It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Review/Critique/Roast of HRB/RLM  (Read 113540 times)

Offline steveboy

• Commercial Member Restricted
  • Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Review/Critique/Roast of HRB/RLM
« Reply #500 on: August 13, 2013, 10:27:27 AM »
New Russian dating sites appear on the net every week, only to disappear the following month, it takes a long time many many hours of unpaid work, I worked 8 hours a day on the site and held down a 10 hour day job for two years for not a dime:)
As for scammers, who better to catch them. You know most are so stupid they use the same passwords:) the majority of scammers write the same sh** in their profile, most come from the same town:) usually using the same IP. I also have a system for any new women sending over 30 messages p/d are flagged in admin. Along with that I have two online monitors. I know a scammer as soon as they sign up. IF any get by the net I have report abuse, the difference here is they really do get deleted within the hour. And its not just the women scammers, plenty of guys come from the US trying to scam the women!

As for any newbies they are welcome for a test drive totally free, just PM when you sign up.

Offline jone

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
« Reply #501 on: August 13, 2013, 01:51:28 PM »
It is interesting.  I have held off saying anything because everyone who comes on here for commercial purposes, I feel should get a break and be able to introduce themselves and their services. 

Having said that, I read this guy's musings and as stated before in other threads, he has a very poor habit of not reading what he writes.  Considering that his business really is being a wordsmith on an internet domain, that speaks very poorly for him. 

To top it off, he is not either generous or magnanimous in how he describes his services.  Every other phrase is:  I did this.  Or I did that.  He makes himself sound like a one man operation.

Steveboy, I really do wish you well in your endeavor.  I have no idea if the women you are bringing forward are the real deal.  But if you come here to display your wares and tell us why you are different, then you really should take your writing skills and content to a higher level.

Good luck.
Kissing girls is a goodness.  It beats the hell out of card games.  - Robert Heinlein

Offline steveboy

« Reply #502 on: August 13, 2013, 01:59:56 PM »
It is interesting.  I have held off saying anything because everyone who comes on here for commercial purposes, I feel should get a break and be able to introduce themselves and their services. 

Having said that, I read this guy's musings and as stated before in other threads, he has a very poor habit of not reading what he writes.  Considering that his business really is being a wordsmith on an internet domain, that speaks very poorly for him. 

To top it off, he is not either generous or magnanimous in how he describes his services.  Every other phrase is:  I did this.  Or I did that.  He makes himself sound like a one man operation.

Steveboy, I really do wish you well in your endeavor.  I have no idea if the women you are bringing forward are the real deal.  But if you come here to display your wares and tell us why you are different, then you really should take your writing skills and content to a higher level.

Good luck.

I am a one man band!!

Offline Patagonie

• >25 travels
  • Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #503 on: August 13, 2013, 02:28:01 PM »
You said : "plenty of guys come from the US trying to scam the women!"
Plenty of guys trying to scam women i can imagine, but from the US ? I imagine that you have checked IP.
What is the proportion between men and women scams ?
Geographic repartition ?
"Je glissais through the paper wall, an angel in the hand, s taboy. I lay on the floor, surgi des chants de Maldoror, je mix l'intégrale de mes nuits de crystal, i belong to the festival.

Offline steveboy

« Reply #504 on: August 13, 2013, 11:03:59 PM »
Most guys who come to scam women are from the usual African countries such as Nigeria. Though I recently blocked the IPs from many of these countries. A fair few women have sent these guys money, I recently had a good thread in a Russian women's forum, if I can find again I will post here. Very interesting.
Then you have the same type of guys from the US seems LA is a popular place for them to hang out for some strange reason. I wouldn't say hundreds, but a few every month. Maybe they have friends in Nigeria  :D

Offline JayH

« Reply #505 on: January 24, 2014, 01:11:18 AM »
This is worth a bump to the top again. For those reading--updated conclusion that applies to near enough ALL sites-- it is more scam than  real.
Guys keep coming and asking about "ABC" and/or "XYZ" sites--unfortunately many still have the idea that "their" site is going to be the exception to the rule.It would help if all the now well known information of the general modus operandi  was easier to find on the forums.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline BoozeBaron

« Reply #506 on: January 26, 2014, 03:29:37 PM »
This is worth a bump to the top again. For those reading--updated conclusion that applies to near enough ALL sites-- it is more scam than  real.
Guys keep coming and asking about "ABC" and/or "XYZ" sites--unfortunately many still have the idea that "their" site is going to be the exception to the rule.It would help if all the now well known information of the general modus operandi  was easier to find on the forums.

Not sure why you felt the need to bump this thread after it's been dead and gone for quite some time ?? I sincerely hope and pray that your "XYZ' comments weren't directed at anyone in particular? or if so, may wanna contact them direct to discuss...

Either way -

In regards to THIS site (HRB/RLM) - I won't defend them - nor comment on them - in public, for they will chase you down to the ends of the earth and sue you for libel and slander - and win... We've seen that now ... So, for those screaming 'scammers' - beware. (not by me, just read the legal court docs posted before) ... You'll lose.

I'll admit that I have used their services, and what puts them ahead of 'the rest' of the others that some wish to crucify - is that "others" don't allow you into a girls home or office via live video .. YES they supply the cam/PC to the girl - NO she will not give you her info "for free" (if found out, she'll lose said PC/Laptop) - Do they get paid to talk to you? The FL office denies it - but they do make it back other ways (agency fees, dating fees, flowers/gifts, and the girls appear to get points or something as a reward to stay online with you) - Now, if you do their background check (USA) and pass, and request her info - you'll get it - and you're done with the site and agency and just move onto Skype and email direct (and get her OFF their site too if they/you/she is serious)  - So from that standpoint, I don't see an issue really? - Where there IS an issue - is judging someones sincerity or intentions online .. No site, no agency, no FORUM MEMBER, no person knows this - Only you, the guy travelling there - can only determine that - if she's being real with you or not ... That, is a fact - and that is why writing endless letters is pure BS (on any site/agency) and is a total waste of your time, and theirs...  As it's been said a million times already here, and on every other respectable forum - just get on a plane, and go... it's the only way to truly know... and learn.

I'd also add - that many on here love slamming sites, agencies, methods, and services - yet rarely suggest 'a better alternative' ?? I wonder why that is? ... You say guys think theirs is the bomb - yet you offer no alternatives?

Either way - I'd not use their site again - I do not endorse them - but they're not quite as bad as others... Call or visit their FL office (as done upstream in this thread) - and you'll see how it all works.... They just amass 100's of small agencies - feed the girls PC's and photoshoots - and the rest is up to you to find out if they're real or if you're being played or not - Of course, this comes at a cost $$ ...

I'd also start by looking in the mirror - If you can't land a decent chick wherever you currently live - You think some smokin' hot sveta truly wants you there too? I'll include myself in that self-analysis ... However, if you ARE sincere - and family oriented - not a f'n cheapskate deadbeat - have integrity, morals, and values, and a spine and leadership skills and a decent job and 'funny' - THEY WILL SEE THAT and you then rise to the top... If you're just going over for a sex tour or to ease your midlife crises - You're gonna end up a very lonely and sad man in the end.

My 2 pence ...

BB
I'm American born, but work in London, Prague, and NZ... Currently back in the USA

Offline JayH

« Reply #507 on: January 26, 2014, 04:10:21 PM »
Not sure why you felt the need to bump this thread after it's been dead and gone for quite some time ?? I sincerely hope and pray that your "XYZ' comments weren't directed at anyone in particular? or if so, may wanna contact them direct to discuss...

Definately not specific and did not even occur to me--100% on that.
My thoughts were/are to keep threads about well known sites prominent both in forums and search engines. The most effective way to help guys is to let them read of others experiences and conclusions and see the reality of how these sites operate.
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline BillyB

« Reply #508 on: January 26, 2014, 10:03:36 PM »
I'd also add - that many on here love slamming sites, agencies, methods, and services - yet rarely suggest 'a better alternative' ?? I wonder why that is? ... You say guys think theirs is the bomb - yet you offer no alternatives?

This forum has a sticky thread at the top of the Starting out section that we send newbies to all the time if they want recommendations.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

Offline BoozeBaron

« Reply #509 on: January 29, 2014, 04:55:37 AM »
Definately not specific and did not even occur to me--100% on that.
My thoughts were/are to keep threads about well known sites prominent both in forums and search engines. The most effective way to help guys is to let them read of others experiences and conclusions and see the reality of how these sites operate.

Sounds fair - Appreciate you trying to help others..  I misread your post - Apologies
I'm American born, but work in London, Prague, and NZ... Currently back in the USA

Offline BoozeBaron

« Reply #510 on: January 29, 2014, 04:59:42 AM »

This forum has a sticky thread at the top of the Starting out section that we send newbies to all the time if they want recommendations.

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=14615.0

Hi Billy - Yeah, am familiar with all those sites - Some better than others.. Usually 'free' sites, net you poor results, as the ratios are 100:1 guys v gals ...

But that wasn't even my point really (though yours is well-taken) .. My point was/is - that everyone on forums, are so quick to slam XYZ (doesn't even have to be MOB stuff - could be cars or golf or sex) .. but yet they rarely offer up alternatives about what worked for them!? -- They seem to just be slagging off things without much advice, proof or reason -

In this case, I misread JayH intent ... happens from time to time - but we've ironed all that out - and life goes on! :) ))

BTW, I've not talked to you in like 5+ years! But last we did - I thought you were engaged and moving forward with things? How did all that pan out? did you all end up getting hitched? Sorry, I can't recall her name now...

Cheers-
BB

Offline BillyB

« Reply #511 on: January 31, 2014, 11:46:54 PM »
Usually 'free' sites, net you poor results, as the ratios are 100:1 guys v gals ...

Don't be afraid of a little competition! Actually it's not the competition that gets guys poor results, it's the fact girls write less to men at those sites but that's reality. Fantasy is at many of the paid sites where Boris, the employee of the month, writes the letters. I prefer trading love letters with a few real women than Boris.

BTW, I've not talked to you in like 5+ years! But last we did - I thought you were engaged and moving forward with things? How did all that pan out? did you all end up getting hitched? Sorry, I can't recall her name now...

Cheers-
BB

I was engaged to the lady, Natalia, from Uzbekistan. She was denied the k-1 visa on a medical condition. I applied for a waiver and the k-1 was then approved. She lost her nerves before the big move to America and landed in the hospital. She asked me to marry and live in Uzbekistan instead but that is not an option because I have a son from a previous marriage I wanted to be near. Time went by, I dated other women, and when she was ready to come to America, I was too far involved elsewhere. I'm currently married to a Ukrainian woman. I started some threads called "Life Changes" in the Experienced section documenting my dating experiences and eventually finding and marrying my wife.
Fund the audits, spread the word and educate people, write your politicians and other elected officials. Stay active in the fight to save our country. Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776.

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8884
Latest: Eugeneecott
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541382
Total Topics: 20862
Most Online Today: 2286
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 10
Guests: 2276
Total: 2286

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 11:31:49 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Manny
Today at 11:07:15 AM

Re: international travel by krimster2
Today at 09:50:04 AM

Re: international travel by 2tallbill
Today at 08:20:37 AM

Re: Trippin........... by 2tallbill
Today at 08:06:00 AM

Re: Trippin........... by Trenchcoat
Today at 06:09:50 AM

Re: Trippin........... by ML
Today at 05:21:01 AM

Trippin........... by 2tallbill