It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Help in Odessa Ukraine  (Read 5722 times)

Offline vaiano777

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Help in Odessa Ukraine
« on: January 28, 2013, 12:20:54 AM »
I've been living in Odessa, Ukraine for 4 full years now. While I am not fluent in the language, I can get around. Also, I know people in every sphere, so I can help in every situation. Do you need a flat or apartment? I can help with that. Are you tired of dating scamming girls from websites? I can help with that. I have a genuine matchmaker that I introduce guys to here. Do you have medical issues? I can handle that as I have numerous doctors on my phone, and have had numerous problems myself, so I understand the system, where to go, and can help you figure out what might be best for you. Do you want to go on a tour? In the city? Outside the city? Translators? Or, just advise on making sure you get the most out of your experience. I have taken care of two guys who have been beaten here, and can help prevent you from being low-hanging fruit for some of the more deceitful people here.

If you are open to my help, I would be glad to help you. check out my site, http://loveukr.com/ Good luck on your journey.
You can get everything you want in life by helping enough other people get what they want - Zig Ziglar  - Ukrainian Girls

Offline CDW

• Opted-Out
  • Spouse's Country: Other Eastern Europe
  • Trips: 1 - 3
Re: Help in Odessa Ukraine
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 08:35:38 AM »
Odessa is the last city in Ukraine, I would find a lady.  However, I would need to go there for either vacation or staying 1 night before heading to Kherson if I fly to Odessa.

I am an X-MEN called "WOVO Man"

Offline bartsanchez

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 01:31:17 PM »
Forget those tours with the sites as you will not meet real girls but only professional daters out to eat and drink on your dime and spend lots of money for not even a kiss.  Went to Odessa in December and luckily met a foreigner living and studying in Odessa.  With his guidance I had the best time as he introduced me and met real girls on my 10 day stay in Odessa.  If anyone is interested email me and I will pass on his name and number there so you can get the real local flavor there and enjoy without getting ripped off.

Bart
bartns713@gmail.com

Offline Olga-Interpreter

• Commercial Member
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: No Selection
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2015, 02:38:29 PM »
I know an American pastor living in Odessa. Maybe it can be useful for someone.
www.olgalapinska.com interpreter from Dnepropetrovsk

Offline ML

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 08:55:21 AM »
I know an American pastor living in Odessa. Maybe it can be useful for someone.

Depends on his denomination.
A beautiful woman is pleasant to look at, but it is easier to live with a pleasant acting one.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 540997
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 9
Guests: 1964
Total: 1973

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 07:59:27 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 07:04:53 PM

Ukrainian refugee working for me now by ML
Yesterday at 06:59:45 PM

Re: What to do by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:57:42 PM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by Trenchcoat
Yesterday at 06:36:52 PM

Re: Twenty Years... and Counting (MarkInTx Update) by supranatural
Yesterday at 03:02:29 PM