It appears you have not registered with our community. To register please click here ...

!!

Welcome to Russian Women Discussion - the most informative site for all things related to serious long-term relationships and marriage to a partner from the Former Soviet Union countries!

Please register (it's free!) to gain full access to the many features and benefits of the site. Welcome!

+-

Author Topic: Russia vs The World  (Read 8256 times)

Offline msmob

• Spouse's Country: Russia
  • Trips: > 10
Re: Russia vs The World
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2018, 04:00:20 AM »
Ahhh..this is where Moby starts his well-known deflection tactics

What IS well known is that when a poster suggests I'm fibbing / deflecting - it's because THEY are doing exactly that ...

It is was  noted you avoided Q's 1 and 2 ..  Suggest you address the image in the mirror before posting even dafter ,,,

when his argument doesn't stack up .Throw some insults around,stamps his feet..the Moby

LOL.

CB, just TRY to answer my Qs 1 and 2 - you are making an ass of yourself ...   Today is a WONDERFUL day as I await important guests from Russia....   No 'stamping of feet' - just laughter.. some directed at you,,

Offline Chelseaboy

• Spouse's Country: No Selection
  • Trips: 1 - 3
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2018, 04:37:49 AM »
Firstly,i and no-one else has any interest in your "important guests from Russia "...more Moby deflection which you're well-known for.

Now to address your points

1/ Of course the MOD won't confirm where their Commando's will be operating  despite YOU being the one who attempted to confirm they had by posting old links..talk about the biter being bit...i think your Russian mates/guests might be inwardly laughing at you : )))

2/ The UK are perfectly entitled to have troops in eastern Ukraine at the invitation of Ukraine...unlike Russia of course who deny involvement in eastern Ukraine despite their troops being killed and captured there.Your Russian mates don't worry about their soldiers being caught out in Ukraine,for propoganda purposes.so why should any other country ?

Sorry to burst your Russia love-in...reality is a kicker eh ?

« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 04:40:55 AM by Chelseaboy »
Just saying it like it is.

Offline Blighty

• Trips: 4 - 10
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2018, 04:44:23 AM »
The regional newspapers report that the Royal Marines are a training unit - e.g.,

http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/uk-news/2018/09/21/defence-secretary-commits-extra-british-troops-to-ukraine/

"The extra troops will provide combat training to the Ukrainian military and help build the country’s naval capabilities."

As for Gavin Williamson, remember his famous statement "Russia should shut up! Russia should go away!”? He was rightly mocked by the press as being an idiot.

BTW Our Regular Army has been reduced to 81,700 and you can view their existing deployments at
http://www.army.mod.uk/deployments/

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2018, 04:52:20 AM »
Thanks Blighty,

Nothing there about the training taking place away from the front-line.

As I said in my original post,the nature of how Commando's operate ,would suggest training may  well happen at the front-line...otherwise what can they teach soldiers can't teach.?

Significant that Williamson actually visited the front-line too.

Offline JayH

• Spouse's Country: Ukraine
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2018, 04:18:40 PM »
Thanks Blighty,

Nothing there about the training taking place away from the front-line.

As I said in my original post,the nature of how Commando's operate ,would suggest training may  well happen at the front-line...otherwise what can they teach soldiers can't teach.?

Significant that Williamson actually visited the front-line too.

I made the point in earlier that there has been many international "visitors"  right at the frontline.It ought to be obvious to even blind Freddy that western countries are not about to be promoting this on facebook  if they are serving !
To say it again -- there has been a 2 way street in the learning process -- western military has learnt a lot about the Russians -Ukrainians have been quite inventive in finding ways to combat Russian military hardware & tactics.

Ukraine is intent on a Russia free future -- and so far --regardless of all the difficulties a lot of progress has been made.
I have another one for you all-- Ukraine is taking steps to ensure it's independence -- drawing on it's technological history !

Ukraine Rebuilds Its Military Muscle to Repel a Russian Invasion

KYIV, Ukraine—For the past four and a half years, Ukraine’s military has prioritized rebuilding land warfare units to meet the immediate needs of the ongoing war in the country’s embattled, eastern Donbas region.

This year, however, Ukraine has stepped up efforts to rebuild its air force and navy, too. This emphasis reflects a national security doctrine that singles out a Russian invasion as the top, long-term national security threat, while also keeping an eye toward improving interoperability with NATO forces.

http://www.dailysignal.com/2018/09/18/ukraine-rebuilds-its-military-muscle-to-repel-a-russian-invasion/?utm_campaign=digest&utm_medium=email&utm_source=nuzzel
SLAVA UKRAYINI  ! HEROYAM SLAVA!!!!
Слава Украине! Слава героям слава!Слава Україні! Слава героям!
 translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2018, 04:30:44 PM »
Ahhh..this is where Moby starts his well-known deflection tactics when his argument doesn't stack up .Throw some insults around,stamps his feet..the Moby MO .
LOL.

Yeah -- and here he is at it again. Attempting to make others be precise while his vague innuendo is par for his course. See link on comments I made elsewhere.
Moby has to have the last word in all the threads he pollutes -he is stupid enough to believe that means he is winning! His pursuing of others until he drives them off the forum is a matter of record-- no wonder he is treated as the village idiot in another place

Re: Russian convicted of spying for the Brits poisoned (?) in the UK West Country ?
« Reply #171 on: September 20, 2018, 04:08:56 AM »
Quote  from JayH
Moby -- you show up in near enough every thread spewing your scepticism and innuendo over others relentlessly,  Then you squeal like the stuck pig you are when  your lies are exposed.
You are a hypocrite in the extreme -- you make up   stuff about others without ANY foundation of truth -- and then want to get away with playing the victim.
Sound familiar--
You and Trump have more that telling lies in common.

You told an outright lie in your  desire to be "one up" -- and support a  contention of your own.

Of note -- you and silly Billy cannot leave anything --have a look at how many threads you destroy--  and  how many people at any one time you are arguing with .

You really are a DUNCE !!

http://www.russianwomendiscussion.com/index.php?topic=22567.msg493414#msg493414

translated as: Glory to Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!!!  is a Ukrainian greeting slogan being used now all over Ukraine to signify support for a free independent Ukraine

Offline JayH

Offline msmob

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2018, 11:50:15 PM »
Firstly,i and no-one else has any interest in your "important guests from Russia "...more Moby deflection which you're well-known for.

:ROFL:  It was simply a riposte to your bollox as to my disposition - which you hilariously tried to assess ...

Now to address your points

Which you had tried to duck - claiming *I* was deflecting - so thanks ..let's see ...

1/ Of course the MOD won't confirm where their Commando's will be operating  despite YOU being the one who attempted to confirm they had by posting old links..talk about the biter being bit...i think your Russian mates/guests might be inwardly laughing at you : )))

I asked you "what's changed ?" - as the 'old' reports DID say WESTERN UKRAINE...  You -challenged me to 'prove' they weren't on the front and I gave an excellent reason why not ...the political capital that would be made if a UK military person was captured

2/ The UK are perfectly entitled to have troops in eastern Ukraine at the invitation of Ukraine...unlike Russia of course who deny involvement in eastern Ukraine despite their troops being killed and captured there.Your Russian mates don't worry about their soldiers being caught out in Ukraine,for propoganda purposes.so why should any other country ?

I can see you aren't thinking this through like a rational person ...  Whilst I realise the UK have been invited by the legit govt of said nation - you and I both know FULL well that HMG would no be putting UK personnel at risk f being captured by an unrecognised 'country's' military ...

Sorry to burst your Russia love-in...reality is a kicker eh ?

It's quite 'interesting' to be a 'russophobe' AND russophile at the same time ... even it your eyes ( you seem to forget what and where you've posted elsewhere ...)

Can you put together some sort of reasoned riposte, rather than this constant daftness ?

Offline JayH

« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2018, 01:08:24 AM »
What an example of a useless post --needless to say it is Moby and his ridiculous ego thinking he is proving something! :cluebat:

Maybe all the Moby posts should be allowed in only Moby threads ( like Trenchcoats)  where the rest of us  dont have to see them !

FCS Moby --just SHUT UP !! :cluebat:

Offline msmob

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2018, 03:06:41 AM »
What an example of a useless post --needless to say it is Moby and his ridiculous ego thinking he is proving something! :cluebat:

Maybe all the Moby posts should be allowed in only Moby threads ( like Trenchcoats)  where the rest of us  dont have to see them !

FCS Moby --just SHUT UP !! :cluebat:

JayH

Coming from you...the poster of nonsense news from well dodgy sources and persistently calling ME a 'fibber' as to my travels  ..you'll forgive me if I pass on your 'helpful advice...

Now, as you stuck your head above the parapit and are the 'Ukraine Expert' ....I'm sure you will have source proving me wrong ))))

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2018, 05:01:21 AM »
Moby,

Your posts are becoming alarmingly more crackpot as time passes..have you considered obtaining some medical help ?

After all even internet trolls are entitled to that.

Now.let's get something straight before you fly off at another tangent..as is your wont.

The original post from you claimed the Commando's would be well away from the front-line..yet you have not verified your claim..so stop deflecting and put up or shut up..as your opinion on anything is worthless as we all know by now .

Your squirming about how our troops would not possibly be put in any danger is ludicrous..that's what they're paid for...they're Commando's not childrens nanny's.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 05:05:11 AM by Chelseaboy »

Offline msmob

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2018, 08:27:03 PM »
Moby,

Your posts are becoming alarmingly more crackpot as time passes..have you considered obtaining some medical help ?

After all even internet trolls are entitled to that.

Now.let's get something straight before you fly off at another tangent..as is your wont.

The original post from you claimed the Commando's would be well away from the front-line..yet you have not verified your claim..so stop deflecting and put up or shut up..as your opinion on anything is worthless as we all know by now .

Your squirming about how our troops would not possibly be put in any danger is ludicrous..that's what they're paid for...they're Commando's not childrens nanny's.

CB

There's no need to keep proving you haven't the first clue about the UK's role in Ukraine is ...

You might like to try to counter my ripostes instead of suggesting 'troll' .... and making a spectacle of yourself..

Once again ..did the Minister of Defence fly to E,Ukraine in a UK helicopter of a UA one ?

Does the UK have aircraft operating in Ukraine and esp near the front line ..?

You'll note the silence from JayH - as he can't find anything to 'support' you, either ...

Offline JayH

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2018, 09:39:27 PM »

Does the UK have aircraft operating in Ukraine and esp near the front line ..?

You'll note the silence from JayH - as he can't find anything to 'support' you, either ...

Since you persist -- Ukraine does have aircraft operating very close to the frontline - albeit very carefully.
If you bothered to read the link -- it was mentioned there too  I think.

Support CB?-- pretty clear you cannot comprehend what I wrote above .

Moby-- you do the work of the Russian troll farms when you attempt to turn threads into a sh.. fight of nothingness.

It is pretty clear that you cannot accept anyone else knows anything about anything  --your dead headed ego is pathetic.

For the record - from the link -- that Moby attempts to mock CB over

"The Mi-8 Hip helicopter taking us east towards the 300 mile-long Line of Control, the new, illegal border with Russia, had raced forward at 120 knots, pulling up sharply to get over trees and power lines. Twenty-six Ukrainian aircraft have been shot down by Russian-supplied surface to air missiles since the conflict started, so the pilots take no chances and cling to the safety of the folds in the earth. "
  OR MORE
"Despite all the security measures, including having two Mi-24 Hind helicopter gunships cover our approach, the soldiers admitted Russia probably knew the British Defence Secretary was here. To attack the British minister would, of course, be an outrageous and provocative act, but after Salisbury all rules have changed.
"

« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 10:11:46 PM by JayH »

Offline Chelseaboy

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2018, 01:40:19 AM »
Moby,

Is that all you've got ?

Why would they need to use a UK Helicopter when they have perfectly adequate Ukrainian Helicopters to use..with Ukrainian pilots experienced in the conditions at the front-line ?

You're really clutching at straws now LOL.

Offline msmob

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2018, 01:58:47 PM »
Since you persist -- Ukraine does have aircraft operating very close to the frontline - albeit very carefully.
If you bothered to read the link -- it was mentioned there too  I think.

))

It's not ME that cannot read ... please check my question to CB... UK - as in UNITED KINGDOM ... 'our' Defence Minister flew in a former Soviet helicopter .. NOT a UK = United Kingdom, one..

Please revert when you HAVE read properly and CAN offer evidence to counter what I'm asserting

Indeed - taking out 'govt' ministers is something that 'never' happens n E.Ukraine - ask Zakharchenko's relatives .... :popcorn:

Offline JayH

« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2018, 12:23:26 AM »
The ongoing battle to expose Russia continues . What incredible results  Bellingcat is achieving.
News in the last few days of more Russian infiltrations into everything and anybody that criticises Russia are rife.
The big question is when will the west wake up to the cold war Putin is waging ! Maybe when America frees itself of the Trump compromises the world can get back to stopping Russia,

The home of online investigations    BELLINGCAT

305 Car Registrations May Point to Massive GRU Security Breach

By Bellingcat Investigation Team
In an unprecedented step, the Dutch Military Intelligence and Security Service (MIVD) and the United Kingdom’s Ministry of Justice on October 4, 2018 disclosed the identities under which four Russian individuals, believed to be officers of the cyber-warfare division of the Russia’s Main Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces (GRU). The four individuals travelled to the Netherlands in April 2018 in an attempt to hack into the computer network of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW), based in The Hague. These four men travelled under diplomatic passports, two of which had consecutive issue numbers.

Following this disclosure, Bellingcat and its Russian investigative partner, The Insider, attempted to verify that the identities disclosed by the Dutch authorities were in fact the authentic identities of the persons involved. Comparing data from different databases dated 2002 to 2014, Bellingcat was able to confirm that these identities are indeed real, as opposed to cover personas, which is the case with the two GRU officers involved in the Skripal poisoning case.

http://www.bellingcat.com/news/2018/10/04/305-car-registrations-may-point-massive-gru-security-breach/

Offline JayH

« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2018, 12:39:10 AM »

Putin's emissaries in action all over the world -- and the very simple reason why all the oligarchs  and those that attained their fortunes via Russia -- should have all their assets frozen with a view to confiscation.
To say it again--how long does anyone think Putin would survive if that action was taken?
Recent events in the US highlight how these people are used by the Kremlin  -- and it is a simple line of attack to start containing Russia-- and drive issues onto their doorstep

Russian oligarchs in Europe: soccer, churches, and working for the Kremlin

Exporting corruption
Soccer, ecclesiastical matters, strategic and real estate industries are the spheres of interest of Russian oligarchs abroad.

You can create any number of organizations for the pro-Russian aristocracy, but in case of fraud, the Royal Family will take the side of their cheated non-oligarch compatriot, not the one of the Putin friend, as it happened in Monaco. You can bribe the opposition, but your aluminum factory will be confiscated if you lead it to bankruptcy.

http://euromaidanpress.com/2018/10/04/russian-oligarchs-in-europe-soccer-churches-and-working-for-the-kremlin/

Offline JayH

« Reply #42 on: October 07, 2018, 01:50:32 AM »
Vladimir Putin represents a serious threat to liberal democracy, not only in Russia and in Ukraine but also in the EU.
Standing against means Putin standing for a modern democratic and European state –one which offers new generations a future and one which is at peace with Ukraine and Europe!

In the case of Ukraine, Russia’s neighbor has no choice but to win the war in the Donbas region. But to do so Ukraine needs both modern defensive weapons and diplomatic pressure including tighter European and US sanctions against the Kremlin. Until then, Putin will continue to disturb Ukraine because a free and developed Ukraine presents a danger to his powerbase in Russia. As a former KGB agent, who lives in the nostalgia of the Soviet empire, Putin depends on lies and manipulation as well as brute force.

The war in Ukraine is not only about freedom from Russian occupation but also freedom for the European continent. That is why, in my view, the new law passed by President Petro Poroshenko which welcomes foreigners into the Ukrainian army is so important.

How best to target Putin

However much fear Putin has generated, we should note that he is less strong than he appears. Russia is not the Soviet Union and is far less powerful. Moreover, the Russian army is not the Red Army. Russia is also economically weak. The economy of Russia represents 2.86% of the gross domestic product (GDP) of the whole world. This economy is now collapsing because of the sanctions applied against Russia, as a result of Putin’s occupation of Crimea and expansionist policy in Ukraine and also because of corruption and an a Soviet culture of management that has produced a profoundly inefficient system. By contrast, the

USA, together with the EU, Canada and Australia represent around 46.25 % of the gross domestic product (GDP) of the whole world and NATO is still the most powerful military organization in the world.

http://neweuropeans.net/article/2448/how-best-target-putin

Want to hit Putin where it hurts? Target his friends

Since Russia’s occupation and annexation of Crimea in March 2014, Washington has imposed many sanctions on Russia. But are these the right sanctions and are they effective?

Sanctions on people close to President Vladimir Putin and financial sanctions seem to be the most effective.

The sanctions aim to stop or contain Russian malfeasance, such as the occupation of Crimea, military aggression in eastern Ukraine, cyber warfare, election hacking, human rights violations in Syria and chemical warfare in the United Kingdom. The sanctions should not be abandoned until the Kremlin ceases with its malpractices.

Putin guides us. He has been particularly upset about two groups of sanctions. One is the U.S. sanctioning of his close business friends from St. Petersburg, Yuri Kovalchuk, Arkady and Boris Rotenberg and Gennady Timchenko, who have become billionaires as a result of this friendship.

On at least three occasions in 2014, Putin publicly defended his friends with passion: “They are Russian nationals, they consider themselves patriots of this country and this is true.[...]This is a direct violation of human rights.”

In fact, Timchenko and Boris Rotenberg are Finnish citizens and have lived abroad since the early 1990s. When Arkady Rotenberg had some real estate frozen in Italy in September 2014 because of EU sanctions, Putin initiated a law on state compensation for individuals and businesses being hurt by Western sanctions called the “Rotenberg Law.”

Although its aim was to punish looters of the Russian state, Putin saw it as a hostile act, seemingly acknowledging complicity in the crime.

To date, 49 Russians have been sanctioned, including Alexander Bastrykin, the head of Russia’s Investigative Committee and a law school mate of Putin's.

The Kremlin sought revenge with a law prohibiting the adoption of Russian children by Americans in early 2013.

These two groups of sanctions have much in common. They focus on specific persons, many close to Putin. It prohibits them from travel and makes all their property in countries sanctioning them liable to asset freezes.

As Ambassador Daniel Fried, the former director of sanctions at the State Department has noted, the Magnitsky Act reached much higher levels in the Russian administration than initially understood.

In July 2016, the United States and the European Union imposed serious sectoral sanctions on Russia. They covered three sectors: finance, oil and defense technology, focusing on large state companies.

The financial sanctions have been the most effective. They prohibited lending to the sanctioned state banks and companies for 30 days or more. Both the government and corporations had to pay off their foreign debt obligations as they came due with minimal possibility of refinancing them. Western banks were afraid of being trapped if the sanctions were to change.

The International Monetary Fund assessed that sanctions could initially reduce Russia's inflation-adjusted GDP by 1 to 1.5 percent. Foreign direct investment in Russia fell by roughly half.

Since the Russian economy is so small relative to Western economies, it cannot respond effectively without hurting itself more. In August 2014, the Kremlin imposed “counter sanctions” against food imports from the countries that had imposed sanctions on Russia.

http://thehill.com/opinion/international/404524-want-to-hit-putin-where-it-hurts-target-his-friends
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 01:57:45 AM by JayH »

Offline JayH

« Reply #43 on: October 07, 2018, 02:16:40 AM »

According to Pastukhov, “this creates the impression that the Kremlin looks out at the world today as one large group of criminals” who gather together like “thieves in law (without quotation marks)” to take decisions without any concern about any morality broader than pure self-interest.

This view helps to explain, the historian continues, why the vocabulary of the Russian foreign ministry has been so enriched in recent years” with the language of the criminal world.

Putin’s shift on Skripal case makes a broader war more likely

Russia de facto has declared war on the entire Western world and is conducting it in a way that shows it considers the territory of Europe as the battlefield,” the Russian historian says.

This can’t be written off as some excess by the security services because Russia’s “political leadership” is responsible for what is taking place.
“With each new murder and with each new diversion, Putin and his entourage are driving themselves ever deeper into a corner, from which they can get out [only] by a full-scale world war,” Pastukhov concludes. “Everything that Moscow has been saying and showing in recent times would be really funny if it were not so sad.”

http://euromaidanpress.com/2018/10/05/putins-shift-on-skripal-case-makes-a-broader-war-more-likely-pastukhov-says/

Offline JayH

How Russophobia Became Russia’s Leading Export
« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2018, 09:27:16 PM »
Given the title of the thread there is no more appropriate place for this story -
Vladimir Putin had a simple explanation for the wave of international condemnation that engulfed Moscow in the wake of Russia’s November 25 Black Sea attack on the Ukrainian Navy. According to the Kremlin leader, it was all Ukraine’s doing. “Kyiv is actively stirring up anti-Russian sentiment,” he lamented. “That’s all they have—and it works.”

How Russophobia Became Russia’s Leading Export

While the West was largely indifferent to post-Soviet Russia, Ukraine was its closest natural ally. It is in Ukraine that the Kremlin’s role as architect of anti-Russian sentiment is most apparent. As the conflict in eastern Ukraine grinds on for a fifth year with no end in sight, it is tempting to assume the two countries have always been sworn enemies. However, there was nothing inevitable about the deterioration in bilateral ties that brought Russia and Ukraine to their current state. On the contrary, they emerged from the Soviet wreckage joined at the hip and remained so deeply entwined that independent Ukraine’s second president Leonid Kuchma eventually felt moved to publish a book entitled “Ukraine is not Russia.” Moscow chose not to take the hint. Instead, the Kremlin pushed on with heavy-handed attempts to make sure Ukraine remained an imperial possession in all but name. This led directly to the 2004 Orange Revolution and the 2014 Euromaidan Revolution, both of which focused on a desire to escape the Russian orbit and move Ukraine toward a more recognizably European model of democratic government. Rather than backing off or attempting a charm offensive, Putin sent in the troops.     

Kremlin leaders like to blame the subsequent collapse of Russian influence in Ukraine on Russophobia, but this ignores the fact that most Ukrainians grew up regarding Russians more as siblings than neighbors and were duly flabbergasted in 2014 when Moscow attacked. Even now, with Crimea under occupation and Russian tanks in Donetsk and Luhansk, many millions of Ukrainians continue to express broadly positive views of Russia itself while reserving their ire exclusively for the Kremlin. This anger is the bitter fruit of Putin’s war and not the ravings of irrational Russophobes.

Ukraine is only one of many to reach the same negative conclusions. Russia’s hybrid hostilities have earned the country a reputation as one of the greatest threats to global security, while the accompanying claims of Russophobia merely serve to hamper meaningful dialogue and deepen the distrust that is poisoning the international environment. In an ideal world, the Kremlin would acknowledge its role in the current descent toward a new Cold War and seek a fundamental reset in relations. Despite its chronic bad behavior, a repentant Russia would find that the door to a thaw is wide open. As the underwhelming international response to Russia’s recent Black Sea naval attack demonstrates, there is still very little appetite for confrontation on the part of the West. Nevertheless, continued acts of Kremlin aggression will force the international community to take further measures despite the widespread preference for a return to business as usual. If Russia’s leaders insist on defining this as Russophobia, so be it—but they must also realize that the condition has now reached epidemic proportions across the world. It has become Russia’s leading export, and this will remain the case for as long as Putin’s hybrid war continues.

http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/ukrainealert/from-the-azov-sea-to-washington-dc-how-russophobia-became-russia-s-leading-export

+-RWD Stats

Members
Total Members: 8883
Latest: Leroy14
New This Month: 1
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 541003
Total Topics: 20849
Most Online Today: 2013
Most Online Ever: 12701
(January 14, 2020, 07:04:55 AM)
Users Online
Members: 11
Guests: 1870
Total: 1881

+-Recent Posts

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by ML
Today at 10:31:43 AM

Re: What to do by krimster2
Today at 09:47:10 AM

What to do by 2tallbill
Today at 09:37:41 AM

Re: If you don't know what you are talking about, post away anyway by 2tallbill
Today at 09:18:17 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Today at 07:00:25 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Brillynt
Today at 06:16:36 AM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by krimster2
Yesterday at 09:20:42 PM

Re: American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 09:12:54 PM

Yesterday at 09:02:12 PM

American With Russian Fiancé - Scheduled For K1 Interview In Warsaw, BUT.... by Infoman
Yesterday at 08:45:42 PM