It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: RWD Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) About RW...  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: > 10
RWD Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) About RW...
« on: October 20, 2006, 01:44:12 PM »
Many of our members participated in the establishment of a FAQ's 'Project' which jb was good enough to moderate for the past several months.

In recent weeks, the posting levels have diminished and the substance of those FAQ's seems to have solidified.

I have, therefore, and in concert with jb, decided to remove the separate Forum which was dedicated to developing the FAQ's, and you will now find them a permanent part of our Site Menu - and you can see them here -> RWD FAQ's.

Thanks goes to the MANY RWD members who started one of the FAQ's, or contributed to one (or more) of the FAQ's - and especially to jb for taking on this project and bringing it to completion.

If anyone has suggestions for additional FAQ's, those suggestions may be made in the RWD Project Requests board - or in the RWD Site Feedback board. Either one will serve to bring it to my attention and we can add it to the site enhancement list.

Enjoy!

- Dan

Offline jb

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: RWD Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's) About RW...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2006, 02:46:33 PM »
Dan,

Thank you for your patience, suggestions, and support as we built the FAQ section.  It was a labor of love for me, prolly less for the other guys who spent time on it, but they know who they are, and I don't need to heap smiles on them.  They all know it's a really an important section in the long run.  This is something that will endure, and something to be proud of.

That's enough thanks for me.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541387
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 3932
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 2965
Total: 2974

+-Recent Posts

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine by krimster2
Today at 07:36:35 AM

Re: Navigating the longest story ever told by Stirlitz
Today at 02:18:56 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Stirlitz
Today at 02:12:24 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by Trenchcoat
Today at 01:56:55 AM

Re: The Struggle For Ukraine - Senate just passed the Bill! by krimster2
Yesterday at 07:07:31 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Yesterday at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Yesterday at 08:06:00 AM