It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: 4 dates via Agency in Odessa last week - have I been scammed, or is she legit?  (Read 47619 times)

Offline GatoMoon

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
A girl i dated got paid £15k to sleep with a guy for the night.

Well she is a PROSTITUTE that you had dated! 

Offline Morty

• Trips: > 10
You have no idea of the extent of Jone's time and dating in the countries of the fsu.

And he has no idea as to the extend of my experience living and working there but was happy to call me out for being limited in my world view based on a post, so get off the high horse fella if he wants to throw a rock he should expect a return salvo.

Honestly I'm done here. Good luck y'all, I think some of you need it.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia

Realistically, how many Ukrainian women, or women in general, will be interested in a man with five kids?

It depends on age. If a man is 55 and his youngest child is 25 and has a career then
a woman, lets say she's 44 years old and her children are out of the house then you
have potential for success.

However, if the guy had 5 youngsters coming over every other week and the youngest
needed diapers changed, then you would need to find a woman who is a saint (and who
can't have children of her own) 

My advice for a man with 5 kids who are currently in school, is to wait until they get out
of school before seeking romance (even locally) 5 kids is a too big a responsibility until
they are grown.

Just my two kopecks,

Bill
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline Gator

And he has no idea as to the extend of my experience living and working there but was happy to call me out for being limited in my world view based on a post, so get off the high horse fella if he wants to throw a rock he should expect a return salvo.

Morty,

R-E-L-A-X

I see this differently.  You and Jone wrote the SAME opinion about infamous Odessa women, albeit from two different perspectives grounded in much expereince.  Jone's use of the word "silliness" was not directed at you but at the outrageous gifts and acts you witnessed. 

I spent over a year on the ground in Russia.  I dated professional women in their 30s and 40s from fine families.  I sought class.  I never went to Odessa, yet variants of the Odessa stereotype are everywhere in the FSU.  The women I dated sneered at the Odessa stereotype and called them cheap, trash or prostitutes. 

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream

Morty,

You are fairly anonymous here. So don't take anything personally. There is a wealth of
information that you can learn here and if you do marry an FSUW it would be beneficial
for you to have thicker skin. You've never been chewed out until an FSUW has chewed
you out.

Udachi!

Bill 
FSUW don't do vague

Offline jone

Funny that. My o/h was brought up in a conservative orthodox family and rarely even let's me pay a resteraunt bill. My knowledge of party girls extends to downtime with the men of the family in Odessa throwing dollar bills at them for a weekend to lose their underwear and the general disdain such girls are held in by the upper tiers of their female society know know every trick these girls pull to try and unseat them from their wealthy men.

But yeah, you are right. Your few bride hunting trips sure does outrank my job protecting Russian and Ukraine HNW families 24/7. I guess all the things they told me must be some sort of fabrication, because we all know the AD view of Ukraine being full of subservient non-materialistic virgin brides is the gospel truth....

I have no dog in this fight. I have a lovely girl whose family pay my wages and treat me like a son because I put my life on the line to protect them. You forget that there is a very different world going on outside your little bride hunting bubble. The conduct of western bride hunters has become a source of great comedy amongst a large amount of the 'normal' society. I know some poor sap in Odessa was being stood up by a case of sick grandmother while in reality she was getting banged in a nightclub toilets by one of my girl's cousins friends during an Odessa lash up. I'very heard all the dirty tales of humiliation these terms and their girls dish out to AD clients - they find it hilarious how easily these guys get scammed and the 'decent' girls find it equally hilarious that these girls give up countless opportunities at a life in the west so they end up knocked up and knocked about by some local Mafiosi wannabes.

I'm not saying ALL women are like that, but Odessa is a magnet for degenerates as much as Las Vegas; if you go to a whorehouse don't expect to find nuns.

The FSU is a very sick society, if you want to understand why look into soviet history - watch child 44 - life had no value for these people, during the Ukraine famine 25,000 people a day died and cannabalism wasn't unheard of. In their society if you are weak or stupid or naive you die, they have no sympathy for your sincerity or wholesome American boy from the farm values, they only respect strong men who can protect their families and that includes not getting mugged off by giving women money unless it is for sex.

If you go to Odessa you will find exactly what you would expect. If you target over 30 local women then you are less likely to take a burn, but most of the under 30 girls flood there from small towns for a paid for party life. If they wanted to be hard working career girls they'd go to Kyiv.

The most sincere girls I know ironically come from Donetsk, Luhansk and other industrial towns.

As for the Turks and Arabs point - where do you think the jet black hair and dark skin features these girls have come from? The ottomans, Persians et al have had the Black Sea region for centuries. My o/h family were from Azerbaijan way back when and she looks Arabic. Their favourite holiday destinations are in turkey and Dubai, and as FP said dubai, Kuwait, Istanbul, sharm are awash with Russian/Ukraine girls. They actually appreciate the Arabian charm and ability to be a alpha male patriarch who is generous and these guys are happy to spoil them while their wives sit at home with 9 kids in their Burqas. They all love smoking hookahs etc so don't believe the idea they are all looking for blue eyed American gi's. I know lots of Odessa girls dating guys from the UAE - several now living on the palm jumerah driving ferraris.

If you don't want to play in that pool don't go to Odessa. If you are looking for a frugal girl marry a 28 y.o teacher or engineer from Kharkiv not a 21 y.o lingerie model from Odessa.

Where to begin ......

First of all, I lived in Mykolaiv for a summer and have made trips to Odessa.  I have also lived in Russia, including for three months last year and another month in Kazakhstan, last year.

I have met many nice women from Odessa.  It is not the complete hedonistic society that many would paint it to be.    But I am not saying that there is not an overflow of women who are looking to trade in their 'goods' to the highest bidder.  I have found that in many of the urban areas I have visited, especially in Ukraine.  Odessa no more than most. 

I have met many Ukrainian and Russian families.  Once the family veil is lifted, the hospitality knows no end. 

I was six years doing business in Russia before deciding to pursue an FSUW. 

I have no disrespect for Morty, and, based on his posting feel he would be a valuable asset to the forum. 

Having said that, he seems to understand that a good FSUW is different from the gal who will sleep with the highest bidder - or simply take his money.    So, no harm, no foul.   Be interested, Morty in what exactly you do to protect your charges.  It would be an interesting story.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Boethius

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
It depends on age. If a man is 55 and his youngest child is 25 and has a career then
a woman, lets say she's 44 years old and her children are out of the house then you
have potential for success.

However, if the guy had 5 youngsters coming over every other week and the youngest
needed diapers changed, then you would need to find a woman who is a saint (and who
can't have children of her own) 

My advice for a man with 5 kids who are currently in school, is to wait until they get out
of school before seeking romance (even locally) 5 kids is a too big a responsibility until
they are grown.

Just my two kopecks,

Bill

The OP stated he is 46, I believe, and looking for a girl in her twenties. 
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
Morty,

You are fairly anonymous here. So don't take anything personally. There is a wealth of
information that you can learn here and if you do marry an FSUW it would be beneficial
for you to have thicker skin. You've never been chewed out until an FSUW has chewed
you out.

Udachi!

Bill

I believe Morty has stated he was married to a FSUW, they divorced, and he is now happily with another FSUW.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream

The OP stated he is 46, I believe, and looking for a girl in her twenties.

Bo, that's why I try to give generic advice for the lurkers to read. I never read all the
posts somebody makes because I don't have time anymore. If seeking a girl 20+ years
younger then he will probably find one.

If he is 46 and seeking 20 then he is going to find the armpit of the international
marriage wallet shrinking industry (if he's lucky). If he's unlucky then he might find
himself as chief donor at the organ harvesting industry.

If he reads this advice then he shouldn't take it personally. I don't wish the guy ill will.
I am just posting my opinion about things. He can take it or leave it.

Udachi!

Bill

« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 03:25:40 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW don't do vague

Offline treadmilldude

• Trips: None (yet)
Surfsport, I have not read all of the posts in this thread, in fact, I have actually only read YOUR own very first post of this thread. But from what you wrote "I'm 46 & regularly date women that are 24-33 in the US - so the girls I met with in Odessa were 23-27." Man, I think you are making a very big mistake messing around with Ukrainian girls that are 23-27 years-old. And the girl you like who is 24....same thing, very big mistake. Even if you were 11 years younger, and 35, I would still say it is a mistake to be messing around with a 24 year-old Ukrainian girl, or a 24 year-old American girl, or a 24 year-old Russian girl, or a 24 year-old Armenian girl, or a 24 year-old Nigerian Girl. What does a 24 year-old girl have to offer to a man in his late 40's who is looking for a serious relationship - marriage? In my opinion, absolutely nothing. I wish you the best of luck with this girl, I really do, I hope it works out. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that it works out with the extremely young girl. But I....I just do not think it is a good idea for a 46 year-old man, let alone a 38 year-old man like myself, to be chasing after 24 year-old Ukrainian girls, considering the current state of the Ukrainian economy which leaves many girls of that age in dire financial straits. 

List of European countries by average wage   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage    Ukraine ranks dead last at $130 US per month average net salary (after tax). That is approximately $4.33 per day (actually less than $4.33 as this data point - $4.33 - is actually skewed to the right - the median (not the mean) monthly salary is lower than $4.33 per day, possibly about $3.50 - $3.75 per day) most of these 24 year-old Ukrainian girls are having to live on. Ask yourself Surfsport, if you were a 24 year-old Ukrainian woman having to just barely, and I mean barely, survive on $3.50-$3.75 per day after taxes, could you do it? I am not sure I could, at least not in my current mindset of spending as a "privileged" American. These women are suffering economically, and there is a lot of monetary incentive for this 24 year-old girl, the "10" you are raving about that you are really into, to scam the living s___ out of you.

I am the least knowledgeable member of anyone on RWD according to Fauxpas, BillyB, Jone and MsMoby. Noone on RWD knows less than I do. But even I have enough knowledge to be able to tell you that what you are pursuing is very likely a pipe dream. Let this 24 year-old "10" go. Instead, find yourself a 34 year-old "7" or "7.5", possibly even an "8". But do not look for anything better than an "8", an "8" should be your upper limit. Best to leave the "10's" to the Bee Farmers of the world who are actually manly enough and handsome enough to handle a woman of that ultra-high caliber. Average Joes like you and I - we need to keep the age gap reasonable and we have no business with a girl better than an "8". Just my advice.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Well she is a PROSTITUTE that you had dated!

She actually got into it to pay off the debt her husband accumulated, he was the one that encouraged her to do it. Their relationship was toxic, i convinced her to leave the guy, and go for the rich guy, she didn't want to do it. Took a lot of convincing, the guy she went to , is a very intelligent guy, in a high level job, genuinely a nice guy, lonely, she still didn't want to go to the guy. He is in his late 40's, decent shape, dresses well, she is around 22. just something for guys on here to ponder, who think that women in their 20's are actually attracted to a guy twice their age, it ain't happening, just in fsu if you flash your wallet. I know the guys on here very well, that is how some of them play the game. Women in fsu are hungry for money, you can find some nice gold diggers on there, and facilitate your young age gap desires, and delude yourself into thinking these women want you.

I know a few women dating older guys, they were very eager to cheat on their bf's. I caught a few out, and it happens often to the guys that try and push the boundaries. Play with fire, get burnt. i remember one example, a girl i knew, i messaged her on fb, she told me she had a bf, i didn't care, i was going to moscow, she was there, and i thought let me have some fun talking to her. I messaged her some funny crap, trolling her, next day she is telling me how she regrets meeting her bf, and met me before, apparently she asked her bf if it was okay for her to show me around moscow, but i knew she was bsing, her bf is his late 30's, she is in her early 20's. She is now travelling around, and her bf probably knows nothing.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 05:10:12 PM by dragonkid »
Not all of us Brits have terrible teeth, right Msmoby?

Offline jone

She actually got into it to pay off the debt her husband accumulated, he was the one that encouraged her to do it. Their relationship was toxic, i convinced her to leave the guy, and go for the rich guy, she didn't want to do it. Took a lot of convincing, the guy she went to , is a very intelligent guy, in a high level job, genuinely a nice guy, lonely, she still didn't want to go to the guy. He is in his late 40's, decent shape, dresses well, she is around 22. just something for guys on here to ponder, who think that women in their 20's are actually attracted to a guy twice their age, it ain't happening, just in fsu if you flash your wallet. I know the guys on here very well, that is how some of them play the game. Women in fsu are hungry for money, you can find some nice gold diggers on there, and facilitate your young age gap desires, and delude yourself into thinking these women want you.

Am curious to know, which guys on here do you know really well, and which guys flash their wallets?    Please, do enlighten us!  If you had read anything on this forum aside from your own posts, you would know that most of us that spend time on here do not give gifts, do not spend extravagantly and above all, never tell what we are worth.

When we meet women, most of the guys on here that I know do not give extravagant gifts (When I was meeting a women, I would give a Lakers T-Shirt and some Sees Candy as a thank you gift.)  But knowing the guys that I know from here who have gotten married, none of them have rolled out the wallet to attract women.

So, again, with your intimate knowledge of the membership on the forum, tell us who rolls out the wallet to get in a woman's favor.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
So, again, with your intimate knowledge of the membership on the forum, tell us who rolls out the wallet to get in a woman's favor.

It is their business what they do, i just hope lurkers on here do not get confused, and feel like just because X is messing with a girl half his age, he should easily be able to as well. I am just telling the lurkers, if you want a woman half you age, flash your wallet, and you may get lucky.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 05:21:56 PM by dragonkid »

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
But knowing the guys that I know from here who have gotten married, none of them have rolled out the wallet to attract women.

Oh really? So if they did, they would openly tell you? And what guys are we talking about exactly? Ones that married women near their age bracket, or the others that went for women far younger than themselves?

Offline jone

You had the grandiose idea of saying how well you knew the members of the forum.  Obviously you don't.  And obviously you have no idea of people who have emptied their wallets to impress young women in an age gap situation.  Once again, you don't know what you think you know.  So, if you want to spout off, at  least have some facts to back you.  Because there is only one person on the forum that you do know really well.  His first name is Jack and his second name is Sh&t.

Offline GatoMoon

Ukraine ranks dead last at $130 US per month average net salary (after tax). T

How much do scammers earn?  LOL   :cluebat:

Offline alex330

Surfsport, quick answer is that you probably got taken. The terps probably kicked back the girls a few bucks.

Most girls in Ukraine do not want to marry a Western man. They want to marry a nice local guy.

Offline dragonkid

• Banned Member
Most girls in Ukraine do not want to marry a Western man. They want to marry a nice local guy.

They have lost hope from all the sex tourists, it is a frequent destination place for roosh's fans. Flights are cheap, no visa fees, it will attract a lot of younger guys who don't want to spend a little extra to go to russia. For me Russia has always been better than Ukraine, in terms of the quality of women i attract. i might switch between Belarus and russia, ukraine seems a bit dead now.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 02:47:38 AM by dragonkid »

Offline alex330

Morty, I actually agree with some of the things you say about Odessa. My wife hails from there. But really man, no need to exaggerate it.

Yes it is a party city like Vegas or Miami. Is it as degenerate? Hardly. My wife had never seen drugs in the clubs or out in the open until she arrived here in South Florida. Swingers? What the hell is that muzh?

Like any big city those who are new can get eaten up and spit out. A little flash dazzles them. Growing up in South Florida we used to laugh about it when some young guy or girl moved down from the Midwest. Crash and burn and home to their town a few years later hooked on cocaine.

Same thing in Odessa, they local girls are savvy. They have seen it all. Some Arab tossing a Rolex at them is not going to make a decent girl drop to her knees.

Really, given the state of the US economy a us passport isn't THAT valuable these days which is why most Odessa girls are now the playthings of the UAE Arabs who throw money at them just to get at the honey pot.

They still want the blue passport. I see it all day long.

http://www.vice.com/read/miami-matryoshkas-0000463-v21n10

The girls in Odessa hate Arabs and Turks as others have said. Sorry man, but that's the truth. Of course a hooker will bend the rules. We have met a and talked to a few in the airport return trips to Odessa.

But that is anywhere. A whore is a whore is a whore. And that also goes for the Oligarchs daughters who come visit us here in Miami. Museums and art expos my fucking ass. They want nose candy and a nice lounge. Guess who's crawling on all fours yapping like a dog in some tatted Cubans apartment when the sun comes up?

I know. My wife works for an Oligarch part time. That's his G4 below. They don't hide the wealth like you say, they land here and hop into a sick sports car and flaunt it. Instagram selfies all the way down Collins Ave.

Moral of this story: if you want a smoking hot 23 y.o  Victorians secrets model from Odessa, don't expect to run her on Wendy's burgers and thrift stores.

Negoni? My wife was shopping at Ross today...

Offline HoundDaddyLee

Are you paying the same prices for goods in the U.S. that you did five years ago?

We are missing the point here. I don't have an issue paying $20 / hour for an interpreter, but I can tell you that an apartment that was $100 / night 5 years ago is now running $35 / night (I just checked online). So there is that. Also I checked locally here (out of curiosity) and I can get a local Russian speaker to be an interpreter for $15 / hour.

Again, it is not the cost, the market will be what it is. But you know full well that agencies will "markup" the cost of an interpreter. That was the point.

HDL

Offline Morty

So this is the problem with Internet sweeping generalisations - you reject the idea that Odessa is Satans own whorehouse because normal women live there too. Of course, my cousin's husband was stationed at a usaf base outside Las Vegas and there life hardly revolved rounding hoovering Coke up their nose, playing poker and drinking mojitos until 4am even though that was (my) limited experience of the place anytime I went there. Just as oligarch kids come in all shapes and sizes. The 'new Russian' brigade with their gold toilets and blinded up maybachs are considered as distasteful to my girls Anglophile tastes as most peoples. Her friends look down on them as monied peasants, she is a patron of a number of charitable causes, campaigns for social issues and spends her time on cultural activities in European cities. She also considers most Americana to be brash and obnoxious and has no desire to go to Florida :) as you say a whore is a whore - the d8fference is in family values, a lot of our 'discrete money' families are strongly orthodox or Jewish, they bring their kids up to work hard and respect money not behave like the last days of the Roman Empire.

What I wrote about Odessa - yes maybe it is exaggerated but it is the side probably 90 percent of guys from the west will see - all the AD and other agency pro-daters. You really need to know your shit to avoid all the scams there which is why I am wary to suggest it's a good place to go to find a traditional family girl unless you are VERY experienced. So I don't want to give false hope to the AD brigade that they can do well - they won't see the real Odessa.

We can agree to disagree on the Arab/Turks point. I have a female friend who is born and bred Odessa and is living with a guy from Abu Dhabi. I live and work a lot in London where the Russians and Arabs party so I see who hooks up and who does not, and we have clients who are from Saudi, Kuwait and UAE and see the girls they pick up when revving their lambos engines outside Mayfair clubs at 4am.

There is some degree of white man wishful thinking going on here, no disrespect but you US guys tend to have a view that everyone thinks the US is the promised land, everyone wants a US passport and everyone wants a white guy. The fact is most of my girls friends think the world revolves around London, and prefer Paris, Milan & Geneva. When they talk about their friends experiences of the US it is often negative.

Of course your mileage will vary according to the people you meet and their opinions and experiences, and of course there are plenty of women who are RAH RAH USA NO 1! but let's face it, since the Lehman collapse the rest of the world has caught on to the idea the American Dream is paid for in Chinese debt, and a lot of the girls now realise that their standard of living in the FSU can be comparatively higher than an average joe in the USA. DK mentioned in another thread having to explain to a Russian that despite our high salaries, the cost of living in the UK does not mean we live like tsars due to high taxes and housing costs.

Really I cal, it as I find it. I don't really have much personal experience of the western agency dating scene, I'm just trying to show some balanced opinions beyond the agency rhetoric based on the opinions of people I know and trust.

I have always maintained this: it does not matter if a girl is a pro-dater, whore, go go dancer or nun, if you are the right guy with the right offer she will be open to it. It does not matter if you are American, Arab or from Timbuktu, if you float a girls boat you are golden.

But: if you want to swim with the Sharks you better be a good swimmer. A 65 year old guy thinking with his little head is going to get cleaned out faster than a drug factory before the DEA kick the door in> an interpreter who works for our firm told me of a client she had who had been scammed 50 TIMES. And he still hadn't figured out being 67 chasing 19 year old fake titty models was the reason for it.

So if I paint an overly negative picture it's to insure that guys are fully aware they are highly likely to run into the worse see of town, not the good.

Really, I have no dog in this fight. i can tell you my personal experience over the years on the ground, and people can take it or leave it. I know I have an absolutely golden girl because I lived with her family for m0nths before her dad gave me permission to become an item (I say permission, he told me it's what she wanted and if I said no then he wouldn't b e happy and it might end in a trip to the woodland near Pripyat, I shit you not). But really you have to be a smart guy and call everything as you see it. You cannot generalise about anything, saying all Odessa girls hate Arabs is like saying all black people steal TV's - and that is really my point of posting here;

The whole agency rhetoric peddled about RW making great wives etc with traditional values is horseshit. I know girls who behave as badly as their western sisters but with a Slavic temper thrown in for good measure. Not all girls are good, not all girls are scammers. You need to just apply common dating sense and treat each person you meet on merit, and don't have a preconception they are a good girl, pro dater, scammer by virtue of nationality until they prove they are.

That said, Odessa is not for beginners - and with the stakes already so high why would you take the extra risk? Go to somewhere quieter and lift your 9 or 10 girl off the prospects where she wasn't spoiled by 100 western guys shopping trips.

Sorry for all the typos, iPad Pro autocorrect was clearly coded by Indians...
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 11:51:35 AM by Morty »

Offline Morty

We are missing the point here. I don't have an issue paying $20 / hour for an interpreter, but I can tell you that an apartment that was $100 / night 5 years ago is now running $35 / night (I just checked online). So there is that. Also I checked locally here (out of curiosity) and I can get a local Russian speaker to be an interpreter for $15 / hour.

Again, it is not the cost, the market will be what it is. But you know full well that agencies will "markup" the cost of an interpreter. That was the point.

HDL

I would have thought this was obvious, agencies are businesses not charities. If you hire a worker through a us agency you would e pict to pay more to cover their cut.

You are paying for 'one stop shop' convenience, if you want an agency to do everything for you then you will pay their margin. They have rent to pay, staff wages, marketing costs and funny USA concept- they want to make a profit. They have to pay the terp plus the girl in the office you booked through.

If you want cheap deals then book direct. Nobody forced the OP to pay 70 us per meeting - they are providing a service you are paying for. If you don't want to pay then do the leg work and find the women yourself. Hire a English student terp and book your own place. If you want s travel concierge then you expect to pay more.

For me 20 US is reasonable for an agency terp, we charge a lot more to business clients, and our terps earn more because they all have fluent degree level english- which meant thousands invested in private classes.

Fluent English speakers are in demand and command good wages from western firms. They don't need to work for peanuts for tightwad bride hunters. 5 usd is basically pocket money for an English student.

Also remember the terp is not working full time. You pay contractors more to cover their travel time etc.

But my point is not about the dollar amount it's the attitude - if you think the terp was expensive wait until you get all the bills for importing your lady to your home. English classes, possible college bills, driving lessons, flights home to visit mama - the dating is the cheapest part of the deal.

Offline jone

The purpose of the thread was to advise the OP whether the women he was talking to were scamming him.  The answer was a qualified, yes.  The reasons that we came to this conclusion were numerous, including, but not limited to, NO SKYPE CONTACT,  NO SHARING OF PHONE NUMBER,  COMMUNICATION THROUGH AN AGENCY ONLY, and fees paid to the agency for contact. 

