It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Any experiences (goid or bad) with the UaDreams website  (Read 3382 times)

Offline Charlie_M

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: None (yet)
Any experiences (goid or bad) with the UaDreams website
« on: October 09, 2019, 07:23:05 PM »
Hi All,

I recently started chatting with a Ukrainian lady on RussianCupid.

I'm very careful about scams, fake profiles etc. Thus lady has a verified profile and we've had some good discussions to verify she's real. Normally at this stage I would ask to Skype or Whatsapp to confirm she's real before going any further.

Instead the lady invited me to register with UaDreams to make it easier for her to exchange translated messages and to video chat. The website looks fancy (glamour photos and videos), but the costs for video chat, messages etc look exorbitant to me.

I also don't like using dating agencies. I prefer to do my own thing.

Does anyone here have experience using the UaDreams website, good or bad?

Thanks!

Offline BillyB

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Any experiences (goid or bad) with the UaDreams website
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 08:26:01 PM »
Instead the lady invited me to register with UaDreams to make it easier for her to exchange translated messages and to video chat. The website looks fancy (glamour photos and videos), but the costs for video chat, messages etc look exorbitant to me.

I don't trust any lady that asks to register with a dating site or marriage agency for communications. Why does she want to video chat when you two don't speak a common language? Are you supposed to look at each other and smile for $1.99 per minute or whatever they charge?

If a woman is interested in and cares about a guy, she will get him away from a place that's full of women, save his money, and try to communicate with you by independent means. If the woman can't enjoy video chatting with you through Skype, she's not going to enjoy video chatting with you at a marriage agency unless she's getting paid for her time.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline Maxx2

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 08:55:54 PM »
I don't trust any lady that asks to register with a dating site or marriage agency for communications. Why does she want to video chat when you two don't speak a common language? Are you supposed to look at each other and smile for $1.99 per minute or whatever they charge?

If a woman is interested in and cares about a guy, she will get him away from a place that's full of women, save his money, and try to communicate with you by independent means. If the woman can't enjoy video chatting with you through Skype, she's not going to enjoy video chatting with you at a marriage agency unless she's getting paid for her time.

I had a friend recommend 'Army of Brides' (What a name!). He later told me he did a video chat with a lady. The sound was shut off. Just the type from the keyboard would appear at the bottom of the screen. Strange thing was that she could type and fix her hair with both hands at the same time. Maybe she typed with her toes?

Offline Charlie_M

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 09:09:27 PM »

Yep that's good advice thanks.

Offline jone

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2019, 10:39:30 PM »
The lady is collecting a paycheck.   And you are paying her wages.  Sorry.

Go to subscription websites.  Not pay per chat or pay per view.  Any woman who doesn't Skype (although they much prefer WhatsApp these days) within the first week of correspondence is probably playing you.

My personal fave for subscription websites is Elena's Models.   Others have different choices.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline Charlie_M

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2019, 10:58:02 PM »
The lady is collecting a paycheck.   And you are paying her wages.  Sorry.

I haven't paid any of her wages yet. She's been doing volunteer work. 😁

Offline Iamthere

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 05:19:06 AM »
It's a scam site where you will be bombarded with bots.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2019, 06:36:42 AM »
Hi All,

I'm very careful about scams, fake profiles etc. Thus lady has a verified profile and we've had some good discussions to verify she's real. Normally at this stage I would ask to Skype or Whatsapp to confirm she's real before going any further.

Thanks!
10000% SCAM
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2019, 06:38:57 AM »
Hi All,

Thanks!
A verified profil,  :ROFL: by whom ? Fat Yuri ?
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2019, 06:51:06 AM »
Stay away of UaDreams and any site who is not registered in Ukraine or Russia. If you struggle to find a physical adress of the site it starts bad. Where is the office of the site, does they have a real phone that you can clearly identify?
Is this about a company or a cross cultural couple who have a feet in Europe or NOrth America/ and FSU or not.

If you can identify them individually, geographically with real phone adress, if this not a company, if it this a cross cultural couple and you can identify that they have DIRECT ground and connections IN Ukraine that starts OK.
Any other "marriage agency" that are not in this window you put it in trash directly, without even digging in more.
And every time you have an agency that start to speak about brides or parade of brides, put in in trash in the second, that's a piece of shit.

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2019, 07:28:29 AM »
I have spent two months in the beginning of my search and later many dozens additional hours to study marriage agencies and the rules i just gave you above are the most appropriate to find some marriage agencies capable to give you satisfaction and trust. 

In Ukraine i would say they  are probably between 10 and 20 maximum, but you have to dig hard because the philosophy of Google (paid or natural referencement) is exactly the one to push you directly in the hands of the usual swindlers, and they are coming by trains.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1950
Total: 1959

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM