It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Guess I'll say hello  (Read 10966 times)

Online Faux Pas

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
Re: Guess I'll say hello
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2015, 10:49:03 AM »
[q advi.  Thought I could contributece.  uote author=Faux Pas link=topic=19091.msg396627#msg396627 date=1425403210]
He/she is a scammer. Move on you are wasting your time. Don't worry with adding her/it to any lists. You'll accomplish exactly nothing. Of course it's your time but they have 1000's of profiles. Just ignore it and move on

alright I guess if it won't do any good I will take yoUr Advice and leave her/him be.  just thought I might be able to contribute but if it truly does no good then there is no point

There's no contribution there guy. They won't miss you. They've built a fantasy in your head. Many guys actually chase that fantasy.They are hoping you will too.  My advice is to get busy with real women. The process is difficult enough. It's quite taxing and also a lot of fun when you're on the right path. Explore Elena's Models. Find some ladies that interest you and open up communication with them. There are real ones there and they are waiting for you

Welcome to RWD by the way

Offline MikeinLV

• Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2015, 10:58:17 AM »
There's no contribution there guy. They won't miss you. They've built a fantasy in your head. Many guys actually chase that fantasy.They are hoping you will too.  My advice is to get busy with real women. The process is difficult enough. It's quite taxing and also a lot of fun when you're on the right path. Explore Elena's Models. Find some ladies that interest you and open up communication with them. There are real ones there and they are waiting for you

Welcome to RWD by the way

But she's soooooo cute........  lol. Just kidding.  Thanks

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2015, 11:06:46 AM »
But she's soooooo cute........  lol. Just kidding.  Thanks

Would you have wrote that many emails if she wasn't?  :ROFL:

There is no telling who the photos you've been seeing belong to. The chances are very good that the lady knows nothing of you or that her pics are being used to separate you from your money. She's probably a great gal that has no knowledge of anything and doesn't want to know

Offline MikeinLV

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2015, 11:16:11 AM »
Would you have wrote that many emails if she wasn't?  :ROFL:

There is no telling who the photos you've been seeing belong to. The chances are very good that the lady knows nothing of you or that her pics are being used to separate you from your money. She's probably a great gal that has no knowledge of anything and doesn't want to know

well if I ever found out who she was I would probably spend the rest of my life trying to convince her I am the man of her dreams
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 06:09:11 PM by MikeinLV »

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2015, 11:18:33 AM »
well if I ever found out who she was I would probably spend the rest of my life trying to convince her I am the man of her dreams

OMG.  That's my wife.   

:ROFL:
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2015, 11:18:38 AM »

She's too young for you  :D

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2015, 11:20:14 AM »
OMG.  That's my wife.   

:ROFL:

So jone is also being scammed or in on it   :ROFL:

Offline MikeinLV

« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2015, 11:23:08 AM »
She's too young for you  :D

she claimed to be 30. That is not too young for me I was dating a 23 year old girl here in Vegas for a while. Almost as good looking
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 06:09:34 PM by MikeinLV »

Online Faux Pas

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2015, 11:28:56 AM »
she claimed to be 30. That is not too young for me I was dating a 23 year old girl here in Vegas for a while. Almost as good looking

How old are you Mike?

Actually, there is no telling what her age is. The scammers will toss out whatever they think you'll bite. The first pic she looks 20 or less. The 2nd maybe mid 20's. In any event, I have underwear that old

I was in my mid 40's and dating numerous early 20 year olds but, I never had any idea I'd marry one of them. They were hot but, they were too young, for me. We enjoyed each others company and both brought skin to the table. If you date young women in the FSU, it likely will be no different
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 11:32:14 AM by Faux Pas »

Offline MikeinLV

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2015, 11:29:26 AM »
Mike,

I'll tell you one more thing, and you won't believe me until you experience it for yourself:

You have been attracted to these women because they are slim and beautiful.  You are right.  There are some downfalls to the types of personalities you encounter.  But above and beyond their beauty, there is one outstanding feature:

When these women love you, YOU WILL KNOW IT!  It is like taking love heroin.  They love with all of their hearts.  You have absolutely no doubt that she is in love with you and that she will commit her life to you. 

Don't play around with women that are playing games.  Out there is someone who will give you a modicum of trust immediately because they want to know you too.  Skype.  Viber.  Address (a real address) and phone number.  They will give you every opportunity to prove yourself worthy of their dedication.   

Udachi.

missed this post earlier thanks for the info that is really what attracts me to these women. Beautiful skinny all that is plentiful in Las Vegas and I have had my share. If you've never been here I recommend a visit. Especially if you're single. But looking for something for the rest of my life these women just don't cut it.  that's how I ended up here

Offline MikeinLV

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2015, 11:31:14 AM »
How old are you Mike?

Actually, there is no telling what her age is. The scammers will toss out whatever they think you'll bite. The first pic she looks 20 or less. The 2nd maybe mid 20's. In any event, I have underwear that old

I'm 43 but I feel 30 and have been known to act 20. :)

Offline jone

« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2015, 11:31:43 AM »
So jone is also being scammed or in on it   :ROFL:

How do you think I keep up my Southern California lifestyle?  A little redirect of some internet addresses and I'm in business! 

As for the 23 YO that you were dating in Vegas?  Abhorrent.  Abominable.  Egregious.  Can you get me her home address?

Just kidding.  We have plenty of age disparity on the forum, beginning with yours truly.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Boethius

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2015, 11:32:26 AM »
The woman in the first photo does not have Slavic features.  Not that all FSUW are Slavs, but those features would be unusual there.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline MikeinLV

« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2015, 11:35:19 AM »
How do you think I keep up my Southern California lifestyle?  A little redirect of some internet addresses and I'm in business! 

As for the 23 YO that you were dating in Vegas?  Abhorrent.  Abominable.  Egregious.  Can you get me her home address?

Just kidding.  We have plenty of age disparity on the forum, beginning with yours truly.
[/quot

Not sharing.. sorry. She's still around..  I didn't even show pics to friends because they didn't believe it despite the fact I was in the pictures!

Offline jone

« Reply #39 on: March 03, 2015, 11:41:59 AM »
The woman in the first photo does not have Slavic features.  Not that all FSUW are Slavs, but those features would be unusual there.

They were both the same woman, IMHO.  You are absolutely right, Bo, that she does not have Slavic features, but she is of a type that I have met often in Russia.  Moreover, the added weight that she has in the second picture may have offset some of the typical features that we are used to.

Offline Seekrr15

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2015, 03:40:49 PM »
What I love most about this site just happened - a wide-eyed, young-at-heart guy approaching his mid-years looks around and says. "Sh-t, I'm not dead yet, there's got to be more to life than this!" Then he finds FSU sites and goes bonkers, sets his eyes on one, two, or a handful of out-of-this-world works of art, and gets the juices flowing again, just like in the old days. Soon enough, his mind starts the questioning to his own heart, offering doubts,mild suspicion, and questions.
He finds the RWD site and starts looking for confirmation: reality stories of those that took it all the way. He needs to feel good about his current & future endeavor.
What he finds, instead, is a sobering slap in the face, a kick in the ass, and a big dose of reality. He slowly and unwillingly realizes that most everything he's seen up to this point has the very strong potential to be a masquerade, falling for the puppets, at the hands of the puppeteers. And that to get something Real, you're gonna have to dig in and work for it; and shovel some shit along the way.
The best thing about this sometimes addictive forum is the load upon load of good information you'll get in the process of trying to view your search as THE exception to the rule ; admittedly some BS here n there, but most of it from the field and based on real experience.
If you read carefully, you can kinda guess the success (or lack) behind many of the contributors. You'll look forward to some contributors' take, and disdain  others. No matter, it's all a matter of balance.
I'm amused how some here, after their years in the trenches, question how the neophytes among us get so taken in by the PPL/PPC sites. It's easy: have you ever gone through a shopping mall, and stopped short on your way out, catching a sparkle from a diamond or a shine off a fine watch? You say "No," but you wind up going in anyway, just to get a closer look and see if maybe this one's for you. The PPL/PPC puppeteers are the jewelers, and we "shop" for love on the Net like we shop for anything else. It's a foolish way, I know, but it's built on impulse and it's hard not to fall for it hook- line- sinker
BTW, that guy in the beginning i described was me -  ;) Enjoy it -

Offline Nightwish

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2015, 03:54:10 PM »
What I love most about this site just happened - a wide-eyed, young-at-heart guy approaching his mid-years looks around and says. "Sh-t, I'm not dead yet, there's got to be more to life than this!" Then he finds FSU sites and goes bonkers, sets his eyes on one, two, or a handful of out-of-this-world works of art, and gets the juices flowing again, just like in the old days. Soon enough, his mind starts the questioning to his own heart, offering doubts,mild suspicion, and questions.
He finds the RWD site and starts looking for confirmation: reality stories of those that took it all the way. He needs to feel good about his current & future endeavor.
What he finds, instead, is a sobering slap in the face, a kick in the ass, and a big dose of reality. He slowly and unwillingly realizes that most everything he's seen up to this point has the very strong potential to be a masquerade, falling for the puppets, at the hands of the puppeteers. And that to get something Real, you're gonna have to dig in and work for it; and shovel some shit along the way.
The best thing about this sometimes addictive forum is the load upon load of good information you'll get in the process of trying to view your search as THE exception to the rule ; admittedly some BS here n there, but most of it from the field and based on real experience.
If you read carefully, you can kinda guess the success (or lack) behind many of the contributors. You'll look forward to some contributors' take, and disdain  others. No matter, it's all a matter of balance.
I'm amused how some here, after their years in the trenches, question how the neophytes among us get so taken in by the PPL/PPC sites. It's easy: have you ever gone through a shopping mall, and stopped short on your way out, catching a sparkle from a diamond or a shine off a fine watch? You say "No," but you wind up going in anyway, just to get a closer look and see if maybe this one's for you. The PPL/PPC puppeteers are the jewelers, and we "shop" for love on the Net like we shop for anything else. It's a foolish way, I know, but it's built on impulse and it's hard not to fall for it hook- line- sinker

:applause: :thumbsup:

I can agree on almost everything you just wrote
Multitasking means screwing up several things at once.

Offline jone

« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2015, 04:04:14 PM »

Great post!

Welcome to the CLUB.  We've been there and done that.  I always likened the experience to a young kid going to the carnival and having the carnival barkers clamor for your quarters.  You just know you're going to be the kid to win the carnival game and to walk away with the GIANT STUFFED ANIMAL!  Sooner than later, all your quarters are gone and you vow to come back and try again next year.

Seeker, you have all the makings of a great contributor to this forum.  Hang around and contribute your thoughts.  Those of us with significant others have not along ago been in your shoes.  We did the work, and for many of us it paid off.

Offline Larry1

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2015, 04:08:56 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Seekrr15

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0