Were I to walk down the street in Mykolaiv, only an hour and twenty minute drive from Odessa, and walk into a translation service company, the fee would be around $5.00 an hour to have a BUSINESS interpreter assist you in conducting business.  I know.  I used such a service.  This gal was a professional and would constantly quiz me on my meaning. 

An agency, who is charging $20.00 an hour for translation services, is sending out not only a lady to interpret, but to control the meeting between the WM and the FSUW.    It is the way agencies work in Odessa and in other cities in Ukraine.    The only avenue that the guy has of actually meeting the gal by herself is if the FSUW is really into the WM.  Then she will flip him her Skype address and or phone number.  Even then, there is no guarantee that she is still not operating some type of request for money. 

I do not doubt that Odessa is a place whereby many men get fleeced.  The OP needs to continue to read up on the forum and learn what constitutes a real meeting with an FSU woman. 

Offline Morty

Just a couple more points:

That's a nice bird Alex, our clients traded in the family challenger 604 and took at netjets card instead, I'll explain why.

If you know the oligarchs you know their position is basically underpinned by political favouritism. If you find yourselves on the wrong side of the ballot your power quickly turns to persecution. My clients are Ukrainian and after the government fell and political chaos ensued very quickly unloaded the toys and wealth displays as the new governments tax and corruption brigade sought to rebuild the countries balance sheet from the wealthy they felt had benefitted from the previous regime. They now live *very* modestly and avoid attracting any attention to themselves while they wind up their business and property holdings discretely before heading to retirement in the English countryside. The ferraris/lambos and Brabus g wagers got replaced by Kia's and low spec mercs, the designer clothes by gap and Levi's. This family started out as blue collar and very quickly merged back into the prospects because the alternative is politically motivated tax investigations and long spells in prison. So there is a damn good reason for them hiding their wealth - ask anyone who fell out with Putin. London is full of the exiled political elite. They will strip their lives down to the basics, arrive in Heathrow looking like factory workers then immediately book into the savoy and call the tailor and property agents. 4 weeks later they will be sat in a country pile with a dauphin II on the lawn trying to get the kids a place at Eaton or Rhodean.

One thing I respect them for versus the Arabs, they can strip off the wealth and operate just as well passing off as Donetsk miners as rolling in London high society.

Second thing:

I can share my own experiences for what they are worth. I don't pretend to know how to get a agency wife and so on since technically I'm a mail order husband :)

Offline Morty

The purpose of the thread was to advise the OP whether the women he was talking to were scamming him.  The answer was a qualified, yes.  The reasons that we came to this conclusion were numerous, including, but not limited to, NO SKYPE CONTACT,  NO SHARING OF PHONE NUMBER,  COMMUNICATION THROUGH AN AGENCY ONLY, and fees paid to the agency for contact. 

Were I to walk down the street in Mykolaiv, only an hour and twenty minute drive from Odessa, and walk into a translation service company, the fee would be around $5.00 an hour to have a BUSINESS interpreter assist you in conducting business.  I know.  I used such a service.  This gal was a professional and would constantly quiz me on my meaning. 

An agency, who is charging $20.00 an hour for translation services, is sending out not only a lady to interpret, but to control the meeting between the WM and the FSUW.    It is the way agencies work in Odessa and in other cities in Ukraine.    The only avenue that the guy has of actually meeting the gal by herself is if the FSUW is really into the WM.  Then she will flip him her Skype address and or phone number.  Even then, there is no guarantee that she is still not operating some type of request for money. 

I do not doubt that Odessa is a place whereby many men get fleeced.  The OP needs to continue to read up on the forum and learn what constitutes a real meeting with an FSU woman.

I agree with you here; any serious girl will want direct comms. I haven't seen a single girl not glued to her iPhone, so the only way to be 100 percent sure is no agency middleman, direct comms, hire your own terp.

If there is no 3rd party with a financial incentive in your relationship then the girl is legit unless she behaves as a scammer, but at least you won't have muddied the waters with 3rd parties interests.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541000
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1889
Total: 1900

+-Recent Posts

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM