than it once was.

Am I fixated on her? To some extent yes, for two reasons:

1). I wanted to find out what the craziness of the situation all meant. It has taken a good deal of time and searching but I've pretty much done this now.

2). She's hot. Not in all respects as explained but in most. I wanted to understand this better too and again now I pretty much have.

To my mind if you have an experience worth learning from then learn as much as you can. Being reasonable in doing this of course should be the case. End of the day I didn't hire private detectives or anything I just used what was mostly public domain material.

I'm sure most of Kherson people are decent people. The last day I was with her in Cyprus I had my Samsung Galaxy Tablet out I recently purchased with keys in Russian as well as English. I had bought it a few weeks ago for a few hundred pounds, it was the latest version at the time (6 I think it was). Anyway without me saying anything she motioned and said 'a present for me' lol. Don't worry I of course said no. To me that told me everything I needed to know in terms of her not being a good girl.

The pity of it for her is, is that she is not now that far of 30 and she ruined a good chance to get away from all that she disliked of her life in Kherson. She could have had a good life with me and vice versa but through acting badly she gave up on all of that.

Unless she gets real lucky or settles for a lot less locally she is going to be one of those women eating cat food in old age in order to get by.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2020, 11:19:09 AM »
Mobe, you're back! Boy I've missed you!!! I believe I've developed something akin to Stockholm Syndrome since you've been following me around so long ;D

Well things have changed a lot in the world since your ex-wife Mobers. There's stuff you can learn about a relationship, that can help you understand the wider picture. Information Technology is now more developed than it once was.

Am I fixated on her? To some extent yes, for two reasons:

1). I wanted to find out what the craziness of the situation all meant. It has taken a good deal of time and searching but I've pretty much done this now.

2). She's hot. Not in all respects as explained but in most. I wanted to understand this better too and again now I pretty much have.

To my mind if you have an experience worth learning from then learn as much as you can. Being reasonable in doing this of course should be the case. End of the day I didn't hire private detectives or anything I just used what was mostly public domain material.

I'm sure most of Kherson people are decent people. The last day I was with her in Cyprus I had my Samsung Galaxy Tablet out I recently purchased with keys in Russian as well as English. I had bought it a few weeks ago for a few hundred pounds, it was the latest version at the time (6 I think it was). Anyway without me saying anything she motioned and said 'a present for me' lol. Don't worry I of course said no. To me that told me everything I needed to know in terms of her not being a good girl.

The pity of it for her is, is that she is not now that far of 30 and she ruined a good chance to get away from all that she disliked of her life in Kherson. She could have had a good life with me and vice versa but through acting badly she gave up on all of that.

Unless she gets real lucky or settles for a lot less locally she is going to be one of those women eating cat food in old age in order to get by.

No, she could have been in an abusive relationship with a controlling creepy dude that could not even take care of her basic needs in life.
She REALLY dodged a bullet there...

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2020, 12:40:17 PM »
No, she could have been in an abusive relationship with a controlling creepy dude that could not even take care of her basic needs in life.
She REALLY dodged a bullet there...

Ooo... That's harsh Nightwish. You know the British State Pension is quite generous. No need for her to buy cat food on that :)

I don't do too bad either, I live in my own house all paid up for, no mortgage. Better that shooting it out in a room of a cramped shared flat with other family members she apparently did not get on with. Though judging by the way she treated me I can perhaps see why they don't.

Offline Nightwish

« Reply #62 on: June 02, 2020, 12:48:52 PM »
Ooo... That's harsh Nightwish. You know the British State Pension is quite generous. No need for her to buy cat food on that :)

I don't do too bad either, I live in my own house all paid up for, no mortgage. Better that shooting it out in a room of a cramped shared flat with other family members she apparently did not get on with. Though judging by the way she treated me I can perhaps see why they don't.

Your financial situation is not your biggest issue, it is a big problem yes - or in your case a very small problem, hence it being a problem

I seen bigger issues than that from your posts

Offline Shadow

« Reply #63 on: June 02, 2020, 01:47:55 PM »

Do not worry. Once borders re-open and flights are possible she will get out----if she desires to do so. If you think you are the only creep stalking her you need to get a dose of reality.She understood you are not husband material, or at least were not at the time.If you understand your mistakes there may be someone who thinks you are, but it will take a lot of effort.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #64 on: June 02, 2020, 03:09:18 PM »
Do not worry. Once borders re-open and flights are possible she will get out----if she desires to do so. If you think you are the only creep stalking her you need to get a dose of reality.She understood you are not husband material, or at least were not at the time.If you understand your mistakes there may be someone who thinks you are, but it will take a lot of effort.

She apparently earns only around $180 a month. So I doubt she could afford to get to Kiev by train never mind outside Ukraine. Once she got outside Ukraine she would need to pay for accommodation somewhere. Like I said she is model like until you get close then many guys will be put off. If not then there is her attitude that will put them off. If I were to be introspective for a moment I would say I am actually a guy that will put up with a fair bit of sh*t. There's a point of a girl gets Uber insulting that I won't take it out of self respect & pride but generally I'm not one to fly of the handle on any given thing. Many guys I think wouldn't stick around.

So she's basically stuck in Ukraine, her fault really, I tried to accommodate her and tried to make it work, but that proved to be my mistake it seems.

Offline msmob

« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2020, 03:35:01 PM »
Ayee, why must I see Trench's bollox when he's on ignore ?

I think most of us have now realised he is beyond hope..   I honestly believe he just posts here for a rise

I'm certain he misled the lass and she led led on. They were as bad as each other ...

One thing I'm sure of .. She won't be checking Trench out to see how he's getting on .... go figure

Offline Shadow

« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2020, 12:16:55 AM »
She apparently earns only around $180 a month. So I doubt she could afford to get to Kiev by train never mind outside Ukraine. Once she got outside Ukraine she would need to pay for accommodation somewhere. Like I said she is model like until you get close then many guys will be put off. If not then there is her attitude that will put them off. If I were to be introspective for a moment I would say I am actually a guy that will put up with a fair bit of sh*t. There's a point of a girl gets Uber insulting that I won't take it out of self respect & pride but generally I'm not one to fly of the handle on any given thing. Many guys I think wouldn't stick around.

So she's basically stuck in Ukraine, her fault really, I tried to accommodate her and tried to make it work, but that proved to be my mistake it seems.
If she is as you describe, I am sure there are at leat 5 guys who are willing to invite her right this moment. Do not fool yourself in thinking that you are the one and only person busy with this.Attrctive women have enough attention both local and international.If he still lives and wrks where she did than that is by choice, not because her only chance ever was denied by her.
The same goes for the next girl you plan to visit. She is probably writing to ten guys while none wil arrive.If you will arrive she may choose you, or also decide you are not the right guy.
Do not buy in to the stories that the women are sitting there waiting for any man to come along and white knight them out of their surroundings.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2020, 02:51:25 AM »
If she is as you describe, I am sure there are at leat 5 guys who are willing to invite her right this moment. Do not fool yourself in thinking that you are the one and only person busy with this.Attrctive women have enough attention both local and international.If he still lives and wrks where she did than that is by choice, not because her only chance ever was denied by her.
The same goes for the next girl you plan to visit. She is probably writing to ten guys while none wil arrive.If you will arrive she may choose you, or also decide you are not the right guy.
Do not buy in to the stories that the women are sitting there waiting for any man to come along and white knight them out of their surroundings.

You're forgetting that she is only a 9 from a distance away, as men get near to her she drops to a 4.5 because of her small nose imperfection. So she ends up a slightly under par woman on looks when she is stood in front of them. This will be a let down to many a guy and that is before you get to her attitude. Now she can be nice but she has a brattish side to her that even if she was a 9 up close that most guys would tire off before long.

For a while after we split, about a year or so she still had her profile on line, but no longer. I believe she struggled to get guys to visit her as she was out in Kherson so well away from Kiev and Odessa so off the beaten track for most western men. Most western men will go to the big airport cities first such as Moscow, St. Pete's, Minsk, Kiev and Odessa. There are many attractive girls there so no need to travel further in their mind. I think she gave up in the end as the number of men that seem reasonable that will travel out there are low/very low.

If you think about it it doesn't take much for a girl with potential Hollywood looks and fame to miss out on the high life due to one or two small factors. For Miss Kherson that was her slight nose imperfection and living in a relatively poor backwater in a relatively poor country. If she had not the imperfection and lived in the West then she would have done well for herself of the ack of that I believe.

As it is now that she is closing in on 30, age will start to degrade the advantages she had. I'm sure she will still be relatively pretty from a distance but even the most pretty girls need to realise utilise their youth and that tends to be before the age of 30.

Offline Shadow

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2020, 03:03:20 AM »
You're forgetting that she is only a 9 from a distance away, as men get near to her she drops to a 4.5 because of her small nose imperfection. So she ends up a slightly under par woman on looks when she is stood in front of them. This will be a let down to many a guy and that is before you get to her attitude. Now she can be nice but she has a brattish side to her that even if she was a 9 up close that most guys would tire off before long.

For a while after we split, about a year or so she still had her profile on line, but no longer. I believe she struggled to get guys to visit her as she was out in Kherson so well away from Kiev and Odessa so off the beaten track for most western men. Most western men will go to the big airport cities first such as Moscow, St. Pete's, Minsk, Kiev and Odessa. There are many attractive girls there so no need to travel further in their mind. I think she gave up in the end as the number of men that seem reasonable that will travel out there are low/very low.

If you think about it it doesn't take much for a girl with potential Hollywood looks and fame to miss out on the high life due to one or two small factors. For Miss Kherson that was her slight nose imperfection and living in a relatively poor backwater in a relatively poor country. If she had not the imperfection and lived in the West then she would have done well for herself of the ack of that I believe.

As it is now that she is closing in on 30, age will start to degrade the advantages she had. I'm sure she will still be relatively pretty from a distance but even the most pretty girls need to realise utilise their youth and that tends to be before the age of 30.
All she needs is a guy who pays for her nose job. You were too greedy.

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2020, 04:29:39 AM »
All she needs is a guy who pays for her nose job. You were too greedy.

Greedy? I paid for her first visit to me to Kiev and bought her a few things she asked for, a few items of clothing, etc. I then paid for her to come to Cyprus with me and bought her many more items of clothing, in general mid range fashion brand stuff.

Yes perhaps she needed that most of all, I didn't realise at the time as it didn't bother me that much. I'm not sure if it would be that easy to raise in conversation, she never raised it, she may have not realised that it was likely turning guys off. Russians can be blunt but I think her family & friends would probably not raise it, many would probably not think it a problem either, moreso family & females I would guess.

In any case if I paid for it for her how long do you then think I would last with her? She would be of model looks standard close up somewhere in the direction of most Hollywood Stars that are there mostly because of their looks. I think I would quickly be tossed aside. In her thirties and thereafter it might not be a problem as much as then she's not in her prime even if still very attractive. Nope because of her attitude fate has decided that she will likely see out her days in Kherson and miss all the high life, a great shame for her indeed.

Offline msmob

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2020, 05:30:13 AM »
because of her attitude fate has decided that she will likely see out her days in Kherson and miss all the high life, a great shame for her indeed.

..and you'll keep 'checking up on her', for purely 'scientific' reasons  ...

Now I can see why you're being referred to as a 'creep' and a 'stalker' ..

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2020, 09:56:00 AM »
Greedy? I paid for ..................

Shadow was teasing you and you are too sensitive partially because
you are a tightwad even by Dutch standards.

FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2020, 09:56:15 AM »
Ayee, why must I see Trench's bollox when he's on ignore ?

It's a problem with the software. I've previously had members
on ignore and at least a quarter of their posts showed up anyway.

People are relatively easy to ignore, just skip over their posts.

FSUW don't do vague

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2020, 05:46:07 AM »
It's a problem with the software. I've previously had members
on ignore and at least a quarter of their posts showed up anyway.

People are relatively easy to ignore, just skip over their posts.

Not our Mobe, he's infatuated with me ;D

Besides for an Oirishman skimming past an argument is like walking past a nugget of gold, lol.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2020, 09:38:40 AM »

Ok holy thread resurrection here.

I'm posting here in your thread because you and/or Moby take over
every thread on this board.

I think a lot of guys blame themselves on this forum or forum members
blame them if things don't work out, but they neglect to think of the
situation that a lot of the girls they are meeting come from.

I can spot cRaZy from a mile away and I've chatted with many
FSUW who were bAtsH!t cRaZy so I immediately lose their
contact information and move on.

Many men have difficulties dumping hot women, but you have
to do it when you find a woman who has character or psychological 
flaws. You can't fix those things and unless you are a trained
clinical psychologist then why would you even try?
[Note that question is rhetorical]

I think a lot of guys blame themselves on this forum or forum members blame them if things don't work out

When things don't work out and you get back home I understand looking
at what you did analyzing what you did right and what you did wrong,
make corrections and then move on.

That's not what many guys do. They spend far too much time on every
little detail as if they were in a Dan Brown novel. That isn't productive.
You will miss out on finding Ms Right if you spend too much time on
trying to figure out Ms Wrong.

Men have developed 117 generally accepted theories on women and
what makes them tick. Unfortunately they are all wrong.

You will never figure her out so don't try. Work on YOUR strategy,
tactics and techniques, that is something you can truly improve
and it WILL help you next time.

Udachi!

Bill
FSUW don't do vague

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541008
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1868
Total: 1879

+-Recent Posts

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 01:09:03 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:51:13 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:33:48 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Today at 12:24:44 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:16:08 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM