It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Did your wife gain extra mass after marriage?  (Read 14681 times)

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 4 - 10
Re: Did you marry her and did she get fat?
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2020, 05:52:59 PM »
Did you marry her and did she get fat?

NO? Then you are way off topic.

True, so back on topic I just had a brainwave for Japs :D What about he just stumps up for the girl to get her stomach stapled, or similar, problem of getting fat solved there in one fell swoop. I know there are risks with surgery but odds are with the advancement of technology its getting less risky as time goes on.
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
  • Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Did you marry her and did she get fat?
« Reply #101 on: December 01, 2020, 06:13:45 PM »
True, so back on topic I just had a brainwave for Japs :D What about he just stumps up for the girl to get her stomach stapled, or similar, problem of getting fat solved there in one fell swoop. I know there are risks with surgery but odds are with the advancement of technology its getting less risky as time goes on.

Better yet, really get to know the woman that you marry. There are many
women who physical fitness is important to them and they aren't that
difficult to find and pursue only them. The stomach staple is a radical
procedure for people who are morbidly or approaching moridly obesity.

No non-quack doctor will put a stomach staple in a slightly overweight woman.
They will send them to counseling with a nutritionist, a physical trainer, etc. 

Japtats is sort of a gym rat, he shouldn't find it difficult to find a girl gym rat.
(Guess where you find them).

You want a solution that would work?
with you every day. 97.4% of Russian girls will go nature hiking with you. 96%
will put on a bikini and go swimming with you.

Russian women LOVE a man of action, so be a man of action!!

« Last Edit: December 01, 2020, 06:17:31 PM by 2tallbill »
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline fathertime

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
« Reply #102 on: December 01, 2020, 06:19:52 PM »
True, so back on topic I just had a brainwave for Japs :D What about he just stumps up for the girl to get her stomach stapled,   
I just had a brainwave too.  You should tell the babes if they get their stomach stapled you will get your mouth stapled!   
Just kidding, I like your posts! 

Fathertime! 
I just happened to be browsing about the internet....

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #103 on: December 01, 2020, 06:26:55 PM »
I just had a brainwave too.  You should tell the babes if they get their stomach stapled you will get your mouth stapled!   
Just kidding, I like your posts! 

Fathertime!

Lol ;D
"If you make your own bread, then and only then, are you a free man unchained and alive living in pooty tang paradise, or say no and live in Incel island with all the others." - Krimster

Offline Trenchcoat

• 🇺🇦
« Reply #104 on: December 01, 2020, 06:27:48 PM »

Japtats is sort of a gym rat, he shouldn't find it difficult to find a girl gym rat.
(Guess where you find them).

That sounds like good advice to me Bill :)

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #105 on: December 01, 2020, 07:35:55 PM »

I have to disagree with those numbers Bill. I think 99.1% will go nature hiking and, just from my experience, only 84.8% will opt for that bikini. Older girls (40+) may go with a one-piece.
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline msmob

Re: Did your wife gain extra mass after marriage?
« Reply #106 on: December 02, 2020, 12:08:19 AM »
Not experienced a one piece costume yet...In Sochi, they are rare, even for babushki )

SC's mates are mostly in the late forties to early 60's...

Offline japtats

• Restricted
  • Trips: None (yet)
« Reply #107 on: December 02, 2020, 02:50:33 AM »
Wrong.  I know a lot of UM - cousins, friends, former neighbours, and their children.  Cousin's children in Kyiv were both recently married.  Neither supported a date, ever.  The thought would not cross their minds.  I have specifically asked about this among friends. 

Now, UM will do things like pay for cabfare home (if they have the money).  They will even do this for female friends, if they have the money.  If they are buying anything, it isn't motivated by sex.  It's about caring for the woman.  That's always been the case.

Well , when looking at my ex fiance date, asking the girls i dated , their friends, and what their boyfriends tell them, it is the case. Guys promise and shower, and spoil the girls. The the 'evil' foreigners come along, play the game that ukrainian men have played, but only difference, is we deliver. No promises, only actions. Why do you think i had multiple women break down in hysteria infront of me, crying their eyes out when i ended it with them?

Also if they were REAL men , they would care about ALL human beings. The homeless people on the streets, buy them a meal. Not the humans that are just women. We live in a world where a lot of people need care, far more than just females. Sounds like again, they are trying to impress WOMEN.

If you think that mothers, even neighbours, don't know what's going on, then you know little of Ukrainian society.

Believe me, they don't know what their daughters are doing behind closed doors. Nobody truly knows anything

All your post tells me is that you are "hanging out" with the lower dregs of Ukrainian society.

I noticed you are a very typical eastern european mentality, where class, money, education means everything, when matter of fact showing compassion and kindness to those in need (not just women), working hard (no matter how much you earn), is more valuable traits.

I remember a girl i dated, we ordered food, she showed me the profile pic of the guy delivering our food , he was flexing his $500 car, and she laughed and said 'this is why i don't like ukrainian guys'. I told her what was the issue? He worked hard, did orders,s aved up, bought a car and is proud of his hard work. Nobody should judge people based on their class, wealth and such. But rather on their work ethic.

That is the ifference between the Western and Eastern european mentality, we don't see classes, wealth, or education, but people instead.

Ask the spouses of male posters here, how many of their children were supporting a woman, or being supported by a man?  Bill's wife has a daughter younger than you, recently married.  Perhaps he can tell us if her fiance was supporting her financially before they married "in order to get laid".

All women are different, some women are simple women, some have men by their finger tips, playing them like puppets because they have temporary beauty . hence why i tell guys, you can find hot 30-40 year olds, eager to settle down, as their looks is fading, and they realise they don't have long left.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 02:55:29 AM by japtats »

Offline msmob

« Reply #108 on: December 02, 2020, 02:59:46 AM »
Japats, your constant mistake is you cannot understand what is actually being said....

Most blokes in  their forties, fifties and even  sixties ( speaking from greater  experience) know that some FSU W wear well physically and  are in no rush to settle for the
first western man to visit

Your generalisations, over a very short period of FSU experience, are clear to old gits.

Online 2tallbill

• Living the dream
« Reply #109 on: December 02, 2020, 06:08:48 AM »
I have to disagree with those numbers Bill. I think 99.1% will go nature hiking and, just from my experience, only 84.8% will opt for that bikini. Older girls (40+) may go with a one-piece.

Your numbers might be more recent, my numbers were based on my
experience +7 years ago, but don't include any trips to Greek Islands
where they tend to go only with bikini bottoms.
FSUW are not for entry level daters
FSUW don't do vague
FSUW like a man of action. Be a man of action 
If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane.
There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Just kiss the girl, don't ask her first. Tolerate NO excuses!

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #110 on: December 02, 2020, 01:43:46 PM »
Japats, your constant mistake is you cannot understand what is actually being said....

I understand, i just don't agree with you, if someone like for example ML says something, i listen, because he is very logical. Why would i listen to you? You have a very bad track record, your 'advice' contradicts your past experiences. I would advice anyone listening to you, to be very careful.

Most blokes in  their forties, fifties and even  sixties ( speaking from greater  experience) know that some FSU W wear well physically and  are in no rush to settle for the
first western man to visit

You are a very odd, and delusional individual, who has trouble accepting things.

Your generalisations, over a very short period of FSU experience, are clear to old gits.

My generalisations, are ones that i have actually experienced. Are you me? No, your highlight of the month, is collecting your pension , struggling to buy air tickets for your wife. Your generalisations, are just different from mine, i have the scope to date older, and younger women. Your scope doesn't reach mine. We lived and will live very different lives. Your mindset is really weak, you are a bully, too scared to grow. Looking for loop holes to avoid rolling up your sleeves

« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 01:58:41 PM by japtats »

Offline Boethius

• Trips: No Selection
« Reply #111 on: December 02, 2020, 02:15:31 PM »
Well , when looking at my ex fiance date, asking the girls i dated , their friends, and what their boyfriends tell them, it is the case. Guys promise and shower, and spoil the girls. The the 'evil' foreigners come along, play the game that ukrainian men have played, but only difference, is we deliver. No promises, only actions. Why do you think i had multiple women break down in hysteria infront of me, crying their eyes out when i ended it with them?

Yes, but the point is, only a certain level of the society plays those games.  I have asked this question many times of male relatives, asked a recently married cousin (son of cousin), who just turned 30.  His response was "Of course not.  I never dated (derogatory term)."

Also if they were REAL men , they would care about ALL human beings. The homeless people on the streets, buy them a meal. Not the humans that are just women. We live in a world where a lot of people need care, far more than just females. Sounds like again, they are trying to impress WOMEN.

You're in the wrong country for that.

Believe me, they don't know what their daughters are doing behind closed doors. Nobody truly knows anything

If a daughter is coming home with perfume, clothing, a cell phone, etc., her Ukrainian mother knows exactly what she's doing.  She can't hide any of that.  Don't kid yourself.

I noticed you are a very typical eastern european mentality, where class, money, education means everything, when matter of fact showing compassion and kindness to those in need (not just women), working hard (no matter how much you earn), is more valuable traits.

No, I don't have an Eastern European mentality.  I didn't grow up in Eastern Europe.  I grew up in Canada, and have the mentality of my country.  Furthermore, my ancestors emigrated from a region of Ukraine before it was the USSR.  My better half also doesn't have a Soviet mentality.  Had he had one, his life there would have been far, far easier. 

The mentality you are encountering in Ukraine is very much influenced by the Soviet Union, a country foreign to my ancestors.  Furthermore, it's based on who you are mixing with there.  You also are wrong about what matters to me.  You don't know me.  It's obvious from this comment that you understand nothing of what I value.  I grew up (in childhood) dirt poor.  My parents came from farms, so we always had enough food, but I remember going to school in November in shoes and a light spring coat (when it was -2C outside), as my parents couldn't afford to buy me a winter coat.  I attended an inner city school (in North America, these are poor neighbourhoods), where all of the children were also poor.  Many of my classmates from that time are now dead - some from criminal lives, others from drug overdoses, others drank themselves to death.  Many of course did grow up to live normal lives, married, had children, ran businesses, etc.

Class is a foreign concept to me, as it to most Canadians. Canada is a relatively classless society.  We do value wealth, but the position to which you were born is irrelevant.  It doesn't matter where you started.  But, unlike Americans, we tend to cut the "tall poppy".  It's ok to have some wealth, but if you are too rich, or too smart for that matter, and show it, we tend to cut you down. 

I do value education, but it doesn't have to be a formal education.  My most successful client grew up dirt poor, worked in a trade, and built a $50 million business selling supplies in his business.  He started in his trade before any formal education was required.  I admire him greatly, and he has no formal education, is a little rough around the edges, dresses in off the rack clothing, and drives a nice, but rather ordinary, pick up truck.  He had enough self education to be good at his trade, and to build a business that serviced that trade.  My biggest client develops real estate.  They have a portfolio worth about $300 million, but they're leveraged, so their net worth is less.  I couldn't tell you what the value is currently.  It's two partners.  One of them is university educated, the other has a high school education, and started running businesses straight out of high school.  I value them, not only as clients, but as friends.

I remember a girl i dated, we ordered food, she showed me the profile pic of the guy delivering our food , he was flexing his $500 car, and she laughed and said 'this is why i don't like ukrainian guys'. I told her what was the issue? He worked hard, did orders,s aved up, bought a car and is proud of his hard work. Nobody should judge people based on their class, wealth and such. But rather on their work ethic.

You misunderstand the society.  People there buy flashy things mostly to show off.  They think it proves they are better than the next guy.

That is the ifference between the Western and Eastern european mentality, we don't see classes, wealth, or education, but people instead.

LOL.  Right (sarcasm).  The UK, with a royal family and hereditary titles, coupled with inherited estates, where even your accent can be judged, is the epitome of a "classless society".
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 03:09:00 PM by Boethius »
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2020, 03:11:06 PM »

I do value education, but it doesn't have to be a formal education.  My most successful client grew up dirt poor, worked in a trade, and built a $50 million business selling supplies in his business.  He started in his trade before any formal education was required.  I admire him greatly, and he has no formal education, is a little rough around the edges, dresses in off the rack clothing, and drives a nice, but rather ordinary, pick up truck.  He had enough self education to be good at his trade, and to build a business that serviced that trade.  My biggest client develops real estate.  They have a portfolio worth about $300 million, but they're leveraged, so their net worth is less.  I couldn't tell you what the value is currently.  It's two partners.  One of them is university educated, the other has a high school education, and starting running businesses straight out of high school.  I value them, not only as clients, but as friends.

We really do speak two different languages. You went on talking about your financially biggest clients, what i value is people who risk their wealth to help others. More like Elon Musk and such, my brother who left a career he was on track to make 6 figures to join me. But i guess for you, these people don't mean much, until they generate millions, and then are acknowledged for their efforts. We really see people and the world differently, you won't comprehend the philosophy i admire. You are stuck in the net worth, education, classes mindset, i am stuck in the sacrifices, working through tough times , trying to help the world mindset. We admire very different people.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 03:13:35 PM by japtats »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2020, 03:37:25 PM »
Thank you for missing the point.  It wasn't about the money.  It was about building something, from the ground up, with or without an education. 

I don't value money, beyond wanting to live a relatively comfortable life.  I could have been very wealthy, but I valued raising our children more than a successful career.  I suspect you didn't know that, nor can understand it.
After the fall of communism, the biggest mistake Boris Yeltsin's regime made was not to disband the KGB altogether. Instead it changed its name to the FSB and, to many observers, morphed into a gangster organisation, eventually headed by master criminal Vladimir Putin. - Gerard Batten

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2020, 04:10:35 PM »
Thank you for missing the point.  It wasn't about the money.  It was about building something, from the ground up, with or without an education. 

Again, you don't understand what i value. You value building something to a monetary value, something i noticed when discussing certain things with you. what i value is the lives that you actually changed, not how many millions you have in the end. Millions made is fun, cool, building a big tower, but knowing you changed peoples lives in such a way that nobody else could, is a much more heart warming feeling.

Offline mhr7

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2020, 04:15:35 PM »
eastern european mentality, where class, money, education means everything

I think education is very important but I haven't noticed that class and money are everything to Russian women. Family is extremely important.

'Real' men have limits on their money. I give money to babushkas holding their bag or cup and it isn't done to impress women.

They mostly do, Boe is right.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 08:19:52 PM by mhr7 »
"After your death, you will be what you were before your birth." - Schopenhauer

Offline Boethius

« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2020, 04:22:27 PM »

Again, you don't understand what i value. You value building something to a monetary value, something i noticed when discussing certain things with you. what i value is the lives that you actually changed, not how many millions you have in the end. Millions made is fun, cool, building a big tower, but knowing you changed peoples lives in such a way that nobody else could, is a much more heart warming feeling.

How many times do I have to say it?  I don't value money.  Money has the character of whoever is holding it.  I do value a comfortable life, though, and I can only have one, in my society, with a certain amount of money, though it's not much.  I had three children to raise, and I, not my husband, was their primary means of support.  Tell me how I could have done this without money, in my country.

You don't know what I value.  You don't know how I grew up, what or how I lived, what my life experiences have been, not even what I am living now, beyond what I choose to share.  For example, I have had four near death experiences, one, with a significant amount of time hospitalized, and a convalescence of well over a year, all with 3 children under 4 years of age.  I am now caring for a severely ill parent, who has no hope of an improvement in health.  I've lost many people I loved (well over a dozen), some died natural deaths, others did not.  Face these things, as a starter, and then tell me that you will guide your life by money.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2020, 04:52:01 PM »
Tell me how I could have done this without money, in my country.

Face these things, as a starter, and then tell me that you will guide your life by money.

I never said no money is needed, again a strawman attempt. Hopefully this response won't be deleted. We all have and had different struggles. I am not saying mine was harder than yours, but you know the life i had, where at 29 i couldn't afford to do a lot of stuff with women. I had to take metros when with women, back home and in FSU. Couldn't afford to go out much, when dating we lived on budgets, again in FSU and West.

So now when i buy a girl a perfume, her dress, it is not because she requested it, but because of the struggles i went through, and now being able to treat someone, and see them smile. Being able to order a taxi for her and me and not think twice about it. Being able to order food daily, and again, seeing a girl smile. I would get laid regardless, i did it before. But i because of the struggles i had, i enjoy doing things that maybe your relatives won't understand.

You can judge me all you want, about actions i took, fact is, i was offered 4000 euros a month to work in moscow, and didn't do it, stuck to my business earning at the time less than even 1000 euros a month, working 100 hours a week, because it helped people. My brother left his job, to help me, we don't really care about classes, education level, how big someone's $300 million empire is. We care about the contribution and sacrifices made, not to just family members, or a 20 year old girl (Hinting at your prior comment of Ukrainian men treating their female friends), but to a random person you will never meet, and making their life easier. That is what really mtters, and that is why me and you will never understand each other, as we speak very different languages, and admire very different things.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2020, 04:54:06 PM by japtats »

Offline Boethius

« Reply #118 on: December 02, 2020, 05:01:28 PM »
I'm not judging you, and why do you think your post would be deleted?  Posts that are attacks on other posters, or comment on moderation are deleted.  That's about all.

Handing money to people usually doesn't change their lives for the better.

You are aware that the contributions most millionaires and billionaires make is primarily because they get huge tax breaks for establishing foundations, right?  It isn't because they are all great people.  I think Bill Gates is an outlier in this respect, but even he and his wife, who have funded life changing charities, and now devote all their time to those charities, still live a very lavish life.

Offline japtats

• Restricted
« Reply #119 on: December 02, 2020, 05:50:16 PM »
I'm not judging you, and why do you think your post would be deleted?  Posts that are attacks on other posters, or comment on moderation are deleted.  That's about all.

Handing money to people usually doesn't change their lives for the better.

You are aware that the contributions most millionaires and billionaires make is primarily because they get huge tax breaks for establishing foundations, right?  It isn't because they are all great people.  I think Bill Gates is an outlier in this respect, but even he and his wife, who have funded life changing charities, and now devote all their time to those charities, still live a very lavish life.

There is a lot of people in the world who make a sacrifice to help strangers , and devote their lives to it . But they don't have the 300 million dollar empire , or bill gates wealth , so you miss these people and what they do.

Just like the guy with the 500 dollar car , their hard work and sacrifice is missed and sometimes laughed at . But if they had the monetary wealth that you and others admire , that is when they get their recognition.

I don't need to admire their wealth, class or education , to see their efforts .

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1869
Total: 1880

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM